PDA

View Full Version : My cousin Geetika Jakhar is National Champion in Wrestling.

devikajakhar
December 10th, 2008, 12:43 AM
From “The Hindu” 8th Dec 2008

NAWABGANJ: Geetika Jakhar defied a nagging back injury to recapture the 63kg women’s title in the 53rd National wrestling championship at the Nandini Nagar College sports complex here on Sunday.
The Arjuna Award winner overcame a strong challenge from Geeta to win the final on points. In the contest, which lasted for two rounds, Geeta repeatedly attacked Geetika’s legs and tried to push her out of the ring. But the experienced wrestler showed her superb skills and presence of mind to turn the tables on her opponent.

Dear Jat Bros and Sis,
My Cute Cousin Geetika Jakhar of Hissar once again became the National Champ. She beat all her Challengers in spite of having a back injury. She is the Pride of Indian women wrestlers, to have won the Silver Medal in Asian Games. Undoubtedly, she is the ICON for us Jat Women…
My congrats & Best Wishes to her and the entire women’s wrestling team
Your Sis,
Devika

sachinb
December 10th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Excellent chhori Geetika......keep it up.....

Jats are dominating everywhere......Saina Nehwal has been also nominated Most Promising Player of the Year in the World:rock

Jats are best,,,,,bina kisse shak ke:D

NAWABGANJ: Geetika Jakhar defied a nagging back injury to recapture the 63kg women’s title in the 53rd National wrestling championship at the Nandini Nagar College sports complex here on Sunday.
The Arjuna Award winner overcame a strong challenge from Geeta to win the final on points. In the contest, which lasted for two rounds, Geeta repeatedly attacked Geetika’s legs and tried to push her out of the ring. But the experienced wrestler showed her superb skills and presence of mind to turn the tables on her opponent.

Dear Jat Bros and Sis,
My Cute Cousin Geetika Jakhar of Hissar once again became the National Champ. She beat all her Challengers in spite of having a back injury. She is the Pride of Indian women wrestlers, to have won the Silver Medal in Asian Games. Undoubtedly, she is the ICON for us Jat Women…
Your Sis,
Devika

anilsangwan
December 10th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Bahut bahut badhayiaan Devika Ji ko ..Geetika Ji ko...aur poori Jat community ko!!

Aise bachey hum sab sa sar garv se uuncha kar dete hain!!!

For Geetika ji: Nyu thha ke baga diya karo inn baaki wrestlers ne.. Janu te eent ka khora thaa k baga diya ho kissey ne... :rock :rock

Kudos!

kannumix
December 10th, 2008, 10:11 AM
congrats to geetika keep it up.........:)

thanks devika for sharing such a good news

skarmveer
December 10th, 2008, 10:31 AM
All the Good wishes for Geetika for future and Congretulations for the title.
Thanks Devika for sharing here.

Dear Jat Bros and Sis,
Your Sis,
Devika

siwach2767
December 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
congrats geetika.. keep it up .. hum aapka gold dekhna chahtey hain olympics mein...

choudharyneelam
December 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Aha!!....So, here we have another rising STAR....Good work Geetika :)

Really a proud for us. Women excelling in almost every field. Keep it up and up. My best wishes to you, dear :)

:):):):):).....to friend Devika

sachinb
December 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Jat Women excelling in every field... ha ha ha ha

Women excelling in almost every field. Keep it up and up. My best wishes to you, dear :)

:):):):):).....to friend Devika

hamendra
December 10th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Lath gaad diya jee.
Great, keep it up.

cooljat
December 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Great news !

Many Congrats to Geetika !! :)

Keep rising high ... way to go ! ..

All the very best,

Rock on