PDA

View Full Version : About Rohypnol

bislas
November 4th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Today, I got a mail from a friend who is working in Food and Drug Toxicology Research Centre. I would like to share thatone...
A woman at a GAS nightclub (Mumbai) before couple of weeks was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before...
Dumping her at Bandstand Mumbai. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood. Rohypnol, date rape drug is an essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. All they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can’t remember a thing the next morning, of all that had Taken place the night before. Rohypnol, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
The Drug's affects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - they are PERMANENT. Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. it's that easy, and Rohypnol is about to break out big on campuses everywhere.
Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it. Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.
Girls, be very careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended.

(Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are Unopened or sealed; don't even taste someone else's drink)

There was already been a report in Singapore of girls drink been Spiked by Rohypnol.
Please make the effort to forward this to everyone you know.

For guys - Pls inform all your female friends and relatives.

Your life is God's gift to you. What you do for others is your gift to God

shweta123
November 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Such a nice idea to tell each & everyone the exact name of the drug ! :rolleyes:

dkumars
November 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Such a nice idea to tell each & everyone the exact name of the drug ! :rolleyes:

You could take it in positive sense also. Dont worry no one here gonna be rapist and rapists do not need any fwd mail to know such things. They are prepared and aware of such drugs in the market.
Do u think movies like Wednesday and Mukhbir can strenthen terrorists and give them ideas to attack further or else they dont have brains or unaware to find out such things. This is just an anology so please don comment on this terrorism part .. wink

Thanks Doc to share and warning gals to avoid strange drinks.

shweta123
November 4th, 2008, 05:23 PM
You could take it in positive sense also. Dont worry no one here gonna be rapist and rapists do not need any fwd mail to know such things. They are prepared and aware of such drugs in the market.
Do u think movies like Wednesday and Mukhbir can strenthen terrorists and give them ideas to attack further or else they dont have brains or unaware to find out such things. This is just an anology so please don comment on this terrorism part .. wink

Thanks Doc to share and warning gals to avoid strange drinks.
It would have been positive if the name of the drug had been substituted by 'a drug' !

Whats the need to mention it specifically ??

And about your contention that rapists do not need any fwd mail to know such things, there are beginners too and also the ones who are new to this area of being animals !!

Moreover many a people who wish to commit such disgusting acts whenever they may get an opportunity dont think much about what will happen and what not if some big things are to be done to protect themselves but this will give them a simple idea !

And such people can be found in nearly every gali & mohalla now .... and yes they are well-informed about such tactics but few people with a 'Good' image refrain from direct interaction regarding such ways & means ...... they hear it from somewhere and try it out someday ......

And dont you know COPY CATS are too widely scattered everywhere !!

And yeah .... people DO learn many many ideas from hindi movies ..........

sachinb
November 4th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Is there any idea about the quantity consumed which have the desired(should be undesired) results. Any antidote for this drug or its availabilty

Today, I got a mail from a friend who is working in Food and Drug Toxicology Research Centre. I would like to share thatone...
A woman at a GAS nightclub (Mumbai) before couple of weeks was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before...
Dumping her at Bandstand Mumbai. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood. Rohypnol, date rape drug is an essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. All they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can’t remember a thing the next morning, of all that had Taken place the night before. Rohypnol, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
The Drug's affects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - they are PERMANENT. Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. it's that easy, and Rohypnol is about to break out big on campuses everywhere.
Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it. Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.
Girls, be very careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended.

(Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are Unopened or sealed; don't even taste someone else's drink)

There was already been a report in Singapore of girls drink been Spiked by Rohypnol.
Please make the effort to forward this to everyone you know.

For guys - Pls inform all your female friends and relatives.

Your life is God's gift to you. What you do for others is your gift to God

vijay
November 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Newspapers and Survey reports proves that most of the rape cases are committed by female subject's known ones including child abuse. These people are not professionals but are among normal people with hidden animal nature wrapped up in a decent outlook. Morever they 'generally' are not aware of these kind of drugs at first hand. These 'decent creatures' are too shy to ask any expert/professional about these drugs because it can ruin their 'a nice person' profiles. It's like a boon for them if they come to know about such drugs from anywhere to fulfill their dirty dreams.

If females are so "open minded" that they can accept drinks from anyone than nobody can save them. On the other hand, if they don't trust their own people then they should stop eating, drinking outside their home ( including/excluding relatives too ). Can they do it ? I don't think so. There are lot of ways inbetween trusting everybody and trusting nobody and females are smart enough to take their decisions. When deers can survive in the jungle where no protection is available except their own courage and skills, how can human beings can't when they have enough protection measures.

Circulating these type of forwarding mails is like equipping hunters with another weapon and hence making life some more difficult for the suitable haunted.

dkumars
November 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Many were nt aware of this drug and now they know. They gonna rape someone using this drug ... this thread has initiated exorcism ... lemme see hw many among us gonna be rapists??? or were they before also ???

Rape is not because off this hidden animal all the time but this hidden animal is waken up by temptating him. In 80% cases the victimts themselves are responsible. Here, another depate gonna initiate. I know gals not gonna accept it. They r nt gonna accept whether tight/low waist jean, mini-skirts other temptating attires and that unnecessary extra freedom is responsible for that. They lift such things in many cases(if not all). M talking in general not JL ppl.

All rubbishhhhh ... huh

bislas
November 4th, 2008, 07:01 PM
My intension here to aware the people. Sorry,I dont ha any answer of your question.

Is there any idea about the quantity consumed which have the desired(should be undesired) results. Any antidote for this drug or its availabilty

bislas
November 4th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I can say only for it......
Potassium Cyanide is a highly toxic compound. Terrorist used to keep to suicide. A number of prominent persons were killed or committed suicide using potassium cyanide, including members of the Nazi and various religious cults. Potassium cyanide (and other forms of cyanide) are a popular method of murder in fiction.

What are you think now…… No.. No.. No. .. don’t try to purchase . don’t touch it. Just one simple positive step is enough to create some solid momentum.

vijay
November 4th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Many were nt aware of this drug and now they know. They gonna rape someone using this drug ... this thread has initiated exorcism ... lemme see hw many among us gonna be rapists??? or were they before also ???

A crime takes place only when someone have enough resoures and equipments to do it. The solution for it is not to disclose the loose points first and then try to provide security but best remedy is that the loose points should not be disclosed at all. I would like to remind that precaution is always better than cure and it perfectly fits everywhere.

I don't know why and where from the term 'exorcism' poped up here and the unweighted questions which never can be justified or answered.

Rape is not because off this hidden animal all the time but this hidden animal is waken up by temptating him. In 80% cases the victimts themselves are responsible. Here, another depate gonna initiate. I know gals not gonna accept it. They r nt gonna accept whether tight/low waist jean, mini-skirts other temptating attires and that unnecessary extra freedom is responsible for that. They lift such things in many cases(if not all). M talking in general not JL ppl.

According to the surveys, rapes by the strangers only constitute between 10 and 13 percent while rest 87 to 90 percent of all rapes are by someone acquainted with the victim. Those acquainted ones doesn't get prompted instantly by just seeing them in revealing attires but have hidden desires of overpowering and domination due to certain factors like anger, revenge, frustrastion, psychological and/or biological disorders. It never happens that they just found them somewhere and raped them on the spot. They always have that thing in their minds and are always ready to fulfill their desires whenever they find an opprtunity. Sometimes they create that opportunities by using some 'methods'.

Rape is an opportunitistic crime in general when someone ( or some people ) finds a right moment to rape someone. It's not like a roadrage or shooting someone in fits of anger.

Does any normal person gets provoked to rape someone if he sees someone in alluring attire ? I don't think so. On the other hand, a rapist's mind gets illuminated by mentioning of the word female because it's in their minds.

All rubbishhhhh ... huh
Totally agree with you here :)

ssgoyat
November 4th, 2008, 08:32 PM

Exact name....??????

a few seconds googling will tell you everythin'......

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/azhealthtopics/a/daterapedrgfaq.htm

http://www.unco.edu/ASAP/Survivor_Information/date_rape_drugs.html

One can take it as "INFORMATION" or "PRECAUTION"

So there is no point of making it an issue....

choudharyneelam
November 4th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I stand by the words written by Shweta and Vijay, but then I'm not ignoring the concern of the Dr. who shared this information with us....though it can be expressed in some other way also.

Sharing it with little more change might have served the exact purpose without having these other thoughts....but, one thing I only want to say....If the same was shared between friends through mail, then neither of them have written anything similar to the sender in response.

So, I'm just thankful to the Dr. for this information but feeling bad that it is taking other direction. Rest, I don't feel that there is any need to discuss the matters what are taking place right now. Another thread can be started for that, if one really wants to do something good for the ladies and society.

Spreading some important knowledge in the society is exactly termed as SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY and this is what Dr. had done at his part. How to take it, all depends on the public.

In his support, I would like to tell my dear friends that once I also had done a little community service in our region under Red Cross Society as per the directions of Project Director of Drug De-Addiction Centre and the Doctors/Psychologists/Councellors, even we (the group) has to be very frank to spread the knowledge and awareness among victims to help them the best way, otherwise the purpose might not be fulfilled. So, all must comment on the thread after looking at the forum's title.

Thanks and Regards to Dr.
Neelam

dkumars
November 4th, 2008, 11:50 PM
I don't know why and where from the term 'exorcism' poped up here and the unweighted questions which never can be justified or answered.

term exorcism came as the hidden animal(stated by u) or the devil inside human is goin to be freed/awaken... nw lets see what that devil does.. coz we are aware of the drug now.

I do not understand y ppl try to ans/justify the unweighted questions :rolleyes:

According to the surveys, rapes by the strangers only constitute between 10 and 13 percent while rest 87 to 90 percent of all rapes are by someone acquainted with the victim. Those acquainted ones doesn't get prompted instantly by just seeing them in revealing attires but have hidden desires of overpowering and domination due to certain factors like anger, revenge, frustrastion, psychological and/or biological disorders. It never happens that they just found them somewhere and raped them on the spot. They always have that thing in their minds and are always ready to fulfill their desires whenever they find an opprtunity. Sometimes they create that opportunities by using some 'methods'.

Rape is an opportunitistic crime in general when someone ( or some people ) finds a right moment to rape someone. It's not like a roadrage or shooting someone in fits of anger.

Does any normal person gets provoked to rape someone if he sees someone in alluring attire ? I don't think so. On the other hand, a rapist's mind gets illuminated by mentioning of the word female because it's in their minds.

I have done no survey on how and who and why ppl rape. Also, I have written my views and possible major causes. No more debate here from my side.

Totally agree with you here :)

Challo atleast here u agree with me :)

vijay
November 5th, 2008, 08:41 AM

I have done no survey on how and who and why ppl rape. Also, I have written my views and possible major causes. No more debate here from my side.

Please check the contradictions in your posts. First, you make generalised statements while in the next post you declare that those were your personal views only. :)

Every generalisation about human behaviour needs a proper suvery and detailed psycological analysis before any conclusive statement. If we are not able to conduct such surveys then at least we must go through the surveys already accomplished before making any statements in general.

I am not into any debate but i consider it like a discussion where point of views are based upon previous surveys and psychological analysis. It's just like sharing information to substantiate the statements put forward and making the discussion some fruitful and informative instead of mere what i think, what you think arguments.

dkumars
November 5th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Please check the contradictions in your posts. First, you make generalised statements while in the next post you declare that those were your personal views only. :)

Every generalisation about human behaviour needs a proper suvery and detailed psycological analysis before any conclusive statement. If we are not able to conduct such surveys then at least we must go through the surveys already accomplished before making any statements in general.

I am not into any debate but i consider it like a discussion where point of views are based upon previous surveys and psychological analysis. It's just like sharing information to substantiate the statements put forward and making the discussion some fruitful and informative instead of mere what i think, what you think arguments.

Well, I still dont find any contradiction in my statements. Either my english is below the mark or the reader doesnt understand simple english. The generalization was because JL gals should not feel offensive that it was a taunt to them. My views are always mine. I do not steal anyones's unlike many others.;)

Well, who's gonna rapist here or who'll be raped is none of my business. Let the hidden animal try out his hands and let the target be victimts. Not my concern now. Rapists know better which drug they need to inject in the target and target know better how to avoid such situations and precations. Let them play this tom and jerry game.

And now I realize my silence can only convince some ppl. So, I quit.

Enjoy maadi :)

skarmveer
November 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Bhai pahely naam per hee rolla ho rhya tha ab tey puri details hai with quantity and rate and other name of the same drug ?

Bhai mere tey aaj tak samajh nahi aaya kee yehan per members her baat ko negative key letey hai.

Dr. Sahab ney eak baat bhalai key liyea batai kee kam say kam aapney logo ko to iskee jankaari rehay or anjaan logo say drinks share na karey ya unka diya drink na ley per bhai yahan ka to Javab nahi.

Exact name....??????

a few seconds googling will tell you everythin'......

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/azhealthtopics/a/daterapedrgfaq.htm

http://www.unco.edu/ASAP/Survivor_Information/date_rape_drugs.html

One can take it as "INFORMATION" or "PRECAUTION"

So there is no point of making it an issue....

shweta123
November 5th, 2008, 01:56 PM
So, I'm just thankful to the Dr. for this information but feeling bad that it is taking other direction. ....

Spreading some important knowledge in the society is exactly termed as SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY and this is what Dr. had done at his part. How to take it, all depends on the public.

Right Neelam !

My post began with "It would have been positive if the name of the drug had been substituted by 'a drug' !"

Tab bhi Social Service ho jaati agar iska naam na likha jaata bas "ek drug" likh ke kaam chal sakta tha......:)

choudharyneelam
November 5th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Right Neelam !

My post began with "It would have been positive if the name of the drug had been substituted by 'a drug' !"

Tab bhi Social Service ho jaati agar iska naam na likha jaata bas "ek drug" likh ke kaam chal sakta tha......:)

U right, dear :)

Only other arguments are not required, but sometimes one has to mention these specific words also to make the person more aware that this really happens and in what manner. Otherwise, most of them might have questioned him for the drug's name.

Rest, I value more of your opinion, rather than Vijay's(which can be discussed at related topic)...as its very obvious that a female might react like that but then why the guy is worried if the name of the durg is told.

:)

bislas
November 5th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Suppose you are in a party suddenly feel headache, someone give u the teblet contain Rohypnol. he say is very gud for headache what will you?
I guess if you are aware about the after effect of this salt you will not accept. Haan if someone give you a pill of disprin you can take because the awareness of the salt/drug.
So it is most important to disclose the name of drug.

Right Neelam !

pdpbeniwal
November 5th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Summing up the discussion......this can be concluded......

......Information can't be kept confidential in an open-minded society...If information is about making of a bomb then it is understandable that it should not be revealed....but how dare you keep information about medicines confidential which could lead to untoward happenings.????...
......It is very narrow-minded thinking that casualties can be avoided just by keeping information about something confidential.....
...... What would then you like to say to a unfortunate who happened to consume or made to consume it just because she didn't know about it ???
The solution to the problem of misuse of awareness notice is not to make it vague. Vulnerable persons must be made smarter than their enemies is the only viable,prudent and acceptable in every domain alternative.

ansha
November 6th, 2008, 07:33 PM
We have had numerous reports in media of females spiking drinks
at clubs to rob males.
The latest report a few days ago at a club. Racial Group Whites
involved.