PDA

View Full Version : Information required on Jat Organisations

Bhupinder
November 27th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Hi,
If you know any Organisation which is running by our people and working for our people. Please let me know the organisation name, address, phone and email ID of any Organistaion related to our cummunity. OR please add
those organisation name into under category of Organisation in Jatlandwiki - JatOrganisation.

Thanks & Regards
Bhupendra

Bhupinder
December 11th, 2008, 10:20 PM
What ever information you have please add under Jatland wiki or add here.

saurabhjaglan
December 24th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Dear Bhupender,
lets make our own organization.
doosro ka nahi pata..but i am always with u.

sunitahooda
December 24th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Can you elaborate which kind of work?Run by our people and working for our people doesn't tell what are you looking for?
Hi,
If you know any Organisation which is running by our people and working for our people. Please let me know the organisation name, address, phone and email ID of any Organistaion related to our cummunity. OR please add
those organisation name into under category of Organisation in Jatlandwiki - JatOrganisation.

Thanks & Regards
Bhupendra

sachinb
December 26th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Aapki baat bilkul sahi hai Jaglan bhai,,,,ab waqk aagaya hai ki hamein apni koyi organization banani chaahiye,,,it should be a group of some sincere and energetic young people like you who can give the right direction to all of us.

You have ability and potential to lead us and we have full confidence in you as well...

Mere khayal se hamein is organization ka naam rakhna chaahiye,,,

"Jaglan Vichar Manch" ya phir "Jaglan Kranti-kaari Manch".

ham baaki logo se jaan sakte hain ki kaunsa naam achha rahega:rock,,vaise mere hisaab se Jaglan Vichar Manch aapke vyaktitav ko jyaada suit karega

Dear Bhupender,

anilsangwan
December 28th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I second Sachin bhaisaab's thoughts. We need such an organization so that we can consolidate our energies and go in one direction. Now, see, Jaglan bhai is putting so much of effort in upbringing of society by his diversified program.

I 100% agree that we should start Vichar Munch and should name him after Jaglan bhai... that will be true recognition of his work.... :D

Aapki baat bilkul sahi hai Jaglan bhai,,,,ab waqk aagaya hai ki hamein apni koyi organization banani chaahiye,,,it should be a group of some sincere and energetic young people like you who can give the right direction to all of us.

You have ability and potential to lead us and we have full confidence in you as well...

Mere khayal se hamein is organization ka naam rakhna chaahiye,,,

"Jaglan Vichar Manch" ya phir "Jaglan Kranti-kaari Manch".

ham baaki logo se jaan sakte hain ki kaunsa naam achha rahega:rock,,vaise mere hisaab se Jaglan Vichar Manch aapke vyaktitav ko jyaada suit karega

Bhupinder
January 5th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Can you elaborate which kind of work?Run by our people and working for our people doesn't tell what are you looking for?

Any organisation who is working for Jat community in any way or doing any kind of work.

One more thing came in mind also highlight those organisation who is working against Jat community.

sachinb
January 8th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Jaglan Bhai jo maine aapko sujhaav diya thaa "Jaglan Vichar Manch" banane ke liye uske upar kuchh progress hoyi se ke nahi,,,,,,ya pher ibbe hude e latak rhyaa se,,,,,

In my oppinion we should not lose any time now

Dear Bhupender,

dskadyan
January 9th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Balyan bhai kyon chore ke maje le rahe ho! woh toh josh mein aa gaya tha. ib sheela ho ja.

Rmandaura
January 11th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Dear Bhupendra, I am giving you brief details of the Jat Organisation being run by us:

JAT SAMAJ FARIDABAD (REGD.)

Camp Office: 2066, Sector-28, Faridabad-12002

President: J.P.S. Sangwan IAS(Retd.)
Vice President: Er.Ranjit Dahiya
Gen. Secretary: H.S.Malik
E Mail: jatsamajfbd@gmail.com
We have recently constructed a Jat Bhawan at Ballabgarh with 8000 sq ft covered area with 2 big halls and 9 rooms.
Doing lot of activities, we will soon post complete details on Jatlandwiki alongwith photographs.

VivekGathwala
January 12th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Bhupendra

bhai bhupinder ..in what sense u lookin for jat organisations .........

for partying ,get togeather..........or for social networking

for jat upliftment u can contact
For Any Queries:-

Hawa Singh Sangwan (Ex-Comdt)
Spokesman
All India Jat Mahasabha
Mobile No-09416056145

lrburdak
January 12th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Dear Bhupendra, I am giving you brief details of the Jat Organisation being run by us:

JAT SAMAJ FARIDABAD (REGD.)

Camp Office: 2066, Sector-28, Faridabad-12002

President: J.P.S. Sangwan IAS(Retd.)
Vice President: Er.Ranjit Dahiya
Gen. Secretary: H.S.Malik
E Mail: jatsamajfbd@gmail.com
We have recently constructed a Jat Bhawan at Ballabgarh with 8000 sq ft covered area with 2 big halls and 9 rooms.
Doing lot of activities, we will soon post complete details on Jatlandwiki alongwith photographs.

Namaskar Ranjit Singh ji,

Here is page for Jat Samaj Faridabad on Jatland Wiki -

http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Samaj_Faridabad

May expand it.

Regards,

Rmandaura
January 12th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Dear Luxman ji,
Thank you for creating a page at Jatwiki. I will try to upload more information about Jat Samaj Faridabad.

rbhakal
January 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM
dear bhupinder
all jats in himachal are organised under

HIMACHAL JAT KALYAN PARISHED(REGD.)
VILL.-BAIDI ,TEH.-KANGRA
DISTT. KANGRA ,HIMACHAL PARDESH-176209

STATE PRESIDENT :- MR. HARNAM SINGH GILL
(VICE PRESIDENT-WORLD JAT ARYAN FOUNDATION,N.DELHI)
CONTACT NO.- 01892-232283,09418452283

REGARDS
RAJAN BHAKAL

Bhupinder
January 14th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Thank you everybody for all informations.

Information of HIMACHAL JAT KALYAN PARISHED(REGD.) has been uploaded under Jat Organizations (http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Organizations) < HIMACHAL JAT KALYAN PARISHED

http://www.jatland.com/home/HIMACHAL_JAT_KALYAN_PARISHED

Please add more information whatever you have.

Thanks & Regards
Bhupendra