PDA

View Full Version : Fake Fake Fake

dkumars
December 6th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Dear Members,

I would like to bring to your notice that how people are cheating us. Below is one of the wonderful example. I have got a close friend who is still hunting for job and keeps on applying for jobs online and attend walk-in interviews. The guy is quite desperate and trying his hands on all sort of possibilities. This guy is one among the thousands, infact lakhs who are still unemployed and are being cheated. Our these brothers are already tensed and depressed and some inhuman elements do not leave a single stone unturned to cheat innocent poor people. Here is an example where he applied for a job to some company and he got the below pasted mail. Kindly go through it and be alert and convey the same to your close ones. Also, I would like to know that what could be the best way to lodge a complain against such elements and how can I get their account freezed so that others do not suffer? Which court and Police I should approach? Your worthy replies shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dev

The reply through mail he received is below.

Dear Candidate,

Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online.
Information for selection of final stage in new Plant of " SONY TECHNOLOGIES - Groups India Ltd". The Company deals in IT, Software, Computer and Electronics Manufacturing business. The Company offered to the candidates to join as an :- Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers and other Executives post for new established Plants in Delhi,Noida,Bangalore and Pune. The Company short-listed "45" candidates for the requirements in IT, Production,Electronics, and Administration Department.

You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in Company.

Your interview will held on 20th of DEC. 2008 in Noida.

You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company corporate office in Noida. Your call latter with AIR Ticket will be send to you by Company HRD. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of ( sony technologies) for Rs 3250/- through any PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Branch from your Home City to our Communication Department's head , Account NO- 3946000100307096 - Name of Mr. Tinku sharma . This is refundable interview security. Your offer latter with air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in Punjab National Bank. The TA / DA will be paid to all candidates by Company at the time of interview.. The Company offered salary for these post Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.45,000/- (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fix by Company HRD, At time of final process.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
•Photo-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
•Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
•Photo-copies of Address Proof (Must)
•Two Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)

The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your call latter. Your call latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in punjab national bank. The last date of interview security deposit in bank 06/12/2008 to 08/12/2008 before 4.00 pm. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. You have to give the information after deposited the security money in bank to same Email ID of hrd sony.call.4@gmail.com infavour of SONY TECHNOLOGIES calling email ID). Your latter will be dispatched same time after recd. the Security Money deposited information by email.
Thanks

Mr. Rakesh Gupta
SONY TECHNOLOGIES
PLOT NO.6/42,PHASE-2,NOIDA
GOUTAMBUDH NAGAR(U.P)
CONT NO :-09810737596

NOTE:-After confirmation in bank you have to send the scane copy of deposite sliep to this email id :-sony.call.4@gmail.com

dkumars
December 6th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I am surprised seeing 58 hits to this thread till now but not even a single reply. I guess this is because it is not in humor forum.

And then we talk abt change India. Govt ki aisi taisi. Politician ye politician wo.
we shoulddddddddddddddddd do this, we shouldddddddddddd do that. Well keep it up dears. India will change certainly but not because of me. Aur hai na mere 120 crore bhai behen woh change karenge, mein toh aisa hi rahunga but I am sure India will change.:)

brahmtewatia
December 6th, 2008, 02:44 PM
bhai DK yr frustration is valid, i got no idea as to how one shud proceed if something like this happens. i was wondering as to what shud i write in response on the thread, but yr 2nd post forced me to take forward yr concern.

i personally n'vr came across such a situation nd secondly its been a decade now tht i'm out of the country. i wud surely like to know as to how one has to tackle a situation like this... may be some members who are better informed can throw light on this.

mkm_jat
December 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Hello Dev Bhai,

I dont have such experience of fake calls but I think candidate should take care whenever some company is asking for depositing security money like this. But again question arises why candidate should think twice before doing any such transaction?

I feel if there is central body which takes care of all such vacancies and recruiting procedure by companies. The body should issue a unique ID to the vacancies and that ID should be published with advertisement of vacancy of that company. And anyone who wants to check whether the particular ID is not fake can check with the body governing the recruitment.

A question comes in my mind... how reliable the body can be? Answer to this question is, the body should be from industry and should have proper representation from industry chaired by some famous industrialist or top-notch people in industry.

But still there is no response to your query of legally tackling of this kind of fake people? I feel the lawyer members of the great JL should answer this question.
Someone come forward and please explain the way to handle such fake people.

I think my post is something same as we should do this, do that, etc. but sorry the idea just clicked and typed here, in front of you people who are working industry and the people who are looking for jobs also.

Regards,
Manoj

dkumars
December 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
bhai DK yr frustration is valid, i got no idea as to how one shud proceed if something like this happens. i was wondering as to what shud i write in response on the thread, but yr 2nd post forced me to take forward yr concern.

i personally n'vr came across such a situation nd secondly its been a decade now tht i'm out of the country. i wud surely like to know as to how one has to tackle a situation like this... may be some members who are better informed can throw light on this.

Bhai Brahm ji... this is not my concern rather this is our concern. I am no where related to this directly neither my friend is cheated but our concern is for those who may get cheated in future. Unemployment is something which may force ppl to try this out and get cheated. Many innocent ppl can not find out these morons authenticity. Those who are not in a position to pay will collect money from relatives frinds and shall deposit in the A/C mentioned in greed to get a job. Its our everyones responsibility to tackle such elements in best possible way without violence.

Thats why I pasted the whole stuff here. Here, on JatLand also many a times we see ppl looking for jobs. They may become victims of these frauds.

Dear JatLanders, ur suggestions and comments are more than welcome and are highly appreciated.

brahmtewatia
December 6th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Bhai Brahm ji... this is not my concern rather this is our concern. I am no where related to this directly neither my friend is cheated but our concern is for those who may get cheated in future. Unemployment is something which may force ppl to try this out and get cheated. Many innocent ppl can not find out these morons authenticity. Those who are not in a position to pay shall collect money from relatives frinds and shall deposit in the A/C mentioned in greed to get a job. Its our everyones responsibility to tackle such elements in best possible way without violence.

Thats why I pasted the whole stuff here. Here, on JatLand also many a times we see ppl looking for jobs. They may become victims of these frauds.

Dear JatLanders, ur suggestions and comments are more than welcome and are highly appreciated.

DK you wrongly interpreted my words :( what i meant by yr concern was when you said tht there has been 58 hits on this thread, but no reply.

i do appreciate, this is everybody's concern, hence i carried forward this genuine problem thru my 2nd post despite of the fact tht i really had no answer.

dkumars
December 6th, 2008, 03:29 PM
DK you wrongly interpreted my words :( what i meant by yr concern was when you said tht there has been 58 hits on this thread, but no reply.

i do appreciate, this is everybody's concern, hence i carried forward this genuine problem thru my 2nd post despite of the fact tht i really had no answer.

Bhai ji I am sorry if i misunderstood you and I thank you atleast u thought abt the matter. I expect u will share the solution if u have any. Thanks again brother.:)

ssgoyat
December 6th, 2008, 05:58 PM
ha ha ha..

mujhe bhi aisa..

SHELL UK se mila tha...

kasooot hovve sai marebatte ye bhi.......

i adivice to all.....

if you ever recieve such mail.....just cut paste this mail to google...and you'll find the reality........tried n tested, secure way..;):p

bhavnasingh20
December 7th, 2008, 09:18 AM
personally mujhe kabhi aisa experience nahin hua even though i had to struggle a lot for my job.....

lekin maine yeh same case paper mein padha tha....as in some other guy was being fooled like this n he straight away went to police wit this complaint.....gave them these mail ids n acc nos....

rest i dun remember correctly but i think police asked him to deposit the money so as to see whr all does the money go n finally it is withdrawn frm whr....n nigeria had figured somewhr in this whole scheme of things........

so i think even ur frend can register a complaint wit this acc no....

n how can a co. which doesnt even hav ppl to write proper eng....give job to other ppl........

dkumars
December 7th, 2008, 05:09 PM
personally mujhe kabhi aisa experience nahin hua even though i had to struggle a lot for my job.....

lekin maine yeh same case paper mein padha tha....as in some other guy was being fooled like this n he straight away went to police wit this complaint.....gave them these mail ids n acc nos....

rest i dun remember correctly but i think police asked him to deposit the money so as to see whr all does the money go n finally it is withdrawn frm whr....n nigeria had figured somewhr in this whole scheme of things........

so i think even ur frend can register a complaint wit this acc no....

n how can a co. which doesnt even hav ppl to write proper eng....give job to other ppl........

Thats y my suspect became stronger. The whole mail itself is saying its a fraud.

devdahiya
December 7th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Good job Devender.......Nice gesture by putting it here......we must stay united and well informed against these manipulators all the times.This world is becoming murkier each day.

Fateh
December 8th, 2008, 05:58 AM
DEVENDER, at this stage nothing more than awerness, can be done, that you have done, well done keep it up. What i can understand from above is that so fare, it is only an offer from the company & neither the agreement/cntract has taken place nor crime/elegal act has been completed. If somebody has sent the money & he has not recieved back as promised, in that case a legal case can be initiated against the company as well as against the advertiser at noida. Precaution is batter than cure. We have to be visilent against such actvities. You have really done a good job by posting the info, thananks.

Nishantrathi82
December 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Dear Members,

I would like to bring to your notice that how people are cheating us. Below is one of the wonderful example. I have got a close friend who is still hunting for job and keeps on applying for jobs online and attend walk-in interviews. The guy is quite desperate and trying his hands on all sort of possibilities. This guy is one among the thousands, infact lakhs who are still unemployed and are being cheated. Our these brothers are already tensed and depressed and some inhuman elements do not leave a single stone unturned to cheat innocent poor people. Here is an example where he applied for a job to some company and he got the below pasted mail. Kindly go through it and be alert and convey the same to your close ones. Also, I would like to know that what could be the best way to lodge a complain against such elements and how can I get their account freezed so that others do not suffer? Which court and Police I should approach? Your worthy replies shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dev

The reply through mail he received is below.

Dear Candidate,

Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online.
Information for selection of final stage in new Plant of " SONY TECHNOLOGIES - Groups India Ltd". The Company deals in IT, Software, Computer and Electronics Manufacturing business. The Company offered to the candidates to join as an :- Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers and other Executives post for new established Plants in Delhi,Noida,Bangalore and Pune. The Company short-listed "45" candidates for the requirements in IT, Production,Electronics, and Administration Department.

You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in Company.

Your interview will held on 20th of DEC. 2008 in Noida.

You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company corporate office in Noida. Your call latter with AIR Ticket will be send to you by Company HRD. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of ( sony technologies) for Rs 3250/- through any PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Branch from your Home City to our Communication Department's head , Account NO- 3946000100307096 - Name of Mr. Tinku sharma . This is refundable interview security. Your offer latter with air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in Punjab National Bank. The TA / DA will be paid to all candidates by Company at the time of interview.. The Company offered salary for these post Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.45,000/- (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fix by Company HRD, At time of final process.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
•Photo-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
•Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
•Photo-copies of Address Proof (Must)
•Two Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)

The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your call latter. Your call latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in punjab national bank. The last date of interview security deposit in bank 06/12/2008 to 08/12/2008 before 4.00 pm. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. You have to give the information after deposited the security money in bank to same Email ID of hrd sony.call.4@gmail.com infavour of SONY TECHNOLOGIES calling email ID). Your latter will be dispatched same time after recd. the Security Money deposited information by email.
Thanks

Mr. Rakesh Gupta
SONY TECHNOLOGIES
PLOT NO.6/42,PHASE-2,NOIDA
GOUTAMBUDH NAGAR(U.P)
CONT NO :-09810737596

NOTE:-After confirmation in bank you have to send the scane copy of deposite sliep to this email id :-sony.call.4@gmail.com

DK bhai its very sad but this is not first time i came to know with such kind of mail but previous one was not related to the vacancies. I don't have any idea at this moment for avoiding or lodging complaint against such people i will try to post one i get some thing.
But its really a unhuman kind of activity, people are getting worst day by day ready to any thing for the money:(

raj2rif
December 8th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I think the "Punjab National Bank" if being used for transfer of money should be able to find out the account details.

The address of Noida could be checked. The place could be visited to check the authenticity of the communication.

Police could be informed and so is consumer protection department.

HR Ministry should also be informed.

The media should be informed to make people aware of the scam.

It is unfortunate , but not new. Earlier when computers were not there, then there were some local self acclaimed leaders/ Dalals who used to get money from innocent villagers in the garb of getting them the job. The concept is age old, the method is new due to technological advancement.

We have to keep fighting such things all our life.

dkumars
December 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM
DEVENDER, at this stage nothing more than awerness, can be done, that you have done, well done keep it up. What i can understand from above is that so fare, it is only an offer from the company & neither the agreement/cntract has taken place nor crime/elegal act has been completed. If somebody has sent the money & he has not recieved back as promised, in that case a legal case can be initiated against the company as well as against the advertiser at noida. Precaution is batter than cure. We have to be visilent against such actvities. You have really done a good job by posting the info, thananks.

Bhai Saahb our concern is to save other innocent poor ppl who may be trapped in this scandal. If somehow we can get his account freezed then may be atleast 1 candidate is saved from these fraud.

dkumars
December 8th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I think the "Punjab National Bank" if being used for transfer of money should be able to find out the account details.

The address of Noida could be checked. The place could be visited to check the authenticity of the communication.

Police could be informed and so is consumer protection department.

HR Ministry should also be informed.

The media should be informed to make people aware of the scam.

It is unfortunate , but not new. Earlier when computers were not there, then there were some local self acclaimed leaders/ Dalals who used to get money from innocent villagers in the garb of getting them the job. The concept is age old, the method is new due to technological advancement.

We have to keep fighting such things all our life.

Thanks Sir ... I stay in Bangalore so going personally is difficult but we are trying to get more details from the culprit itself by talking on phone. About media I also thought and could be a good move to make ppl aware of such frauds.

Thanks all for ur inputs. Please be aware of such elements and do not deposit even a single penny without a complete enquiry.

shweta123
December 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM
By reading the title of the thread I thought that some people have been caught again using FAKE user ID's ;)

Anyways, such fake groups are active in every field. Such people try to lure their target audience by attractive schemes/offers/statements and often demand some money for some 'seemingly' reasonable thing.

Wherever any money is asked for, one must pay added attention about the genuiness of such offers and be very cautious.