PDA

View Full Version : my expedition on youtube

navingulia
October 26th, 2008, 01:24 PM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=DqqKk4uttzg

I have uploaded my video of my mission impossible to drive from new delhi to Marsimik La at 18,632 feet the highest motorable mountain pass in the world and about 1200feet higher than the base camp of mt everest, non-stop in 55hrs. Entered in Limca Book as a world record.
'Marsimik' in tibbetan language translates into 'death trap'
www.navingulia.com

friends who wish to view it can do so.

gaganjat
October 26th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Navin bhaisaab awesome video !

u are a real hero and looks better than filmi heros too ! proud of u !

sunitahooda
October 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Wah Navin majaa aa gaya dubara ye video dekh k:)

spdeshwal
October 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
ये छायाचित्र सही मायने में आपके अदम्य साहस और प्रेरणा का प्रतिक है !
आप की शान में जितना भी कहा जाए कम है !

खुश रहो!

sanjeev_balyan
October 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM
सर, आपको दिल की घहरायियो से सलूट करता हूँ.

cooljat
October 26th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Bhaisaab, You are an everlasting inspiration, A True Jat Warrior to the core, A Real Hero! You Simply Rock, Salutations to you from the core of my heart !!:)

I still remember I watched this video on NDTV itself way back, when it was aired !

Keep it up ...

Rock on
Jit

downtoearth
October 26th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Bhaisaab, You are an everlasting inspiration, A True Jat Warrior to the core, A Real Hero! You Simply Rock, Salutations to you from the core of my heart !!:)

I still remember I watched this video on NDTV itself way back, when it was aired !

Keep it up ...

Rock on
Jit navin bhai,,,, delhi to marsimik is the road of hell to the heaven... a great mission that was.. i watched it on ndtv when you were Navin gulia to me..... can i have ur racing jacket for the next race ?;) wot about scuba ? miracles happen by crazy hands...keep doing big things.....

sumitsehrawat
October 27th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Bhai, feels good to see your 'mission impossible'.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=DqqKk4uttzg
video of my mission impossible

PrashantHooda
October 27th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Awesome n audacious .......... :)

navingulia
October 27th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Sunita Ji, aap leg pull mat naa karo. aap tai is video nai dekh dekh dukhi aa liye hoge. :-)

Wah Navin majaa aa gaya dubara ye video dekh k:)

navingulia
October 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Bhai, yo jaketi teri hui.
eeb tai aagle saal ai kimmai expedition karunga bhaai.
frankly, i am damn proud and inspired by your determination and energy.
i remember the day you came to meet me first time and to know how to get a rally license and 2 and a half yrs down the line you won the desert storm.

navin bhai,,,, delhi to marsimik is the road of hell to the heaven... a great mission that was.. i watched it on ndtv when you were Navin gulia to me..... can i have ur racing jacket for the next race ?;) wot about scuba ? miracles happen by crazy hands...keep doing big things.....

navingulia
October 27th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Sir ji, I like that word 'audacious'. Fortunately a Jat doesnt have to work hard to be audacious.
yes, but Jats have to work hard to learn to focus that audacity only on the challenges life can throw on them or the challenges they take on.
The audacious energy should not be thrown at other people. That is a waste of the audacious energy.
Today morning I was about to throw my audacious energy on a particular thread but i held back. Now I will use that energy to work passionately during the day.
:-) Thanks for reminding me of the word.
Life is a wrestler that can pin you down and keep you there. Your audacity can get the better of it everytime.

Awesome n audacious .......... :)

sunitahooda
October 27th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Navin Ji JAT shirddi hoya karein jis baat ki shiradd uth jya uss nai poora kar kai rahya karein;)
Bhai, yo jaketi teri hui.
eeb tai aagle saal ai kimmai expedition karunga bhaai.
frankly, i am damn proud and inspired by your determination and energy.
i remember the day you came to meet me first time and to know how to get a rally license and 2 and a half yrs down the line you won the desert storm.

navingulia
October 28th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Sunita ji, 'shirad' is the jaatu word for passionately motivated. yo 'shirad' honi zaroori sai.

positivelook
October 29th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Nice one Navin Bro. I liked ur statement as well which u make after acomplshing ur mission. No doubt it was a courageous job but it was spot on target.

Abhimanyu Phougat

mittu
November 1st, 2008, 01:24 AM
Navin bhai.....AMAZING is too small a word to represent your achievement!!!!
You are more than inspiration to people...