PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and bye bye Jumbo

Nishantrathi82
November 3rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
India's all time best bowler (ANIL KUMBLE) took the retirement yesterday.
From last 9-10 moths he won't be able to give his best may be because of continous injuries. But really we all miss him he was a great fighter and even i like to say that i was watching him ans sachin from the first day i have started watching cricket it has been around 18-19 years, so its like that something has been taken away. With a glorious cricketing carrier he took the retirement he has given many proud years to Indian Cricket.
I pray that he will be in touch with Indian cricket by some other ways.
Thanks Anil for every thing u have given to our nation. We all proud of you:rock

PrashantHooda
November 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Indeed he established hiself as the best sportsman of his time. An era of Indian cricket ended yesterday, he was an accomplished cricketer indeed. He made us proud too many times during his long career putting his very silent but the best efforts on the ground.
Though I'm not much interested in cricket but I'm a personal admirer of him, as his achievements are praiseworthy. I wish, his second inning of the life to be very pleasant and blessed one. :) :)
Thank you Anil, we are proud of you ! :)

anjusin
November 3rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ya surely Anil Kumble is one of the finnest players..is still remember the day he took 10 wickets in the kotla ground.. less controversial and is heard to be a very humble human being .....Gr8 man Gr8 Player.I believe he can handle any of his life's eanings with grace ....Alll Indian's R proud of Him......It will be gr8 to keep him watching in the IPL

sumitsehrawat
November 3rd, 2008, 05:45 PM
True... also India's all time best match-winner.
A great cricketer.

India's all time best bowler (ANIL KUMBLE)