PDA

View Full Version : Mera siddhant

choudharyneelam
November 30th, 2008, 06:56 PM
This is a stuff like poem but all things I'm sharing through this writing is about my feelings, very strong for which I really think a lot even when parents also try to make me understand that you must move with the time. I do try to move with the time and the changing situations but only for something good. Bad thing is difficult for me to follow and I just stop them by reminding of my Dadaji's decisions. (Though they also remember that, but inorder to provide me every kind effort and ease they don't want me to select the difficulties on my own)

Love and Regards to my parents, teachers (who all appreciated my views and suggested me at time of advice), and a special dedication to my Grandpa who was well known even by Nehruji for his sincerity (told by my grandma, his fellows, parents, relatives, and still learning a lot many things about him by people at nearby villages)

Mujhse mere priyejanon ne poocha, Gudiya
Aap badi hoke kya naam kamayengi
Abhi khelne se fursat nahin mujhe
Main kal-parson mein sochkar bataungi :)

School mein teacher ne poocha
Kya aap banna chahengi
Mujhko jo accha laga, bol diya
Main ek din teacher ban ke aaungi

Mann mein ek khayal aaya
Kab main bhi job par jaaungi
Faridabad Convent School mein jaake boli
Maths aur English padhana chahungi

Principal Sir ne mujhe samjhaya, poochha
Kya aap professional banna chahengi
Chhodi maine job usi waqt, kara nishchaya
B.Ed. ki degree lene jaaungi

Science padhana chaha bahauton ne
Lekin bin chahat kaise padh paaungi
Corruption batlaake mujhe daraya
Na maani, Main to teacher hi banne jaaungi

2006 ke entrance mein rank laake bhi
Kya aap corruption ab bhi jhuthlaayengi
Tute dile se boli,...2007 mein fir appear ho
Bina rishwat admission leke dikhaungi

Mere baare mein jaankar educators ne poocha
Ab aap aage kya soch dikhayengi
Na jaane dil/deemag mein hain khayal kitne
Socha hai, kuchh naya karke dikhaungi

Ek din Sushant Sir ne suggest kiya, aap
Education management se manzil par pahaunch paayengi
Jaldi se ho MBA (finance) complete
Phir se apne raaste kadam badhaungi

Dekh kar Desh ki bhayanak doordasha
Socha main bhi ek siddhant banaungi
Bane rishwat mere kaam mein rukawat
Isko bina diye hi kaam karaungi

Main bhi jaanti hun badhiya adhikari
Lekin main na phone ghumaungi
Aayi hai mere zehan mein ek baat
Dadaji ka ye siddhant fir se jagaungi

Chahe kuchh bhi ho jaaye
Lekin rishwat nahin lutaungi
Aadmi mein baithe iss jaanwar ko
Haddi dikha, na uski laar tapakwaungi

Jis din ban jaayega apna ek siddhant
Ye janta na kisi se ghabrayegi
Agar ab bhi aap sab chup rahe
Soch lo ye ant hai, main na haath kataungi

Din-raat chahe badal jaayein
Siddhant na barabar lagaungi
Jitna mujhse ban paayega iss janam
Ek Bhartiye hone ka farz nibhaungi

Fir se yaad dilati hun apni ek baat
Rishwat nahin hai mere paas
Kitni bhi kathin bane ye zindagi
Raasta shayad badal lun, lekin rishwat nahin lutaungi.

Humare ghar mein bhi hain chhey (6) sadassye
Main Neelam hun, thodi alag banke dikhaungi :)

This I written few days back and was having funny talks with friends at chaupal when we all faced some error at Jatland...i.e. we were not able to reply here, few hours back. Now its workiing fine, to socha jo doston ko bata rahi thi maine computer se kya chhupaya hai, wo yahan sabke saath share karun.

As, it is not a time pass stuff for me, but a sensible message due to lack of which at many places we face difficulties and mishappenings. Atleast, I want to provide a good thought to the people, only if they like it. Otherwise, I'll try my best to keep it alive in one person (ME).

Waiting to know about others, what they would like to provide to the society.

devdahiya
December 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM
Nice to know about your resolve and determination Neelam.Keep it up and God bless you always!

dkumars
December 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM
Fantastic .. confidence aur determination se bharpoor .... I loved that and keep all that up ki rishvat nahi lutaungi ... Sidhaantwaadiyon ke liye duniya thodi kathore hoti hai par woh sidhaantwaadi log uss khaorta mein bhi khushi dhoondh lete hai ... A big thumbs up Neelam. Keep the spirit up. All the best :)

ansha
December 2nd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Neelam I admire your "non negotiable" values.
I try to instil same to my 14 yr old granddaughter
and hope I can hold my head up high 10 years hence.

It takes a lot of determination and gutsy spirit
to take the longer road to success that a "bribe" can
reduce.

dalalsatish
December 2nd, 2008, 07:34 PM
Neelam ji Infact, its very good and u reflect u r sentiments in a fantastic way. Its pleasure and pround for Jat community that u write a poem. With best wishes and warm regards
satish dalal

This is a stuff like poem but all things I'm sharing through this writing is about my feelings, very strong for which I really think a lot even when parents also try to make me understand that you must move with the time. I do try to move with the time and the changing situations but only for something good. Bad thing is difficult for me to follow and I just stop them by reminding of my Dadaji's decisions. (Though they also remember that, but inorder to provide me every kind effort and ease they don't want me to select the difficulties on my own)

Love and Regards to my parents, teachers (who all appreciated my views and suggested me at time of advice), and a special dedication to my Grandpa who was well known even by Nehruji for his sincerity (told by my grandma, his fellows, parents, relatives, and still learning a lot many things about him by people at nearby villages)

Kya aap banna chahengi

Mann mein ek khayal aaya

Chahe kuchh bhi ho jaaye

This I written few days back and was having funny talks with friends at chaupal when we all faced some error at Jatland...i.e. we were not able to reply here, few hours back. Now its workiing fine, to socha jo doston ko bata rahi thi maine computer se kya chhupaya hai, wo yahan sabke saath share karun.

As, it is not a time pass stuff for me, but a sensible message due to lack of which at many places we face difficulties and mishappenings. Atleast, I want to provide a good thought to the people, only if they like it. Otherwise, I'll try my best to keep it alive in one person (ME).

choudharyneelam
December 2nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
This time I rather than feeling highly thankful for the comments, I just want to add....I'll try to maintain the same.....This is just a start, and at three places I proved that. Will do the same in future, for sure.

For Shardaji, I felt very happy to hear to know about your teachings that you are imparting....Though, every parent/grandparent try to do the same but its also upto the child what impresses his/her in life. So, I wish that your teachings don't go waste. Wishing the same for others :)

About writing poem, I learnt this from many friends by sharing the worst in the starting and then getting better and better after practice. Ya, mine is not the best, but I liked it very much as this simplest form also served the purpose by sharing what I'm heading towards in life. (For the second time, I've written something very close to my feelings and my exact identity )

Regards to all
Neelam (a simple, next door girl)

devdahiya
December 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Regards to all
Neelam (a simple, next door girl)

But with a difference.God bless you always!

jyotikohar
December 3rd, 2008, 09:33 AM
gr8.....u will do sis .........keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

sachinb
December 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
I wont make any big claim and the simple Siddhaant I have been following is that I will not take any bribe in whatever form it is offered to me.

Not accepting bribe is something which i have been able to achieve till now. The position I am in is that if i start accepting bribe and obligation i can very easily earn many times more than my salary:rock,,,,,,Giving bribe to somebody I will not comment:D

The important thing is that corruption has many faces, and exchange of monitory benifit is one of the cute and smart face of it:rock.

choudharyneelam
December 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM
I wont make any big claim and the simple Siddhaant I have been following is that I will not take any bribe in whatever form it is offered to me.

Not accepting bribe is something which i have been able to achieve till now. The position I am in is that if i start accepting bribe and obligation i can very easily earn many times more than my salary:rock,,,,,,Giving bribe to somebody I will not comment:D

The important thing is that corruption has many faces, and exchange of monitory benifit is one of the cute and smart face of it:rock.

First, I liked your Siddhant :)

Then, you wrote inappropriate sentence that you will not comment on giving bribe to somebody.....which you done indirectly by telling your siddhant :)

and the last statement is very much true.

To Jyoti Di, :):):):):)

sunitahooda
December 3rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Neelam...aaj hi padhi ye....bohot sunnder likha hai sade shabdon mein....mujhe nahi pata tha ke mai itni achi kavita se door-door thi:)

=3]Waiting to know about others, what they would like to provide to the society. [/SIZE][/I]

Bhupinder
December 3rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Neelam ji ,
Aapka Vichar aur siddhant bhut aacha hai aur sundar bhi. Agar sab log is siddhant ko follow kare tao corruption naam ki cheez hi nahi rahe.

Per kinte log hai is duniya mai jo siddhanto per chalte hai,
Thoda sa dhoop mai chalene per cold drink ki demand karte hai.

Yeh insaan ki majboori hai wo kuch paane ki chaat mai
Sab kuch khone ko rheta hai tayar
woh yeh bhool jata hai kya mai jo paa raha hoon
uske liye kya mai shi kimaat de raha hoo ya nahi.

Bhupendra

choudharyneelam
December 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Neelam...aaj hi padhi ye....bohot sunnder likha hai sade shabdon mein....mujhe nahi pata tha ke mai itni achi kavita se door-door thi:)

Sunita, ladies like you are a proud for me as I learn from U and alike 'How to make a stand for something good?' and this strength makes me more strong to face any difficulty.

choudharyneelam
December 4th, 2008, 01:51 PM

If I will demand such things then it will be with my own efforts.....will never ask my parents or loved ones to fill the empty place. I'll do it myself and my parents really make me strong many times.

Either I change the way or create my own.

Bhupendra

Exactly, kimat jaan li jaaye to kabhi galat daam nahin diye jaate.....aur na aage chal kar khud ko ye feel hota ki humari wajah se hi baniye ne daam badha diye....humne to bhara hi aur ab sabko bharne pad rahe hain.

:)

sunitahooda
December 5th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Bhupender Ji....jab siddhanto ki bat aati hai to hum dekhney lag jatey hain ki aur kitna follow kar rahe hain, lekin, jab suvidhaon ki baat aati hai to hum ye nahi dekhtey ki BAAKI logon ke paas ye suvidhayein aur aiso-araam hain ya nahi. Aap khud ke siddhanto par tikke aur ki chinta na karein. Jaise sabki ichhayein ek jaisi nahi hoti waise hi sabke siddhant bhi ek jiase nahi hote.

Jab kasht uthaney ki baat hoti hai hum tabhi auro ki taraf kyu dekhtey hain:)Jab sukh bhogney hote hain to akele hi kyu bhog lete hain:)
Neelam ji ,
Aapka Vichar aur siddhant bhut aacha hai aur sundar bhi. Agar sab log is siddhant ko follow kare tao corruption naam ki cheez hi nahi rahe.

Bhupendra

sachinb
December 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Ya you are true,,,,,I dont want to make any comment on that,,,,I believe in Practical approach rather then idealsitic one.

Practically in today's environment based on my capabilities the best I can do is not to accept any bribe when offered to me in any form.

As far as giving bribe is concerned I openly say that its not in my hand atleast as of today.

Whether someone agree or not its a fact that out of the handful honest & capable governement officials there are very few who get timely promotions. Most of the capable people are just shown the other way.

Today the system is in the hand of corrupt people, atleast i dont have any doubt on this fact,,,,and in this system even the honest person has to move with great caution so that his interests or his rights are not harmed by some Bhai Royi Ka:D,,,

Its a debatable topic and can be debated for days months, years:rock

First, I liked your Siddhant :)

Then, you wrote inappropriate sentence that you will not comment on giving bribe to somebody.....which you done indirectly by telling your siddhant :)

and the last statement is very much true.

To Jyoti Di, :):):):):)

shweta123
December 5th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Ya you are true,,,,,I dont want to make any comment on that,,,,I believe in Practical approach rather then idealsitic one.

Practically in today's environment based on my capabilities the best I can do is not to accept any bribe when offered to me in any form.

As far as giving bribe is concerned I openly say that its not in my hand atleast as of today.

Whether someone agree or not its a fact that out of the handful honest & capable governement officials there are very few who get timely promotions. Most of the capable people are just shown the other way.

Today the system is in the hand of corrupt people, atleast i dont have any doubt on this fact,,,,and in this system even the honest person has to move with great caution so that his interests or his rights are not harmed by some Bhai Royi Ka:D,,,

Its a debatable topic and can be debated for days months, years:rock
Rightly said Sachin !

Not good to listen but its the fact and lemme tell you that its not a debatable topic, but a very well known fact that its very difficult to avoid giving a bribe at all point of time.

May be one can avoid giving it at few places, but the more a person rises higher in terms of creating wealth on his own and his involvement in bigger ventures, the more helpless he finds himself on this front !

Being part of the corporate world, I see immense number of areas where one can never get through escaping this evil ! And if you do, either you need to be already very well established (which in turn means passing through these hurdles first .....) or powerful ! Else, you will end up fighting for years and see your limited money grow small each day ....

Choti moti jagah hum thoda time faltu laga ke escape kar sakte hain par badi jagah pe bilkul nahi ..... atleast jab tak to nahi jab tak ki system me bhaari badlaav kiye jaaye ....

anilsinghd
December 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Rightly said Sachin !

Not good to listen but its the fact and lemme tell you that its not a debatable topic, but a very well known fact that its very difficult to avoid giving a bribe at all point of time.

May be one can avoid giving it at few places, but the more a person rises higher in terms of creating wealth on his own and his involvement in bigger ventures, the more helpless he finds himself on this front !

Being part of the corporate world, I see immense number of areas where one can never get through escaping this evil ! And if you do, either you need to be already very well established (which in turn means passing through these hurdles first .....) or powerful ! Else, you will end up fighting for years and see your limited money grow small each day ....

Choti moti jagah hum thoda time faltu laga ke escape kar sakte hain par badi jagah pe bilkul nahi ..... atleast jab tak to nahi jab tak ki system me bhaari badlaav kiye jaaye ....

Let's try and put it succintly :D

If the risk/reward relationship is good , I dont mind going for the bribing! :)

shweta123
December 5th, 2008, 04:03 PM

Actually it is this way :

To enjoy a change, either be the change or get into a position so as to make the change !

Hope you get the mathematics behind :D

anilsinghd
December 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Actually it is this way :

To enjoy a change, either be the change or get into a position so as to make the change !

Hope you get the mathematics behind :D

zero number .... :D

was not related at all ..... try something else , you are leaning :p ;)

ansha
December 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM

In the corporate world time is money ...we use the "bribe" tool and the cherry on top is reward.
We then graduate to creative bookkeeping/tax avoidance all for wealth creation.
My concern .... will it ever stop...this has become acceptable business practice which is passed over to the next generation

devdahiya
December 7th, 2008, 05:58 PM
In the corporate world time is money ...we use the "bribe" tool and the cherry on top is reward.
My concern .... will it ever stop...this has become acceptable business practice which is passed over to the next generation

If people indulge in it to further their cause....let them do it....even if 99.99% do it(whatever the contention of people and worthy members here).....If one does not want to do it...can stay away...yes there is a cost attached in doing so.......SOMETIMES a very surprising appreciation and a few good people to get associated for life(A reward no money can match)........or a rebuke/shouting from a week person/ unethical management.Either way a person with honest and upright spine is a winner in long run.It requires Guts,character to sail against the wind but it takes just a step in to get swayed with flow of water/wind(sure barbaadi)

It is all optional, irrespective of the excuses people can offer out here.No one can make you a spineless character...if you do not give your consent.

sachinb
December 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Chalo kisi baat par to hum agree hue:),,,,

Debatable in sense why a person can not decide on not giving the bribes......not that giving bribe is good or bad....:rock

Rightly said Sachin !

shweta123
December 8th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Sharda ji, actually there are two sides of any coin and so is the case here.

You are correct in saying that such tax avoidance etc is for wealth creation but it isnt the sole reason ! Its just a facet amongst many others. A businessman, in order to give life to his ideas and make the projections on paper mightier enough to stand tall in form of concrete results, has to deal with numerous third parties. His encounter with various kinds of regulations and laws is inevitable.

A single 'business' comes under the umbrella of multiple Acts and Bye laws and he can easily be made vulnerable under any Act on the occasion of any minute default which can otherwise go unnoticed. And, the system as a whole never lets a growing businessman to bloom unless he compromises in a way or the other. Though he can choose to be wise and accept the compromise which results in lesser ill ! But, he cant escape it outright.

Many a times a businessman tries escaping from income tax as it is the most safest area for such avoidance, but there are many other kind of taxes which he cant escape that easily.

Moreover, even on being completely transparent in terms of tax payment one has to get various kinds of work done through external agencies and government departments, which in turn are crooked many a times and cant let anyone out, unless they get a hefty treat (bribe ...)!

How will that businessman compensate for this bribe, and if he doesnt, how long can he go?

We in India are under a sort of situation of tax stress in a way that its very difficult to expand the business activities if one pays all taxes at every point of time alongwith the customary heavy bribes !

They compensate this expense by avoiding tax many a times.

And people who talk about utmost honesty are over shadowed by many others waiting for their turns to rise high that way !

The system has many a loopholes which need to be filled..

However, its easy for people to talk about utmost honesty but those people often remain unaware that whatever infrastructural development they are witnessing everywhere has somehow come up facing all such drifts ! People who are into it better know that !

devdahiya
December 8th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Any development taking place on false credentials is bound to be counter productive.People who are talking about utmost Honesty are wise and experienced enough to understand both sides very well and are capable of forming balanced opinion.Honesty prevails...lies and deceit ruin....Whatever the situation.

RSTewatia
December 11th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Dear Neelam,
UR poem is good enough , padh kar achcha laga,

Contents no doubt are really good & so the B'ful message of the poem,

bt 1 thing in my mind is ki kehne mai aur karne mai bahut farak hota hai,

zindagi mai kai baar aise mode aate hai jab hame naa chahte hue bhi ye sab karna pad jata hai,
Apne liye nahi to apno k liye sab kuch karna padta hai,

I hope u won't go through all this

Regards
Ravinder Tewatia :rock:rock

Neelam

Kya aap banna chahengi

Mann mein ek khayal aaya

Chahe kuchh bhi ho jaaye

choudharyneelam
December 11th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Dear Neelam,
UR poem is good enough , padh kar achcha laga,

Contents no doubt are really good & so the B'ful message of the poem,

bt 1 thing in my mind is ki kehne mai aur karne mai bahut farak hota hai,

zindagi mai kai baar aise mode aate hai jab hame naa chahte hue bhi ye sab karna pad jata hai,
Apne liye nahi to apno k liye sab kuch karna padta hai,

I hope u won't go through all this

Regards
Ravinder Tewatia :rock:rock

I liked your honest reply. Even agree with your wordings. Situations make us like that.

I know what step I'm moving forward. Either I'll suffer or I'll come out like GOLD from mines of coal.

Thanks n Regards
Neelam :)

dkumars
December 11th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I liked your honest reply. Even agree with your wordings. Situations make us like that.

I know what step I'm moving forward. Either I'll suffer or I'll come out like GOLD from mines of coal.

Thanks n Regards
Neelam :)

Just for general awareness, gold is extracted from gold mines. The one which u want to mention is diamond which is purest form of carbon. Coal is almost 95% carbon :)
Dont mind cudn resist myself writing this :)

RSTewatia
December 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Haha haha.......I always expect these kind of replies from devender,
I hav read his another messages also,
u can make fun out of nothing

hey man u hav good sense of humor, u must be in advertising field,

Enjoy and hav a nice day

Regards
Ravinder Tewatia
:rock:rock:rock

Just for general awareness, gold is extracted from gold mines. The one which u want to mention is diamond which is purest form of carbon. Coal is almost 95% carbon :)
Dont mind cudn resist myself writing this :)

anjusin
December 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
good one neelam ji.........nice way to express ur feelings...hope u follow them too ...gud luck :)