PDA

View Full Version : End with a bang

Nishantrathi82
November 10th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Now its turn for Fab four to retire DADA(Saurav Ganguly).
Today was the last day of DADA at the International cricket. What a record he had amazing player. But what a way to end up his career ends with a series win over Australia.
India's best captian till now i can remember him waving his shirt after defeating England.
Miss u DADA and thanks for giving proud cricketing time to the Nation we all proud of u.

anilsinghd
November 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Today was the last day of DADA at the International cricket. What a record he had amazing player. But what a way to end up his career ends with a series win over Australia.
India's best captian till now i can remember him waving his shirt after defeating England.
Miss u DADA and thanks for giving proud cricketing time to the Nation we all proud of u.

ITs another 2 years before any one of the remianing Fab 4 retires. :)

Dravid would be good against the England and so will gain in the required confidence !

If not then Dravid would be the first one to retire. Sachin has been clever enough to ask for breaks ! Laxman has a lot of cricket left in him!

vijay
November 10th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Sachin is quite diplomatic regarding his career and carrying it well .... he can play one two more years with and without breaks. Dravid and Laxman still have lot of cricket in them.

Ganguly made a nice exit from international cricket. For Kumble, it would have been ideal exit if he had announced it before starting of the series just like Ganguly.

Anyways, great contributions by Kumble and Gaunguly.

Saurav Ganguly will always be remembered for including aggression and winning instinct in Indian Cricket.

dkumars
November 10th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Proud of dada :)

anjusin
November 10th, 2008, 04:50 PM
ohh it was such a gr8 plessure to see him play all the time......but as he left the team....it was all gloomy..but wat a fine farewell.....such a wondrful win ......will see him play in IPL........ all the best saurab

anilsinghd
November 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
ohh it was such a gr8 plessure to see him play all the time......but as he left the team....it was all gloomy..but wat a fine farewell.....such a wondrful win ......will see him play in IPL........ all the best saurab

Also apprecaited was the nice gesture from Dhoni on asking Saurabh leading the team for some time today towards the end!

An excellent win and i just wish the guys dont get lax!

with current form anything less than 5-2 in one days and 1-0 in tests with England would be an under achievement.

:)

virender1454
November 12th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Head solute to DADA for his contribution to Indian cricket.

What ever success Indian team is enjoying today is just becouz of him. He is the one how have shown the way to success, rest all r just following it.

Even in his last series he made 324 runs wit a avg.of 54(against world no.1) which is above of his carrier avg..It indicates that he had retired at his peak.

I wish to c him as coach in NCA. Taking care of left handed batsman.

As far as Rahul Sachin and Laxman is concern i think they all have another 2/3 yrs of test cricket so there is no need for panic.