PDA

View Full Version : Best DSLR

dahiyasaab
December 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I would like to know about the best DSLR for entry level, I want to have the best available, I am currently in Belgium & would be purchasing from here my budget is €400 - €600, Please I request to you all the members for suggestions & personal experiences with SLR.

Any reference to good unbiased review site will be appreciated.

I am focusing on Brands like Sony, Nikon, Canon only.

vivekdh
December 5th, 2008, 03:27 PM
dahiyasaab muje ye bahut sahi lagga tha

Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)

I would like to know about the best DSLR for entry level, I want to have the best available, I am currently in Belgium & would be purchasing from here my budget is €400 - €600, Please I request to you all the members for suggestions & personal experiences with SLR.

cooljat
December 5th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Dahiyasaab, try Nikon D90 ... I think its the best in market.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond90/

you can explore this site for more reviews .. :)

dhakadchora
December 5th, 2008, 04:25 PM

I wud like to know wat type of fotografy u want to do nature photography,potrait or wildlife photography.
According to my exp. canon D400 is best for wildlife photography I use to go Ranthambore,Bandhavgarh and kanha National Park for animal & bird photography. If u want to shoot bird 100-500mm is the best option .For mammal 28-300mm is best lens and it has got auto sensor cleaner .

dahiyasaab
December 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Dahiyasaab, try Nikon D90 ... I think its the best in market.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond90/

you can explore this site for more reviews .. :)

Yes, just read the review, it is best but is out of my range :confused:

I wud like to know wat type of fotografy u want to do nature photography,potrait or wildlife photography.
According to my exp. canon D400 is best for wildlife photography I use to go Ranthambore,Bandhavgarh and kanha National Park for animal & bird photography. If u want to shoot bird 100-500mm is the best option .For mammal 28-300mm is best lens and it has got auto sensor cleaner .

I am an amateur but wants to have the best in my range ! I want a SLR which has movie option as well, Jit the one you mentioned has all the features that I would like to have in my DSLR but just got out of my budget range, it cost € 1000 odd here. I will list my options here

Sony Alpha DSLR A300X €665
DT 18 - 70 mm + DT 55 - 200mm f 4-5.6

Sony Alpha DSLR A350K €645
DT 18 - 70 mm f 3.5-5.6

Nikon D60 €667
AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-55mm + AF-S DX VR Nikkor 55-200mm

Nikon D60 €669
AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-135mm

Nikon D60 €597
AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-105mm f 3.5-5.6 G ED VR

Canon EOS 450D €595
Canon EF-S 18-55 mm IS

I know all are costly if compared to UK & US Prices even INR but still if one needs to have than which should be the one, or if any one can give any features that need to compare / any other option