PDA

View Full Version : The Good

navingulia
November 1st, 2008, 12:45 PM
There are a lot of good people in this world and there is a good in every one. When we address the good in a person the good will answer. If we address the bad the bad will answer.
Always address the Good in a person, the bad will subsequently become weak and perish.

brahmtewatia
November 1st, 2008, 01:07 PM
so very true ! :)

choudharyneelam
November 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
100% agreeable :)

anjusin
November 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM
i would also like to add is that...
first we shud hav some view points..
we shud try to giv space to others view although we may not agree to it...
be forgiving at some point

try to generate the good in u try to percieve the other person positively...
be bold to state wat u believe in...n stay happy .....

brahmtewatia
November 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
be bold to state wat u believe in...n stay happy .....

u missed my signatures ! :)

anjusin
November 4th, 2008, 04:29 PM
ya sure u hav already added it :)

navingulia
November 5th, 2008, 08:20 AM
it is like in Budhism it is said, there is a Budha in everyone. if you talk to the Budha, the Budha will reply.

ritu
November 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
yes naveen......so true
There are a lot of good people in this world and there is a good in every one. When we address the good in a person the good will answer. If we address the bad the bad will answer.
Always address the Good in a person, the bad will subsequently become weak and perish.

spdeshwal
November 8th, 2008, 09:27 AM
You have rightly said Naveen, "there is Budha in everyone" but also there is a Ravana. Budha, the awakened one, seeks goodness in others!
The other side of an individuals persona is Ravana, the evil devil, who will have ill will for others and will expect same for him from others!

So to put this in nutshell, the behavior of the other person is the reflection of your own behavior!

As the famous 'Doha' goes, " Bura jo dekhan mein chala, Bura naa milya koi, jo munn khojja aapna To mujhse bura na koi"

इस भावना को उज्जागर करते हुए कई सुंदर गीत आप सबने सुने होंगे :

तोरा मन दर्पण कहलाये .
भले बुरे सारे कर्मो को देखे और दिखाए ...
मन ही देवता , मन ही इश्वर , मन से बड़ा न कोई
मन उजियारा जब जब फैले , जग उजियारा होए
इस उजले दर्पण पर प्राणी, धुल न जमने पाए !
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OIy20teCZpQ

एक और सुंदर गीत :
एक और सुंदर गीत :
मुखडा देखले प्राणी जरा दर्पण में हो, देख ले कितना पुणे है , कितना पाप तेरे जीवन में !

http://www.smashits.com/songs/hindi-movie/play/songs/8080/DO-BEHNEN/72857/MUKHDA-DEKH-LE-PRANI-ZARA.html

We all experience at some point of time in life that when we think bad or negative about others will affect our own thought process that will effect our own day to day life!

इस लिए जैसा हम दूसरो के बारे में सोचेंगे , जैसा बर्ताव दूसरो से करेंगे
वैसे ही दुसरे हमारे बारे में सोचेंगे, वैसा ही बर्ताव करेंगे !

सारांस यही है , सब के लिए अच्छा सोचिये, और अच्छा करिए और अच्छा पाइए
यही सच है , यही सुंदर है !

खुश रहो !

kannumix
November 8th, 2008, 06:28 PM
bilkul thik kahaa per kaash sab samaztai is baat ko .............. Duniya hi badal jai fir

spdeshwal
November 9th, 2008, 04:47 AM
आपने सही फरमाया , लेकिन जब में ऐसा लिखता हूँ या दुसरो के समक्ष व्यक्त करता हूँ तब मेरे विशवास को बल मिलता है!
मेरे अहम् को क्षीण करता है !मेरे विचारतंत्र को नई उर्जा प्रदान करता है ! वह चाहे क्षणिक ही हो , में संतुष्ट हो जाता हूँ !
उस क्षण को दिर्ग्कालिक बनने में तत्पर रहता हूँ !

खुश रहो !

gaganjat
November 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
आपने सही फरमाया , लेकिन जब में ऐसा लिखता हूँ या दुसरो के समक्ष व्यक्त करता हूँ तब मेरे विशवास को बल मिलता है!
मेरे अहम् को क्षीण करता है !मेरे विचारतंत्र को नई उर्जा प्रदान करता है ! वह चाहे क्षणिक ही हो , में संतुष्ट हो जाता हूँ !
उस क्षण को दिर्ग्कालिक बनने में तत्पर रहता हूँ !

खुश रहो !

deswal bhaisaab ! issi hindi ya tai swami dayanand ki suni thi ya aapki.

mai tai bhaav vibhoor ho gaya :)

choudharyneelam
November 11th, 2008, 05:19 PM
The above was the title of the play....recently I watched it at brother's college. It was one related to the Good and all about the fights between good and bad.

Few things what I observed on my own from the show and then verifying how it seems in actual life. These are:

Good was the starting
Bad arrives and plays the notorious role
Good always think and then play, whereas the bad just pop-up to do what he feels/ is pleasurable for him without looking at the ill effects
Bad can make a longer stand in comparison to good but Good thing always gets the victory at end
The Good finds hard to face The Bad but it is never stated impossible
The Good never likes to stand and argue with the bad but he just wait for the right time when he can play his unbeatable role without giving any chance to the bad
Good is the ending
From these few points one can see that starting and ending is always good but it get changed in the mid of the way. This change happens only when one has weak character* and thus falls easily for bad things rather than making a firm stand for something good.

Again, I agree with Navin and Deshwal Sir....The Good & the Bad, both are there inside every human being. All depends on an individual as well as on others how they can keep the good working/active and the bad idle.

*In my opinion character is not just realted with virginty but its lot more beyond that. Falling into bad habits also depicts about the person's character i.e. of weak kind.

navingulia
November 12th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Good is very simple
compassion, understanding, caring, love, affection, peace, calm, happiness
good is what makes BOTH the giver and the receiver feel good.

choudharyneelam
November 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Good is very simple
compassion, understanding, caring, love, affection, peace, calm, happiness
good is what makes BOTH the giver and the receiver feel good.

Completely true :)

jyotikohar
November 13th, 2008, 12:20 AM
well said navin..........