PDA

View Full Version : One more jat boxer, representing India...Preeti Beniwal

mkm_jat
November 26th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Ram Ram to all,
I came across a piece of news which is about women pugilist of India.
In World Women's Boxing Championships, L Sarita reaches quarters while Preeti Beniwal crashed out in second round.

I wish good luck for L Sarita in quarters and for future, and wish best of luck to Preeti for her future tournaments.

And hope these ladies will get medals in 2012.

Ref:http://164.100.52.41/news.asp?cat=Sports&id=SN1444

Regards,
Manoj

Samarkadian
December 12th, 2008, 11:46 AM
World Boxing Championshis is going on in Moscow and Jat lads Akhil and Dinesh has assured us a Medal as they are already in semifinal as of now.

I hope Akhil atleast would snatch his favourite Gold Medal which he loves and won't compromise less than that.

Glad to see them at this stage and proving it for a criket-frenzy country.

Wish them Strength!!

rsdalal
December 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Are you sure he is Jat ?

World Boxing Championshis is going on in Moscow and Jat lads Akhil and Dinesh has assured us a Medal as they are already in semifinal as of now.

I hope Akhil atleast would snatch his favourite Gold Medal which he loves and won't compromise less than that.

Wish them Strength!!

VirenderNarwal
December 14th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Wish them Strength!!

Are you sure he is Jat ?

As per quote Akhil is a Pandit.

:boxingCoach:- Jagdish Singh (JAT)....Village Dhani Riwasha....Distt. Bhiwani Who is recently selected for Dhrounacharya Award.
President:- Kamal Singh Panghal (JAT) is the president of Distt. Bhiwani Boxing Association.:boxing

1) Vijender Baniwal s/o Sh. Mahipal.....Village Kaluwas...Teh&Distt. Bhiwani, Haryana......His father is a driver in Haryana Roadways. (JAT)
2) Akhil S/o Shiv Bhagwan.....Bhiwani, Haryana....His father is a Jail Warden (Pandit)
3) Jitender S/o Om Parkash.....Village Devsar...Distt Bhiwani....His Father is a Farmer (Pandit)