PDA

View Full Version : Women: Working or House Wife?

arvind1069
October 20th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Is a woman more suited as a housewife or as a working professional? what is more suited to her nature?
can you share your views?

brahmtewatia
October 20th, 2008, 01:28 PM
all work no play makes radha a dull gal !
all play no work also makes radha a dull gal !!

watever tht brings peace in a household is best suited for a women, how much you can afford for that peace is a million dollar question ;)

bhavnasingh20
October 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Is a woman more suited as a housewife or as a working professional? what is more suited to her nature?

there is no fixed ans for this ques....
everyone is diff n so every female is diff too...some hav an amazin aptitude for office work n some have a gr8 aptitude for household work......

so it depends frm person to person....n also wht a woman wants to do wit her life....

Nishantrathi82
October 20th, 2008, 02:40 PM

I think women are good in both the roles, its purely their decision what to do. But they can handle both the work very well.

skarmveer
October 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I think they are good Home ministers but most of them are looking for external affairs ministery this is the only problem. If they capable to handle home why they interfere in external affaires and if they are willing to handle external affair then leave home for those who are master in home affairs.

In my family all are interested and also capable of hendling our home and all are happy.

shweta123
October 20th, 2008, 03:37 PM
A person can be happy with just a small roof on head, 2 meals a day to eat, nothing to be done at all, passing time just for the sake of passing, no worries about career, children, society etc etc, but is this the way of living we practice ? :confused:

We wish to have a home, we want fancy meals, just being clothed doesnt helps us, we need variety apart from multiple accessories to give us comfort ;), we want a commendable career, we want our children to live with best possible facilities at their disposal, in short we need so much :rolleyes:

'So much' isnt that easy to accomplish ! Its so easy for women to be at home, go clubbing, party hard when their husbands are out for work blah blah ...... but they leave these 'opportunities' and step out of their cosy homes each day, is it coz they really wish to do so or it is the need of the day?

bislas
October 20th, 2008, 03:51 PM
A WORKING womanis a ‘housewife first’, said a recent judgement from the High Court (HC) of Karnataka. The HC was approached by a woman petitioner after her passport application was rejected by the Passport Office on the grounds that she had not disclosed her employment with SBI in the application form. The Court ruled that there is no instance of suppression of facts, as a woman is a housewife first, implying that she may or may not choose to disclose her other occupations.
While this ruling might have provided the petitioner with much relief and saved her the bother of re-applying for her passport, such a statement from a HC is fraught with danger for the Indian woman. On the one hand, it recognizes that housework is an occupation in itself but on the other, it presumes that a married woman is primarily a housewife, rendering her other occupations as secondary. Does this then suggest that men’s domestic roles are irrelevant? And what of unmarried women who run households? As housework itself is not really valued, a statement like this unwittingly demeans women. Such presumption is indeed beyond the realm of law and comes from deeply held values which permeate the process of adjudication so subtly, that it leaves us pondering where facts end and judicial perceptions and affinities begin.
After all, it is the very same argument about a woman’s domestic role that has been used to deny her education, income, property, dignity and freedom of mobility for generations. It is the same line of “reasoning” that has been used to justify dowry which in turn has led to much mental cruelty, domestic violence and female foeticide. Therefore, it is not a statement that can be taken lightly, in any context.
In an even more disconcerting judgment this week, a HC judge ruled that “a husband advising his wife to be more compatible with the family and take more interest in domestic chores” cannot be considered an act of cruelty. This, in a case where the woman committed suicide as she could not endure the “chiding”. Her suicide itself has been referred to by the court as “ a careless and unmotherly attitude”!
That such perceptions of women emerge in judicial decision-making is particularly disturbing, especially as they recur time and again, suggesting a institutionalized pattern. A nationwide study by Sakshi conducted a decade ago revealed that judges carry leanings, sensitivities, as well as prejudice and bias about women’s identities and roles. Through interviews of judges, lawyers, litigants and witnesses, as well as rigorous analysis of the texts of several judgments from five states (including Karnataka) the extent of judicial gender blindness came to light.
Husbands emerged as protectors and bread winners and wives as home makers in judges’ world views, with 79% of judges attributing this to Indian culture. With regard to domestic violence as well as sexual assault, 64% of judges felt that women must share the blame for violence committed against them with 27% of judges attributing domestic violence to a wife’s provocation (husbands never provoke wives!) and 40% of judges attributing it to alcohol. Only 27% of judges were able to see domestic violence as a result of unequal power relations in the family and 51% of judges felt that a slap to his wife by a husband on one occasion in the course of their marriage, does NOT amount to cruelty.
Such patriarchal values are not unique to the Indian justice system. Justice systems in Canada, Australia, the US , UK and South Africa have made (and still make!) tremendous efforts to help judges address issues of gender, ethnicity and race that are deeply embedded in justice systems. The contributions of feminist legal theory, critical race theory, social movements, methodological advances in judicial behaviour research and training were substantial in all these efforts. Today, there is documented evidence from various parts of the world to show how rigorous training has helped justice systems revisit courtroom language, procedures, sentencing, adjudication and judgments.
Back home, the Sakshi study led to a series of workshops for judges in collaboration with Judicial Academies and Legal Experts from Canada and the UK. Judges from these countries shared how research and training have helped foreground the hidden forms of racism and sexism within justice systems itself, uncovering how “victims” of social attitudes are doubly penalized while accessing the courts. As a result of these joint deliberations, judges from South Asia slowly began to concede the need for such interventions here as well.
We have come a long way since then. Gender training for judicial officers is no longer a shocking matter. After the setting up of Judicial Academies in various states, the scope and potential for such training in India has increased manifold. Social movements working with women, dalits, the displaced, sexual minorities, victims of genocide etc., have all engaged with the judiciary in diverse ways. Judges too have ventured into judicial activism, championing causes from environmental protection to sexual harassment to the public distribution system to “questioning” of the legislature on constitutional matters.
Yet, judgments like these about a women’s identity or woman’s “unmotherly” suicide, are grim reminders that there is a long way to go. The cruel irony is that judges “know” what women endure and 63% of judges have even said that if they could imagine one more life, they would choose to be born men, not women. Dealing with values that operate insidiously is never easy and tackling such issues in an institution like the judiciary seems a forbidding task. But that can hardly be a deterrent, when the lives and dignity of half our populace is at stake.

ritu
October 20th, 2008, 07:52 PM
working or housewife
A working woman has both the responsibilities she has to take care of the home as well.It all depends on circumstances .but i personally think from my own experience that an educated woman should work outside the home if she is assured that things at home can be taken care of in her absence..especially children.my mom was teacher she used to take care of the home no less than a full time housewife.children of working mom generally becomes more responsible.me and my sister have assigned chores we have to do before and after school and college.
I personally have a experience of both working and housewife.right now i am at home bcoz my sons school timings does not match with my work hours.but once he is in high school and i am assured he is responsible...i will go back to work.
I salute all the working woman there.bcozz its not working or housewife..its housewife or working cum housewife.

choudharyneelam
October 20th, 2008, 08:10 PM
being a homemaker is a kind of challenging job in itself only if its taken with right concerns, otherwise its the opposite.....and primarily this suits the best to every woman

being working professionals is an enthusiam among them

woman by nature is perceived as best manager, whether at home or at office, so they excel in the field as per their choice

rest, managing both the tasks simultaneously is also appreciable

now if anybody feels that the personality becomes dull at home, then its not so, as woman today are educated and has lot many things she can find to keep herself busy whole day.....difference is that, professionals seems more attractive b'coz they talk more about the practical things whereas a homemaker is attractive in the philosophical sense, very difficult to understand and agree with.....every woman looks at world as per the situations around

and dealing with household tasks also requires good skills, intelligence, creativity, aptitude, etc. like the same that a woman has to prove in the professional zones.....but these are analysed as per the nature of job, hence there finds the difference again

neels
October 20th, 2008, 08:50 PM
, is it coz they really wish to do so or it is the need of the day?

Why only for the basic needs Shweta,,okay they can be the reason at times.... But what about the intrinsic motivation,, the need to realize the self, the need to utilize the potential. And those are the people who really grow in their careers. Rest all who come as to fulfill monetary needs, or to pass time,,,they just stick to that one place, never do anything after that to grow, to learn. I think mere paas chahe kitna bhi paisa hota,,, to bhi I just could not sit at home idly, even now also I just can not sit free with the thought that okay I am in a quite comfortable job, and now I should just enjoy its leisures. And this is what, which keeps me at one after another task, which some people find very strange that what and why I keep doing all that. Managing household is also very important, but wasting talent only for that is totally a stupid idea. Now a days there are so many opportunities that can be even explored and handled from home, if it does not allow some to go for work outside due to some limitations. Gone are the times of ladies in all neighbourhood sitting together and doing all gossips. Rest it's again very individualistic, everyone has their own perceptions.

devdahiya
October 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Taking care of house hold is worth millions but unfortunately we all feel and desire(Courtesy ever increasing cost of living) that two salaries are better than one all the way and hence relegate that sacred duty of looking after the house to a mere routine and thankless chorus......very unfortunate.We all need an anchor who can nurture the future of whole family at our homes...but alas things have brought us to a situation of no return.

anilsinghd
October 20th, 2008, 09:50 PM
but is this the way of living we practice ? :confused:
is it coz they really wish to do so or it is the need of the day?

And the habit of thinking on each of the posts and trying and formulate my ideas and views did not help this time because of below:

Why only for the basic needs Shweta,,okay they can be the reason at times.... But what about the intrinsic motivation,, the need to realize the self, the need to utilize the potential.

The most "remembered" lesson of the 5 year stay at one of the best technical university is one I got in a Humanities class. The course named organisational psychology but it opened realms of human behaviour and personality ( need and motivation as well) for me!

No wonder I prefered that small Schein book than those big Mathematical texts to carry with me always!

Maslow's pyramid is one of the most beautiful image i have come across , so succintly it tells you everything!

And do i need reiterate that :"self-esteeem , confidence , achievement , respect of others , respect by others " come higher in heirarchy than friendship , family! And the top is occupied by "morality , creativity , spontaneity , problem solving , lack of prejudice , accpetance of facts"!

Now these can be very well practised at home itself i believe , but who am i to deny the AXIOM OF CHOICE! :)

Rmandaura
October 20th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I agree with Brahm that whatever brings peace and happiness to the household is best suited for women. I would add here that a person needs intellectual and job satisfaction as well, whether it is working out or homemaking. Working mother sometimes gets a feeling of guilt that she is not able to devote full time to her childern and no doubt it a great joy to be part of growing up of her kids.

So it is the decision of the woman to persue whatever gives her satisfaction and happiness. I don't agree that talent can get wasted. Talent comes handy in whatever activity you indulge in. There should be no compulsions however.
Last but not the least the woman is capable of handling multifarious activities efficiently on both fronts.

ssgoyat
October 20th, 2008, 11:00 PM
dono...

ek working..
aur
dusari housewife......:D:D:D

well...
job kare ya na kare...unki marji..
par isi ho jo tem sar shanti te rott po ke de....koe kaam ali ke haath ke rot na khane pade....

cooljat
October 20th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I think its their personal choice, but I'm in favor of working women as it makes them independent n thats very imp for women liberation !! :)

sidchhikara
October 20th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Hmmm !! Is a goat more suited for milk production or mutton?

Why are you asking this question? Do you own a bunch of women and can't figure out what to do with them?
Let them do what they want, it is none of your business.

cooljat
October 20th, 2008, 11:26 PM
hahahaha.... Sid is back with bang, Solid answer indeed btw ! ;):)

Why are you asking this question? Do you own a bunch of women and can't figure out what to do with them?

ssgoyat
October 21st, 2008, 12:34 AM

ha ha ha ....lot pot..lot pot...:rock

haans haans ke pet dukkan laag gaya.....
:rock:rock:D:p

isi baat pe ek joke ho jaye...non-jate joke offcourse...

Man runs home yelling "Pack your bags honey. I just
won the 10 Million lotto.

Wife : Do I pack for the beach or mountains ?

Man : Who cares ? Just pack and get lost !:D:thappad:p

poonam
October 21st, 2008, 06:25 AM

Housewife sir......out n out..:D
maze karo ..aish karo...no stress reg work..

dndeswal
October 21st, 2008, 07:05 AM
Cartoons only - no comments and no offence !

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cza0819l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rma/lowres/rman4907l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mbc/lowres/mbcn155l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ato/lowres/aton253l.jpg

Nishantrathi82
October 21st, 2008, 09:21 AM

Hahahahaha kya answer hai :D

shweta123
October 21st, 2008, 10:17 AM
Why only for the basic needs Shweta,,okay they can be the reason at times.... But what about the intrinsic motivation,, the need to realize the self, the need to utilize the potential. And those are the people who really grow in their careers. Rest all who come as to fulfill monetary needs, or to pass time,,,they just stick to that one place, never do anything after that to grow, to learn. I think mere paas chahe kitna bhi paisa hota,,, to bhi I just could not sit at home idly, even now also I just can not sit free with the thought that okay I am in a quite comfortable job, and now I should just enjoy its leisures. And this is what, which keeps me at one after another task, which some people find very strange that what and why I keep doing all that. Managing household is also very important, but wasting talent only for that is totally a stupid idea. Now a days there are so many opportunities that can be even explored and handled from home, if it does not allow some to go for work outside due to some limitations. Gone are the times of ladies in all neighbourhood sitting together and doing all gossips. Rest it's again very individualistic, everyone has their own perceptions.

Di, that was just a dimension amongst the many ! Actually it was the most 'bare' answer to the very absurd contention that "If they capable to handle home then why should they interfere in external affairs" and "In my family all are interested and also capable of handling the home and all are happy" :o

The people who regard the decision of working outside the home as an "interference" in the external affairs are too incapable to understand the other realms inherent in this decision.

Well, coming to this dimension I do opine that being working or not is not and should not be a gender-based decision to begin with ! If anyone wish to work he or she should go for it and thats it !

Women do have to take an extra responsibility towards the family and specially her children. And now it must be upto her how will she strike a balance and the whole family must respect her decision and make her feel free and should not unnecessarily burden her by making it an issue by any means.

The underlying idea is that being a working woman can be challenging but it must not become a 'burden'. Rather, it should fill up the quest for utilizing the potential, seeking creative satisfaction and marching forward on a self made road to success. :)

shweta123
October 21st, 2008, 10:27 AM

Well, whether he owns a bunch of women or not I cant say :D :cool: but it is a fact that majority of people think this way :o .....

For such people, a woman is a goat and they seriously decide on its probable usage areas :eek: ..... including the two you mentioned - milk production/mutton :( but they forget to acknowledge that these goats turned hostile can make them feel like a helpless donkey each day.... every moment ........:thappad

bhavnasingh20
October 21st, 2008, 11:09 AM
I think they are good Home ministers but most of them are looking for external affairs ministery this is the only problem. If they capable to handle home why they interfere in external affaires and if they are willing to handle external affair then leave home for those who are master in home affairs.

In my family all are interested and also capable of hendling our home and all are happy.

wel i can give u many egs whr women r pathetic homemakers....n u wont even feel like havin a glass of water in those homes.....so wht do u propose v do then???
n u need to INTERFERE in external affaires even if u r a housewife.....who deals wit all those electricians....plumbers...banks...etc. etc....well once u r outside home then its all external right????

yes being a homemaker is a greater n more difficult task than workin outside....
i see my mum everyday n all the tensions she goes thru to keep everythin in order at my home....

but then wht abt our individual identities.....whr do v stand if u remove our father's/husband's name frm our name???

in my office m not my father's daughter....m bhavna singh....a professional...n thts wht gives me max satisfaction....i really dun need the money this co. gives me......

n when i go bak home then i help my mum in takin care of my home...i do all household work on weekends too....

u know it is believed n rightly so...tht a female can take care of both a job n home,....but a man can only take care of his job...how many gud homemaker guys do u know????

n if u wanna keep females at home...then y do u even bother to educate them?? y waste all tht money n prepare them for interefearence in external affaires...acc to u...

jus keep them at home....!!!!

brahmtewatia
October 21st, 2008, 12:23 PM
sry doc, honestly this is not to offend you or any other creature of same class :p but i couldn't stop laughing after those remarks. u dont hav to confine yrself or for tht matter got to b homebound to perform this wonderfull exercise. :D:D:D

i hope i havn't stirred the hornet's nest... watever !!! the fact remains. :p:D

arvind1069
October 21st, 2008, 02:18 PM
Cartoons only - no comments and no offence !

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cza0819l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rma/lowres/rman4907l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mbc/lowres/mbcn155l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ato/lowres/aton253l.jpg

so whats your opinion?

neels
October 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Di, that was just a dimension amongst the many ! Actually it was the most 'bare' answer to the very absurd contention that "If they capable to handle home then why should they interfere in external affairs" and "In my family all are interested and also capable of handling the home and all are happy" :o

<font size="2"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode"><font color="Navy">The people who regard the decision of working outside the home as an &quot;interference&quot; in the external affairs are too incapable to understand the other realms inherent in this decision.

Agree to every point of yours Shweta, Even the financial burden one; only that I wanted to highlight the creative need of a woman also. Well the point of external/internal affairs mentioned above shows that besides all hoopla and efforts made by related agencies, the women empowerment is still in its cradle, thanks to 18th century ideas.

neels
October 21st, 2008, 02:37 PM
sry doc, honestly this is not to offend you or any other creature of same class :p but i couldn't stop laughing after those remarks. u dont hav to confine yrself or for tht matter got to b homebound to perform this wonderfull exercise. :D:D:D

i hope i havn't stirred the hornet's nest... watever !!! the fact remains. :p:D

Tewatia ji, agree for that one need not to be 24x7 at home, still working people don have the facility of that very special free time for gossiping. And I am saying people, not men or women, as I ve seen men are no less gossipers, chaupal can be an example.:D ;) :p

brahmtewatia
October 21st, 2008, 03:42 PM
Gone are the times of ladies in all neighbourhood sitting together and doing all gossips.

Tewatia ji, agree for that one need to be 24x7 at home, still working people don have the facility of that very special free time for gossiping. And I am saying people, not men or women, as I ve seen men are no less gossipers, chaupal can be an example.:D ;) :p

u said ladies, not ppl (chk black highlighted areas) :p

agn... u dont need to hav a special facility to do this exercise... natural instincts come naturally :D:p:D
but i agree, these dayz men r also into it... guess its hi time, i shud start visiting chaupal. ;)

p.s. : on a lighter note :)

anilsinghd
October 21st, 2008, 04:25 PM
And last week when the Dow ( for that matter any stock index) was at its low , there was this joke floating around:
"I am worse than being divorced , i have almost lost half of my net worth and am still married :p :D) ".

On topic : concur with the views of Jit , Shweta, Neelam and Bhavna!

neels
October 21st, 2008, 09:10 PM
u said ladies, not ppl (chk black highlighted areas) :p

agn... u dont need to hav a special facility to do this exercise... natural instincts come naturally :D:p:D
but i agree, these dayz men r also into it... guess its hi time, i shud start visiting chaupal. ;)

p.s. : on a lighter note :)

earlier it was in context of women, so i mentioned ladies.... you talked specifically about gossip...so i cleared...:) :D ;)

poonam
October 22nd, 2008, 03:21 AM
And last week when the Dow ( for that matter any stock index) was at its low , there was this joke floating around:
"I am worse than being divorced , i have almost lost half of my net worth and am still married :p :D) ".

Hahahaha............funny but true...

arvind1069
October 22nd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Biologically and mentally, nature has designed woman to do a specific duty that a man can’t do. That is to give birth to a child, nurturing the child and home management. By nature a woman is caring and gentle, modest, and generous and that makes her suitable to do certain jobs that require those skills, for which a man is not suitable.

Similarly man by nature is strong and aggressive, so he is suited to a different set of jobs which are hard by nature.

I am not against the working woman. But I am against this blind pursue of woman empowerment and liberation that advocates woman to work in virtually every type of field in which a man is working even if they r not suitable for that, just to give them an ego satisfaction that they r equal to man. Ye sirf ek zidd hai ki agar ye kaam ek aadmi kar sakta hai to hum kyun nahi, agar ek aadmi fauji ho sakta hai to hum kyun nahi.

I think there r certain jobs that are more suitable to female nature like teaching, nursing, doctor, philosopher, artist, painter, sculptor, etc. She should not be subjected to the rigorous grind of 9-5 stressful jobs like banking, engineering, finance, clerical, administration. She should not b dragged into that drudgery. Her creativity should not b wasted in these type of work. She should work in areas which involve art, and creativity.

I m not saying that man is superior or a woman is inferior. Nobody is. They are complementary to each other. They complete the circle with each other.

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 01:00 PM
Biologically and mentally, nature has designed woman to do a specific duty that a man can’t do. That is to give birth to a child, nurturing the child and home management. By nature a woman is caring and gentle, modest, and generous and that makes her suitable to do certain jobs that require those skills, for which a man is not suitable.

Similarly man by nature is strong and aggressive, so he is suited to a different set of jobs which are hard by nature.

I am not against the working woman. But I am against this blind pursue of woman empowerment and liberation that advocates woman to work in virtually every type of field in which a man is working even if they r not suitable for that, just to give them an ego satisfaction that they r equal to man. Ye sirf ek zidd hai ki agar ye kaam ek aadmi kar sakta hai to hum kyun nahi, agar ek aadmi fauji ho sakta hai to hum kyun nahi.

I think there r certain jobs that are more suitable to female nature like teaching, nursing, doctor, philosopher, artist, painter, sculptor, etc. She should not be subjected to the rigorous grind of 9-5 stressful jobs like banking, engineering, finance, clerical, administration. She should not b dragged into that drudgery. Her creativity should not b wasted in these type of work. She should work in areas which involve art, and creativity.

I m not saying that man is superior or a woman is inferior. Nobody is. They are complementary to each other. They complete the circle with each other.
A wise reply Arvind :)

I also completely believe that a man & woman are not at all equal as people often talk about ! Rather, they have their own peculiar aptitudes & attitudes. They are wide apart in their physical capabilities, approach, mind-set, skill set & the likes.

Though I cant agree to all your points here but I do support your statement that women empowerment should never be blindly pursued & applied. It is a two-edged sword and must be used in a much though out manner !:)

Ek baat kahi jaati hai ki sui ki jagah talwaar kaam nahi kar sakti aur sach bhi hai..... ek chota sa taanka lagaane ke liye sui hi chahiye ..... talwaar se kaam nahi chalaaya ja sakta .... ussi tarah stri aur purush bhi do aise hi alag alag praani hain jo kaafi alag hain par ek dusre ki sahaayata avam saath ke bina wo ek sampoorn jeevan jeene ki kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte :)

vivekdh
October 22nd, 2008, 01:13 PM
aapki baat pe sunny deol kaa dialog yaad aa gaya
"Hum hi hum hain to kya hum hain tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho "

:)

A wise reply Arvind :)

I also completely believe that a man & woman are not at all equal as people often talk about ! Rather, they have their own peculiar aptitudes & attitudes. They are wide apart in their physical capabilities, approach, mind-set, skill set & the likes.

Though I cant agree to all your points here but I do support your statement that women empowerment should never be blindly pursued & applied. It is a two-edged sword and must be used in a much though out manner !:)

Ek baat kahi jaati hai ki sui ki jagah talwaar kaam nahi kar sakti aur sach bhi hai..... ek chota sa taanka lagaane ke liye sui hi chahiye ..... talwaar se kaam nahi chalaaya ja sakta .... ussi tarah stri aur purush bhi do aise hi alag alag praani hain jo kaafi alag hain par ek dusre ki sahaayata avam saath ke bina wo ek sampoorn jeevan jeene ki kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte :)

sachinb
October 22nd, 2008, 01:34 PM
Dhankhar bhai has conveyed his point in most appropriate manner.

Fully agree with him:rock

aapki baat pe sunny deol kaa dialog yaad aa gaya
"Hum hi hum hain to kya hum hain tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho "

:)

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 02:26 PM
Keu Bhai wa kaam-aali bhee tey women hee hai or wo tey neu bhee profesional hai ghanii badhiya bana key degi....ha...ha..ha..

Bhai manney kai dekh rakhi say, Merey kai jananey walo kee wife service mein hai eak tey bechara roj pehley balakan ney school chodkey aawey hai fer Medam ney bus mein bitha key awai hai or fir khud tayar hokey office jaway hai or roj bechara daat khavey hai office mey.

Eak or bhai hai Bahut Achchi co. mein GM hai uskee salarey Approx.80000/- per month hai or wife Rs.20,000/= per month kamati hai dono key pass ghar ke alag-2 chabee hai, koi kesee ko distrub nahi karta kesee ko jaldi jana hai to wo chala jai per dusrey ko soney dey or koi late aaei to aapnee chabee say chup-chaap ghar mein enter karey or late hone per khana bahar say hee khaa ker aai, ghar key logo ko khama-kha distrub na karey. "Jayadater kam kaam wali baai ker deti hai"

Know choice is yours.

dono...

ek working..
aur
dusari housewife......:D:D:D

well...
job kare ya na kare...unki marji..
par isi ho jo tem sar shanti te rott po ke de....koe kaam ali ke haath ke rot na khane pade....

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 02:40 PM
I never say any body dont go out and work at any place but why some them asking special status, Why they want reserved seat in buses, why required seprate line for ladies, why requesting to go early because there are some problem in the city, Why to go early and come late in office. why they request so maney things to their male friends everytime.

I am not against working of women but neither circumstances are favourable nor ladies are mentaly prepaired.

The people who regard the decision of working outside the home as an "interference" in the external affairs are too incapable to understand the other realms inherent in this decision.

Well, coming to this dimension I do opine that being working or not is not and should not be a gender-based decision to begin with ! If anyone wish to work he or she should go for it and thats it !

Women do have to take an extra responsibility towards the family and specially her children. And now it must be upto her how will she strike a balance and the whole family must respect her decision and make her feel free and should not unnecessarily burden her by making it an issue by any means.

The underlying idea is that being a working woman can be challenging but it must not become a 'burden'. Rather, it should fill up the quest for utilizing the potential, seeking creative satisfaction and marching forward on a self made road to success. :)

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
Keu Bhai wa kaam-aali bhee tey women hee hai or wo tey neu bhee profesional hai ghanii badhiya bana key degi....ha...ha..ha..

Bhai manney kai dekh rakhi say, Merey kai jananey walo kee wife service mein hai eak tey bechara roj pehley balakan ney school chodkey aawey hai fer Medam ney bus mein bitha key awai hai or fir khud tayar hokey office jaway hai or roj bechara daat khavey hai office mey.

Eak or bhai hai Bahut Achchi co. mein GM hai uskee salarey Approx.80000/- per month hai or wife Rs.20,000/= per month kamati hai dono key pass ghar ke alag-2 chabee hai, koi kesee ko distrub nahi karta kesee ko jaldi jana hai to wo chala jai per dusrey ko soney dey or koi late aaei to aapnee chabee say chup-chaap ghar mein enter karey or late hone per khana bahar say hee khaa ker aai, ghar key logo ko khama-kha distrub na karey. "Jayadater kam kaam wali baai ker deti hai"

Know choice is yours.
ek aur hai jahan husband 200000 rupee mahina kamaata hai aur wife bhi 50-60000 rupee kamaati hai kyonki agar ghar pe rehti to saara din saas bahu ke serials dekh ke ya fir bistar tod ke pareshaan haal rehti ....aur subah shaam khana bhi bana lete hain wo aapas me madad le de ke .... par koshish dono ki ek hai ki dono ek hi time lag bhag ghar me ghuste hain aur ye tera kaam ye mera kaam na kar ke aaraam se sab kaam kar lete hain ..... baaki kabhi kisi ko kuch dikkat ho to kaise bhi kar ke adjust kar lete hain .... baaki jhaadu pocha aur bartan kaam waali kar deti hai ....

Choice is yours....

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
I never say any body dont go out and work at any place but why some them asking special status, Why they want reserved seat in buses, why required seprate line for ladies, why requesting to go early because there are some problem in the city, Why to go early and come late in office. why they request so maney things to their male friends everytime.

I am not against working of women but neither circumstances are favourable nor ladies are mentaly prepaired.
Well, why are you comparing the ladies who use their status for such reasons at par with all ladies at large?

And when a lady demands a reserved seat in bus, or separate lines at any place then it is because many a males with sick mentality do try to offend them by physically touching them owing to the crowd there, dont you know that ?

Going early and coming late - for your kind information every office and institution has a working time which is usually 9-5 or 9-6 or something like that and leaving at that time and not working late hours is very much justified and in case someone does not even adheres even to this timing then it is not a gender specific problem, even many men are lazy and do get out of their offices with new false reasons each day.

And about requesting so many things to their friends the males also request the same way to another male colleague or not? This again isnt a gender specific problem.

I guess you are talking about the scenario which used to exist somewhere in government organizations, nowadays the ladies usually hate taking favors and hate being late for their work. And in case they do get late owing to their problems then this also happens with men.

Baaki kaamchor insaan har jagah kaamchor rahega .... aur wo aadmi bhi hote hain aur aurat bhi !

choudharyneelam
October 22nd, 2008, 03:29 PM

this time i agree to you at a great extent.....but still have some arguments to raise that about blind pursue of women empowerment and liberalisation....all those women who occupied the high ranks in any field really had/have that much capability and ability to handle it beautifully, otherwise they might not be able to crack the smart competitive examinations.....rest, all the other things are same that i agree with :)

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
If somebody earning 2lacks a month and another one 50-60thousend in which conditions both are at par. This is the main problem, either that lady earn equal to that man or not ask the equal status. Or stay at home and without earning anything enjoy equal status.

ek aur hai jahan husband 200000 rupee mahina kamaata hai aur wife bhi 50-60000 rupee kamaati hai kyonki agar ghar pe rehti to saara din saas bahu ke serials dekh ke ya fir bistar tod ke pareshaan haal rehti ....aur subah shaam khana bhi bana lete hain wo aapas me madad le de ke .... par koshish dono ki ek hai ki dono ek hi time lag bhag ghar me ghuste hain aur ye tera kaam ye mera kaam na kar ke aaraam se sab kaam kar lete hain ..... baaki kabhi kisi ko kuch dikkat ho to kaise bhi kar ke adjust kar lete hain .... baaki jhaadu pocha aur bartan kaam waali kar deti hai ....

Choice is yours....

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
If somebody earning 2lacks a month and another one 50-60thousend in which conditions both are at par. This is the main problem, either that lady earn equal to that man or not ask the equal status. Or stay at home and without earning anything enjoy equal status.
kamaane se status decide kara jaata hai :o:rolleyes::eek: to fir to ghar pe rehne waali ladies ka koi status hi nahi hota :confused:

aur aksar ladies kam isliye hi kamaati hain kyonki wo ghar aur bachho ko bhi dekhti hain, aur agar ye responsibility wo na dekhein to obviously jyada kamaa paayengi ....... aur haan aapki nazar me to jab ek baap apne bache ko school bus tak chodta hai to ye bhaari kaam hota hai, par jab us bachhe ke kapde badale jaate hain, usko nehlaaya jaata hai, usko homework karaaya jaata hai, kya sahi hai kya karna chahiye kya nahi ye samjhaaya jaata hai, uski jid ko jhela jaata hai, usko brush karvaaya jaata hai, usko pyaar se gale lagaakar pamper kya jaata hai tab wo kaam nahi ginte aap ladies ka :cool: ........ bacche ke saath kitne kaam hote hain aap kalpana tak nahi kar sakte ..... ek bachhe ko saari naukri chod chad ke aap paal ke dikh do to maane ...... jee to lega hi wo par achi parvarish de paane me raat din ek karne padte hain ..... :rolleyes:

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
Well, why are you comparing the ladies who use their status for such reasons at par with all ladies at large?

And when a lady demands a reserved seat in bus, or separate lines at any place then it is because many a males with sick mentality do try to offend them by physically touching them owing to the crowd there, dont you know that ?

Is it not that a minus point of ladies. If yes they why you gave them opportunity to do so, stay home and enjoy.

Going early and coming late - for your kind information every office and institution has a working time which is usually 9-5 or 9-6 or something like that and leaving at that time and not working late hours is very much justified and in case someone does not even adheres even to this timing then it is not a gender specific problem, even many men are lazy and do get out of their offices with new false reasons each day.

In todays conditions everybody do their duty without looking at watch. But in case of a lady we also try to release her early.

And about requesting so many things to their friends the males also request the same way to another male colleague or not? This again isnt a gender specific problem.

But male request their male counter not to females.

I guess you are talking about the scenario which used to exist somewhere in government organizations, nowadays the ladies usually hate taking favors and hate being late for their work. And in case they do get late owing to their problems then this also happens with men.

Look at Banks, Schools and maney other government offices the ladies have so maney excuses to avoid doing work or go early.

Our area counciler is a Lady, she won the election because of the seat was reserved for ladies but most of the duties or public meetings attend by her husband or she attained with her husband.

Baaki kaamchor insaan har jagah kaamchor rahega .... aur wo aadmi bhi hote hain aur aurat bhi !

This is a real fact that both are not at par wheather on fesical grounds or on social grounds.

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
Jab baat kamaney kee hai to baraber kamao or baraber key status kee baat karo nahi to ghar per rehney wallee ladies ko mein kabhee kam nahi manta keukee unhoney ghar sambhal rakha hai or aadmee bahar say kama ker la raha hai. Both are doing their duties.

kamaane se status decide kara jaata hai :o:rolleyes::eek: to fir to ghar pe rehne waali ladies ka koi status hi nahi hota :confused:

aur aksar ladies kam isliye hi kamaati hain kyonki wo ghar aur bachho ko bhi dekhti hain, aur agar ye responsibility wo na dekhein to obviously jyada kamaa paayengi .......
aur haan aapki nazar me to jab ek baap apne bache ko school bus tak chodta hai to ye bhaari kaam hota.

Wo sirf bachho ko hee school nahi chhodta medam ko bhee bus per ya office chhodta hai or bachho ko nehla ker kapdey pahna ker tayar bhee kerta hai.

hai, par jab us bachhe ke kapde badale jaate hain, usko nehlaaya jaata hai, usko homework karaaya jaata hai, kya sahi hai kya karna chahiye kya nahi ye samjhaaya jaata hai, uski jid ko jhela jaata hai, usko brush karvaaya jaata hai, usko pyaar se gale lagaakar pamper kya jaata hai tab wo kaam nahi ginte aap ladies ka :cool:
Ye sab kaam koi kerti ho tab to theek hai per ghar aatey hee agar ron lagey kee aaj to office mein bahut kaam tha khana bhee hotel say hee mangwa lo to kya ? Bachho ka home work to tution sir kee jimeewari hoti hai or agar kabhee nahi kerwaya to medam to sir phodan ney tayar reh hai.

........ bacche ke saath kitne kaam hote hain aap kalpana tak nahi kar sakte ..... ek bachhe ko saari naukri chod chad ke aap paal ke dikh do to maane ...... jee to lega hi wo par achi parvarish de paane me raat din ek karne padte hain ..... :rolleyes:

Mein to ghar ka koi kaam nahi kerta or isliyea meiney gharwaali dhondee hai.

Naukeri karney waali jayadter gharwaali ho to eak or badhiya cheej ho jaati hai apney husband ka naam bhee es tarah lete hai jaisey kesee nauker ko bulati hai.

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 04:48 PM
This is a real fact that both are not at par wheather on fesical grounds or on social grounds.

haan to? ye to maine upar bola na equal to talwaar aur sui bhi nahi hoti to kya aap sui ko ek aur kar doge? talwaar se siloge apne kapde ? alag hoti hain to kya unko daba ke rakhoge ?

Is it not that a minus point of ladies. If yes they why you gave them opportunity to do so, stay home and enjoy.
NOoooooooo ! Ye ladies ka minus point nahi hai ! Kya ye aapka minus point hai ki aap insaan ke roop me kyo paida hue ? bhagwaan kyo nahi ho gaye !

opportunity di jaati hai aise ! aap sadak pe chalna band kar dena aaj se Karamveer ji, sadak pe durghatna ho sakti hai ... dont give to road the opportunity of killing you :eek:

If you cant figure out the difference between giving an opportunity and exercise of sick mentality on part of few people then better you keep your thoughts with yourself because you are giving to others an opportunity to be laughed at

In todays conditions everybody do their duty without looking at watch. But in case of a lady we also try to release her early.

Ladies also do their duties the same way ! I mentioned that in case someone dont intends to do overtime he or she cant be held lesser competent. Many a people have an ability to complete their work within few hours and some stupid people do linger on with the same work for days! That is for the organisations employing them to see, not your business.

But male request their male counter not to females.

The day when offices will be seen to be employing majority of females rather than males, females will also request a female !

Look at Banks, Schools and maney other government offices the ladies have so maney excuses to avoid doing work or go early.

Same with men ! this cant be denied - solely a personality trait not a gender based one.

Our area counciler is a Lady, she won the election because of the seat was reserved for ladies but most of the duties or public meetings attend by her husband or she attained with her husband.

do hell with her ! dont generalise unless it is really a generalised thing

I pity the women of your house ! They must be in real trouble.

shweta123
October 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Jab baat kamaney kee hai to baraber kamao or baraber key status kee baat karo nahi to ghar per rehney wallee ladies ko mein kabhee kam nahi manta keukee unhoney ghar sambhal rakha hai or aadmee bahar say kama ker la raha hai. Both are doing their duties.

Naukeri karney waali jayadter gharwaali ho to eak or badhiya cheej ho jaati hai apney husband ka naam bhee es tarah lete hai jaisey kesee nauker ko bulati hai.

Aapka koi ilaaj nahi hai :o

gharwaali aapne isliye dhoondhi hai ki aapko kaam na karna pade par log kaamwaali dhoodhte hain uske liye to !

wo naukar ki tarah bulaati hogi par aap ne to naukar bana daala aur wo bhi sareaam !

Shame on such people !

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Ilaaj to aapka bhee koi nahi hai per jo baat ko tod marod ker ker rahi hai.

Aaj tek gharwaali ko kese ney kaam wali nahi kaha hoga or jiska kam osee ko saajey waali kahawat bhee sunee hogi aapney.

So enjoy your job.

Bhagwaan karey aapko sab sukh ho.

Bhaut sarey shadi suda working couples kee life mein roj dekhta hun or is-say jayda mein likhna nahi chahata.

Aapka koi ilaaj nahi hai :o

gharwaali aapne isliye dhoondhi hai ki aapko kaam na karna pade par log kaamwaali dhoodhte hain uske liye to !

wo naukar ki tarah bulaati hogi par aap ne to naukar bana daala aur wo bhi sareaam !

Shame on such people !

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Unkee chinta mat karoo, wo jaatniya hai or mouj ley rahi hai unhey dhakey khaney ka time nahi hai ghar ka kam karney key baad roj char ghantey sonvay bhee hai.

I pity the women of your house ! They must be in real trouble.

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Comments inline...

[Sumit]: betuki baat

[Sumit]: Ye aapke dost koi galat kaam nahi kar rahe... baccho ko school chodke aana... fir apni biwi ko bus me bitha ke aana aur fir khud bhi office jaana... mere khyaal se aapke dost to bhot acche hai... subeh jaldi bhi uthte hai aur itni acchi time mangement hogi unki... I very much appreciate this... is baat ko unki majboori samajhte ho to ye aapki galti hai... aur rahi baat office me daant khaane ki to maybe he's not the capable person for the job for maybe he's just unfortunate to work under a wrong boss. is baat ka uske ghar se koi matlab nahi hai... aur agar aap aisa sochte hai ki gharwalo ki wajeh se vo office me daant sunte hai to ye sochna galat hai. A man got to have balance in his mind as well.

[Sumit]: unke ghar ki baat hai... details to aapko pata bhi nahi hongi ki asal me problem kya hai... aur ek baat bolu... vo chaahe kaise bhi hai aapas me .... aap ek acche dost/bhai nahi hi hai... ye baat ka vishvaas na ho to ek baar aapke ussi dost/bhai ko aapka likhi hui ye lines padha dena...

Know choice is yours
[Sumit]: For sure choice is ours... but it seems you never had this choice... were forced... duh???

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
Kis duniya me rehte hai Sir aap? ye time jitna accha aur asaan hai "working women" ke liye utna to kabhi bhi nahi raha past me.

Mentally prepared?? --> sab prepared hai... apni aaakhen band mat karo pls... aur jo koi doubts bhi rakhti hai apne mann me to vo sirf issiliye ki bachpan se unko danda dikha diya jaata hoga... ki yaha nahi jaayegi waha nahi jaayegi... kaafi hai is duniya me ajeeb se praani jo abhi bhi yahi sochte hai ki ladki ka kaam bas roti pona aur bacche paalna hai....

aap mentally prepared ka question pooch rahe ho... sache mann se batana ye baat maante ho ki nahi ki kuch aadmi mentally prepared nahi hai apni biwi betiyo ko naukri karne dene me... mentally bhot strong hai ladkiya... roti bhi po leti hai... bacche bhi paal leti hai... aur naukri bhi kar leti hai...

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
iska matlab samjhaaye mereko pls... ye to bina sar pair aali baat lagi mereko...

either that lady earn equal to that man or not ask the equal status.

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Kai baar easee majburi bhee ho jaati hai ke koi choice nahi rehti. Wo kai baar apnee wife koi job chhodney key liyea bol chuka hai per wo nahi manti. Or wo khud agar job chhod dey to ghar ka kam nahi chalta fir kaya karey.

Wife usey chhodney ko tayar hai job nahi agar job or husband mein say eak ko chunna ho to. Sarif hai Majburi mein nibha raha hai.

Comments inline...

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
ye barabar kya hota hai??
haanji ye baat aapki ekdum sahi hai ki aap ghar pe rehne waali lady ko kam nahi maante... maan na bhi nahi chhaiye...

[Mein to ghar ka koi kaam nahi kerta or isliyea meiney gharwaali dhondee hai.]
Sir, agar jo to sirf yahi reason tha to aapne shaadi nahi karni chhaiye thi fir to... kaam waali kar lete...

[Naukeri karney waali jayadter gharwaali ho to eak or badhiya cheej ho jaati hai apney husband ka naam bhee es tarah lete hai jaisey kesee nauker ko bulati hai] ---------> ???????????????????????????????

oh please... give me a break... ye to hadd hai... sab apni apni soch hai... at least I wont expect my future wife to address me with "your highness", "ye ji", "vo ji"... pyar se mereko "Mr. Gobar" bhi keh le to bhi theek... pyar se di hui cheej sab badiya hai...

mera kehne ka matlab bas itna hai ki jo lady jaisa karna chahti hai waisa us karne dena chhaiye.... ghar baithna hai to apni marzi se baithe... aur agar naukri karni hai to beshak kare...

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 05:58 PM
Either you do everything equal or dont ask for. Bhai aapko bina ser - pair kee lag sakti hai. Eak padya ho or eak khdya ho equal kesey ho sakta hai.
Eak ke salarey 2lacs or eak kee 50thousend equal hai kya.

iska matlab samjhaaye mereko pls... ye to bina sar pair aali baat lagi mereko...
I hope u know that this is not humour forum...

anilsinghd
October 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
She should not be subjected to the rigorous grind of 9-5 stressful jobs like banking, engineering, finance, clerical, administration.

Let me know if you refine your comments in the wke of the below article!
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c347a766-994b-11dd-9d48-000077b07658.html?nclick_check=1 (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c347a766-994b-11dd-9d48-000077b07658.html?nclick_check=1)

Iceland has turned to two women to rebuild its financial system after the banking empire built by its young, male business-schooled elite collapsed.
El*n Sigfúsdóttir and Birna Einarsdóttir are set to become chief executives of New Landsbanki and New Glitnir respectively, the nationalised banks created by the Icelandic government in the wake of the crisis.
One government minister said their appointments were an attempt to signal a new culture within the banking system.
Landsbanki, Glitnir and Kaupthing – infamous for their aggressive international expansion – collapsed last week under the weight of their debt, leaving the Icelandic economy on the brink of bankruptcy.
Recriminations have been flying in Iceland over who is to blame, with the British government a popular target. But many have also criticised the young and predominantly male bankers whose "eyes became bigger than their stomachs", as one banker conceded.
"Now the women are taking over," said one government official. "It’s typical, the men make the mess and the women come in to clean it up."
The government created New Landsbanki last week and put Ms Sigfúsdóttir in place. New Glitnir was being formed on Monday, with Ms Einarsdóttir widely expected to take the top job.
The banks’ new chief executives were both promoted from within the ranks of the failed banks: Ms Sigfúsdóttir has been head of corporate banking at Landsbanki since 2003 and Ms Einarsdóttir became head of domestic commercial banking at Glitnir last summer.
The women are expected to curb the bonus-driven risk-taking culture that has taken hold in Iceland over the past five years.
The nationalised banks will focus solely on domestic operations, keeping money flowing around Iceland’s hobbled economy. A New Kaupthing is also planned.
Their first task is to begin trading the Icelandic krona, an activity that all but ceased last week, leaving most Icelandic groups unable to pay suppliers.
The three failed banks’ foreign assets are being sold off but there is little idea how much money will be raised as they face firesale prices.
When asked if the new banks would return to foreign expansion, Geir Haarde, Iceland’s prime minister, told the FT: "It’s too early to tell, but not in the same big way as before."

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Haanji Sir... bilkul sahi baat kahi hai aapne... ho jaati hai kaafi majbooriya ki choices nahi rehti... but ab aap hi batao... main kahu mereko chaand de do taare de do suraj de do ... falaana dhimaaka de do.... ab sab to nahi hi mil sakta na sab kissi ko??... theek hai... life ka naam hi compromise hai...

shaaadi ke time me dono ne bola hoga na pandit ke peeche peeche... swaaha swaaha to dono ne saath me ki thi na... ab agar nibha rahe hai to sirf akele aapke dost nahi nibha rahe hai... dono nibha rahe hai.... galti bhi hai to dono ki hai...aur jo jo acche hua hai aaj tak unki life me vo bhi dono ke liye hua hai... shaadi ke baad tera mera karna ho to fir shaadi hi kyun karni??

jo bhi majboori hai dono ki hi hai... ghar dono ka ek hai... saari problems saari acchayiya dono ki saath ki hai....

P.S.: Chota muh badi baat kahi ki ho maine toh im sorry.. but maine mere mann ki baat boli... bas!

Kai baar easee majburi bhee ho jaati hai ke koi choice nahi rehti. Wo kai baar apnee wife koi job chhodney key liyea bol chuka hai per wo nahi manti. Or wo khud agar job chhod dey to ghar ka kam nahi chalta fir kaya karey.

Wife usey chhodney ko tayar hai job nahi agar job or husband mein say eak ko chunna ho to. Sarif hai Majburi mein nibha raha hai.

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Mein aapney ghar ko aapnee tarah chalata hun or ismein aapko koi pareshanee nahi hone chahiyea. AAp jo achchha samjhtey hai mein bhee samjhu yea koi jaruri nahi hai.

Naukeri karney key liyea kitna aachchha time hai sab jantey hai per jinhey aapney aap per bahrosa nahi hota unhey naukeri karvana bhee jaruri hai.

Bhai bahut personal honey kee jarurat nahi hai. or na hee master banney.

ye barabar kya hota hai??
haanji ye baat aapki ekdum sahi hai ki aap ghar pe rehne waali lady ko kam nahi maante... maan na bhi nahi chhaiye...

Sir, agar jo to sirf yahi reason tha to aapne shaadi nahi karni chhaiye thi fir to... kaam waali kar leti...

[Naukeri karney waali jayadter gharwaali ho to eak or badhiya cheej ho jaati hai apney husband ka naam bhee es tarah lete hai jaisey kesee nauker ko bulati hai] ---------> ???????????????????????????????

oh please... give me a break... ye to hadd hai... baaki aap try karke dekho... ek gaana tha Govinda ka... "Main to Joru ka gulaam... arey... ban ke rahunga" .... hahahha :)!
aapko bura lagta hai to koi baat nahi.... main aisa karke dekh lunga... fir bata dunga aapko ki mera Jaatpana kam ho gaya ya fir meri Joru aapki Joru se zyaada khush ho gayi...

mera kehne ka matlab bas itna hai ki jo lady jaisa karna chahti hai waisa us karne dena chhaiye.... ghar baithna hai to apni marzi se baithe... aur agar naukri karni hai to beshak kare...

anilsinghd
October 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by shwetadhaka http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=184904#post184904)

So you mean male do all the crap work and women must be blamed! Nice policy of accusing the victim for being in the state of can be victimised ! :eek:

Ohh... Now i got it , Proves males have that consciousness themselves which makes them get nervous! Females are not requesting , are they ? :rolleyes:

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Sir, dekhiye ab paise me tol dena to galat ho gaya na :(! ..

working ho ya housewife ho... biwi aadmi ko bacche deti hai... 9 mahine aadmi nahi rakhta pet me... 2 lakh 2 crod 2 arab 2 kharab... sab feeka hai baccho ke aage. pata nahi main theek hu ya nahi... ye baat to jo parents hai shayad vo abhi confirm kar sakte hai...

Either you do everything equal or dont ask for. Bhai aapko bina ser - pair kee lag sakti hai. Eak padya ho or eak khdya ho equal kesey ho sakta hai.
Eak ke salarey 2lacs or eak kee 50thousend equal hai kya.

dkumars
October 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Mein aapney ghar ko aapnee tarah chalata hun or ismein aapko koi pareshanee nahi hone chahiyea. AAp jo achchha samjhtey hai mein bhee samjhu yea koi jaruri nahi hai.

Naukeri karney key liyea kitna aachchha time hai sab jantey hai per jinhey aapney aap per bahrosa nahi hota unhey naukeri karvana bhee jaruri hai.

Bhai bahut personal honey kee jarurat nahi hai. or na hee master banney.

working ho ya housewife ho... biwi aadmi ko bacche deti hai... 9 mahine aadmi nahi rakhta pet me... 2 lakh 2 crod 2 arab 2 kharab... sam feeka hai baccho ke aage. pata nahi main theek hu ya nahi... abhi to koi baccha nahi hai mere... par lagta to aisa hi hai mereko.... kuch saalo me shayad aapko confirm kar dunga.... baaki jo parents hai shayad vo abhi confirm kar sakte ho is baat ko...

Bhai Sumit iss discussion mein personal hone ki toh shayad koi jaroorat nahi hai. Ek baar fir se upar se neeche tak padh ke dekho shayad tumhe bhi lagega ki tum personal ho rahe ho. Agar kuch achha nahi laga toh post ko criticize karo but y to go personal and that too a senior member.
Aur waise bhi jo unhe sahi laga unhone kaha aur itna kuch galat bhi nahi kaha. Aage tumhaari marzi.

skarmveer
October 22nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Fir kisliyea barabri ka geet gana fir konsee barabri kernee hai. Jab paisa koi mayaney hee nahi rekhta to job karney per itna jor keu.

working ho ya housewife ho... biwi aadmi ko bacche deti hai... 9 mahine aadmi nahi rakhta pet me... 2 lakh 2 crod 2 arab 2 kharab... sam feeka hai baccho ke aage. pata nahi main theek hu ya nahi... abhi to koi baccha nahi hai mere... par lagta to aisa hi hai mereko.... kuch saalo me shayad aapko confirm kar dunga.... baaki jo parents hai shayad vo abhi confirm kar sakte ho is baat ko...

sumitsehrawat
October 22nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
matlab ki job sirf paise ke liye karte hai log???

Fir kisliyea barabri ka geet gana fir konsee barabri kernee hai. Jab paisa koi mayaney hee nahi rekhta to job karney per itna jor keu.

bislas
October 22nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
Karmveer ji main to sirf ye kahunga is pure thread per "westernisation without civilization" bus ye ho raha hai jaydatar

dkumars
October 22nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
gud to see ur responce in the following post :)
move on buddy. Waise i do beleive in what u have written :)

dreamer
October 22nd, 2008, 07:07 PM
I could not read all the quotes, but Arvind's quote was matching with my thoughts, My wife is lecturer and she likes to be in this profession not in mine ( 9 hour plus) job. She is smart in household I will have to say I never felt that she is too tired to cook for me, thnx God for that (I dont know how to cook :mad:).. If she were a software professional fighting with the deadlines of project then I think neither my home looked neat and clean like, it looks now nor I could eat meals cooked by her. Thing is that ... Kaam toh madam ko hi karna padega yah phir Baai laga lo .. Baai ka kaam kabhi satisfy nahin karta logon ko at least meri gharwaali ko ... Yahi meri choice thi ki Educated smart ho per aisa na ho ki 2 chaabian hon (mentioned in one thread)ghar ki .. meri toh waat hi lag jaati ... Choice was mine and I Chose :).

Baaki jinko Baion ki safai achhi lagti hai .. cook ka khana achha lagta hai ... Jinka Space for each other kitna hi de lo kum rahta hai woh chune 9 hr jobs 2no ...
yah phir woh chune jinke andar thakne waali muscles hi na hon ...

Cheers and Happy Diwali in Advance,

bislas
October 22nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
You are very lucky guy....

I could not read all the quotes, but Arvind's quote was matching with my thoughts, My wife is lecturer and she likes to be in this profession not in mine ( 9 hour plus) job. She is smart in household I will have to say I never felt that she is too tired to cook for me, thnx God for that (I dont know how to cook :mad:).. If she were a software professional fighting with the deadlines of project then I think neither my home looked neat and clean like, it looks now nor I could eat meals cooked by her. Thing is that ... Kaam toh madam ko hi karna padega yah phir Baai laga lo .. Baai ka kaam kabhi satisfy nahin karta logon ko at least meri gharwaali ko ... Yahi meri choice thi ki Educated smart ho per aisa na ho ki 2 chaabian hon (mentioned in one thread)ghar ki .. meri toh waat hi lag jaati ... Choice was mine and I Chose :).

Baaki jinko Baion ki safai achhi lagti hai .. cook ka khana achha lagta hai ... Jinka Space for each other kitna hi de lo kum rahta hai woh chune 9 hr jobs 2no ...
yah phir woh chune jinke andar thakne waali muscles hi na hon ...

Cheers and Happy Diwali in Advance,

choudharyneelam
October 22nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
You are very lucky guy....

also, smart and sensible decision maker :)

choudharyneelam
October 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
saari baatein ek taraf.....ek baat kahungi.....agar ladki working ho to proposals jyada acche aate hain aur unme se hi koi final ho jata hai.... :D

so ladies, if you want a match with intelligence, knowledge, smartness, and the related words....then u need to work and collect some experience, atleast before marriage....baad mein chhodne ki kahi jaaye to khush hoke chhodna...ye bolke, ki hume to job karni hi nahin thi ;):D:p

anilsinghd
October 22nd, 2008, 07:51 PM

And I thought in the initiatl few posts , Doctor Neelam explained very well that it is not only about money ?

It has to do with utilisation of one's energy , realising one's self!

Perhaps the reason the argument is taking so long between yourself , Shweta and Sumit is that you are not realising that there is life beyond the traditional school of thought!

What do you call this Sanjeev , Development without progress? :)

Karmveer ji has time and again said things which are of at least a centurey old as to women should not shout for equal status? :confused: And then he gives them equal stauts at home , contradictory or is it enforcing the rule that working women should not have equal right !

Two of the theory X assumptions on human behaviour are :
1) People are inherently laxy and must therefore be motivated by outside incentives.
2) People can , however , be divided roughly into 2 groups - those who fit the assumptions outlined above and those who are self motivated , self-controlled , and less dominated by feelings! This latter group must assume the management responsibilities for all the others!

The reason why this thread has been stretched this long and still no "side" giving up is because:

One group(let's name it Group A ) assumes that 1) holds and ladies go out to work to crave for more , beyond what they and their ancestors ahve done so far!
In a sense a wish to do more , achieve more!
Also they assume that in 2) the latter group is not an intellectual property of "MEN" only!

The other group(Group B) assumes that 1) hold and the reason working women go out is to run away from their household resonsibility. Also they assume that in 2) the latter group is MEN only.

And no points for guessing whos in which group!
===========

In my view the group A is more accomodative and progressive ! Group B just does not want to look beyond what they have seen all through!

And for those who say Group A represents westernisation without civilisation , bear in mind , you have done the same , going beyond what your forefathers have done!
It is not a crime to ask for more, to do more , to go beyond! In simple terms , this is called "Progress". :)

neels
October 22nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Very Sorry to read some posts in this thread. It is not just a matter of working or non working wife. It is a matter of discrimination between genders and this kinda discirimination has far fetched effects.
This is why female foeticide is so prevalant now, and this is why the gender ratio is improportionate. Thanks to people with such rigid mentality.

sanjeev_balyan
October 22nd, 2008, 10:03 PM
This thread is also progressing as socaity is progressing. A lot of points r there from both side. Every one is correct from his / her angle.
This is the generation difference and it is a matter of class only. some examples were given in some posts about Kaamwali bai. u see the entire situation from her angle. logically she is a working woman. but circumtances have forced her to do it, otherwise her family servival question will be there.

But in middle upper calss and upper class situtaion is just opposite. wives r not doing job to run their family. 90 % of them r doing the job to get satisfaction about their study, intellectual level and so on ---. Nothing is wrong in it, moreover I 'll say it is best thing but subject to that family life should not be distrubbed due to this.
Secondly u see, the most wanted bride is a working woman as Neelam said. The problem with most of the guys, is that they want a wife who is equal on each and every front with them. but same time he does not want her to become so independent.
Any way my views r that this is purly personnel matter. there should not be any clash between both on this issue. if a working woman finds that married life becomes hell due to job than she should not continue. Same time, if any non working woman thinks that her telent is being wasted and she can get more satisfaction if she does a job, than nothing is wrong again. it is mutual understanding between husband and wife.

neels
October 22nd, 2008, 10:55 PM
This thread is also progressing as socaity is progressing. A lot of points r there from both side. Every one is correct from his / her angle.
This is the generation difference and it is a matter of class only. some examples were given in some posts about Kaamwali bai. u see the entire situation from her angle. logically she is a working woman. but circumtances have forced her to do it, otherwise her family servival question will be there.

But in middle upper calss and upper class situtaion is just opposite. wives r not doing job to run their family. 90 % of them r doing the job to get satisfaction about their study, intellectual level and so on ---. Nothing is wrong in it, moreover I 'll say it is best thing but subject to that family life should not be distrubbed due to this.
Secondly u see, the most wanted bride is a working woman as Neelam said. The problem with most of the guys, is that they want a wife who is equal on each and every front with them. but same time he does not want her to become so independent.
Any way my views r that this is purly personnel matter. there should not be any clash between both on this issue. if a working woman finds that married life becomes hell due to job than she should not continue. Same time, if any non working woman thinks that her telent is being wasted and she can get more satisfaction if she does a job, than nothing is wrong again. it is mutual understanding between husband and wife.

Very balanced thoughts and reply

arvind1069
October 23rd, 2008, 09:16 AM

90% log paise ke liye hi karte hai. creativity aur samaj sewa ke liye to bahut kam log karte hai.

Nishantrathi82
October 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Looking very bad the people are against the working women.
We have very good examples like Sunita Williams she is a women but mind it doing far better than most of us.
And Delhi CM she is a lady our president is a lady.
So please don't give illogical reasons that they are not having equal staus in many examples they are doing better than husbands.
And i strogly beleive that working women can be a very good house wife, if u are saying no so please accept as u r working u r not good father and husband.

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Meney to koi dekha nahi jisey paisa nahi chahiyea ho or fir bhee job ker rah ho.

arvind1069
October 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Very Sorry to read some posts in this thread. It is not just a matter of working or non working wife. It is a matter of discrimination between genders and this kinda discirimination has far fetched effects.
[it is not gender discrimination. its all about fitting the right person into right type of duties and responsibilities]

This is why female foeticide is so prevalant now, and this is why the gender ratio is improportionate. Thanks to people with such rigid mentality.

female foeticide is not because of this. the main cause of female foeticide is our sick social customs of spending too much in marriages in the form of dowry. parents are afraid ki agar ladki ho gayi to itna kharcha kaun uthayega. anyway v ll not discuss female foeticide here, nahi to topic se door ho jayenge.

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Inline...

90% log paise ke liye hi karte hai. creativity aur samaj sewa ke liye to bahut kam log karte hai.
[Sumit]: agar is figure ko main sach maanu to 10% log "not-money-only" category me aaye... 10% of working population ko hum "kam" maane kya??... anyways... mere kehne ka matlab hai ki ok paisa is a big reason but not the only one... aur agar paisa is the only reason for job to fir unme se kaafi log waise honge jo roj office me boss ki daant khatae hai ya unhappy-at-work hai...jaise peeche ek post me ek example tha...

Meney to koi dekha nahi jisey paisa nahi chahiyea ho or fir bhee job ker rah ho.
[Sumit]: Please answer my question... "matlab ki job sirf paise ke liye karte hai log"???

shweta123
October 23rd, 2008, 11:56 AM
Inline...

[Sumit]: agar is figure ko main sach maanu to 10% log "not-money-only" category me aaye... 10% of working population ko hum "kam" maane kya??... anyways... mere kehne ka matlab hai ki ok paisa is a big reason but not the only one... aur agar paisa is the only reason for job to fir unme se kaafi log waise honge jo roj office me boss ki daant khatae hai ya unhappy-at-work hai...jaise peeche ek post me ek example tha...

[Sumit]: Please answer my question... "matlab ki job sirf paise ke liye karte hai log"???
Nahi SIRF paise kamaane ke liye hi nahi karte. Aaj bhi kitne hi log hote hain jo ek jagah hi kaam karte chale jaate hain jabki dusri jagah unko usse kahi jyada paise mil sakte hain - bas isliye kyonki unka mun wahi lag gaya hota hai, kayi logo ke paas thik thak guzaare laayak paisa hota hai par wo aur jyada kamaane ke liye kaam karte hain, kayi ladies hain jo bas isliye job bhi karti hain kyonki unke husbands ke working hours bahut lambe hote hain to wo bhi job kar leti hain, kayi log kaafi paise waale gharo se hote hain par wo kaam kewal isliye karte hain kyonki unko usme maja aata hai, koi koi to apne dosto ke saath rehne ke liye kaam karte hain !

Aur hazzaro reasons hain kaam karne ke to, aur agar koi sirf paise ke liye kaam karega to kitne din kar paayega agar uska dil hi nahi lagega to ?

Anyways, I think it is not worth it to answer the questions of a person who has taken an oath to oppose each & every right thing said by the others !

bislas
October 23rd, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think this thread should be closed now because this matter is related to mutual understanding between husband and wife. this is very personal matter between them....A woman can prove her intteligency everywhere chahe wo ghar ho ya office...

brahmtewatia
October 23rd, 2008, 12:41 PM

watever tht brings peace in a household is best suited for a women, how much you can afford for that peace is a million dollar question ;)

I think this thread should be closed now because this matter is related to mutual understanding between husband and wife. this is very personal matter between them....A woman can prove her intteligency everywhere chahe wo ghar ho ya office...

thts wat i said in the vry 1st post on the thread ;) मेरे यार, बे फालतू में धुमस्स तार दिया. :D:D:D

bislas
October 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
Tewatia ji .. mujhe aisa lgta hai ki is tarah ke question wo log puchhte hain jo apne aap khud hi confuse rahte hain biwi se naukri karaoun ya na karaoun? Otherwise is tarah ke thread ka koi tukk nahi hai.
waise bhi ye thread gender discrimination show karta hai.

thts wat i said in the vry 1st post on the thread ;) मेरे यार, बे फालतू में धुमस्स तार दिया. :D:D:D

brahmtewatia
October 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
Tewatia ji .. mujhe aisa lgta hai ki is tarah ke question wo log puchhte hain jo apne aap khud hi confuse rahte hain biwi se naukri karaoun ya na karaoun? Otherwise is tarah ke thread ka koi tukk nahi hai.

is baat ka jawaab bhi isi thread mein hai... chk this out http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184699&postcount=16
v
v
v

bislas
October 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM
Fir to ye thread ab se pahle hi band ho jana chahiye tha.....

is baat ka jawaab bhi isi thread mein hai... chk this out http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184699&postcount=16
v
v
v

bhavnasingh20
October 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM

karmveer ji mujhe to paise nahin chahiye...fir bhi mein job kar rahi hoon.....

mere mum dad ne ek paisa nahin liya meri salary se...poori salary sirf shopping mein jaati hai...n tht too buying things which i do not need.....

m the most educated person (plz note PERSON coz i mean both amongst guys n girls) on either of my parents side....n m the one who earns more than almost all of them...except for jus 2-3 ppl.......

to kya fir yeh sab education waste kar doon ghar baith ke??? tv dekhon bas aur khana banao??
bhale hi ghar pe ho na koi khane wala...lekin tab bhi bana ke to rakh hi doon....
aur naukri nahin bhi karti to bhi jhadu poocha to kabhi na karoon....uske liye kaam wali hai na...paise insaan apne comfort ke liye kamata hai....
n if my husbannd cannot even get a maid for me then i wudnt like to b married to him......
n even if i need a pair of shoes i shud ask my husband for money????? wht if i like a shoe thts worth 10k???

all these r primitive thoughts....but waise bhi...jiski life jaise aaram se kat jaye waise badiya....

bahut si girls ko...like me...maza aata hai iss 9 to 5 grind mein.....it proves how strong v can b !!!!

arvind1069
October 23rd, 2008, 01:51 PM

agar tumhe is thread ka koi tukk nahi lagta to apni taang kyun phasa rahe ho beech main? agar tumhe thread pasand nahi hai to mat likho. simply ignore it.

jatland forum is for healthy discussions, to know about each others views.

shweta123
October 23rd, 2008, 02:04 PM

mere mum dad ne ek paisa nahin liya meri salary se...poori salary sirf shopping mein jaati hai...n tht too buying things which i do not need.....

m the most educated person (plz note PERSON coz i mean both amongst guys n girls) on either of my parents side....n m the one who earns more than almost all of them...except for jus 2-3 ppl.......

to kya fir yeh sab education waste kar doon ghar baith ke??? tv dekhon bas aur khana banao??
bhale hi ghar pe ho na koi khane wala...lekin tab bhi bana ke to rakh hi doon....
aur naukri nahin bhi karti to bhi jhadu poocha to kabhi na karoon....uske liye kaam wali hai na...paise insaan apne comfort ke liye kamata hai....
n if my husbannd cannot even get a maid for me then i wudnt like to b married to him......
n even if i need a pair of shoes i shud ask my husband for money????? wht if i like a shoe thts worth 10k???

all these r primitive thoughts....but waise bhi...jiski life jaise aaram se kat jaye waise badiya....

bahut si girls ko...like me...maza aata hai iss 9 to 5 grind mein.....it proves how strong v can b !!!!
Same here Bhavo ... rather my husband gives me hefty amounts every now & then and all my salary stay untouched and no one has asked me till date ki kitna kamaaya aaj tak ya kitna kamaati ho .... mere husband bolte hain ki jo bhi kamaati ho uska jo mun aaye karo .......

and m the most educated PERSON too on either side of my parents ! ... being a Post Graduate & a Chartered Accountant too ... and obviously i earn a handsome amount ...

and m out from house for 12 hours and then also I do hell lot of household works and I have never tasted food cooked by a maid .... though that is also not a poison as is preached here ......

arvind1069
October 23rd, 2008, 02:17 PM
[quote=bhavnasingh20;185061]karmveer ji mujhe to paise nahin chahiye...fir bhi mein job kar rahi hoon.....

mere mum dad ne ek paisa nahin liya meri salary se...poori salary sirf shopping mein jaati hai...n tht too buying things which i do not need...

shopping kya bina paise ke hoti hai? you need money to spend on shopping. then how can u say that u r not doing job for money?

brahmtewatia
October 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
Same here... rather my husband gives me hefty amounts every now & then and all my salary stay untouched and no one has asked me till date ki kitna kamaaya aaj tak ya kitna kamaati ho .... mere husband bolte hain ki jo bhi kamaati ho uska jo mun aaye karo .......

same here... :D

rather my wife gives me hefty amounts every now & then and all my salary stay untouched and no one has asked me till date ki kitna kamaaya aaj tak ya kitna kamaata hun.... meri wife bolti hai ki jo bhi kamaate ho uska jo mun aaye karo ....... :D:D:D

bislas
October 23rd, 2008, 02:41 PM
Thread ko jara aram se pado to lage ga ye question nahi hai ye ek discussion hai.... ye baat unke lie kahi gayi hai jo log confuse hain.

Mera kaam kya hai mujhe pata hai....mujhe tumse professional aur social experience jayda hai.

Aapse main jitna bachne ki kaushis karta hun aap utni hi jyada pichhe padti ho...to ye aapki problem hai meri nahi.....

Aap husha mere pichhe hi rahti ho jo ye sab kah rahi ho...
aur haan main wo bilkul nahi karne wala jo aap chah rahi ho...

ye kaisa question hai biwi se naukri karaoun ya na karaoun :rolleyes: biwi hai koi nursery me padhne waala bachha nahi jiske liye ye puchna padega ki isse abhi homework karwau ya na karwau :confused:

Issi liye kaha gaya tha "Let them do what they want, it is none of your business"

baaki is thread ko nahi aapko band kar dena chahiye .... :mad:

aur gender discrimination ki spelling aapko aati hai thats good :tamatar

aur aap jo Jatland ki har ladki ke aage peeche ghoomte rehte hain aapko to aisi baatein shobha nahi deti kam se kam :thappad

Nishantrathi82
October 23rd, 2008, 02:54 PM
same here... :D

rather my wife gives me hefty amounts every now & then and all my salary stay untouched and no one has asked me till date ki kitna kamaaya aaj tak ya kitna kamaata hun.... meri wife bolti hai ki jo bhi kamaate ho uska jo mun aaye karo ....... :D:D:D

Hahahahaha kash mujhe bhi aise hee Wife mileee:D bahut luck ho bhram g :D
India aa jao party hooge iss baat par hehehehehe:D:D

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Jo log paise kee ichchha nahi rekhtey wo samaj seva kertay hai or usmey bhee bahut kuchh constructive kiya ja sakta hai. Per paise key bina kam karney wala hai kaun.

Inline...

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 03:11 PM
Jaisa ki kaha hai upper kaafi samajhdaar logo ne kaha ki Jat ka Jatpana maar dhaad me hai... pyar me nahi hai ... to fir koi Jat "aram" se kaise padh sakta hai??? Thread pado to shaan se padho... hain na??... Jatpane me padho... baar computer ke screen ke thappad maaro fir padho... fir bhi confuse ho jaao to apne hi baal paad lo... apne aapko budka bhar lo... after all yahi to Jatpana hai.... A disposition to behave aggressively.... who could agree more on this than you?

ab aap ek baar fir se dekhiye... first post of this thread...
"Is a woman more suited as a housewife or as a working professional? what is more suited to her nature?
can you share your views?"

Are you sure it was meant for those who are confused?? You never seemed to be confused... could have opted not to participate.

P.S.: baaki pakdam pakdaayi me kaun kiske peeche hai ye to maalum hai sabko...

Thread ko jara aram se pado to lage ga ye question nahi hai ye ek discussion hai.... ye baat unke lie kahi gayi hai jo log confuse hain.

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry to say this... aap ne ab bhi sahi tareeke se nahi padha question :(!
Kya SIRF paise ke liye kaam karte hai log baag?? ya fir paise ke saath kuch aur bhi hota hai?? main Aastha channel ke Dharam Dev yoga master jaiso ki to baat hi nahi kar raha hu... mereko sacchi me isme confusion hai... issiliye pooch raha hu... after all you have experience... maybe you can guide me... duh!

Jo log paise kee ichchha nahi rekhtey wo samaj seva kertay hai or usmey bhee bahut kuchh constructive kiya ja sakta hai. Per paise key bina kam karney wala hai kaun.

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Agar aapko paisa nahi chahiyea to bahut say kam hai jinsay sammaj ka bhee bhala hoga or aapko bhee bahut sam-maan milega or bahut kuchh constructive bhee ker sakti hain. Naukeri karkey keu bevajah kesse jarurat mand kee jagah bhee ley rakhi hai or us paise ko bhee aapko anaavashayak cheejo per kharch karna padta hai.

Aapsay vinamer nivaden hai kee kuchh easa karo jis-say sabhee jaaton ka ser faker say uncha uth jai. Naukeri to hum jaisay kam padhey likhey or paise key jarurat mand logo ko kerney do keu khama-kha hamari baraberi ker rahi ho.

shweta123
October 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Sorry to say this... aap ne ab bhi sahi tareeke se nahi padha question !
Kya SIRF paise ke liye kaam karte hai log baag?? ya fir paise ke saath kuch aur bhi hota hai?? main Aastha channel ke Dharam Dev yoga master jaiso ki to baat hi nahi kar raha hu... mereko sacchi me isme confusion hai... issiliye pooch raha hu... after all you have experience... maybe you can guide me... duh!
25 paise me 18 guide jo milti hove wo padh leyo par is guide ne rehen deyo pleaseee ...... :p:D;)

Maan bhi lo ki log SIRF paiso ke liye hi kaam karte hain ...... :o

maan lo na ki aurato ko bas ghar me reh ke khana bannaana chahiye .... :p

.... maan bhi jao aakhir tumhe kya hak hai aurato ko purusho ke barabaar aur insaan samajhne ka ..... :cool: ...

maante kyo nahi tum ki tum CONFUSE ho :D .....

maan bhi lo na ki Naukeri sirf paise key liyea keejaati hai dusra koi karn nahi hai. :eek:

aur tum hamesha kuch logo ke peeche hi kyo rehte ho .... :tamatar
haan aur wo wo to bilkul hi nahi karne waale jo aap chah rahe ho :rock

anilsinghd
October 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM

My father earns more than me ! ( Though I am an IITian , topper of my department , and I got the best paid undergraduate job in India of 2006.
I can refer to Economic times and a couple more newspares for that ( Dec 2006 , around 15th Dec ).

If money was my sole motive , I could have easily married some 4 years back ( my family conditions wanted me to do that , I am not discussing that any further , just a statement) and could have easily taken over my father's business or helped him and would have been earning more thatn what i am doing today!

Karmveer ji , as i have said previously , progress ko westernisation without civilisation ka naam deke aap stagnation ko chupa nahi sakte! :)

Job self actualisation , self satisfaction ke liye bhi ki jaati hai!
Job creativity ko vent karne ke liye bhi ki jaati hai!

Job world's best talent ke saath kaam karne ke liye bhi ki jaati hai!
My immediate boss is a Phd in Nuclear Physics from MIT. Most of my colleagues are Phd's in Maths , Particle Physics , Nuclear Physics! ( MITians , Caltech-ians ) And/or MBA's from HArvard , London Business School!

It is in iteself a privilege to be working with such people! :)

Money is secondary!

PS: I presented the facts , dont confuse them with boasting!

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Prathmikata paise hee hai nahi to koi noukeri nahi kerta.

Sorry to say this... aap ne ab bhi sahi tareeke se nahi padha question :(!

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
False demonstration to falsely attest being lame and gimpy is nothing but cowardice. And, when others try to participate in a discussion with all noble thoughts in the world, a few come out shouting "no respect to elders" etc etc.
Trust me... this is sad.

Naukeri to hum jaisay kam padhey likhey or paise key jarurat mand logo ko kerney do keu khama-kha hamari baraberi ker rahi ho.

anilsinghd
October 23rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
False demonstration to falsely attest being lame and gimpy is nothing but cowardice. And, when others try to participate in a discussion with all noble thoughts in the world, a few come out shouting "no respect to elders" etc etc.
Trust me... this is sad.

And i do make an request to moderators to not act in haste and try and close this thread!

Analysis without considering the facts is in itself lame!

Just because someone has grey hair should not be the license to try and impose thoughts and also to say anything that comes to their mind and project as the Jat-idol!

There are examples in past where there have been bold proclamtions of doing this , doing that and actually doing nothing!
And any kind of attempt to bring out the facts has been termed as "YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE"!

This ain't justified and as Sumit said: This is indeed SAD! :)

dkumars
October 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
Paiso ke liye kaam se ek quote yaad aa gaya ...
ek babbar sher ke poster par likha tha ki "I work for money, if u want loyalty then hire a dog"

Please don remind me this is not a humor forum because I dont find it less than that.:D

choudharyneelam
October 23rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
The problem with most of the guys, is that they want a wife who is equal on each and every front with them. but same time he does not want her to become so independent.

and towards the same thing i pointed at thread Divorce, started by Ritu Di

people's expectations before marriage are something else and then after marriage these become different in regard of relationship

neels
October 23rd, 2008, 04:52 PM

This is a real fact that both are not at par wheather on fesical grounds or on social grounds. ((((And when a lady demands a reserved seat in bus, or separate lines at any place then it is because many a males with sick mentality do try to offend them by physically touching them owing to the crowd there, dont you know that ?))) Reply -Is it not that a minus point of ladies. If yes they why you gave them opportunity to do so, stay home and enjoy.

Agar aapko paisa nahi chahiyea to bahut say kam hai jinsay sammaj ka bhee bhala hoga or aapko bhee bahut sam-maan milega or bahut kuchh constructive bhee ker sakti hain. Naukeri karkey keu bevajah kesse jarurat mand kee jagah bhee ley rakhi hai or us paise ko bhee aapko anaavashayak cheejo per kharch karna padta hai.

Aapsay vinamer nivaden hai kee kuchh easa karo jis-say sabhee jaaton ka ser faker say uncha uth jai. Naukeri to hum jaisay kam padhey likhey or paise key jarurat mand logo ko kerney do keu khama-kha hamari baraberi ker rahi ho.

I am just wondering reading all these replies from one and same man.....when neither circumstances are favourable nor ladies are mentaly prepared....when Is it not that a minus point of ladies. If yes they why you gave them opportunity to do so, stay home and enjoy......
Then fail to understand how come they do that so called bahut kuchh constructive kaam, samaj sewa,, etc without going in the samaj, only sitting inside the so called secure four walls of home!!!!

Isnt this all too contradictory...????

neels
October 23rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
it is not gender discrimination. its all about fitting the right person into right type of duties and responsibilities.

female foeticide is not because of this. the main cause of female foeticide is our sick social customs of spending too much in marriages in the form of dowry. parents are afraid ki agar ladki ho gayi to itna kharcha kaun uthayega. anyway v ll not discuss female foeticide here, nahi to topic se door ho jayenge.

Arvind ji ... yahi to shuruaat hai discrimination ki...jo insaan apni wife ke liye itna conservative hoga,,,kya wo apni beti ko wo freedom of opportunities de paega?? Kya wo wife jiske mann ki koi ichcha kabhi poori nahin hui hogi, jisne hamesha wahi kiya hoga jo uske husband ne kaha hoga, kya wo chahegi ki uski beti ho, aur fir wo bhi usi sankuchit soch k daayre mein pale -badhe.....nyway I wont also extend my views on FF, but discrimination of any kind would ultimately have enormous effects.

And will you please tell who is to decide all about fitting the right person into right type of duties and responsibilities ???? are all these service commissions not doing their jobs rightfully by selecting females in all those jobs which as per you are not suitable for women...???? Was our govt. wrong in giving equal rights and providing equal opportunities to both the genders ??
If is it for few people like you to decide what job/duty/responsibility is right for women,,, then in that case all those who selected them in all those professions which are not suitable/right for females were wrong...!!!

If its as you describe,,,all those husbands who value their wifes work priorities and share household are dumb heads....!!!

And I fail to understand why some people want to encroach in everyone's freedom, individuality and rights to impose their own thoughts. Let one do what one wants to. Its all a matter of ones perception and thought process. What may be wrong for one may be right for majority of others.

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
These are my openion you do whatever you like.

Trust me... this is sad.

skarmveer
October 23rd, 2008, 06:32 PM
I am not saying anything for those who are doing job's they do wahtever they like.

But I am firm on my openion. Regerding conterdictory replies each and every thing reply on context.

[/color]

I am just wondering reading all these replies from one and same man.....when neither circumstances are favourable nor ladies are mentaly prepaired....when Is it not that a minus point of ladies. If yes they why you gave them opportunity to do so, stay home and enjoy......
Then fail to understand how come they do that so called bahut kuchh constructive kaam, samaj sewa,, etc without going in the samaj, only sitting inside the so called secure four walls of home!!!!

Isnt this all too contradictory...????

ritu
October 23rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
sab aapne aapne point ko prove karane ke liye kuch bhi likhe ja rahhe hai.......but i strongly disagree
1 with woman who said they do not work for money........unless untill their work is related to a charity.
2 with man who who feel proud in the fact that their wives are at home and sleep for four hours.what is so great about that.

What i personally feel a mom should not work at the sake of her kids.i wont leave my kids in daycare for my job satisfaction.if there is someone at home to take care of the kids then i do not see any problem being a working woman.

ritu
October 23rd, 2008, 06:57 PM
mr. karamveer ji I respect your courage to write on this thread.your thinking represents a lot of jat men.

dkumars
October 23rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
mr. karamveer ji I respect your courage to write on this thread.your thinking represents a lot of jat men.

Thats what i also say. Aaj se 50 saal pehle hum sabke ghar mein job wagrah bura mana jata tha ... almost sabke ... fark sirf itna hai ki kissi ke ghar mein changes jaldi aaye aur kuch abhi bhi accept nahi kar paaye. Ismein itna galat hone ki koi baat nahi hai ... he is represnting a common men's thoughts and he shud also be respected irrespective of his views dont match ours. But they have to accept this fact sooner or later. They can not resist the change rather time will change them as well as their mentallity.

sanjeev_balyan
October 23rd, 2008, 07:37 PM
Karamveer ji, and all others
A lot of discussion has already been taken place on the topic. What i have noticed is
This healthy discuusion is debate between two generation. What is the thinking of the ppl of Karamveer ji era vs the present young lot.
I beleive, yr childeren (Karamveer sir) shall not be agree with u on this matter. (infront of u they can say 'Yes' but actually they will be with all these guys).
Same is for these guys, how many of them r there, whom both the parents r working and what r their thoughts. They will say definatly that they will not force any descision on their childern and they r happy if childern r happy. it doesnt mean that they r in favour of working woman(both case Bahu as well daughter). why r they not working both. this is the realty of our socaity. here i m talking about the majority. Some APWAD shall be there.
one mor thing, when this present young lot will cross their sixties. they also face the same type of problem.
Shivani (great hindi writer) wrote somewhere,
"Aajkal ki ladkiyo ko sir per dupatta rakhne main takleef hoti hai aur unki maa / dadi ki slaha unhe pichdapan lagti hai. par kalanter main jab ye ladkiya dadi nani baegi to us jamane ki nati potiyo ki harkato ko dekhkar enko chakkar ghirni ayegi"

vijay
October 23rd, 2008, 09:11 PM
How many people get satisfaction by doing job without getting any Money. Don't they accept cheques/cash from their employeers /organization or they just forward that cheques to some NGO or Charitable trusts. But if they accept that money and use it .... they certainly work for money. Don't try to ridicule the facts. If satisfaction is only motto behind any work then why don't they work for NGO's or just help other people. Why don't people just accpet this simple fact that they like to work and are happy to get in return what they deserve ( MONEY ). This seems quite justified and nothing wrong with it as it provides them financial independence, confidence, personal identity, social status etc etc.

Paid jobs are supposed to do work for money and hence they are like that ONLY. Some people do jobs for their survival, some for their personal recognition while some others for their ambitions in life. Yes, It maybe another fact that people have their own preferences about the job they are doing and work accordingly depending on their need, luxuaries and ambitions. But as long as money is involved it is strictly work for money. Every job is embedded with some specific responsibilities and they are paid to carry that responsibility.

It's not a bad things to work for money and people should accept that gracefully and proudly because they are talented and deserve that job instead of other non-talented people.

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 09:53 PM
Ques1. "do people work for money?"
Ques2. "do people work for money alone?"

I never asked Ques.1 in this thread. Why don't we answer the correct question (Ques. 2)?? And for all those who don't understand this simple thing the 'asked' question (i.e. Ques.2) actually means money is at least one of the reasons to work if not just the only one. And, to get that clarity the question had been put.

Good speakers, good listeners... sure... we all (me included) got to be good readers as well.

And yes, let's not ridicule the facts.

How many people get satisfaction by doing job without getting any Money. Don't they accept cheques/cash from their employeers /organization or they just forward that cheques to some NGO or Charitable trusts. But if they accept that money and use it .... they certainly work for money. Don't try to ridicule the facts.

vijay
October 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Ques1. "do people work for money?"
Ques2. "do people work for money alone?"

I never asked Ques.1 in this thread. Why don't we answer the correct question (Ques. 2)?? And for all those who don't understand this simple thing the 'asked' question (i.e. Ques.2) actually means money is at least one of the reasons to work if not just the only one. And, to get that clarity the question had been put.

Good speakers, good listeners... sure... we all (me included) got to be good readers as well.

And yes, let's not ridicule the facts.

Quite obvious answer ..... Needy people work for Money alone while others have some additonal reasons .... But the word MONEY stays there in any case as long as it is a paid job.

ritu
October 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
yes vijay...i agree with you fully on that
Quite obvious answer ..... Needy people work for Money alone while others have some additonal reasons .... But the word MONEY stays there in any case as long as it is a paid job.

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 10:32 PM
Sure it does...thanks!
However, there are a large number of 'needy' people who work for money as well as 'additional' reasons. You may count me in one of those.

Quite obvious answer ..... Needy people work for Money alone while others have some additonal reasons ....MONEY stays there in any case as long as it is a paid job.

poonam
October 23rd, 2008, 11:02 PM
Welllllllllll..................leave the lady alone..let her do whatever she wishes to.

Those advocating for working women what if she is not interested or vice-versa..........c'mon let her have her own choice for God's sake...
Whats ideal for you may not be ideal for someone else..its case specific people..

(P.S. My personal opinion, i've already presented...;)...)

bhavnasingh20
October 23rd, 2008, 11:02 PM

mujhe samaj seva mein koi interest nahin..jis din hoga uss din ki uss din sochenge....
aur kitni salary milti hai usse yeh pata chalta hai na ki professional market mein kya value hai...n thts wht gives me a high.....
agar mein apna kaam achche se karongi to bhi mujhe samman milega...aur wahi mujhe chahiye.....
aur agar woh zarroratmand deserving hota to yeh job usse mil jati....

jo deserving hein woh kaise na kaise apna raasta bana lete hein....

n my work is very constructive for me...n again this word "constructive" depends on ppl's perceptions...for me somethin is creative but for u it mite not b....n vice versa cud also b true...

n last but not the least....mujhe aapki ya kisi aur ki barabari karne ki koi zarrorat nahin hai...wht i do i do for my own self...not to prove somethin to nebody....
aur waise aap ghar ka kaam kyun nahin karte...khamakha naukri karke meri barabari kar rahe hein......:rock

bhavnasingh20
October 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
[quote=bhavnasingh20;185061]karmveer ji mujhe to paise nahin chahiye...fir bhi mein job kar rahi hoon.....

mere mum dad ne ek paisa nahin liya meri salary se...poori salary sirf shopping mein jaati hai...n tht too buying things which i do not need...

shopping kya bina paise ke hoti hai? you need money to spend on shopping. then how can u say that u r not doing job for money?

i dun NEED money for shopping....i shop coz i HAVE money....thrs a diff between the two.....
n even when i was not workin i was spending almost equal or more money every month.....so ofcourse m not workin for money !!!!!!!!

sidchhikara
October 23rd, 2008, 11:08 PM
Naukeri sirf paise key liyea keejaati hai dusra koi karn nahi hai.

What about jihadi's - suicide bombers?
Paisa is not everything, sometimes 72 virgins will do.

sumitsehrawat
October 23rd, 2008, 11:17 PM
No one is advocating a working woman here. Just that its an attempt to answer a few here who marry a girl/woman just because ki unse ghar ke kaam khud nahi hote and they need someone to do those house-chores. They think that working-women never can raise their children...cannot cook food... and also call them naukars.

You are absolutely right. Let her decide what she wants to do.

From one of my earlier posts... "mera kehne ka matlab bas itna hai ki jo lady jaisa karna chahti hai waisa us karne dena chhaiye.... ghar baithna hai to apni marzi se baithe... aur agar naukri karni hai to beshak kare... "

c'mon let her have her own choice for God's sake...

Rmandaura
October 23rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
A lot of discussion has already been taken place on the topic. What i have noticed is
This healthy discuusion is debate between two generation. What is the thinking of the ppl of Karamveer ji era vs the present young lot.
I beleive, yr childeren (Karamveer sir) shall not be agree with u on this matter. (infront of u they can say 'Yes' but actually they will be with all these guys).
Same is for these guys, how many of them r there, whom both the parents r working and what r their thoughts. They will say definatly that they will not force any descision on their childern and they r happy if childern r happy. it doesnt mean that they r in favour of working woman(both case Bahu as well daughter). why r they not working both. this is the realty of our socaity. here i m talking about the majority. Some APWAD shall be there.
one mor thing, when this present young lot will cross their sixties. they also face the same type of problem.
"Aajkal ki ladkiyo ko sir per dupatta rakhne main takleef hoti hai aur unki maa / dadi ki slaha unhe pichdapan lagti hai. par kalanter main jab ye ladkiya dadi nani baegi to us jamane ki nati potiyo ki harkato ko dekhkar enko chakkar ghirni ayegi"

Dear Sanjeev, do not catagarise this topic in generations, I think I belong to the generaton even prior to Karamveer whom I can safely say beta. My wife has been working since 1973. Our kids and me do not regret at all her decision,rather we all are proud of her, she is doing excellantly well even today.Our household has never ever suffered because of her job.

Both my kids got best of the education, son did BE and MBA from IIM Calcutta way back in 1996 and is comfortably placed as VP ESPN Srar Sports. Daughter did PG Degree from NIFT and topped University in Psychology.

I am not writing all this to impres someone but to bring home to all the youngistan and others that if peace prevails in your house every thing is possible.I left my cosy Govt. job at the age of 51 and started a unit. My kids and my wife extracted a promise from me that I will not be tensed as most of the businessmen are always under tension.I am following it literally.

Today, I think I am the happiest person. Money is no consideration at all as some have pointed out,once your basic needs are taken care of. Hovever it is the satisfaction level which matters. If one sets it too high his life will be misrable.

So let the ladies decide what to do, let us(Men) not try to impose ourselves and deprive them of the freedom to choose.

P.S.
And Sanjeev hum dada/dadi and nana/nani ban gaye lekin hame chakkarghini abhi tak to nahi ayee aur ummid hai ki ayegi bhi nahi.

So don't think that Shivani is always right though I respect her as a great writer.

anilsinghd
October 24th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Dear Sanjeev do not catagarise this topic in generations, I think I belong to the generaton even prior to Karamveer whom I can safely say beta. My wife has been working since 1973. Our kids and me do not regret at all her decision,rather we all are proud of her.Our household has neve ever suffered because of her job.
Both my kids got best of the education, son did BE and MBA from IIM Calcutta way back in 1996 and is comfortably placed as VP ESPN Srar Sports. Daughter did PG Degree from NIFT and topped University in Psychology.
I am not writing all this to impres someone but to bring home to all the youngistan and others that if peace prevails in your house every thing is possible.I left my cosy Govt. job at the age of 51 and started a unit. My kids and my wife extracted a promise from me that I will not be tensed as most of the businessmen are always under tension.

Today, I think I am the happiest person. Money is no consideration at all as some have pointed out,once your basic needs are taken care of. Hovever it is your satisfaction level which matters. If you set it too high your life will be misrable.

So let ladies decide what to do, do not try to impose yourself.

And Sanjeev hum dada/dadi and nana/nani ban gaye lekin hame chakkarghini abhi tak to nahi ayee.

So don't think that Shivani is always right though I respect her as a great writer.

Not joining the group of those who just come and say Ohh! this is what i agree with as well , but this is indeed a great post!

Not only does it transcend the generations but it also tells us how "thought" is bigger than anything else! Ideas and views are views and it certainly does not give more integrity if they are spoken by a 60-yr old or a 16-yr lad. If they are genuine , they deserve an applause! :)

I am not very sure as to how many people who have joined in the discussion lately have actually gone through each individual post!
Sumit has been literally crying from post 1 about that money is "not" the only criterion. I thank by second semseter Discrete Structures course for making me understand what is technically called LOGIC. Sets , subsets , inclusion , exclusion , contrapositive are after all not that bad!

In plain words , no body is denying that we do not work for money , but that is perhaps not the only reason of working! And more so it fits with the discussion that is on , because the other side guys are hell bent on saying that if they(working women) cant earn equal , they should not work!
Basics lessons of psychology and human behaviour and motivation can tell that physical satisfaction comes at the very base level of strata of the satisfaction pyramid ( Maslow etc .. ). Money for sure comes in this category! I tried my hand in earlier posts to tell that realisation , actualisation , creativity are more important and i reiterate!

Now if i have to boast , then let's say we as a group who are on the "other" side of the "other" group , are at least flexible , we do not mind whether she works or not , whether she works for money or not ! We are Flexible!

The other side is pretty rigid that if she is working , she cant take good care of kids and bla bla! And making sure they carve their way with examples like : A man taking his children to school , leving his wife to bus etc etc. Are these jobs menial ? Ohh come on , any loving and caring father/husband would do that!
Dont we have cases of fathers taking their 20+ daughters to buses , so as per these "other" groupies , is that a crime , degradation of ethics ? I am sure that would be called as " Sabhayata" by the same group!

The irony is that the rules they apply on their daughter-in-laws , wives ( Ahh , and i do not know who the hell on earth created this -in law term , i hate him for discrimination ) , dont apply to their daughters and sisters!

If my father can take me to exam centres , I surely would not mind my father doing that to his daughter in law and i am sure my father would not as well!
My mom used to work for at least 16 hours when i was born ( of course at home ) , so should I yell at her for not taking good care of me ? ( In the hindsight that her little business helped my father immensely )!

Come on people , dont pick words , try and pick the school of thoughts!
Ofcourse IF YOU CAN! :)

dkumars
October 24th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Dear Sanjeev, do not catagarise this topic in generations, I think I belong to the generaton even prior to Karamveer whom I can safely say beta.
P.S.
And Sanjeev hum dada/dadi and nana/nani ban gaye lekin hame chakkarghini abhi tak to nahi ayee aur ummid hai ki ayegi bhi nahi.

Sir, may be u missed few lines in sanjeev's post... i have highlighted the line which says there shall be exceptions and i consider u under those exceptions. Here, he said about majority of Jat families not the very few like urs. Well my both parents are working and we are two brothers only and both at gud places but again i dont consider myself among the said ones.

Rmandaura
October 24th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Dear Devender not Some Apvaad, I have many friends of my age and your age also who think alike. Educated Jats are comming of age now and I am happy to see that on JL also we are in majority.

And Anil I fully agree with you. I have read some of your posts, you really write like a psychologist and philospher, keep it up.
Now time to sleep good night.

sanjeev_balyan
October 24th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Dear Devender not Some Apvaad, I have many friends of my age and your age also who think alike. Educated Jats are comming of age now and I am happy to see that on JL also we are in majority.
And Anil I fully agree with you. I have read some of your posts, you really write like a psychologist and philospher, keep it up.
Now time to sleep good night.

Sir, I respect you and yr thoughts, there r working women in Jats family for centuries. but u see the ratio. this trend is increasing which is good sign. I m not against working woman, if she burnt so much of midnight oil in her study right from LKG to her top. than it is totaly wrong to say her that now u r married and dont do any job. now u have to look after yr hubby and childern. This decision should not be forced on her. after having so much of qulification she can take the decision also.
secondly, in my preveous post, i didnt say that this is completly Gen X vs Gen Y. I said majority, as DK has already cleared.
Thirdly, u said. "on JL also we are in majority. [/COLOR] I will say here that AAM jat who lives in a villege, He / She doesnt have any computer, internet conection. So i m not agree that members at JL r reprsenting the Jat samaj. Most of them shall come in APWAD ctegory as said in my previous thread. and here all post r from them. Some mebers r there by whom account is opned but there is no post from. it doesnt mean that they dont have anything to say. point is they dont have approach to net. here nobdy is considering them as part of socaity.
But, u see where both the parents r educated, their childern r more sucsessful. there is no gurentee that if both r working than omly childern will get high education.
lets leave this to that lady. I m not favourin any side. there should not any ladai jhgda between husband and wife on either of the case. (lady is wooking and hubby doesnt want or lady wants to work and hubby is opposing)

bhavnasingh20
October 24th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Dear Sanjeev, do not catagarise this topic in generations, I think I belong to the generaton even prior to Karamveer whom I can safely say beta. My wife has been working since 1973. Our kids and me do not regret at all her decision,rather we all are proud of her, she is doing excellantly well even today.Our household has never ever suffered because of her job.

I am not writing all this to impres someone but to bring home to all the youngistan and others that if peace prevails in your house every thing is possible.I left my cosy Govt. job at the age of 51 and started a unit. My kids and my wife extracted a promise from me that I will not be tensed as most of the businessmen are always under tension.I am following it literally.

Today, I think I am the happiest person. Money is no consideration at all as some have pointed out,once your basic needs are taken care of. Hovever it is the satisfaction level which matters. If one sets it too high his life will be misrable.

So let the ladies decide what to do, let us(Men) not try to impose ourselves and deprive them of the freedom to choose.

P.S.

I have been following this thread since its start...n i can say safely tht this has been the best post i hav read so far.......

really this post deserves an applause.....!!!!

brahmtewatia
October 24th, 2008, 11:22 AM

I agree with Brahm that whatever brings peace and happiness to the household is best suited for women. I would add here that a person needs intellectual and job satisfaction as well, whether it is working out or homemaking. Working mother sometimes gets a feeling of guilt that she is not able to devote full time to her childern and no doubt it a great joy to be part of growing up of her kids.

So it is the decision of the woman to persue whatever gives her satisfaction and happiness. I don't agree that talent can get wasted. Talent comes handy in whatever activity you indulge in. There should be no compulsions however. Last but not the least the woman is capable of handling multifarious activities efficiently on both fronts.

u can write 1000 posts on this thread there is no end to it. try have a poll nd i can guarantee more then 90% wud agree tht abv 2 posts sums up the entire rhetoric.

shweta123
October 24th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I have been following this thread since its start...n i can say safely tht this has been the best post i hav read so far.......

really this post deserves an applause.....!!!!
Undoubtedly !

Actually it proves that love, mutual understanding and helping each other inspite of all highs & lows is something which matters the most and not the fact that the woman of that house is a working lady or not.

Its virtues of the woman of a house that matters and not her working status. A caring mother will care and manage all situations whether she is in or away from house. A sensible homemaker will run her house beautifully even when she may run short of time.

And yeah ... it was sad to see categorising this genuine example as an "EXCEPTION"

It was an exception few years later, but if you are not convinced I am ready to take you to the home of numerous such persons ! People starting from scratch and reaching noticeable heights are plenty nowadays and also amongst Jats.

Its an era of rapid advancement. All those who have a sensible mind are progressing really fast, and they are atleast more fast in broadening their thinking.

Gone are the days when a person needed 50 years to change his or her mindset ! If such persons do exist they need to understand that they are causing harm to their children and their near and dear ones in a way or the other if they stay adamant !

A day spent in indecisiveness can cause an year of unsuccesfulness in todays world mind it. If you dont agree go and ask those persons who have lost oportunities owing to this adamant approach of someone.

Alas ! I dont have a register with me on which everyone comes and records what he has lost today owing to his stiff behavior, but he knows very well but is still ignorant enough not to accept it :rolleyes:

cooljat
October 24th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Well, these lines sum it up, think about it with an open mind n try to apply!! :)

sumitsehrawat
October 24th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Absolutely...:)!!

brahmtewatia
October 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Absolutely...:)!!

lets close the discussion now nd allow sumit a well earned sleep. :):D

arvind1069
October 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Arvind ji ... yahi to shuruaat hai discrimination ki...jo insaan apni wife ke liye itna conservative hoga,,,kya wo apni beti ko wo freedom of opportunities de paega?? Kya wo wife jiske mann ki koi ichcha kabhi poori nahin hui hogi, jisne hamesha wahi kiya hoga jo uske husband ne kaha hoga, kya wo chahegi ki uski beti ho, aur fir wo bhi usi sankuchit soch k daayre mein pale -badhe.....nyway I wont also extend my views on FF, but discrimination of any kind would ultimately have enormous effects.

neelam ji aap meri baat ko doosre extreme par le jaa rahi ho. i m not saying that a woman should not b educated or she should b kept ignorant of whats happening around the world. main ye keh raha hun ki aurat ko ye raat din gadhe ki tarah kaam karna shobha nahi deta. isse uski sehat par aur pariwar ki sehat par bura asar parta hai. she should do less tiring and creative type of jobs. not the drudgerous jobs. it drains her mentally and physically because a woman has a weaker nervous system.

And will you please tell who is to decide all about fitting the right person into right type of duties and responsibilities ???? are all these service commissions not doing their jobs rightfully by selecting females in all those jobs which as per you are not suitable for women...???? Was our govt. wrong in giving equal rights and providing equal opportunities to both the genders ??
If is it for few people like you to decide what job/duty/responsibility is right for women,,, then in that case all those who selected them in all those professions which are not suitable/right for females were wrong...!!!

If its as you describe,,,all those husbands who value their wifes work priorities and share household are dumb heads....!!!

And I fail to understand why some people want to encroach in everyone's freedom, individuality and rights to impose their own thoughts. Let one do what one wants to. Its all a matter of ones perception and thought process. What may be wrong for one may be right for majority of others.

yahan phir aap baat ko kheench ke extreme par le gayi. ye gender rights ki baat kab kahi maine? i always say they should have equal rights. and here nobody is encroaching anybodys thoughts, v r only expressing what v think. no body is forcing anybody to do smthing.

arvind1069
October 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM
These are my openion you do whatever you like.

karamveer ji, koi fayeda nahi logon ko samjhane ka. asal mai aajkal materialism aur desires itni jyada ho gayi hai ki sabki buddhi par taale par gaye hai. ise shastron main "bhautiktavaad" kaha gaya hai. jab ye insaan par haavi ho jaata hai to uski soch rajsik ho jaati hai, satvik nahi rehti. ye sab working women ko advocate isliye kar rahe hai ki sabko malls main shopping karni hai, multiplex main movie dekhni hai, macdonalds main khana hai, they need big car, branded clothes, expensive furniture and all that money can bring. aurat ko bhi ab ghar pariwar, bachhon main satisfaction nahi rahi, use bhi ye saara bhog vilas chahiye jo ki paise se milta hai, aur isiliye aurat ke paisa kamane par itna jor diya jaa raha hai.
jab dhan se itna kuch milna shuru ho gaya hai (yahan tak ki samman bhi) to phir kyun logon ki soch badal nahi jaayegi. satvik vicharon ko ye log "dakiyanusi" ka label laga dete hai aur rajsik vicharon ko progressive thinking,women empowerment, development etc ka tamga de diya jaata hai.

sab paise ka khel hai ye. theek hai paise chahhiye par agar usko kamane main shareer na rahe, ghar main shanti na rahe, to aise paise ka bhi kya fayeda.

arvind1069
October 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM
mujhe samaj seva mein koi interest nahin..jis din hoga uss din ki uss din sochenge....
aur kitni salary milti hai usse yeh pata chalta hai na ki professional market mein kya value hai...n thts wht gives me a high.....
agar mein apna kaam achche se karongi to bhi mujhe samman milega...aur wahi mujhe chahiye.....
aur agar woh zarroratmand deserving hota to yeh job usse mil jati....

jo deserving hein woh kaise na kaise apna raasta bana lete hein....

n my work is very constructive for me...n again this word "constructive" depends on ppl's perceptions...for me somethin is creative but for u it mite not b....n vice versa cud also b true...

n last but not the least....mujhe aapki ya kisi aur ki barabari karne ki koi zarrorat nahin hai...wht i do i do for my own self...not to prove somethin to nebody....
aur waise aap ghar ka kaam kyun nahin karte...khamakha naukri karke meri barabari kar rahe hein......:rock
samaj sewa main aapko kaise interest hoga? paise jo nahi milte...agar vahan bhi paise milne shuru ho jaaye to vahan bhi interest paida ho jaayega sabka. to is sabme creativity to kahin dab kar rah gayi hai. main consideration paisa hai...hai na

anilsinghd
October 24th, 2008, 08:14 PM
asal mai aajkal materialism aur desires itni jyada ho gayi hai ki sabki buddhi par taale par gaye hai. ise shastron main "bhautiktavaad" kaha gaya hai. jab ye insaan par haavi ho jaata hai to uski soch rajsik ho jaati hai, satvik nahi rehti. ye sab working women ko advocate isliye kar rahe hai ki sabko malls main shopping karni hai, multiplex main movie dekhni hai, macdonalds main khana hai, they need big car, branded clothes, expensive furniture and all that money can bring. aurat ko bhi ab ghar pariwar, bachhon main satisfaction nahi rahi, use bhi ye saara bhog vilas chahiye jo ki paise se milta hai, aur isiliye aurat ke paisa kamane par itna jor diya jaa raha hai.
jab dhan se itna kuch milna shuru ho gaya hai (yahan tak ki samman bhi) to phir kyun logon ki soch badal nahi jaayegi. satvik vicharon ko ye log "dakiyanusi" ka label laga dete hai aur rajsik vicharon ko progressive thinking,women empowerment, development etc ka tamga de diya jaata hai.

sab paise ka khel hai ye. theek hai paise chahhiye par agar usko kamane main shareer na rahe, ghar main shanti na rahe, to aise paise ka bhi kya fayeda.

ji raajsik to kaafi bada keh diya aapne , taamsik hi kaafi tha :)

chaliye aap ki baat maan lete hain :)

agar aap saatvik mein believe karte hain to please mujhe do sawalon ke jawaab de dijiye:

1) agar aapke anusaar samaaj sewa etc isliye nahi ki jaati kyunki hum to paisa chahte hain ( tamsik pravatti ke hain ) to kya aapke yahaan ki females ( wives , sisters , mothers ) ko aap samaj sewa ka mauka dete hain ? kaun kaun karta hai , please kyunki 24 ghante ka kaam nahi hota family sambhaalna :)

2) kabir ne kaha tha :
saain itna dijiye , jaame kutumb samaaye
main bhi bhookha na rahoon , saadhu na bhookha jaaye!

kya aap sure hain ki aap itna hi chahte hain and limits exceed nahi karte , aap to saatvik waale hain , aapko to samay ka sanchay karke samaj sewa karni chahiye! kya aap ke parivaar mein koi bhi malls nahi jaata , koi bhi car se travel nahi karta ? koi bhi multiplex se movie nahi dekhta ya koi macdonals ke french fries and burgers nahi khata :)

waise main bhi nahi karta yeh sab !

ek saal se shopping mall nahi dekha , yahaan germany mein hai hi na ! :confused: movie ki to baat door , car bhi nahi hai , train se hi chalte hain , aur burger main khata na! sirf frech fries ke kaaran main bhi taamsik ho gaya :(

neels
October 26th, 2008, 09:14 PM
it drains her mentally and physically because a woman has a weaker nervous system.

Will you please quote some scientific studies in favour of this statement.

neels
October 29th, 2008, 09:30 PM
it drains her mentally and physically because a woman has a weaker nervous system.

Arvind ji aapne to koi study di nahi is support mein,, well I have a few to quote which show females have higher resilience, hence a stronger nervous sytem indeed.

Girls are less vulnerable than boys to many professional stressors such as parental conflict and to physical hazards (Rutter, 1982). In addition, other protective attributes include having an easy temperament, etc. (Hetherington, 1991; Hethrington & Parke, 1993; Masten & Coatsworth, 1995).

This is not in favor of argument that women should work in what areas,, that I dont like to stress, jiska jo mann kerta hai, jise to theek lagta hai, apni capabilities k hisab se, apni ichchaon k hisab se, apni jarooraton k hisab se, apni family k hisab se, apne circumstances k hisab se; wo wahi kerta hai, aur wahi kerna bhi chahiye.
Nor does I am for competition beween both the genders.
My point to quote this study is only that one should not make such a strong general statement which has no basis.

arvind1069
October 30th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Arvind ji aapne to koi study di nahi is support mein,, well I have a few to quote which show females have higher resilience, hence a stronger nervous sytem indeed.

Girls are less vulnerable than boys to many professional stressors such as parental conflict and to physical hazards (Rutter, 1982). In addition, other protective attributes include having an easy temperament, etc. (Hetherington, 1991; Hethrington & Parke, 1993; Masten & Coatsworth, 1995).

This is not in favor of argument that women should work in what areas,, that I dont like to stress, jiska jo mann kerta hai, jise to theek lagta hai, apni capabilities k hisab se, apni ichchaon k hisab se, apni jarooraton k hisab se, apni family k hisab se, apne circumstances k hisab se; wo wahi kerta hai, aur wahi kerna bhi chahiye.
Nor does I am for competition beween both the genders.
My point to quote this study is only that one should not make such a strong general statement which has no basis.

weak nervous system ka matlab hai ki female are more prone to fatigue and stress. by nature they r not tough mentally and physically, r more emotional. iske liye scientific study ki jarurat nahi. sab jaante hai.

choudharyneelam
October 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
agar apna area of pefection, satisfaction aur performance jaan liya jaaye to koi problem nahin hai, issliye a woman knows better where she has to place herself

anilsinghd
October 31st, 2008, 12:34 AM
weak nervous system ka matlab hai ki female are more prone to fatigue and stress. by nature they r not tough mentally and physically, r more emotional. iske liye scientific study ki jarurat nahi. sab jaante hai.

This is something new for me ! Neelam Ji , seems like we are late on picking up the new theories :confused:! Or to say the "sab jaante hai" theories ;)

sidchhikara
October 31st, 2008, 02:30 AM

Bhai Arvind,
Gaam ki lugaai dekhi se tanne. Aadmiyan te ghana kaam kare sei - ghar mei bhi, khet mein bhi, bacche bhi paalna. They also donot maro masti in chopad - patte khelna, daaru peena, gaal mein aati-jaati lugaiyon pe nazar maarna.
Jara ghar se bahaar niklo, computer pe baith ke unghaikhoori karoge te aisi hi theory bannegi dimaag mein. Ghane shastra aur gita naa padha karein ... unme saari baat saachhi na hoti.
Apni mummy aage manna keh diye ke wah mentally weak, nervous case sei.

anilsinghd
October 31st, 2008, 05:28 PM
Bhai Arvind,
Gaam ki lugaai dekhi se tanne. Aadmiyan te ghana kaam kare sei - ghar mei bhi, khet mein bhi, bacche bhi paalna. They also donot maro masti in chopad - patte khelna, daaru peena, gaal mein aati-jaati lugaiyon pe nazar maarna.
Jara ghar se bahaar niklo, computer pe baith ke unghaikhoori karoge te aisi hi theory bannegi dimaag mein. Ghane shastra aur gita naa padha karein ... unme saari baat saachhi na hoti.

He he he he he , bang on Sid , with perfect mix of sarcasm and humour ;) am a "pankha" of your style!

bhavnasingh20
October 31st, 2008, 08:05 PM
samaj sewa main aapko kaise interest hoga? paise jo nahi milte...agar vahan bhi paise milne shuru ho jaaye to vahan bhi interest paida ho jaayega sabka. to is sabme creativity to kahin dab kar rah gayi hai. main consideration paisa hai...hai na

u dun know me well enuff to comment personally on me....

whtever reasons i hav for not likin social service r my own n u got no right to comment on them....

so it wud b better if u concentrate on the thread in general n not personally on ppl.....n for ur info i can show u many ppl who r workin wit NGOs n engaged in social services with packages close to 10l p.a. n more too.....

zara bhara ki duniya nikal kar dekhiye....faltu ki theories mat bhidate raha kariye apne dimag se......

n yeh aap decide nahin kar sakte ki kiska kahan interest ho jaayega.....paisa kamane ke bahut tarike n kafi easy bhi...jus tht they r anti social....so aapke acc to unmein bhi interest ho jaayega na????

so wud advice u to back off a lil....n not comment personally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhavnasingh20
October 31st, 2008, 08:10 PM
Bhai Arvind,

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n an applause for this response....jus wht i wanted to say....

n jus for ur knowledge arvind...coz "sab jaante hein"...tht females r emotionally much stronger than males.....

males jus dun show n females do....even public mein rone ke liye bhi strength chahiye hoti hai.....

kannumix
November 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM
working mai Ghar or Office dono ka kaam hota hai House wife mai sirf Ghar ka kaam hota hai mairai hisab sai house wife jayada aacha hai women kai liyai Gher pai mazai karo :rock

arvind1069
November 4th, 2008, 11:58 AM
ek aadmi do kaam nahi kar sakta, yani ghar par bhi aur bahar bhi. isse stress bahot jyada ho jayega.
to agar aurat ghar par kam karti hai to use bahar nahi kaam karna chahiye.
aur agar bahar kaam karti hai to ghar par nahi karna chahiye.
dono main se ek ho hona chahiye
ab decide karna hai ki ghar par kaam kaun karega, aadmi ya aurat..

bhavnasingh20
November 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
ek aadmi do kaam nahi kar sakta, yani ghar par bhi aur bahar bhi. isse stress bahot jyada ho jayega.
to agar aurat ghar par kam karti hai to use bahar nahi kaam karna chahiye.
aur agar bahar kaam karti hai to ghar par nahi karna chahiye.
dono main se ek ho hona chahiye
ab decide karna hai ki ghar par kaam kaun karega, aadmi ya aurat..

yeh theory bhi kuch samajh si nahin aayi...

chalo shehar mein to ladies office jaati hein...to bahar ka kaam ho gaya.....

but gaon mein to ladies apne husband ka haath kheti mein bhi haath batati hein......n aadmi jitni hi mehnat karti hein...
so they shud leave tht too coz stress ho jaayega? bhale hi financially this decision hurts them?????

aaj kal to live a decent life n to give gud education to their children both the parents need to work....

n uss time stress se zyada importance money ko milti hai......
fir aise cases mein bhi ladies kaam karna chhod de bhale hi ghar mein khane ke paise na hoon?????

n a lady can work well n look after the house too...
but there r very few guys who can maintain a house...even if hes not workin......

giving one sided opinion is easy...but its very difficult to look at diff aspects n then think abt it.....

shweta123
November 4th, 2008, 01:55 PM

but gaon mein to ladies apne husband ka haath kheti mein bhi haath batati hein......n aadmi jitni hi mehnat karti hein...
so they shud leave tht too coz stress ho jaayega? bhale hi financially this decision hurts them?????

aaj kal to live a decent life n to give gud education to their children both the parents need to work....

fir aise cases mein bhi ladies kaam karna chhod de bhale hi ghar mein khane ke paise na hoon?????

but there r very few guys who can maintain a house...even if hes not workin......

giving one sided opinion is easy...but its very difficult to look at diff aspects n then think abt it.....
Bhavo nahi bakashna Arvind ko .....:D

Bhavo waise kayi ladies jo ghar pe rehti hain wo stress me rehti hain soch ke ki Tulsi Viraani ki bahu 5vi ya 6thi baar ab ghar chod ke chali gayi hai.... :D ..... ya fir ye kaamvaali bagalwaali ke yaha jyada acha kaam kyo karti hai ....:p ..... ya fer ye soch kar ki ye saari maine Pooja ke saaamne kahi pehle to nahi pehni hai na ...... ;)......

arvind1069
November 5th, 2008, 10:08 AM
to saari paise ki baat hai. yehi to main keh raha tha. families need money thats why u r advocationg women to work. ok iaccept if there is dire need of second income then a woman should work. tab to majboori hai.

but if a husband earns good money, then the wife need not work. isnt it.

aur jahan tak kheti main aurat ke kaam karne ki baat hai, to ye sab jagah nahi hota. it happens only in the backward interior villages of haryana (in a few districts) jahan aadmi sara din bidi peete hai aur taash khelte hai aur bechari aurat ko kheton main kaam karna parta hai. punjab main koi lady kheton main kaam nahi karti. mera gaon ambala district mai hai. maine to apne gaon main dekha nahi ki koi aurat aadmi wala kaam kar rahi ho kheton main.

ye aapko manna parega ki do jagah kaam karke ek aurat stressed ho jati hai and family life is affected, unless the woman is doing less stressful jobs which i mentioned in the start of the thread.

bhavnasingh20
November 5th, 2008, 10:15 AM
to saari paise ki hi to baat hai. yehi to main keh raha tha. families need money thats why u r advocationg women to work. ok iaccept if there is dire need of second income then a woman should work. tab to majboori hai.

she stil shud work if she wants......
lot of money or no money....

atleast its better than wasting time thinkin how many more illegitimate children of tulsi r abt to turn up in the show...jus like shweta said....:D :rock

skarmveer
November 5th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Bhai Paise kee baat na ho tey koi naukeri nahi karega per manney mein baat kharab ho hai. Kukee yea bhee to batana hai kee hum kitney badey hai. Iskey liyea Rahim ka eak doha yaad aa jata hai :-

"Badey badai na karey badey na boley bol,
Rahiman heera kab kahey lakh taka mero mol"

Or bhai jahan tak creativity kee baat hai to rojana subah-shyam her tesree
motorcycle kee pichhli seat per or her panchvey three vehiler mey dekhney ko mil jayagee.

to saari paise ki baat hai. yehi to main keh raha tha. families need money thats why u r advocationg women to work. ok iaccept if there is dire need of second income then a woman should work. tab to majboori hai.

aur jahan tak kheti main aurat ke kaam karne ki baat hai, to ye sab jagah nahi hota. it happens only in the backward interior villages of haryana (in a few districts) jahan aadmi sara din bidi peete hai aur taash khelte hai aur bechari aurat ko kheton main kaam karna parta hai. punjab main koi lady kheton main kaam nahi karti. mera gaon ambala district mai hai. maine to apne gaon main dekha nahi ki koi aurat aadmi wala kaam kar rahi ho kheton main.

ye aapko manna parega ki do jagah kaam karke ek aurat stressed ho jati hai and family life is affected, unless the woman is doing less stressful jobs which i mentioned in the start of the thread.

nysa
November 5th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Arey !... k stress-stress laga rakhi hai:mad: haade kai din ho liye padhte-padhte ..ib te 1-2 din mein main bhi STRESSED-OUT ho jaungi :tamatar.....mada manne bhi samjhaio kis baat pe itna STRESS hai ..working women ya women working out..... working to theek s working out mein..stress ho jayega!;)

vijay
November 5th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Arey !... k stress-stress laga rakhi hai:mad: haade kai din ho liye padhte-padhte ..ib te 1-2 din mein main bhi STRESSED-OUT ho jaungi :tamatar.....mada manne bhi samjhaio kis baat pe itna STRESS hai ..working women ya women working out..... working to theek s working out mein..stress ho jayega!;)

That's the strategy of people who don't admire working women. ... let these folks work out and stress out here and get exhausted so that they don't have any energy left in them to work. .... :D:p

shweta123
November 5th, 2008, 12:50 PM

Arvind what a somersaulting session you came up with !!

You started the thread advocating women to work as per their area of interest/capability/physical strength. And now you have changed all your opinions or is this just to attack on/negate the comments of a specific person? :cool:

Why dont you clearly come out with your stand rather than turning in all directions !!

If someone gives you 50000 more Rupees every month, then wont you like it? Will it be a burden for you to dispose them off ? :o

About your contention "if a husband earns good money, then the wife need not work" :: How will you decide that the husband is earning good money??? For some, Rs. 2,000 per month are good amount but for some even Rs. 2,00,000 are not a good amount ! So, you people are leaving all your work and becoming a judge for this???? ..... :mad:

Are you thinking to go to each & every household, assess their needs, decide whether they are genuine or not and then you will pass an order something like this "For this family Rs. 30,000 per month are good money. Now the husband earns Rs. 25,000 per month so the women should work so as to earn Rs. 5,000 per month " :D

Stupid tha na ye ??? Aap par aise hi bol rahe hain jaise iska koi readymade meter aata ho ki kisko kitna money chahiye ! :eek:

Come on ! Give us a break ! We wont be guided by your directions beleive us !!! :rock

Aur maine to bahut bahut jagah dekha hai aurato ko din bhar aadmiyo se jyada physical labour karte hue .... aap jin jagah ko backward keh rahe hain wo ab backword nazar aati hain kyonki chaaro taraf progress ki speed jara tez ho gayi hai, nahi to aaj se 10-15 saal pehle se sab bahut common tha ... yaha tak ki ladies apne bachhe ki delivery waale din tak kayi kilo bojha uthhaya karti thi . unke liye koi riyaayat nahi hoti thi ........:(

aapne kya dekha kya nahi aapki problem hai aapko hi sulatna hoga usse ..... dekhna chahte ho to bata dena .... aur agar apne vichaaro me hi dabe rehna ho to aapki marji ! :tamatar

aur kuch nahi mila aapko to ye baat likh di ki do jagah kaam karke aurate stressed ho jaati hain to isme aurato ki kaha se baat aayi, do jagah kaam karke koi bhi stressed ho jaayega....... :confused:

aap 8 se 8 office karke khana banaoge, khilaoge, kapde dhaoge, bachho ko dekhoge to aapki bhi hogi ! To yaha pe to aapko stress sharing ki baat karni chahiye, ya fir aap keh sakte hain ki jitna jispe ho kar lo.. par sabko ek taraajoo me tolna aur generalised kar dena aapki galti hai .:cool:.......

Baaki kayi baar aisi chubhan un logo ko jyada hoti hai jo auro ke ghar sampann hote hue dekhte hain aur unke khud ke ghar wahi ke wahi reh jaate hain ....

dkumars
November 5th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Aurat ko kaam nahi karna chahiye. Agar nahi maanti hai toh strictness se pesh aao. Aurat ka kaam kitchen tak hai aur usse ghar se bahar nahi nikal chahiye;)

nysa
November 5th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Aurat ko kaam nahi karna chahiye. Agar nahi maanti hai toh strictness se pesh aao. Aurat ka kaam kitchen tak hai aur usse ghar se bahar nahi nikal chahiye;)

!!!!!!:confused::confused:......:thappad:thappad:b oxing:tamatar

oops! strictness thodi zyada ho gyi kya??:mad::cool::D:D

anjusin
November 5th, 2008, 01:25 PM
aurton ko vo krna chhaiy jo unse manage ho...if they can manage both home and career they shud do that.........if they ignore one ..or givies less attention for home for career she shud l eave it .kyoki at the end family is most important......if the family is supportive koe prblm hai hi nhiii

gaganjat
November 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM
working and house wife both !
agar ik ho to vo dono kaam kar le , koi dikkat nahi :)

dkumars
November 5th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Aurat pair kijooti hoti hai aur usse ye baat samjh leni chahiye. Aurat ka kaam gosse pathna aur bitode baandhna se jyada nahi hona chahiye. Ladkiyon ko school bhej kar hum ek aur galat kadam ki taraf agrasar ho rahe hai. Ladkiyon ka school jana ban kar dena chahiye. Naa rahega baans naa bajegi baasuri :D;)

anjusin
November 5th, 2008, 01:36 PM
DK Ji :tamatarto sarkar ne education ka adhikar de dia hai aap ab usmai qustion na uthai to acha haii.........school to ladkian ja chuki hai..swal ye hai ki unko iska istemal krna chhaiye naukri krke ya nhii.......to vo jawab do

dkumars
November 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
katti saachi kaha Daku..........:D

balki mai to nyu kahu hun ki unko bediyo me jakad ke rakho arr tame tame pe bediyo ka size karte raho according to the typoe of work u want them to do....... jaise ki 5 meter ki bedi in north direction for kitchen........ 8 meter in south west ki bedi for washing clothes etc etc .......:rock

baaki baad me.......;)

ye bhi achha idea hai .. lekin practical nahi hota. I still stand by my words and they shud be kept uneducated.

brahmtewatia
November 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
agar ik ho to vo dono kaam kar le , koi dikkat nahi :)

point to be noted... lets change hindu marriage act... lets hav 2 wives one working another home keeper... saara tantaa khatam :D:D:D

dkumars
November 5th, 2008, 01:41 PM
DK Ji :tamatarto sarkar ne education ka adhikar de dia hai aap ab usmai qustion na uthai to acha haii.........school to ladkian ja chuki hai..swal ye hai ki unko iska istemal krna chhaiye naukri krke ya nhii.......to vo jawab do
Anju ji, satta palatne mein kitna time lagta hai. Jo adhikar de diya hai usko wapas cheen lena chahiye. Aur shayad meri post se samjh jana chahiye the ki mein ladkiyon ki job ke haq mein nahi hoon.

Naa rahega baans naa bajegi baansuri ... iss mein baansuri unki job hi hai :D:p

bislas
November 5th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Anju I suggest you pl. read this thread from begining...

anilsinghd
November 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Bhai Paise kee baat na ho tey koi naukeri nahi karega per manney mein baat kharab ho hai. Kukee yea bhee to batana hai kee hum kitney badey hai. Iskey liyea Rahim ka eak doha yaad aa jata hai :-

"Badey badai na karey badey na boley bol,
Rahiman heera kab kahey lakh taka mero mol"

Or bhai jahan tak creativity kee baat hai to rojana subah-shyam her tesree
motorcycle kee pichhli seat per or her panchvey three vehiler mey dekhney ko mil jayagee.

Shweta, Nysa , Bhavna :D

aaj mere ko sab crystal clear ho gaya :D sachiiiiiiiiii...... Karmveer ji ki is post ne mujhe woh gyaan de diya jo itne din se nahi mil paaya :)

Ab tumhe na samajh aaye , tumme itna dimaag nahi hai :D isliye main tumhe explain karke batata hun ! Suno , dhyaan se !

1) Women working isliye hoti hain "Kukee yea bhee to batana hai kee hum kitney badey hai."
2) Male and female equal nahi hoti , males are superior , bole toh bade hote hain , age mein nahi duffers :( , isliye bade kyunki woh working hote hai :D
3) Males are heera , kyunki woh working hote hain so bade hote hain , and bade hote hain but fir bhi badaai nahi karte :D even after unko mol laakh taka hota hai!

Main to ab argue karoonga nahi , haan tumhe karna ho to u can use this dohaa :D

jo badain ko laghu kahe , nahi rahim ghat jaahee
girdhar murlidhar kahe , kachuu dukh maanat naahi ....

==============

mujhe bas ek baat samajh nahi aayi .... motorcycle ki agli seat par agar "bade" ( men ) nahi hote to kaun hota hai ? Aur three vehiler mein saath waali seat par bhi "bade" nahi hote to kaun hota hai ? :confused:

To end the post :

Ek din aisa hoyega , sabse pade bichooh
raaja , raani , raav , rank saavadh kyun nahi hoye :)

arvind1069
November 6th, 2008, 08:34 AM
are shweta ji, i am not changing my stand. i still believe that women should work in more creative, artistic work rather than drudgery. i am still firm on my stand. aapko aise hi laga ki main stand change kar raha hun.

Arvind what a somersaulting session you came up with !!

You started the thread advocating women to work as per their area of interest/capability/physical strength. And now you have changed all your opinions or is this just to attack on/negate the comments of a specific person? :cool:

Why dont you clearly come out with your stand rather than turning in all directions !!

If someone gives you 50000 more Rupees every month, then wont you like it? Will it be a burden for you to dispose them off ? :o

About your contention "if a husband earns good money, then the wife need not work" :: How will you decide that the husband is earning good money??? For some, Rs. 2,000 per month are good amount but for some even Rs. 2,00,000 are not a good amount ! So, you people are leaving all your work and becoming a judge for this???? ..... :mad:

Are you thinking to go to each & every household, assess their needs, decide whether they are genuine or not and then you will pass an order something like this "For this family Rs. 30,000 per month are good money. Now the husband earns Rs. 25,000 per month so the women should work so as to earn Rs. 5,000 per month " :D

Stupid tha na ye ??? Aap par aise hi bol rahe hain jaise iska koi readymade meter aata ho ki kisko kitna money chahiye ! :eek:

Come on ! Give us a break ! We wont be guided by your directions beleive us !!! :rock

Aur maine to bahut bahut jagah dekha hai aurato ko din bhar aadmiyo se jyada physical labour karte hue .... aap jin jagah ko backward keh rahe hain wo ab backword nazar aati hain kyonki chaaro taraf progress ki speed jara tez ho gayi hai, nahi to aaj se 10-15 saal pehle se sab bahut common tha ... yaha tak ki ladies apne bachhe ki delivery waale din tak kayi kilo bojha uthhaya karti thi . unke liye koi riyaayat nahi hoti thi ........:(

aapne kya dekha kya nahi aapki problem hai aapko hi sulatna hoga usse ..... dekhna chahte ho to bata dena .... aur agar apne vichaaro me hi dabe rehna ho to aapki marji ! :tamatar

aur kuch nahi mila aapko to ye baat likh di ki do jagah kaam karke aurate stressed ho jaati hain to isme aurato ki kaha se baat aayi, do jagah kaam karke koi bhi stressed ho jaayega....... :confused:

aap 8 se 8 office karke khana banaoge, khilaoge, kapde dhaoge, bachho ko dekhoge to aapki bhi hogi ! To yaha pe to aapko stress sharing ki baat karni chahiye, ya fir aap keh sakte hain ki jitna jispe ho kar lo.. par sabko ek taraajoo me tolna aur generalised kar dena aapki galti hai .:cool:.......

Baaki kayi baar aisi chubhan un logo ko jyada hoti hai jo auro ke ghar sampann hote hue dekhte hain aur unke khud ke ghar wahi ke wahi reh jaate hain ....

bhavnasingh20
November 7th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Shweta, Nysa , Bhavna

aaj mere ko sab crystal clear ho gaya sachiiiiiiiiii...... Karmveer ji ki is post ne mujhe woh gyaan de diya jo itne din se nahi mil paaya

Ab tumhe na samajh aaye , tumme itna dimaag nahi hai isliye main tumhe explain karke batata hun ! Suno , dhyaan se !

1) Women working isliye hoti hain "Kukee yea bhee to batana hai kee hum kitney badey hai."
2) Male and female equal nahi hoti , males are superior , bole toh bade hote hain , age mein nahi duffers , isliye bade kyunki woh working hote hai :D
3) Males are heera , kyunki woh working hote hain so bade hote hain , and bade hote hain but fir bhi badaai nahi karte :D even after unko mol laakh taka hota hai!

Main to ab argue karoonga nahi , haan tumhe karna ho to u can use this dohaa :D

jo badain ko laghu kahe , nahi rahim ghat jaahee
girdhar murlidhar kahe , kachuu dukh maanat naahi ....

==============

mujhe bas ek baat samajh nahi aayi .... motorcycle ki agli seat par agar "bade" ( men ) nahi hote to kaun hota hai ? Aur three vehiler mein saath waali seat par bhi "bade" nahi hote to kaun hota hai ? :confused:

To end the post :

Ek din aisa hoyega , sabse pade bichooh
raaja , raani , raav , rank saavadh kyun nahi hoye

i cannot even begin to express my gratitude to anil....:rolleyes:..
thank u tumne samjha diya.....warna mujhe to sach mein kuch samajh nahin aaya tha :confused:...

kya karein hum bade log nahin hai na :eek:.......

waise maine bhi argue karna band kar diya hai lekin ek baat aayi mere dimag mein.....

yeh bade log kaam karte hein ya fir sirf road pe nigah rakhte hein aati jaati bikes pe n autos pe :eek:....

aur agar yeh yahi kaam karte hein fir apna job kab karte hein...n job nahin karte ho heera aur bade log kaise hua :confused:..

bas yeh points aur clear kar dena plz....:rock

anjusin
November 7th, 2008, 10:56 AM
ladkion ko to kam krna hi chahiye..........ladkon ko krna chahiye ya nhi pata nhi..........vaise bhi ladkian hi kam krte hai..........they r more sincere.studies hav provd that girls give much better results and r good managers than boys......girls know how to handle things as they r more strong and tolerant...to desh ke liye unko kam krna chahiyee dekhiye aaj humre hi desh ko auratain chala rahe haiii we hav a women president

anilsinghd
November 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Fir bhi reservation chahiye !

Strong Objections to the post above:

1) Totally off topic , as thread discusses women working or not , not reservation.

2) Reservation is wanted by all sects including Jats themselves , dont need to tell u plethora of threads including that leader did that , this leader did that , that rally , that mahasabha and blah blah blah!

If people have nothing to contribute , why they put in two or three words?

Is there any moderator who can delete this post and give me reasons like : Irrelevant , Crap , Bakwas ?

A sensible topic does not obviate that all posts on that by anyone are relevant.

anilsinghd
November 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM
i cannot even begin to express my gratitude to anil....:rolleyes:..
thank u tumne samjha diya.....warna mujhe to sach mein kuch samajh nahin aaya tha :confused:...

kya karein hum bade log nahin hai na :eek:.......

waise maine bhi argue karna band kar diya hai lekin ek baat aayi mere dimag mein.....

yeh bade log kaam karte hein ya fir sirf road pe nigah rakhte hein aati jaati bikes pe n autos pe :eek:....

aur agar yeh yahi kaam karte hein fir apna job kab karte hein...n job nahin karte ho heera aur bade log kaise hua :confused:..

bas yeh points aur clear kar dena plz....:rock

Come on Bhavna , dont be that stupid :D

These are great multitasking people. Great , bada obviates their this quality. :)

And i got another point , eye opener to me , today !

you girls are working only because of reservation , once thats removed , you would be able to not get even a single job :eek:

Start working hard ladies!

anilsinghd
November 7th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Moderator`s extra job!!!

I am not as great as you to code everything in two or three words. So please write explaining what you mean ?

CAn you explain how the want of reservation for women was in any case in context of thread.

33% when population is 50 % is not r eservation my friend. In that case they are giving "US" men , 17 %.

And why at all the point of reservation.

None of the girls arguing in favour of working women has said that they desperately want it so please give them reservation and then they can do a job. Instead the whole argument revolves around people not wanting them to do a job where they are infact capable of doing so.

dkumars
November 7th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I am not as great as you to code everything in two or three words. So please write explaining what you mean ?

CAn you explain how the want of reservation for women was in any case in context of thread.

33% when population is 50 % is not r eservation my friend. In that case they are giving "US" men , 17 %.

And why at all the point of reservation.

None of the girls arguing in favour of working women has said that they desperately want it so please give them reservation and then they can do a job. Instead the whole argument revolves around people not wanting them to do a job where they are infact capable of doing so.

Dear Anil, Dont u feel u(we) are wasting our time in convincing ppl here. But again sunna hai

Karat karat abhyaas te jadmati hoth sujaan
Rassi aavat jaat te sil par parat nishaan

So bhai laage raho .. wasie chance kam hi lagta hai ki sill par nishaan padenge. All the best

shweta123
November 7th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Devide and rule...

Doc .. now I really doubt whether u r a doctor or not by quality of stuff, language, sentence construction and then spelling. Waise where did u get this doctoral degree?
No don mind just asked, simply.

P.S. 1) I do not want to hurt you
P.S. 2) I dont mean what I have written above.
I will DEVIDE you and then I will RULE :rock
oh ... lemme make it a two liner :D

bhavnasingh20
November 8th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Come on Bhavna , dont be that stupid :D

These are great multitasking people. Great , bada obviates their this quality. :)

And i got another point , eye opener to me , today !

you girls are working only because of reservation , once thats removed , you would be able to not get even a single job :eek:

Start working hard ladies!

anil agar itne stupid nahin hote to humari bhi ginti bade loggon mein na hoti :eek:

oh ho multitaskin.....ab aap samajh sakte hein ki hum jaise chhote log yeh bade shabd aur unka matlab nahin jaante ...so :tamatarfor me :D

but private naukri mein abhi reservation kahan mila...aur kisse mila :confused:.....

humein to padhai mein bhi na mila aur maine bahut mehnat ki hai pass hone mein...to aise nahin bol doge tum ki hard work karo.......:boxing

alpna
December 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Aurat pair kijooti hoti hai aur usse ye baat samjh leni chahiye. Aurat ka kaam gosse pathna aur bitode baandhna se jyada nahi hona chahiye. Ladkiyon ko school bhej kar hum ek aur galat kadam ki taraf agrasar ho rahe hai. Ladkiyon ka school jana ban kar dena chahiye. Naa rahega baans naa bajegi baasuri :D;)
thanx 2 remind us our position in the society but don't forget this applies to ur mother, ur sister and ur lots of daughters ( please GOD BLESS YOU). We also want that it would be better that first you teach them (daughters) to do these household chores (as u suggested to others) otherwise there sasural wale will call you and you have to do
1. Gobbar dhona
2. kudi tak pahuchana
3. pathana
4. patwara sajana
5. bitoda banana
aur na ho to latho todna.
God will be very kind to us if he can teach you this lesson.

devdahiya
December 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM
Garima ji aap gussa ho gaye.Boys will be boys always....it must be in lighter vein.More over these chorus are the thing of past except in the villages...where both men and women do it equally well.Human beings are made in a way that each of these SEX can do the things without allocation to one particular sex.In todays world these things have no bearing when requirements have risen manifold and earning potential of the family needs boosting up all the time.We are Proud of the Female spices.God bless!

dkumars
December 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM
thanx 2 remind us our position in the society but don't forget this applies to ur mother, ur sister and ur lots of daughters ( please GOD BLESS YOU). We also want that it would be better that first you teach them (daughters) to do these household chores (as u suggested to others) otherwise there sasural wale will call you and you have to do
1. Gobbar dhona
2. kudi tak pahuchana
3. pathana
4. patwara sajana
5. bitoda banana
God will be very kind to us if he can teach you this lesson..... It will be kind to me also if he can teach me that lesson.

Madam Garima ji ... Well, meri maa ko mere nana ji ne padha diya ... abb mein usse kaise unpadh banaun. Fortunately I dont have any sister ... hahaha
Betiiiii ... hahaha usko mein khudh sambhal lunga ... none of ur business ... well I don want to write here but I have a cheaper answer if u require.
Wat problem do u have with me. I just wrote what I felt. Criticize the post why do u come persoanlly or shall I comment on ur mom and sis now???

Garima ji aap gussa ho gaye.Boys will be boys always....it must be in lighter vein.More over these chorus are the thing of past except in the villages...where both men and women do it equally well.Human beings are made in a way that each of these SEX can do the things without allocation to one particular sex.In todays world these things have no bearing when requirements have risen manifold and earning potential of the family needs boosting up all the time.We are Proud of the Female spices.God bless!

Kaka bachhi shayad samjhi hi na ki context ke tha arr kyukar mazze mein likh di thi chedan khaatir ... chaalo koe na samajh ja gi maade dinna mein JL ke rang dhang.

devdahiya
December 1st, 2008, 08:01 PM
Relax Devender......Take it easy...Ladies must be respected always.

dkumars
December 2nd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Relax Devender......Take it easy...Ladies must be respected always.

Kaka .. I dunno how much u know me but I respect women. And for me women are no different species. They are as same as men. Why do we specially say respect women. Do men not deserve respect???

Kaka, ye post kahin dabbi hui thi aur kissi aur context mein mazzak ke taur par likhi gayi thi jismein maine smileys bhi daal diye the ki mazzak mein lena par inn madam ji ne aage peeche ka kuch naa dekh kar maar diya musal binaa urren parren dekhe. Mujhe meri maa behen yaad dila rahi hai.

it would be better that first you teach them (daughters) to do these household chores (as u suggested to others) otherwise there sasural wale will call you and you have to do
1. Gobbar dhona
2. kudi tak pahuchana
3. pathana
4. patwara sajana
5. bitoda banana

God will be very kind to us if he can teach you this lesson.

Ye padhiye aur bataiye ki ladke respect deserve nahi karte kya??? Ladka hone ki punishment hai kya kahi bhi koi bhi kapade utaar degi hamare bina soche samjhe??? I welcome if she criticizes the post that the content is not gud but shud not go personally.

Rest m calm and relaxed but I see everyone with same sight and cant discriminate gals on the basis of gender and they will get the same treatment what I give to boys.

If m wrong then rest i leave upon u, I shall do as u suggest.

devdahiya
December 2nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Devender all human beings deserve the respect.........My aim was to sobre down things.Don't take things so seriously always.

anilsangwan
December 2nd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Going back to the topic of this thread.... :D

"Thaannedaar sab barabar.... chahe 2 star aala ho... chahe 3 star aala..Baat khatam!!!" ... samajh jao ebb thamm....:D

PS: on a lighter note :D

anilsinghd
December 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
I see everyone with same sight and cant discriminate gals on the basis of gender and they will get the same treatment what I give to boys.

so we have at least one EGALITARIAN over here ! :)

I kind of agree with Devender , I know his post if taken literally was bad , but in context and with all the emotion-icons he used was obviating it to be a more of an humour kind of!

There could have been better ways of asking about it , Newcomers do need to be encouraged to participate and get along well , but they do have the inherent responsibility of taking their time without marching on!

A simple line as " Hi Dev , can you please explain as to what you mean ? And i my view it should not be the case! " would have forced ( obliged ) Devender to sort out the context and explain Garima the context and his own views and that should have been all of it! :)

ansha
December 2nd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Have multi tasked for the past 41 years and STILL prefer office to
household chores.
I successfully managed to raise 2 sons (one being a Police Captain).
Both married and still manage to be a grand-mother.

I work because I enjoy my financial freedom, thats it.
I have also done my duty as a wife, mother,mother-in-law and now
grand-mother.

We ladies have superior mental strength (admit not physical) and can manage both roles WITH ALL SUCCESS.

devdahiya
December 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
household chores.

grand-mother.

We ladies have superior mental strength (admit not physical) and can manage both roles WITH ALL SUCCESS.

Very well said ..........Keep it up!

dkumars
December 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Devender to sort out the context and explain Garima the context and his own views and that should have been all of it! :)

hmmm ... u correct. That wud be a better solution. If she reacted bad then I also didn do anything different. Shall take care in future.:)

dkumars
December 2nd, 2008, 06:35 PM
household chores.

grand-mother.

Good to hear that. Its individuals choice and guess you must have enjoyed job as well as households.:)

sannand
December 3rd, 2008, 04:02 AM
A man should accept what role a woman chooses to take up after marriage. There is no point in curbing her dreams that she had before she was conjoined to the man, just for the sake of timely HOT MEALS. In most of the cases, women prove to be equally successful in every role.

Secondly, every woman has a right to be financially independent. Man should leave it to her what she wants to do with her money. However, almost in every case, major chunk of it is used in family welfare. Women usually are experts at money management.

On a lighter note, pasting a joke on what happens when a JATNI is forced to stay back at home and manage the household.:D

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from New Delhi, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning. He said it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were done.

The second man had married a woman from Bombay . He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. On the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from Haryana; a JATNI. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye.:p:D

bhavnasingh20
December 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
household chores.

grand-mother.

thank u so much for replying on this thread....

v need more real life cases like u....

but then i agree wit other ppl here.....tht its impossible to change the mentality goin on in this thread.......

sunitahooda
December 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM
Bhavna...why do we have to change their mentality? Let them find a suitable partner or ruin a professional girl's career if the girl also so agrees.

You stick to your mentality and realizing your dreams and career goals. There are career oriented guys who give freedom of choice to choose a career to their wife.

Its a wonderful feeling to have a career of your own after studying hard and keeping awake for nights to pass exams.:) Jhaddu/pocha/bartan/kapdey to 1500 rupaye mein aaj-kal maids bhi kar deti hain:p
thank u so much for replying on this thread....

but then i agree wit other ppl here.....tht its impossible to change the mentality goin on in this thread.......

devdahiya
December 3rd, 2008, 07:53 PM
Bhavna...why do we have to change their mentality? Let them find a suitable partner or ruin a professional girl's career if the gir also so agrees.

You stick to your mentality and realizing your dreams and career goals. Their are career oriented guys who give freedom of choice to choose a career to their wife.

Its a wonderful feeling to have a career of your own after studying hard and keeping awake for night to pass exams.:) Jhaddu/pocha/bartan/kapdey to 1500 rupaye mein aaj-kal maids bhi kar deti hain:p

Very true.....

anilsinghd
December 3rd, 2008, 08:13 PM

maka jab baat real life cases ki hi aa rahi sai tai ek meri bhi sun lo .. :D

sunday nai fone kara ghar pe tai meri maa boli , bhaai chori dekhi sai ek tere taain ... ibb main tai ho liya raaji :D boli mba sai .. laambi suthri chori ....

mere tai kati ghee sa ghal gaya ... :D manne sochi maada sharma loon .. sahrmaana shuru kiya istai pehle meri maa boli lekin bhaai ek baat sai ....

ibb main maada sakpakaya ... maadi si awaaj mein poochi ki " key ? "

meri maa nyun boli ki bhaai chori nai sirf maggi banani aawe sai ....hostel mein rahi sai aajtak isliye na aata kimai bhi :( , manne pat se nyun kahi ki :

ki mera soot akti sahi baith raha sai .... ek ke tai chaaval raandh loon soon , kyun tu do ke bhi mere tai hi randhwaawe sai :rock:thappad:D

PS : On a lighter note :)

devdahiya
December 3rd, 2008, 08:15 PM

sunday nai fone kara ghar pe tai meri maa boli , bhaai chori dekhi sai ek tere taain ... ibb main tai ho liya raaji :D boli mba sai .. laambi suthri chori ....

mere tai kati ghee sa ghal gaya ... :D manne sochi maada sharma loon .. sahrmaana shuru kiya istai pehle meri maa boli lekin bhaai ek baat sai ....

meri maa nyun boli ki bhaai chori nai sirf maggi banani aawe sai ....hostel mein rahi sai aajtak isliye na aata kimai bhi :( , manne pat se nyun kahi ki :

ki mera soot akti sahi baith raha sai .... ek ke tai chaaval raandh loon soon , kyun tu do ke bhi mere tai hi randhwaawe sai :rock:thappad:D

Maggi tei awei sei...bhateri...mauz le Anil.She will keep you happy!

sunitahooda
December 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
If she's bit more creative then she can cook Veg maggie/ mattar-maggie:D

Aaj ki hi suno....Ek parlour mai ek lady thi waa apni bhanji tayi chhora bujhe tai hair-dresser pai. Uss nai mere tayi kahdi akk ye bhi jat sain....Manne boojhi chhori k kare sai to bolli ke Pilot hai domestic airline mai arr rishtey aavein sain abroad gaye chhoryan ke par wa job karna chaave sai.Aage bolli akk rishta aaya tha dilli ke jat they.....chhorey aale bolle akk humney na karani naukari-naakri hum tai ek hawai-ahaj khaddya kar dengey udda legi roz:D:D:p:pmanne massyan si haansi datti par mann mai sochi le kaat diya rog.

To socho ke usne mehnat mashakkat kar kai padhayi kari, ache kamave sai par partha jab hovega jab naukri choddegi akk chulhey mai foonkni ki foonk maregi:tamatar

Koye eligible bachelor ho tai PM kar diyo:p

mere tai kati ghee sa ghal gaya ... manne sochi maada sharma loon .. sahrmaana shuru kiya istai pehle meri maa boli lekin bhaai ek baat sai ....

meri maa nyun boli ki bhaai chori nai sirf maggi banani aawe sai ....hostel mein rahi sai aajtak isliye na aata kimai bhi , manne pat se nyun kahi ki :

ki mera soot akti sahi baith raha sai .... ek ke tai chaaval raandh loon soon , kyun tu do ke bhi mere tai hi randhwaawe sai

PS : On a lighter note

anilsinghd
December 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
If she's bit more creative then she can cook Veg maggie/ mattar-maggie:D

Aaj ki hi suno....Ek parlour mai ek lady thi waa apni bhanji tayi chhora bujhe tai hair-dresser pai. Uss nai mere tayi kahdi akk ye bhi jat sain....Manne boojhi chhori k kare sai to bolli ke Pilot hai domestic airline mai arr rishtey aavein sain abroad gaye chhoryan ke par wa job karna chaave sai.Aage bolli akk rishta aaya tha dilli ke jat they.....chhorey aale bolle akk humney na karani naukari-naakri hum tai ek hawai-ahaj khaddya kar dengey udda legi roz:D:D:p:pmanne massyan si haansi datti par mann mai sochi le kaat diya rog.

To socho ke usne mehnat mashakkat kar kai padhayi kari, ache kamave sai par partha jab hovega jab naukri choddegi akk chulhey mai foonkni ki foonk maregi:tamatar

Koye eligible bachelor ho tai PM kar diyo:p

usnai key key banana aawe sai sunita ji :D :D :D ha ha ha ha ha

Nishantrathi82
December 4th, 2008, 09:26 AM

ki mera soot akti sahi baith raha sai .... ek ke tai chaaval raandh loon soon , kyun tu do ke bhi mere tai hi randhwaawe sai :rock:thappad

Bhai g jaaaha taak mujhe yaad hai aap woh hee hona jiske biyaah k liye koi gotra na mil raha tha sab risteydaari me theee bhai socheye na Kaar le ghaani jaldi shaddi Maggi to badiya hai kadhi wa bhi khuud hee baanane paade feer :D:p
Bhai working ya house wife k baare me naa soch bas wife k baare me soch wooh hee hoone chahaa tere case me to hehehe pakad k flight neera jaaldi aaja India kaar le bhiyaa 2-4 din me hee :)

bhavnasingh20
December 4th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Bhavna...why do we have to change their mentality? Let them find a suitable partner or ruin a professional girl's career if the girl also so agrees.

You stick to your mentality and realizing your dreams and career goals. There are career oriented guys who give freedom of choice to choose a career to their wife.

Its a wonderful feeling to have a career of your own after studying hard and keeping awake for nights to pass exams.:) Jhaddu/pocha/bartan/kapdey to 1500 rupaye mein aaj-kal maids bhi kar deti hain:p

yes u r absolutely right....mentality change karne ka mujhe koi zyada interest bhi nahin raha....

mujhe to yeh pata hai ki mujhe kya karna hai aur mein kya sochti hoon.....:D...

aur aaj kal ek kaam wali dhoondho to 4 mil jayengi.....

arrey itni raat jaag jaag ke farre banaye exams ke liye....woh sab bekar hone denge kya aise....:rock:D

rlakra
December 4th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Precisely........:rock:rock:rock

yes u r absolutely right....mentality change karne ka mujhe koi zyada interest bhi nahin raha....

arrey itni raat jaag jaag ke farre banaye exams ke liye....woh sab bekar hone denge kya aise....:rock:D

anilsinghd
December 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM

are kaam waali hi to na milti bhavna .... tumhe mil jaaye to please pooja ko bata dena :D lol lol lol lol

farreee ... ohh ab pata chala IIPM mein kya hota hai :p :p

ansha
December 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM
To: Sunita and Bhavna and all other working ladies:
What I am about to say is not relevant to this thread,
but important message to further empower ourselves.

Please include savings from your hard earned salary,we face many challenges/prejudices as girl child (probably does not apply
to us personally) and this resurfaces when one becomes
dependant in times of need.

My heart feels for those poor widows in Vrindaban. Where are their
families in this great civilisation of ours in when they need them most.

devdahiya
December 4th, 2008, 07:38 PM
To: Sunita and Bhavna and all other working ladies:
What I am about to say is not relevant to this thread,
but important message to further empower ourselves.

Please include savings from your hard earned salary,we face many challenges/prejudices as girl child (probably does not apply
to us personally) and this resurfaces when one becomes
dependant in times of need.

My heart feels for those poor widows in Vrindaban. Where are their
families in this great civilisation of ours in when they need them most.

Misguiding....or Advising....or leading....or joking...?

ansha
December 4th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Dev Sir, Definitely advising/leading

devdahiya
December 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Dev Sir, Definitely advising/leading

Thanks ...i was joking please.

bhavnasingh20
December 5th, 2008, 12:52 PM
are kaam waali hi to na milti bhavna .... tumhe mil jaaye to please pooja ko bata dena :D lol lol lol lol

farreee ... ohh ab pata chala IIPM mein kya hota hai :p :p

yeh IIPM mein na kara tha....

yeh to banasthali mein kiya tha....

IIPM has open book exams u see :cool:....

aur yeh pooja kaun hai :confused:

anilsinghd
December 5th, 2008, 03:48 PM
IIPM has open book exams u see :cool:....

aur yeh pooja kaun hai :confused:

tabhi tumhara dimaag itna open hai :eek:

and u sure u dont really know her ..... gosh , finally u forgot ! m happy :D