PDA

View Full Version : ~~@ Vacuum @~~

shweta123
November 6th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Morning dew has come again to wet the earth, sun is about to leave his cozy bed to shine for the day, the birds out in the sky searching for another day …

The hushed streets are prepared to be run down by the newspaper & milk waallas again, the noise of the day took out its lazy face to attend to yet another day …

Somewhere in my bed I open up my eyes to see my room colored with dim daylight ….. I turn to my alarm to see what it has to command me …. How much more time left to rush again … run again ….. to catch the day to arrive at the following night and engulfed in this vicious circle I feel at times what am I running for, where will it end, what lies at the end of this endless tunnel of days & nights …..

Then I leave my bed telling myself that this is yet another routine day …

And this vacuum melts down for the time being …

choudharyneelam
November 6th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Morning dew has come again to wet the earth, sun is about to leave his cozy bed to shine for the day, the birds out in the sky searching for another day …

The hushed streets are prepared to be run down by the newspaper & milk waallas again, the noise of the day took out its lazy face to attend to yet another day …

Somewhere in my bed I open up my eyes to see my room colored with dim daylight ….. I turn to my alarm to see what it has to command me …. How much more time left to rush again … run again ….. to catch the day to arrive at the following night and engulfed in this vicious circle I feel at times what am I running for, where will it end, what lies at the end of this endless tunnel of days & nights …..

Did I read it earlier somewhere during my school days or for the first time originally written by you?

Very beautifully said :)

This circle remains the same, only there takes a change in the part of the picture.

I just feel that this next day is more beautiful than every last night which tells me how a change takes place with the same routine day.

sachinb
November 6th, 2008, 04:05 PM
tadke ne uth ke badhiya se suthre paani ke chhipke maarlyo:),,,

je aankhya ki dheed likad jyaa to din badhiya ar nahi to pher nyu e dhundhla dhundhla deekhega:rock,,,,,

vaise ya problem jinke dheed aaya kare unke faaltu hoya karre,,,,,,,,mhaare jisse chhore tadke nyu e gaat todte uthya kare:rock

shweta123
November 6th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Did I read it earlier somewhere during my school days or for the first time originally written by you?

Very beautifully said :)

This circle remains the same, only there takes a change in the part of the picture.

I just feel that this next day is more beautiful than every last night which tells me how a change takes place with the same routine day.
Quite possible that you may have read something similar, but this is written by me :)

Its a very common feeling. Many of us at times feel this way. We find ourselves wrestling with many a bundled thoughts and we cant figure out whether we are living just because all others are doing the same or we have any other motive beyond that. I think I am getting a bit philosophical but at times all success seem to be a worldly gain and we wander in our own thoughts away from all the realities.

We do come back every time!

Does this happens with everyone ?

Its good that you feel that this day is better in a way or the other - infact one must feel so each day to live a happy life but I am talking about those times when we are in a 'thinking mode', feeling a bit low and end up thinking this way ...

shweta123
November 6th, 2008, 04:16 PM
tadke ne uth ke badhiya se suthre paani ke chhipke maarlyo:),,,

je aankhya ki dheed likad jyaa to din badhiya ar nahi to pher nyu e dhundhla dhundhla deekhega:rock,,,,,

vaise ya problem jinke dheed aaya kare unke faaltu hoya karre,,,,,,,,mhaare jisse chhore tadke nyu e gaat todte uthya kare:rock
Thanks for your off-topic inputs. Now lets move on or you have some more jokes to entertain us !

sachinb
November 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
na to yu off-topic tha aur na e yu joke thaa,,,,,,sab samjhan aale ke upar nirbhar hai:rock,,,,aapna likhan ka yuhe desi ar nikhdoo andaaj se,,,,,,,sab pe to yu samjhya bi na jaa

Its how you interpret thats matter and read between the line,,,,,,,,,dusri baat is nikhdoo andaaj ko read between line bhi kar paana sabke butte ki baat na se

Thanks for your off-topic inputs. Now lets move on or you have some more jokes to entertain us !

vivekdh
November 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
man me aaye vichar ko sabdon ka sath bahut khubsurati se milla hai .

atisunder lekhan SD ji

choudharyneelam
November 6th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Quite possible that you may have read something similar, but this is written by me :)

It might be possible that way

Then again I would like to praise ur writing style :)

I am talking about those times when we are in a 'thinking mode', feeling a bit low and end up thinking this way ...

It happens the same with me but only few times as most of the time we are busy in the daily routine or somewhere outside. Getting philosophical is also due to our inner thoughts....that you talking about 'thinking mode'....Realities ofcourse, sometimes keeps us away from our innate thoughts and that's why we end up bending more towards the real things around us.

Feeling low is a part of the swinging moods and that's good because these also makes us to think more and work more in life. :)

Rmandaura
November 6th, 2008, 05:17 PM

Its a very common feeling. Many of us at times feel this way. We find ourselves wrestling with many a bundled thoughts and we cant figure out whether we are living just because all others are doing the same or we have any other motive beyond that. I think I am getting a bit philosophical but at times all success seem to be a worldly gain and we wander in our own thoughts away from all the realities.

We do come back every time!

Its good that you feel that this day is better in a way or the other - infact one must feel so each day to live a happy life but I am talking about those times when we are in a 'thinking mode', feeling a bit low and end up thinking this way ...

Nothing to worry, it happens to everyone capable of thinking.There is a philosopher in every one and sometimes he takes over giving an unexpected direction to the thoughts. Important thing is that you come back out of such thoughts.

Life is not just a routine. There is so much of variety. Even in daily routine every day is different and may be more enjoyable.
The philosopher in you should not be allowed to take full control in such moments.However after such thinking mode bouts one tries to find purpose and can discover more beauty around.

The life is full of challenges,there is so much to do and once you are busy these thoughts go away automaticaly.

anilsinghd
November 6th, 2008, 05:50 PM

This one by Kabir might sum up our ignorance on these things :)

Chale gaye so naa mile , kisko poochun baat
maat pita suta baandhwa , jhootha sab sanghaat!!

As Ranjit Sir said , it does happen with everyone who thinks. The idea is to get the motive of your life , or better put , to find a soltion to some of the queries like : Why do we exist ?
What is our priority of life ?
Why do/should we live ?

:)

dkumars
November 6th, 2008, 06:05 PM

Express karne ke tarike ke siway kuch bhi khaas nahi tha ismein:D.
Duniyaa daari mein uljhe sabhi logo ki yahi kahani hai.

Waise, mere saath aisa nhi hai kyunki meine sanyaas le liya hai aur mujhe log laptop waale baba bulaate hai.. see DP;)

sachinb
November 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM
*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤–*¥*¤¦ *¤•*¥‹ *¤•*¥*¤› *¤‡*¤¸ *¤¤*¤°*¤¹ *¤ª*¤¾*¤¤*¤¾ *¤¹*¥‚*¤ ...
*¤š*¥‡*¤¹*¤°*¥‡ *¤¬*¤¦*¤²*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€*¤‚ ,
*¤¦*¤°*¥*¤¦ *¤¦*¤¿*¤² *¤®*¥‡*¤‚ *¤¹*¥‹ *¤¤*¥‹ *¤¹*¤¸*¤*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥‡*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€*¤‚,
*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¤*¥‹ *¤**¤ˆ*¤¨*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤ *¤¤*¥*¤*¤¸*¥‡ *¤¤*¥*¤ *¤œ*¥ˆ*¤¸*¥€ *¤¹*¥€ *¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¬*¤¾*¤¤ *¤•*¤°*¥‚,
*¤Ÿ*¥‚*¤Ÿ *¤•*¤° *¤¸*¤*¤µ*¤°*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€*¤‚ *¥¤
*¤š*¤²*¤¤*¥‡ *¤š*¤²*¤¤*¥‡ *¤¥*¤® *¤œ*¤¾*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€*¤‚,
*¤*¤• *¤¬*¤¾*¤° *¤®*¤¿*¤² *¤•*¥‡ *¤›*¥‹*¤¡ *¤œ*¤¾*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€*¤‚ ,
*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¤*¥‹ *¤¦*¤°*¤¿*¤¯*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤ , *¤¬*¤¹*¤¤*¤¾ *¤¹*¥€ *¤°*¤¹*¤¾ ,
*¤¤*¥‚*¤«*¤¾*¤¨ *¤¸*¥‡ *¤¡*¤° *¤œ*¤¾*¤¨*¥‡ *¤•*¤¾ *¤¹*¥*¤¨*¤° *¤®*¥*¤*¤®*¥ˆ*¤‚ *¤¨*¤¹*¥€

ritu
November 6th, 2008, 06:18 PM
हा श्वेत इस्सी का नाम जिंदगी है ..ये चक्कर चलता रहे तो ही सही है अगर रुक जाए तो सब रूक जाता है .बोरिंग सही पर यही आपको जीवंत रखता है जब जीवन में अकस्मात् रूकना पड्डे किस्सी कारणवश तब इस चक्र की अहमियत महसूस होत्ती है ...तो ये वक्कुम नही है ये जीवन का एहसास है

neels
November 6th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Yes Shweta its not an alien feeling. Many a times one feels low...and such questions come in mind... as anil have mentioned ---Why do we exist? sometimes to this question also arises... and its also not necessary that such fellings come becus of some reasons..... in morng wee hours such feeling is common due to secretion of neurotansmitters n hormones.
distarct mind from it n yu forget that were contemplating on all this :)

@ Anil... aap humanistic ke saath saath Existential Psy bhi padhne lage kya... ye questions to wo kerte hain....;)

anilsinghd
November 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Yes Shweta its not an alien feeling. Many a times one feels low...and such questions come in mind... as anil have mentioned ---Why do we exist? sometimes to this question also arises... and its also not necessary that such fellings come becus of some reasons..... in morng wee hours such feeling is common due to secretion of neurotansmitters n hormones.
distarct mind from it n yu forget that were contemplating on all this :)

@ Anil... aap humanistic ke saath saath Existential Psy bhi padhne lage kya... ye questions to wo kerte hain....;)

Doctor sahiba , kitaabein to main kabhi padhta hi nahi :) bas mera dimaag kuch kuch bakwas karta hai to likh deta hun style maarne ke liye :D

Just a query , do such question come to you only when you are low ? I kind of disagree , i guess these haunt you when you are alone , in peace with yourself and when you have time to think beyond what you see. :)

neels
November 6th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Doctor sahiba , kitaabein to main kabhi padhta hi nahi :) bas mera dimaag kuch kuch bakwas karta hai to likh deta hun style maarne ke liye :D

Just a query , do such question come to you only when you are low ? I kind of disagree , i guess these haunt you when you are alone , in peace with yourself and when you have time to think beyond what you see. :)

yes you are right. when alone and free , nothing to do,, in a pensive mood (wont say at peace, becus peace disappears after all this thot) then most. Like I wasnt in mood to write much so just mentioned low in first post..:)

poonamchaudhary
November 6th, 2008, 10:00 PM

Shweta it happens with me too and quiet often and sometimes because of this i feel i am a melancholic person. I have grown habitual of it now. It happens when we have a reflective nature. Too much of it sometimes leads to disappointments too but if it happens sometimes its a soothing feeling,a feeling of repose and tranquility. Enjoy it while you have it in moderation.

poonam
November 6th, 2008, 10:16 PM
i guess these haunt you when you are alone , in peace with yourself and when you have time to think beyond what you see. :)

Correct!!

In addition, Shweta, in alignment with the action of a vacuum (i mean the cleaner..:)), this emotional vacuum is good too in life in sifting and cleansing out our mess!

And also I guess it comes in phases..

anilsinghd
November 6th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Correct!!

In addition, Shweta, in alignment with the action of a vacuum (i mean the cleaner..:)), this emotional vacuum is good too in life in sifting and cleansing out our mess!

And also I guess it comes in phases..

Correct! Not only to return the compliment , Actually sometimes this emotional thoughful process motivates and charges me for some real constructive work in professional /social / personal domains!

sumitsehrawat
November 6th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Nice!
This post reminds me of myself... "I am so, I am sooo... I am soooooo hollow:)".

vacuum…

vijay
November 7th, 2008, 02:01 AM

Nice description Shweta, in both spiritualistic and materialistic ways. Some time or the other we all feel the same, give it a thought, get confused, try to solve so many unanswered question .... find no answer and reluctantly move ahead to the daily routines.

It may happen at any given moment whenever we are alone but i guess mostly it happens at the time of Night to Day transition and Day to Night transition. I don't know whether it is reasonable or not but personally i believe that nature have some special effects on our thinking pattern at the transition period.

I feel exactly the same so many times at the time of Day to Night transition. Sun seems falling down on the horizon, some redish/pinkish clouds on the sky, dull, boring evening and when the artificial lights just start illuminating everything in life seems so artificial, decpeting and hollow. Don't know how many others feel like this but i do feel this way countless times.

brahmtewatia
November 7th, 2008, 03:24 PM
distarct mind from it n yu forget that were contemplating on all this

doc, these organisms (or watever) act on me only on mondays. honestly spkng m sick nd tired of my monday blues. can you pls thro sum light on this.
do these organisms remember time? so as to act on a particular day??? :confused:
or, is that some sort of repercussion to the good time that i spend over the weekends??? nd want my life to continue like tht ? :confused:
i've tried my mind to keep away frm these useless nd absurd thots, but still they haunt me... however i feel better in 2nd half of the day.

shweta123
November 7th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Moving forward ! ‘Vacuum’ the term coined by me – many of us have agreed that such feeling do exist. Now going bit further let me pen down my opinions on various sides of this phenomenon one by one :

Vacuum as a feeling which leads to melancholy/feeling glum /sadness :

The most common effect that this phenomenon leads to is sadness. It makes you feel that you are living in a prison, an open prison where there seem to be no physical boundary but at times we end up thinking that even if we may try the hardest we cant escape from the monotony embedded in the life as a whole.

Example : The sole bread earner of a house find himself trapped in working hard each day, his spirit tempt him to do something creative, but creativity to be ‘bread earning’ is a gamble, there is a ‘what if …’ attached to this decision in huge quantum !

Does he seem abnormal? No ! He is like any other common man. He has a life, a wife and few strife ! He enjoys life too, I am not saying that he is a self-confined man, he is one of us. He enjoys his routine life too, but there are times when he cant – by no means !

He can go for vacations; he can go for an entertaining excursion, he can party hard but the “circle” stays …… and he has to return back at the place from which he tried to escape ….. his family responsibilities, social obligations, personal commitments hold him tight and eventually he ends up compromising with life and this ‘vacuum’ do give him a regular visit in various attires !

anilsinghd
November 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Moving forward ! ‘Vacuum’ the term coined by me – many of us have agreed that such feeling do exist. Now going bit further let me pen down my opinions on various sides of this phenomenon one by one :

Vacuum as a feeling which leads to melancholy/feeling glum /sadness :
The most common effect that this phenomenon leads to is sadness. It makes you feel that you are living in a prison, an open prison where there seem to be no physical boundary but at times we end up thinking that even if we may try the hardest we cant escape from the monotony embedded in the life as a whole.

Example : The sole bread earner of a house find himself trapped in working hard each day, his spirit tempt him to do something creative, but creativity to be ‘bread earning’ is a gamble, there is a ‘what if …’ attached to this decision in huge quantum !

Does he seem abnormal? No ! He is like any other common man. He has a life, a wife and few strife ! He enjoys life too, I am not saying that he is a self-confined man, he is one of us. He enjoys his routine life too, but there are times when he cant – by no means !

He can go for vacations; he can go for an entertaining excursion, he can party hard but the “circle” stays …… and he has to return back at the place from which he tried to escape ….. his family responsibilities, social obligations, personal commitments hold him tight and eventually he ends up compromising with life and this ‘vacuum’ do give him a regular visit in various attires !

couple of small points :

1) Vaccum existed before so u did not coin the term :eek::D:thappad

2) You said : Vacuum as a feeling which leads to melancholy/feeling glum /sadness ! Is that all or is there any other face you want to attach t o it ? :)

shweta123
November 10th, 2008, 03:49 PM
couple of small points :

1) Vaccum existed before so u did not coin the term :eek::D:thappad

2) You said : Vacuum as a feeling which leads to melancholy/feeling glum /sadness ! Is that all or is there any other face you want to attach t o it ? :)

1) Vacuum existed before but not in feelings & emotions ! I have just attached this already existing term to this kind of feeling to facilitate discussions ! Imagine a discussion going on like this "jab ye hota hai tab iska hona aisa lagta hai maano ye aisa hai jaise isne ....... " :D Isliye naam diya ! And kindly dont poke your mathematical nose everywhere regardless of the problem at helm :thappad

2) I mentioned that we will discuss various aspects one by one and lets start with the most commonly felt aspect of sadness ! Its the first one ... more are yet to come ....

anilsinghd
November 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM
1) Vacuum existed before but not in feelings & emotions ! I have just attached this already existing term to this kind of feeling to facilitate discussions ! Imagine a discussion going on like this "jab ye hota hai tab iska hona aisa lagta hai maano ye aisa hai jaise isne ....... " :D Isliye naam diya ! And kindly dont poke your mathematical nose everywhere regardless of the problem at helm :thappad

2) I mentioned that we will discuss various aspects one by one and lets start with the most commonly felt aspect of sadness ! Its the first one ... more are yet to come ....

1) Ohh .... okie :D i thought u discovered the term vaccum :p ! Anywyas , thanks for coining the term.

2) I dont think the author should keep things to him/her self. You should put all the faces you have in your mind so that we can discuss about each. I will wait till you finish up with all the faces that you believe in are there , may be i can add more , or may be i like one specifically so that i can pick that one up and discuss at length :)

PS : There was nothing mathematical in saying u did not coin the term ! :thappad It was plain English ! :thappad

anilsinghd
November 12th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Shweta ji ne reply nahi kiya ? :confused:

shweta123
November 12th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Shweta ji ne reply nahi kiya ? :confused:
kaun Shweta ji :confused: kaisa reply :rolleyes: maine kiya tha reply wo actually vacuum me dikha na hoga :p

arvind1069
November 13th, 2008, 03:54 AM
this "vaccum" is one of the unavoidable ills of the modern materialistic civilization. we feel this because v r getting away from natural living.
if you feel vaccum, then its positive sign that shows that u r trying to think and probably one day u ll get out of this well.

arvind1069
November 13th, 2008, 04:00 AM
हा श्वेत इस्सी का नाम जिंदगी है ..ये चक्कर चलता रहे तो ही सही है अगर रुक जाए तो सब रूक जाता है .बोरिंग सही पर यही आपको जीवंत रखता है जब जीवन में अकस्मात् रूकना पड्डे किस्सी कारणवश तब इस चक्र की अहमियत महसूस होत्ती है ...तो ये वक्कुम नही है ये जीवन का एहसास है

agar ye jeevan ka ehsaas hai to mrityu ka ehsaas kya hai? iska naam jindagi nahi, ek dheemi maut hai. badi ajeeb baat hai hume ye drudgery hi achhi lagne lag gayi hai