PDA

View Full Version : Please support Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO)

gaganrana
October 20th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Dear Jat Bhaiyoon,

Most of us know about Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO), which was started by few Jats from Bijwasan, New Delhi. As promised, we have done a good work against corrupt police, politicians and bureaucrats in Delhi area. I request you all Jats to support and guide us. Our Karyakatas have spent lakhs of rupees in social work and sleepless nights while working against corrupt rations, oil, gas, bureaucrats, politicians and police. Please visit the NGO website to see the social work (www.siddhantwadisangathan.org)

Everybody is helping our karyakartas and NGO, so why not our jatlanders too. Please express your comments on the NGO’s work and how you could help the NGO?

I would like to express my thanks to Mr. Harvinder Rana of Siddhantwadi Sangathan, who is continuously doing great social work for the last three years.:)

Kind regards,
G S Rana.
Ek Karyakarta
Siddhantwadi Sangathan(NGO).

surajsingh
October 20th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Dear Rana bhai....

Hum aapkae aur Harvinder kae saat hai.

I will contact Harvinder Bhai and work for the NGO and its campaign.

Ram Ram.

Dear Jat Bhaiyoon,

Everybody is helping our karyakartas and NGO, so why not our jatlanders too. Please express your comments on the NGO’s work and how you could help the NGO?

I would like to express my thanks to Mr. Harvinder Rana of Siddhantwadi Sangathan, who is continuously doing great social work for the last three years.:)

Kind regards,
G S Rana.
Ek Karyakarta

sachinb
October 20th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Dear Jat Bhaiyoon,

Most of us know about Siddhantwadi Sangathan (NGO), which was started by few Jats from Bijwasan, New Delhi. As promised, we have done a good work against corrupt police, politicians and bureaucrats in Delhi area. I request you all Jats to support and guide us. Our Karyakatas have spent lakhs of rupees in social work and sleepless nights while working against corrupt rations, oil, gas, bureaucrats, politicians and police. Please visit the NGO website to see the social work (www.siddhantwadisangathan.org (http://www.siddhantwadisangathan.org))

Kind regards,
G S Rana.
Ek Karyakarta

Bahut hi achhe bhai Gagan Rana,,,,,,,aap jaise Jaato ki jarurat hai samaj ko

gaganrana
October 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
Bhaiyoon bahut bahut dhanyawaad,

Bhaiyoon aur bhenoo, I request to all of you to please come to the ground and support us. Its a chance for you support the right above the wrong, good above the bad and we wont let you down. Please support Harvinder Rana to win MLA election in Bijwasan, Delhi (only if he worth your support) by time, advice and donation.

For more information, please visit www.siddhantwadisangathan.org

Please call him at 9210267484.

Many thanks and regards,
G S Rana.

jogindersejwal
October 22nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Rana bhai....

we are with you and Mr. Harvinder ji .

Best of luck:rock.

sachinb
October 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM
Pura jor laga denge Harvinder Rana bhai ke liye

Kya independent election fight kar rahe hain rana ji

Bhaiyoon bahut bahut dhanyawaad,

Bhaiyoon aur bhenoo, I request to all of you to please come to the ground and support us. Its a chance for you support the right above the wrong, good above the bad and we wont let you down. Please support Harvinder Rana to win MLA election in Bijwasan, Delhi (only if he worth your support) by time, advice and donation.

For more information, please visit www.siddhantwadisangathan.org (http://www.siddhantwadisangathan.org)

Please call him at 9210267484.

Many thanks and regards,
G S Rana.

choudharyneelam
October 22nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
let me attain some more knowledge and clear understandings, then for sure, i'll decide to join the good hands in my own way :)

thanks and regards
neelam

Bhupinder
October 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Great work! Keep it UP!!! We are always with you on every movement.

gaganrana
October 23rd, 2008, 02:38 AM
Thats Brilliant!!

We need your support as much as you can give and trust us rest will fall into place. We all have really worked hard to protect the name of your NGO (Siddhantwadi Sangathan) and we will protect it in the future, so people can TRUST that there is a hope among bomb blasts, corrupt politics, police and bureaucrats.

Thanks for your support once again. Please call Harvinder as soon as you can. I also requests other members to come on ground and support us (If we worth your support)

Kinds regards,
G S Rana.

Rana bhai....

we are with you and Mr. Harvinder ji .

Best of luck:rock.

gaganrana
October 23rd, 2008, 02:46 AM
Dear Sachin,

Thanks a lot for your support. Yes, he is standing as Independent as we all know to get ticket from Congress or BJP etc what you have to kill your morals (generally). And all we have are our morals (siddhant).

Please call Harvinder on 9210267484.

Kind regards,
G S Rana.

Pura jor laga denge Harvinder Rana bhai ke liye

Kya independent election fight kar rahe hain rana ji

gaganrana
October 23rd, 2008, 02:48 AM
Thanks Neelam Ji,

Yes, only join us when you feel we have good hands :)

Kind regards,
G S Rana.

let me attain some more knowledge and clear understandings, then for sure, i'll decide to join the good hands in my own way :)

thanks and regards
neelam

gaganrana
October 23rd, 2008, 02:53 AM
I would like to thank Mr. Shailesh from New Zealand for donating $200 for Sangathan's Operations.