PDA

View Full Version : Development of North Indian States

raksngh
October 22nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
Dear All,

Being a north Indian & facing the heat of Sun of Soil in Mumbai, I have a question why the citizens of North Indian States not forcing their CMs to develop the state instit of fighting for non sense polictical issues.

See Mr. Modi (CM of Gujrat) he is attracting the industries from all over the world by giving them attractive packages on other side see Ms. Mayawati what she is doing in Raebarelly...

Nishantrathi82
October 22nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Dear All,

Being a north Indian & facing the heat of Sun of Soil in Mumbai, I have a question why the citizens of North Indian States not forcing their CMs to develop the state instit of fighting for non sense polictical issues.

See Mr. Modi (CM of Gujrat) he is attracting the industries from all over the world by giving them attractive packages on other side see Ms. Mayawati what she is doing in Raebarelly...

Correct bhai even i would say that Modi is one of the best CM in India and as u said about mayawati these kind of leaders are more in numbers in India like Mamta bannerji.
Anyways koi to accha kaam kaar raha hai.

SANDEEP5
October 22nd, 2008, 01:04 PM
Correct bhai even i would say that Modi is one of the best CM in India and as u said about mayawati these kind of leaders are more in numbers in India like Mamta bannerji.
Anyways koi to accha kaam kaar raha hai.

Arre bhai ye sab politics ka chakkar hai, koi CM ya neta apni raajneeti chamkane ke liye bhedbhaav ki raajneeti karta hai to koi apne state ke liye kaam karke apne liye vaahvaahi kamaata hai.
But Mayawati is not doing something great for UP. She is doing only money making by doing anything. :confused: