PDA

View Full Version : What does India seek? a discussion forum

desijat
December 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM
We all gathered in huge numbers yesterday at Jantar Mantar but do we want to stop it right there?

We all echoed together of wanting action but would action come without us initiating an action from ourselves?

Our effort yesterday was great but time has come when we do not let this spirit of us die down, we must build upon our energies and take our movement to next level. It is a nation wide movement, our friends from Mumbai are starting a march from Gateway to India gate, Hyderabad Bangalore mourned with us yesterday, let us take it one step further.

To take this ahead we must have an agenda, an unanimous agenda of our own, an action plan by which we all must unite and agree. We are meeting tomorrow again at Jantar Mantar to discuss and share our agenda and action plan for futurue at 6:30 PM

Please pass on the message to as many as you can.

Venue: Jantar Mantar

Time: 6:30 PM

Date: Dec 5th, 2008

Invited: All fellow Indians who seek a change

All those who are coming can get in touch with me at 9899999596

dkumars
December 4th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Good Luck ... and keep the spirit higher and move on with the same pace guys. Count me IN but its difficiult for me to join at Jantar Mantar.

Dont lose heart if wont see any change/reaction from govt. Changes are slow and steady.

Gud luck once again.

desijat
December 4th, 2008, 03:42 PM
We dont expect any change but want to raise our voice loud to make deaf leaders hear that his time it is not just about lighting candles but much beyond it.

Please forward the message to everyone and all Delhi Jats, please do come

desijat
December 4th, 2008, 03:45 PM
People may join http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49277168311 or confirm their presence here.

Its either now or never, choice is ours!!!

Samarkadian
December 5th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Mourned? Mourning movement?

India seek a RDB off screen.

Everything else is just practise of below average anger poping up in urban youth destined to fade gradually.

mukeshkumar007
December 6th, 2008, 01:18 PM

Everything else is just practise of below average anger poping up in urban youth destined to fade gradually.

Very true !!

dkumars
December 6th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Mourned? Mourning movement?

This is what I always say. We need RDB off screen.