Mr Bhupi Hooda : 5
Mr Bhajan Lal : 3
Mr Balram Jakhar:1
Mr N R Mirdha : 3
Ch M S Tikketh : 4

sachinb
December 13th, 2008, 10:55 PM
good calculations:D,,,i am also calculating:rock

Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-8/10

Ch Devi Lal :-3/10

Ch Charan Singh:-8/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10)

Mr Ajit Singh:- Pimp( -10)

Mr O P Chautala:- Uthaigira.(-10)

Mr Bhupi Hooda :-0.5

Mr Bhajan Lal :-Pimp(-10)

Mr Balram Jakhar:-Who is this? Is he a leader? ;)

Mr N R Mirdha :-0

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl ;) 0

sunitahooda
December 14th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Pehlyan teri calculation dekhu....kissi 16X2=8 karega:D
good calculations:D,,,i am also calculating:rock

anilsangwan
December 14th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Kaka.... good 'Leader' and good 'politician' are two diff things... do you want us to rate them as good leaders OR as good politicians...? My rating would be on basis of that...

PS: btw,,, another controversial thread ...... ebbey to na sei... par logg iss thread ki poochh marodd k issa e banna dengey iss ne...

hdsura
December 14th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Lets say it starts with Sir Chotu Ram, carried by Choudhary Saab (Charan Singh) and ends with Ch. Bansi Lal.

I've never seen Sir Chotu Ram. I admire Ch. Bansi Lal the most. Ch. Bansi Lal is my hero. I wish he lived longer.

VPS77
December 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM
[quote=Samarkadian;190948]Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-4/10

Ch Devi Lal :-1/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10) ( agreed with Mr samar sing )

Mr Ajit Singh:- Pimp/duffer/non evaluating material ( -10)

Ch M S Tikketh :- illitrate, confused, objectless, work like a tradeunion leader who initially cry & become underground when get money .

anilsangwan
December 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Bansilal (0.5/10)-was never a "Leader" :eek: ...he was "autocrat" and always tried to impose things on people!! Be it emergency or prohibition in Haryana..... He could never win confidence of people... But Yes... he was a good administrator I heard...lekin... I guess this rating is not for administrators....

Chaudhary Devi Lal (9/10) on the other hand was a true leader .... People always felt proud in calling him as their leader!! He was not very good administrator and politician though!

Chaudhary Charan Singh 7/10 was a good leader but bad politiican and bad administrator... otherwise.. ek baar Jat ke haath mein raaj aaye paachey peeng bana deta sab ki.. may be I dont know much about him !

Baba Tikait 7/10- Some bad incidences... but Kisans still accept him as their leader!

Natwar Singh / Ajit Singh / Bhajan Lal - 0/10 Kahani Khatam !!!!
Mr O P Chautala: 7/10: Good leader, politician and administrator.. though has to work hard in reaching the position at which Jagat Tau was..!

Bhuppi Hooda 5/10: Yet to prove himself on many fronts...!! People still do not accept him as their leader!

Balram Jakhar / Mirdha: I dont know much about them.

Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-8/10

Ch Devi Lal :-3/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10)

Mr Ajit Singh:- Pimp( -10)

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl ;) 0

raj2rif
December 14th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Dear Members,

It is never going to be an easy exercise to compare these personalities, ( I would not call them leaders as many of them do not come true on the definition of being a leader). Performance of a personality should be judged with the work actually done and the enviornment existing at that time.

Sir Chhotu Ram: 8/10

I had never seen him, but the fact is that he is so highly regarded and the work he did was commendable. Though one would wonder about the title of "Sir" awarded to him. For that was the British Title in the environment when the country was combating for independence. None the less, he was a great reformer and hence had a very large following thereby qualifying for being a leader. We don't know how he would have performed as an administrator. I am sure, given a chance he would have definitely performed at least as well as some of the more popular Jat Personalities being compared.

Ch Bansi Lal : 06/10

I think when he became the CM of Haryana for the first time, he had a big challenge from another Jat Personality i.e. Ch. Devi Lal. He might not have been able to garner the Jat support, but did an excellent Job as CM which even Ch. Devi Lal could not match when he got the chance. If he did not have as tough challenge as Ch. Devi Lal in a state too politically polarized, I am sure he would have become a most preferred leader from the Jat Community, purely on his administrative abilities. On the other hand he was in a comparatively small state which does have a large number of Jat Population, and with the voting pattern being on caste basis in our country, his task was much easier than let us say Ch. Charan Singh in UP.

Ch Devi Lal : 04/10

I think Ch. Devi Lal did an excellent job in the initial stages of his political career. He was one of the most vocal voice for creation of Haryana State. I don't know whether it was for his personal ambitions and probably his families financial goals, or he really meant to uplift the people of Haryana by giving them what they could not get in undivided Punjab. I was deeply disappointed when he turned a blind eye to every thing to install his son as CM. I remember he was then compared to "Dhratrashtra" of Mahabharat. He was the great crowd puller and probably most respected person of his time in the state of Haryana. I think he lost a lot many points on giving preference to the advancement of his family rather than the state of Haryana which gave him the status, prestige, love and affection.

Ch Charan Singh: 07/10

Ch. Charan Singh had one big advantage and one big disadvantage. During his time he did not have any competition as far as Jat Community was concerned. However he was more like a leader, who was bold enough to speak against Pt. Nehru, and when sidelined, was brave enough to create "Bhartiya Kranti Dal" and lead 99 MLA's to victory our of 100 seats contested. He was the one who first had a coilation government, and led it successfully although for a very short duration. He did extremely well during that short period, and really took care of the farmers whose leader he propogated to be. Good thing about Ch. Charan Singh was that he targetted the Farmer Community rather than Jat Community. Actually, the way "Jat" community supported him, it did him more harm than benefit. Probably as a community we never thought that we could produce a leader like him who could be the CM of the biggest state of the country. During his later carreer he also fell prey to the dynastic rule the very idea he so successfully opposed.

Mr Natwar Singh: 01/10

I really don't know what Mr. Natwar Singh did for the community. All that I know that people voted for him, due to their respect for the princly family that ruled them for so many years. The one point he gets is that he was able to keep his ministry in the Congress Party.

Mr Ajit Singh: 01/10

Ch Ajit Singh wasted a great legacy that he inherited. I would not call him a politician or administrator, for on my scale he failed on both front. The legacy he got, the plateform that he started and the support he got from the community, and the educational back ground that he has, I think any other person would have done exceedingly well. I feel sorry for him and the community that supports him. He turned out to be a bid disappointment.

Mr O P Chautala: 02/10

I think Mr. Chautala has a lot of controversy surrounding him and his family. The only thing good I heard about his leadership is that he used to have a chaupal system to solve people's problems. I don't know whether or not some money was also traded in those solutions. The fact that he was able to come back to power, does speak of his crowd pulling abilities, one of the qualities of a leader.

Mr Bhupi Hooda : 04/10

I think Ch. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, still has a lot of time to show his capabilities. He probably might deserve more than 04 points. I have not heard a lot bad things about his administration and hence would not be competent enough to grade him objectively. What I have heard from the people of Haryana is that he has done an average job as a CM, which I believe is good, comparing that others did an awaful job. I don't think he is a big crowd puller as yet.

Mr Bhajan Lal : 0/10

He is not a Jat in first place. Secondly, I have heard that he had been a mafia all these years. The biggest problem I have with him is with the defection he did with all the MLA's of Janta Party to maintain his Chief Ministership when Mrs. Gandhi returned to power in 80.

Mr Balram Jakhar: 03/10

Mr. Balram Jakhar may not be a Jat Leader and a big crowd puller, but he is a well respected man in political circles. I think he did a reasonable job as the speaker. I have not heard any controversy about him. He did not have a political base to say the least. But he did his job reasonably well in whatever position he was.

Mr N R Mirdha : 03/10

Mirdha's are two brothers I guess. Mr. Ram Niwas and Nathu Ram Ji.

Both have been winning their parliamentry seats, but I have not heard any thing spectacular about them. Since I have not heard any thing bad also about them, I guess they have been docile within their party and have just maintained their seats. I have not heard if they have done any thing special for their constituency or the community.

Ch M S Tikketh : 01/10

Mr. Tikait has wasted the great opportunity that the community gave him. I don't think he is smart or qualified enough to be a national leader. He came into prominence due to the well qualified Jats supporting and managing the BKU. Once he bacame famous, he became arrogant and sidelined the very people who got him success. With those people gone, his charishma died, and he is what he is today, a non entity.

I have tried to do as honest analysis as possible. The fact of the matter is that we don't have a charamaistic leader in the community, who not only can drive the Jat community but also is accepted by other communities. To be a successful leader, the person has to target the vote bank that has disintegrated into the caste system. I think, it might be just a good idea for these leaders to concentrate on the vote bank of farmers across the caste line and the daily wages workers. Once they are in a strong position, they should hold back their promise and if they do that, it will be only matter of time that they will create a legacy for themselves and will be widely accepted at the National Stage. Hard work, honesty, political calculations without giving ground to corruption, and crime, would make a person a great leader. Difficult as it might look, in actuality it might be easier path as majority of voters still love peace, law and order and are fed up of corruption. To be successful, target the young student to be your torch bearer. They are not only the future of our nation, they are also the most vibrant and valuable asset any politician can have. But they should not be used for leaders political gains, they should be used to educate the people and encourage them to vote for the right candidates.

ravindra.singh
December 15th, 2008, 02:07 AM
These rating shows how frustrated we are bcz of these politicians but we actually do not anything for this.

Nishantrathi82
December 15th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Sir Chhotu Ram:7/10
Ch Bansi Lal :3/10
Ch Devi Lal :3/10
Ch Charan Singh:8/10
Mr Natwar Singh:4/10
Mr Ajit Singh:0/10
Mr O P Chautala:5/10
Mr Bhupi Hooda :4/10
Mr Bhajan Lal :4/10
Mr Balram Jakhar:3/10
Mr N R Mirdha :No idea
Ch M S Tikketh :5/10

prashantacmet
December 15th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Sir Chhotu Ram: 9/10
Ch Bansi Lal : 4/10
Ch Devi Lal : 8/10
Ch Charan Singh: 10/10
Mr Natwar Singh: 2/10
Mr Ajit Singh: 8/10
Mr O P Chautala: 7/10
Mr Bhupi Hooda : 3/10
Mr Balram Jakhar: 1/10
Mr N R Mirdha : 1/10
Ch M S Tikketh : 5/10

anilsangwan
December 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Kaka... I hope you are keeping a CGPA of each of the leaders based on above ratings.... :D

devdahiya
December 15th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Kaka... I hope you are keeping a CGPA of each of the leaders based on above ratings.... :D

Yes Anil...i am monitoring it on that basis.

anilsangwan
December 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM
It was Bansilal jis ke rail minister hotey huye ek Rail Coach factory lagni thee.... aur uss ne waa Kapurthala (Punjab) mein laggway thee.....Haryana ko side line kar ke... uss ko Kaise Haryana ka nirmata keh dete hain log.... :(

Bhiwani mein sirf aur sirf Punjabiyan aur Thaakran ne kareeb raakha karta... Er Surender ki aiiyaashiyon ki daastaan ne naa poochho toh e badhiya sei,,,...

jitendershooda
December 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Dear members kindly rate these leaders on scale of 10:

Ch Bansi Lal : 6/10
Ch Devi Lal : 6/10
Ch Charan Singh: 7/10
Mr Natwar Singh: MINUS
Mr Ajit Singh: MINUS
Mr O P Chautala: 3/10
Mr Bhupi Hooda : 5/10
Mr Bhajan Lal : MINUS
Mr Balram Jakhar: 1/10
Mr N R Mirdha : Dont know much about him
Ch M S Tikketh : Reduced to 4/10

I agree with Samar and Tewatia ji for their comments at large.

suniljakhar
December 15th, 2008, 06:45 PM
My contrib is to repeat Tavathia ji's post once again. More or less I go with this.

Dear Members,

It is never going to be an easy exercise to compare these personalities, ( I would not call them leaders as many of them do not come true on the definition of being a leader). Performance of a personality should be judged with the work actually done and the enviornment existing at that time.

I had never seen him, but the fact is that he is so highly regarded and the work he did was commendable. Though one would wonder about the title of "Sir" awarded to him. For that was the British Title in the environment when the country was combating for independence. None the less, he was a great reformer and hence had a very large following thereby qualifying for being a leader. We don't know how he would have performed as an administrator. I am sure, given a chance he would have definitely performed at least as well as some of the more popular Jat Personalities being compared.

Ch Bansi Lal : 06/10

I think when he became the CM of Haryana for the first time, he had a big challenge from another Jat Personality i.e. Ch. Devi Lal. He might not have been able to garner the Jat support, but did an excellent Job as CM which even Ch. Devi Lal could not match when he got the chance. If he did not have as tough challenge as Ch. Devi Lal in a state too politically polarized, I am sure he would have become a most preferred leader from the Jat Community, purely on his administrative abilities. On the other hand he was in a comparatively small state which does have a large number of Jat Population, and with the voting pattern being on caste basis in our country, his task was much easier than let us say Ch. Charan Singh in UP.

Ch Devi Lal : 04/10

I think Ch. Devi Lal did an excellent job in the initial stages of his political career. He was one of the most vocal voice for creation of Haryana State. I don't know whether it was for his personal ambitions and probably his families financial goals, or he really meant to uplift the people of Haryana by giving them what they could not get in undivided Punjab. I was deeply disappointed when he turned a blind eye to every thing to install his son as CM. I remember he was then compared to "Dhratrashtra" of Mahabharat. He was the great crowd puller and probably most respected person of his time in the state of Haryana. I think he lost a lot many points on giving preference to the advancement of his family rather than the state of Haryana which gave him the status, prestige, love and affection.

Ch Charan Singh: 07/10

Ch. Charan Singh had one big advantage and one big disadvantage. During his time he did not have any competition as far as Jat Community was concerned. However he was more like a leader, who was bold enough to speak against Pt. Nehru, and when sidelined, was brave enough to create "Bhartiya Kranti Dal" and lead 99 MLA's to victory our of 100 seats contested. He was the one who first had a coilation government, and led it successfully although for a very short duration. He did extremely well during that short period, and really took care of the farmers whose leader he propogated to be. Good thing about Ch. Charan Singh was that he targetted the Farmer Community rather than Jat Community. Actually, the way "Jat" community supported him, it did him more harm than benefit. Probably as a community we never thought that we could produce a leader like him who could be the CM of the biggest state of the country. During his later carreer he also fell prey to the dynastic rule the very idea he so successfully opposed.

Mr Natwar Singh: 01/10

I really don't know what Mr. Natwar Singh did for the community. All that I know that people voted for him, due to their respect for the princly family that ruled them for so many years. The one point he gets is that he was able to keep his ministry in the Congress Party.

Mr Ajit Singh: 01/10

Ch Ajit Singh wasted a great legacy that he inherited. I would not call him a politician or administrator, for on my scale he failed on both front. The legacy he got, the plateform that he started and the support he got from the community, and the educational back ground that he has, I think any other person would have done exceedingly well. I feel sorry for him and the community that supports him. He turned out to be a bid disappointment.

Mr O P Chautala: 02/10

I think Mr. Chautala has a lot of controversy surrounding him and his family. The only thing good I heard about his leadership is that he used to have a chaupal system to solve people's problems. I don't know whether or not some money was also traded in those solutions. The fact that he was able to come back to power, does speak of his crowd pulling abilities, one of the qualities of a leader.

Mr Bhupi Hooda : 04/10

I think Ch. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, still has a lot of time to show his capabilities. He probably might deserve more than 04 points. I have not heard a lot bad things about his administration and hence would not be competent enough to grade him objectively. What I have heard from the people of Haryana is that he has done an average job as a CM, which I believe is good, comparing that others did an awaful job. I don't think he is a big crowd puller as yet.

He is not a Jat in first place. Secondly, I have heard that he had been a mafia all these years. The biggest problem I have with him is with the defection he did with all the MLA's of Janta Party to maintain his Chief Ministership when Mrs. Gandhi returned to power in 80.

Mr Balram Jakhar: 03/10

Mr. Balram Jakhar may not be a Jat Leader and a big crowd puller, but he is a well respected man in political circles. I think he did a reasonable job as the speaker. I have not heard any controversy about him. He did not have a political base to say the least. But he did his job reasonably well in whatever position he was.

Mr N R Mirdha : 03/10

Mirdha's are two brothers I guess. Mr. Ram Niwas and Nathu Ram Ji.

Both have been winning their parliamentry seats, but I have not heard any thing spectacular about them. Since I have not heard any thing bad also about them, I guess they have been docile within their party and have just maintained their seats. I have not heard if they have done any thing special for their constituency or the community.

Ch M S Tikketh : 01/10

Mr. Tikait has wasted the great opportunity that the community gave him. I don't think he is smart or qualified enough to be a national leader. He came into prominence due to the well qualified Jats supporting and managing the BKU. Once he bacame famous, he became arrogant and sidelined the very people who got him success. With those people gone, his charishma died, and he is what he is today, a non entity.

I have tried to do as honest analysis as possible. The fact of the matter is that we don't have a charamaistic leader in the community, who not only can drive the Jat community but also is accepted by other communities. To be a successful leader, the person has to target the vote bank that has disintegrated into the caste system. I think, it might be just a good idea for these leaders to concentrate on the vote bank of farmers across the caste line and the daily wages workers. Once they are in a strong position, they should hold back their promise and if they do that, it will be only matter of time that they will create a legacy for themselves and will be widely accepted at the National Stage. Hard work, honesty, political calculations without giving ground to corruption, and crime, would make a person a great leader. Difficult as it might look, in actuality it might be easier path as majority of voters still love peace, law and order and are fed up of corruption. To be successful, target the young student to be your torch bearer. They are not only the future of our nation, they are also the most vibrant and valuable asset any politician can have. But they should not be used for leaders political gains, they should be used to educate the people and encourage them to vote for the right candidates.

downtoearth
December 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Bansilal (0.5/10)-was never a "Leader" :eek: ...he was "autocrat" and always tried to impose things on people!! Be it emergency or prohibition in Haryana..... He could never win confidence of people... But Yes... he was a good administrator I heard...lekin... I guess this rating is not for administrators....

Chaudhary Devi Lal (9/10) on the other hand was a true leader .... People always felt proud in calling him as their leader!! He was not very good administrator and politician though!

Chaudhary Charan Singh 7/10 was a good leader but bad politiican and bad administrator... otherwise.. ek baar Jat ke haath mein raaj aaye paachey peeng bana deta sab ki.. may be I dont know much about him !

Baba Tikait 7/10- Some bad incidences... but Kisans still accept him as their leader!

Natwar Singh / Ajit Singh / Bhajan Lal - 0/10 Kahani Khatam !!!!
Mr O P Chautala: 7/10: Good leader, politician and administrator.. though has to work hard in reaching the position at which Jagat Tau was..!

Bhuppi Hooda 5/10: Yet to prove himself on many fronts...!! People still do not accept him as their leader!

Balram Jakhar / Mirdha: I dont know much about them. im with jeli aala;)

yashbeniwal
December 15th, 2008, 11:24 PM
kaka,

Ek baat bata junsa first aawegaa usnai lucky draw mai ,, CAR dewegaa k,,,:rolleyes::confused::boxing

er saare politician khaater apni ek e baat hai ek " Seenh ka bhai bhaigera woh khudai 9 er woh khudai 13"...:tamatar:thappad

Dear members kindly rate these leaders on scale of 10:

Sir Chhotu Ram:
Ch Bansi Lal :
Ch Devi Lal :
Ch Charan Singh:
Mr Natwar Singh:
Mr Ajit Singh
Mr O P Chautala:
Mr Bhupi Hooda :
Mr Bhajan Lal :
Mr Balram Jakhar:
Mr N R Mirdha :
Ch M S Tikketh :

rajpawariya
December 16th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Tavatia sir,
Ch. Charan Singh never allowed Ajit Singh in politics during his life time and Ajit Singh took over party when chaudhry Sahab went into coma. Allegation of pushing dynasty does not justify. Further we have left a prominent leader Sh. Kumbha Ram Arya who devoted his life for propagating education among Jats in Rajasthan to end the hegemony of Rajputs and other castes.Lets not evaluate community leaders but their contributions to community.

hoodarajesh
December 16th, 2008, 10:48 PM
[quote=Samarkadian;190948]Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

चो . छोटूराम --- 9/10 छोटूराम जी वास्तव में पंजाब {जिसमे हरियाणा भी शामिल था }
सूबे के जाटो के हितेषी थे . अंग्रेजो की सरकार में पंजाब के एग्रीकल्चर मंत्री रहते हुए
आज की करीब 50% नहरों का निर्माण उसके कार्यकाल में हुआ / और रही बात '' सर ''
की उपाधि की तो छोटूराम जी ने यह उपाधि कोई धन दौलत या भारत से गद्दारी कर
के प्राप्त नही की थी , जो प्राय उस समय में सेठ -साहूकार किया करते थे / यह उपाधि
उनको जन समर्थन के कारण अंग्रेजो को देनी पड़ी थी /

चो. बंसीलाल -- 7/10 -- बंसीलाल का कार्यकाल केंद्र में हो या राज्य में प्रशासनिक तोर
पर कभी भी बुरा नही कहा जा सकता ,, इनके बारे में एक कहावत भी थी -- सड़क के
मोड़ और मास्टर की मरोड़ बंसीलाल नही छोड़ा करता . और रही बात रेल फैक्ट्री की
तो भाई रेल मंत्री एक राज्य के नही सारे देश के थे वो / हाँ आखिर का 3 साल का
मुख्यमंत्री कार्यकाल उसका बुरी तरह विफल रहा उसका शराब बंदी के दोरान उसके
लड़के के कारण /

चो - चरण सिंह - 5/10 -- चरण सिंह जी ने पश्चिमी उतर परदेश में किसानो के लिए
हर २० कि.मी . पर चीनी मिले खुलवा दी थी,

चो नटवर सिंह -- 1/10 -- नटवर सिंह ने अपनी इज्ज़त ख़ुद चलकर मिटी में मिला ली .
और मायावती ने भी उसको कुछ महीने पार्टी में रखकर भगा दिया . किसी समय में
नटवर सिंह अकेला भरतपुर साइड का जाट नेता हुआ करता

अजित सिंह -- 0/10 -- इस ने कभी जाटो का भला नही किया . इसको थोड़ा बहुत समर्थन
मिल जाता है तो वो भी इसलिए कि पश्चिमी यु . पि . में कोई जाट नेता उभरा नही है

चो - देवीलाल 7/10 -- देवीलाल जी को पुरे देश में सबसे पहले बुडापा पेंसन हरियाणा
में शुरू करने का श्रेह जाता है . आज़ादी कि लडाई में भी जेल गए थे . एक राष्टीय ताऊ
कि पहचान थी उनकी . हाँ चौटाला कि वजह से थोड़े कमजोर जरुर हुए थे ,

ॐ प्रकाश चोटाला -- 2/10 -- चोटाला 95 देशो कि यात्रा कर चुका है और 100 का आकडा
बनाना चाहता है . हाथ जोड़कर नही लठ मारकर राज करता है . दोबारा तो सायद ही आए

भूपेंदर हूडा - 8/10 -- हूडा साहब ने चो . देवीलाल जैसे बड़े नेता को तीन बार लगातार
रोहतक से हरा कर मिशाल कायम कर दी . 4 साल तक विकास भी खूब किया , और
कोई आरोप भी नही लगा ,

भजन लाल --0/10 -- यह नेता जाट नही है . और अब तो '' चाँद मोहमद '' ने इसको
100/100 ही नंबर दिला दिए

बलराम जाखड -- 0/10 -- इसको सीकर { राज.) के बाहर कोई नही जानता

मिर्धा --0/10 --- मिर्धा परिवार ने जाटो कि कभी कोई सहायता नही कि . पिछले
दिनों {राज .) में चुनाव में कोई मिर्धा परिवार से नही जीता . सभी हार गए

महेंदर सिंह टिकेत -- 7/10 -- इस बुड्डे किसान नेता ने पिछले दिनों मायावती
के छक्के छडा दिए थे . कोर्ट के अन्दर खाट ड़ाल के बैठ गया था , ये राजनेतिक नेता नही है
किसानो का सच्चा नेता है . और अखिल भारतीय किसान उनियन का पर्धान है

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hooda ne nahi... Rohtak ki Janata ne haraya tha bhai rajesh!! Yaa Janta Janardan bera na k kar de.... :)

भूपेंदर हूडा - 8/10 -- हूडा साहब ने चो . देवीलाल जैसे बड़े नेता को तीन बार लगातार
रोहतक से हरा कर मिशाल कायम कर दी . 4 साल तक विकास भी खूब किया , और
कोई आरोप भी नही लगा ,

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Yaa bhi sabb k bass ki baat na sei...!!!! "When everything else fails lathhh prevails..."

Er kisi ki bahu bann k raaj chaalta hota toh Bansilal sarkaar 3 saal mein na girti...!! BJP ki bahu bann k bhi dekh liya tha Bansilal ne...er congress kenne bhi smarthan le ke dekh liya tha.... Jaanya!

ॐ प्रकाश चोटाला -- 2/10 -- . हाथ जोड़कर नही लठ मारकर राज करता है .

prashantacmet
December 17th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I don't understand how the ppl rate chaudhary sahab lower than sir choottu ram.:(..Biased behaviour of haryana ppl really prevail everywhere...Infact, chaudhary sahab is the gretaest leader of jats till date........

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Prashantey.. bro... which Chaudharysaab you are talking about... ch MS Tikait or Ch Ajit Singh... or someone else? Bhai saarey e Jat leader Chaudhary likhein sei... thats why

I don't understand how the ppl rate chaudhary sahab lower than sir choottu ram.:(..Biased behaviour of haryana ppl really prevail everywhere...Infact, chaudhary sahab is the gretaest leader of jats till date........

prashantacmet
December 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Tavatia sir,
Ch. Charan Singh never allowed Ajit Singh in politics during his life time and Ajit Singh took over party when chaudhry Sahab went into coma. Allegation of pushing dynasty does not justify. Further we have left a prominent leader Sh. Kumbha Ram Arya who devoted his life for propagating education among Jats in Rajasthan to end the hegemony of Rajputs and other castes.Lets not evaluate community leaders but their contributions to community.

It has been here many times....chaudhary charan singh versus sir chootu ram...Infact, the thread is started for the same..all other names are just trash. I guess Jl ppl remember the earlier debates.......

chaudhary charan singh amar rahe...!!!

prashantacmet
December 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Prashantey.. bro... which Chaudharysaab you are talking about... ch MS Tikait or Ch Ajit Singh... or someone else? Bhai saarey e Jat leader Chaudhary likhein sei... thats why

likhaan ne to koi bhi likhta haande...par "chaudhary sahab" to ek hi the.....Hope u get it bro!!..par fer bhi naam likh hi du..."chaudhary charan singh"

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Bhai dono hi mahaan Jat leaders they and I guess no one was less...!! unka comparision nahi ho sakta!

Aaj agar koi Bhuppi ko... ya fir Chautala ko unke saath compare karey toh galat hai ...!! unka apna waqt tha... apne muddey they... aur us samay k hisaab se unke faisley they..... They were diff class of people!

Kayi Aindee toh issey sein JL pe...Bhuppi ka score Chaudhary Charan Singh tein bhi ghanna ....

Shukar sei Kaka ne ya Shonia gandi ka naam na likhya...nahi toh uss ne yeh 10/10 dete!

It has been here many times....chaudhary charan singh versus sir chootu ram...Infact, the thread is started for the same..all other names are just trash. I guess Jl ppl remember the earlier debates.......

chaudhary charan singh amar rahe...!!!

prashantacmet
December 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Bhai dono hi mahaan Jat leaders they and I guess no one was less...!! unka comparision nahi ho sakta!

Aaj agar koi Bhuppi ko... ya fir Chautala ko unke saath compare karey toh galat hai ...!! unka apna waqt tha... apne muddey they... aur us samay k hisaab se unke faisley they..... They were diff class of people!

Kayi Aindee toh issey sein JL pe...Bhuppi ka score Chaudhary Charan Singh tein bhi ghanna ....

Shukar sei Kaka ne ya Shonia gandi ka naam na likhya...nahi toh uss ne yeh 10/10 dete!

yahi baat to kasutt hoggi bhai.....................bhai merre jonse bhuppi ne rating den laag re ne...vo paakka sonia ne bhi 10/10 dewenge............;)

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Toh fer bannya kyu na baar baar Rail mantri...!!! This is no excuse Rajesh.

Jahan ki Janata ne vote de kar upper uthaya ...uss stage tak pahunchaya... uss ka faayda kyu nahi? And I am not talking about why he went for rail factory... I am saying it should have been soemwhere in haryana....

You know this railway is captured by 70% Biharis... why? George Fernandes, Rambilas Paswan.. Lalu Yadav.... sabb Bihar se hi toh hain...

Indian Railways is one of the largest in the world and is biggest employer!

Fir Kitney logon ko aap Jantey ho to jo Haryana se hain aur Railways mein hain????

चो. बंसीलाल -- 7/10 -- . और रही बात रेल फैक्ट्री की तो भाई रेल मंत्री एक राज्य के नही सारे देश के थे वो

jitendershooda
December 17th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Toh fer bannya kyu na baar baar Rail mantri...!!! This is no excuse Rajesh.

I read that he was the one who made haryana to be first fully electrified state in India.

Doing such a great task within a shorter period is commendable. I appreciate Bansi Lal for this.

Also I feel that he become railway minister only because of his capabilities. Aise to kitne hi log yahan se chun ke gae hein aaj tak ... koe kyun nahi bana. MP to aise aise hein ki wahan baith ke aa jate hein bina kuch bole. Bansi lal to suna hai ki teeno generals ko ikattha kar liya tha and thats why he was sacked by Indira later on.

Karara leader tha jama.

anilsangwan
December 17th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Bhai Jitu...he became railway minister because he was too close to Indira and Sanjay Gandhi. he was close associate in Emergency time.... Nahi to capabilities ke maamley mein k uss ne rail "bina Engine" k chala dee thee? :rock

Agar sirf capabilities pe hi sabb kuch hota hai toh kya aap ke hisaab se Pratheeba Patil se capable koi nahi tha iss India mein President khatir? Kalam bhi nahi?

Badhra halke mein ek baar aaya tha jab CM tha bansi... bolya.. "Mein jaanu su thamm ne... bijli k bill menne bharwaane aawein sein..." .... Ghuddki maare tha... Loggan ne agle election mein isi tisi kar dee ... :D

Poochhadd ka leader tha... uske saarey MLA toh bikk gaye they...

Uss k saraab-bandhi k tame mein Uska chhora Surender er Satpal Pahadi donu bhiwani mein laakh laakh rappiye le k parchi bannaya kartey ...Rajasthan tein Daaru lyaawann ka permit..... Er surender k character ka toh sabb ne bera e sei...!!

Toh bhai...yes, he was good administrator..no doubt and better than all Lals.....!! Lekin Leader??? Kis ka leader??

I read that he was the one who made haryana to be first fully electrified state in India.

Doing such a great task within a shorter period is commendable. I appreciate Bansi Lal for this.

Also I feel that he become railway minister only because of his capabilities. Aise to kitne hi log yahan se chun ke gae hein aaj tak ... koe kyun nahi bana. MP to aise aise hein ki wahan baith ke aa jate hein bina kuch bole. Bansi lal to suna hai ki teeno generals ko ikattha kar liya tha and thats why he was sacked by Indira later on.

Karara leader tha jama.

sachinb
December 17th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Sangwan bhai has brought his points very emphatically:rock
I would like to comment about Tiket Baba as he is fondly known in his area.

Tiket Baba from very begining was a very straightforward and fearless Jat. He is a real Panchayati person who used to pass judgement based on his consiousness and social values in mind. It was because of this quality that people started accepting him as a leader who can really stand with them and avoid any temptation offered to him. So, I want to tell those people who passed a comment that Tiket Baba ignored a group of 4-5 people who made him leader, its not true gentlemen, Tiket Baba is a born leader and those so called people just wanted to take undue advantage because of their proximity to him.

Tiket Baba is a Kisan leader and that also of all the casts, you can go and see how popular he is. He gave new dimensions to Kisan agitations. Why the Kisan moment failed...........it failed because the so called farmer community live in a hand to mouth state and their all expenditure depends up on crop to crop, it is very easy to say that they can store the crop/burn the crop,,,,, what about medical assistence, about studies, about marriages and so many other festivals and eventualities in life..............I know in theory people can suggest so many options:D,,,,,Other reason for failure of Kisan agitation(sustained agitation i am talking)all such moments if backed up by political parties can be successful to an extent ,,,,lekin political parties look for their own interests as well......we all are aware about so many Mazdoor Unions and who are behind them:D,,,Tiket Baba ne kisi politician ko najdeek nahi aane diya...aur yahi reason tha ki swaarthi log door hatne lage,,,,,aur na hi hamare kissi Jat politicians ne Kisano ke mudde par saath diyaa....Mayawati waale case mein bhi actually Tiket Baba started attacking Ajit Singh who was siting on the same dice(long topic baad mein dicussion hoga is par)

The other thing about Kisan agitation, generally people try to take political mileage from these agitations and Tiket Baba had always kept himself truly away from political parties,,,,and the people who supported him initially, also kept on going away when they saw their vested interests are not being met or in some cases they were able to take:D

Tiket Baba never took any political gains from his popularity and even today he is living a very simple life. He is a true leader who can sacrifice his own interests and also he never got tempted by small or big things which he could have easily got access to. Tiket Baba is a true leader and he is the person who is worth emulating.

Even today if he decides to contest election no body can beat him that is the stature and image among the people....

Tiket Baba Jindabad aur unko kisi aur ke dwara banaya hua leader batane waalo ko main kahunga ki ek baar unke baarei mein achhi tarah jaan le,,,,,aise Jat Leader agar aaj ho jaaye to kaum ka hi nahi desh ka bhi bhala ho jaaye,,,,,,,,ASBP Tiket Baba ko jhook kar parnaam karti hai aur

raj2rif
December 18th, 2008, 01:50 AM
It is very interesting to learn about people's views on the subject and individual leaders.

I had seen a very successful "BKU" movement in Meerut, I don't remember the year, but Mr. Veer Bhadra Singh was the CM of UP at that time and Mr. Rajiv Gandhi was the PM.

I appreciate people liking a leader "Abusing" other leaders to raise passion among the audiance, but unfortunately such things don't solve the problems. Abusing Ajit Singh or Mayawati does not solve any problem. In fact Mr. Tikait had to bow down to Mrs. Mayawati's action against him. Truely, a great leader must take a great care on what he/she speaks, for a lot many people follow them. A loose talk may mar the entire movement. So in real sense a great leader, has to have an apetite to absorb a lot more pressures rather than brusting out and abusing every one else.

BKU was a great organization when it came into being. I had seen from my own village people going in tractor trollies full of ladoos and sweets, food etc to help the people at Meerut. The BKU people also organized the traffic. It was a real satisfying moment for some one like me and many people around the world to see such a wonderful movement. But then what?

I can agree that people close to Mr. Tikait were trying to take advantage of his popularity for their personal gains, but if that be so, what happened to the skills of Mr. Tikait to organize a similar movement again. Mr. Tikait himself can win a election, no problem, but will that help? Where the Kisan movement got lost? Who is responsible for it. A great leader also needs to be a great organizer to develop a team of wise people to achieve the goals of the organization.

These are the few questions, would be worth answering, rather than finger pointing on each other. If the Kisan Movement did not achieve its objectives, then, there is some problem some where. What I know is one thing, that to be successful one has to have a team ,that is capable, honest and relentless. Single handedly one can achieve personal laurals, but to achieve organizational goals would be difficult if not impossible.

To the people who feel that asking for payment of electricity bills was wrong, I can only say God help our nation. To succeed in life we must learn to earn our living. Will it be easy, absolutely not, will it be possible, I am sure about that.

VivekGathwala
December 18th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Sir Chhotu Ram:10
we never get a leader like this

Ch Bansi Lal :5

great leader ......
Ch Devi Lal :10

a outstanding leader
Ch Charan Singh:7

Mr Natwar Singh:0

Mr Ajit Singh.....0
he is not a leader he is a deal maker
Mr O P Chautala:10
a leader with a grasping power of word if u start hearing this man u wont stand from your seat till he finish

Mr Bhupi Hooda :9
a leader with a visionary policies
Mr Bhajan Lal :0

he is not doing politics for the state he is doing for his in laws
Mr Balram Jakhar:

nice human being
Mr N R Mirdha :dont know about him

Ch M S Tikketh :not applicable

sachinb
December 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM
I had already said that people come out with thousand theories:),

Tiket Baba has shown a path, a direction and how to start a moment and that also a popular one, well managed one. His Delhi rally was an unprecedented one. Why dont we realise that Tiket Baba has still kept his integerity and honest level so high despite all this fame and popularity.

Will come out with more on this................:rock

anilsangwan
December 18th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Exactly Sachin. Ch M.S. Tiket never wanted a "Kursi" like others... and that is why people call him as their true leader..!!

And, western UP ke kisaano aur Jaton ko pehchaan dilane waale wahi hain... nahi toh Ajit Singh ne aaj tak sirf souddey-baazi kee hai... aur kuch nahi !!

Tiket Baba has shown a path, a direction and how to start a moment and that also a popular one, well managed one. His Delhi rally was an unprecedented one. Why dont we realise that Tiket Baba has still kept his integerity and honest level so high despite all this fame and popularity.

prashantacmet
December 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM

Wrongly said dear !!...kissans of western UP had given him a great opportunity...but he could not go along with...... I know what is growing in 2 decades..only his bank balance and property ...do u know how did he acquire all this..?..perhaps u know........when he used to set up a dharna ....kissans supported him like noone else....but at the last moment he would call it off by negotiating with politicians...that is how he emerged.....meerut main yahi hua tha........delhi main gujjara pe pitt ke bhaajya tha......mulayam singh ne iski koi CD bana raakhi hai.......arr usne dekhte hi yu mootan ne hoja hai......as far as his popularity is concened ..only 5-6 villages of balyan khap like him now a days..... Chaugama khap-gathwala khap, all have taken off due to his cunning ness... He took the rakesh tikait() his son) on the front...ke hua election main...jamanat bhi muskil tai bachi uski......... sapne tai baahar likad merre laal, tikaait ne koi na poochta aaj kaal...........arr na hi ussne esse kaam kare......
As far as political advantage is concerned, he is not capable of being a leader...koi na vote dega usse.............

sachinb
December 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM
arre tu jaa ne,,,,,bera na baarri,,,,,kyaaye ka arr haade vakil banan laagya:boxing,,,,,,,,ya CD ki baat tere te suni,,,,,,,aur koye kah de iste bhi bhundi,,,,,,tere jisse ke karan to kaum ki isi-tisi ho se,,,,,aapna koye maqsad haasil na hoya to blame laan laag jyaao,,,,kaam kar aapna,,,,,aaya se ,,,,,,,,

ke baat kar rhyaa se,,,,,tere bhaiya ne to yu Ajit Singh aachha laaga se,,,,,jabe to usne pujjan laag rhe so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tam saare Ajit Singh ke chelle-chapte so,,,,,,,laage raho Ajit ka punjad pakad ke:D

Wrongly said dear !!...kissans of western UP had given him a great opportunity...but he could not go along with...... I know what is growing in 2 decades..only his bank balance and property ...do u know how did he acquire all this..?..perhaps u know........when he used to set up a dharna ....kissans supported him like noone else....but at the last moment he would call it off by negotiating with politicians...that is how he emerged.....meerut main yahi hua tha........delhi main gujjara pe pitt ke bhaajya tha......mulayam singh ne iski koi CD bana raakhi hai.......arr usne dekhte hi yu mootan ne hoja hai......as far as his popularity is concened ..only 5-6 villages of balyan khap like him now a days..... Chaugama khap-gathwala khap, all have taken off due to his cunning ness... He took the rakesh tikait() his son) on the front...ke hua election main...jamanat bhi muskil tai bachi uski......... sapne tai baahar likad merre laal, tikaait ne koi na poochta aaj kaal...........arr na hi ussne esse kaam kare......
As far as political advantage is concerned, he is not capable of being a leader...koi na vote dega usse.............

prashantacmet
December 18th, 2008, 03:11 PM
arre tu jaa ne,,,,,bera na baarri,,,,,kyaaye ka arr haade vakil banan laagya:boxing,,,,,,,,ya CD ki baat tere te suni,,,,,,,aur koye kah de iste bhi bhundi,,,,,,tere jisse ke karan to kaum ki isi-tisi ho se,,,,,aapna koye maqsad haasil na hoya to blame laan laag jyaao,,,,kaam kar aapna,,,,,aaya se ,,,,,,,,

ke baat kar rhyaa se,,,,,tere bhaiya ne to yu Ajit Singh aachha laaga se,,,,,jabe to usne pujjan laag rhe so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tam saare Ajit Singh ke chelle-chapte so,,,,,,,laage raho Ajit ka punjad pakad ke:D

Bhai merre cho main kyoun aawe...ya to sachhai hai...........iss terre tikaat ne bas juwaan chorre khapaye dharne main.......arr gaajar ka halwa khaya;).... jo tractot-trolly bhar ke jaaya karta dharne main...arr jib kuch solution likdan ne ho tha yu aapni poonchad tha ke laamba pad le tha......issne bas dharne main hokke ki gool chasodi..arr 2 dhadi khaya..aar peese liye dharna thaawan khatir..eibb iska chorra karan laag gya dalaali...................ek aadha kaam ginwaye jo issna kara ho......yu tikait devta muh paad ke kuch bhi bak de......arr fer haande dhoti dhaamta.......:tamatar......bas dhara ro ghana muh mat na khulwawe.......issne to koi gaam ka pardhan bhi na banawe.......great leader ...huhhh!!:rolleyes:

jitendershooda
December 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Bhai Jitu...he became railway minister because he was too close to Indira and Sanjay Gandhi. he was close associate in Emergency time.... Nahi to capabilities ke maamley mein k uss ne rail "bina Engine" k chala dee thee? :rock

Neele ...

1) I have never seen any minister at centre from haryana. He was there. It shows his capability.
2) We have seen that Ch. Devi Lal ne sara kunba jodya but cant take the PM oath because of lack of confidence but Ch Bansi Lal have that confidence.
3) Itna close tha jibbe to general ikatthey kare tha ....this shows that he was not under their tail. He had mind of his own and courage to implement.

Agar sirf capabilities pe hi sabb kuch hota hai toh kya aap ke hisaab se Pratheeba Patil se capable koi nahi tha iss India mein President khatir? Kalam bhi nahi?

No comments ...

Badhra halke mein ek baar aaya tha jab CM tha bansi... bolya.. "Mein jaanu su thamm ne... bijli k bill menne bharwaane aawein sein..." .... Ghuddki maare tha... Loggan ne agle election mein isi tisi kar dee ... :D

Chautala pachle election te pahelyan Kiloi halke mein aya tha er nue bolya "Mere liye ye halka to dead hai" ..... pher Kiloi ne ke gat kari ... aap sab jante ho ... so what to say about this ... this is politics ... baad mein daura karya to kaha ki maine aisa to nahi kaha tha :) Er please put this thing forward who called for farmer not to pay bills?

Poochhadd ka leader tha... uske saarey MLA toh bikk gaye they...

MLA bikkan ka aaj tahi Haryane ke itihas mein record apne Ch. devi lala ji ka hai jab unhone tapasse ko thappad marya tha .... its politics dear nothing else ....

Uss k saraab-bandhi k tame mein Uska chhora Surender er Satpal Pahadi donu bhiwani mein laakh laakh rappiye le k parchi bannaya kartey ...Rajasthan tein Daaru lyaawann ka permit..... Er surender k character ka toh sabb ne bera e sei...!!

Bhai mere ... these things are with each politician in haryana .... can you spare chautala and his sons from this. Ch. Devi lal 3 baar harya rohtak se ... aur agar unka kudh ka dimag hota iske peechey to wo kabhi rohtak ki seat nahi chodte aur na unki aatma dukh pati ..... chore to sabke isse hein .. Ch. Devi Lal ji ke bare mein to yahan tak kaha gaya ki wo Dhritrastr ka role ada kar rahe they ... Still I respect him as he was a true person ... its not that I will rate him down because of his son. Character ki to aap bhi jante hoge unke bare mein jinka aapne aacha likha hai ... Rohtak mein hi kae hein :)

Toh bhai...yes, he was good administrator..no doubt and better than all Lals.....!! Lekin Leader??? Kis ka leader??

Bade bhai ....

1) Overall I feel that Ch. Bansi Lal was the nirmata of modern haryana by implementing and making haryana to be the first overall electrified state. Baggad ka Kisan aadmi jo tubewell lake kheti le hai wo usi ki den thi, business also .... warna itne corrupt shashan mein hum ye to man sakte hein ki fully electrification 20 sal aur nahi hua hota. Dont we feel to give him credit for this HUGE task?

2) I am not pretty sure what he did when he was railway minister but some elder member here can put forward. He must have done something or other.

You have pointed out Kapurthala factory ... I cant say ... it may be a rumour ... like CD thing for TIKAIT ... nobody knows ... but its sure that something wrong happened when he called off the andolan without any prior notification in one night. Also I have heard that he was hell bent to take electric trail to bhiwani and thats why it was not santioned till rohtak even.

3) His chunav chinh LADKA-LADKI has taken this message to each house of haryana and am sure it helped socially somewhere.

4) You yourself has told that he was a good administrator. I remember that during his times each employee used be on toes. But on the other hand he was too much harsh to get remote postings and thus employees have suffered.

Maine yahan tak suna hai ki jo kam karvane ki than leta tha wo ho hi jata tha .... he used to keep all files ready and thus development happened in his times.

5) I have seen Rohtak's development only in two rules ... one when bansi lal was there and second now. When bansilal was there he made Seth Shri kishan das sehri vikas mantri ... and Civil hospital jo jarjar halat mein tha wo bana .... cement ki sadke us time paheli baar dekhi gae thi rohtak mein shayad ....

So looking at the above things ... I still say that he was good for haryana. We cant simply blow out in words his efforts for development of haryana.

Ch. devi Lal was a different kind of person. He was a mass leader, true by heart, kisi ka bura na karne wala, straight forward, courageous, sada-bhola etc etc. But he was not having full knowledge of what to do and to whom should have faith upon. Logon ko ikattha karke jeet lane ki khsamta unmein thi lekin jeet kar CM banke sahi disha aur sahi kadam shayad wo unte confidence se nahi le pate they. Kheti ke liye .... bhudhon ke liye ... aise faisle unki achai ko sarshate hein. MLA unke bhi bhaj ge they ... VP ne unko dhokha diya ... aur phir Devi Lal ke behkave mein ane se ki Jaton ko bhi reservation de donga ... us time reservation ka andolan thanda pada .. warna shaayad kuch le gujarte .... badnami jo bhi hui wo unki bhi unke bete-poton ke karan hai ... mere khayal se unke upar personal arop koe nahi lagata ...

To me both Bansi Lal and Devi lal are at one level ... one being originator of modern haryana ... other being a true mass kind hearted leader.

anilsangwan
December 18th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Bhaiyo... I guess Dev Dahiya ji ne clearly likhna tha apne post mein ki he wants rating for "leaders" or "politicians" or both.

In my opinion, a leader is one in whom people have faith and who can lead people with examplary work and can raise their voice flawlessly and can represent them on bigger platforms.

As I said, Bansilal was never a leader but an autocrat...! same way, many others are just politicians but not leaders....!!!

So... lets rate them only on leadership skills..

Kaka - bata de ne ek be saaf saaf... ek yu taaga bandh karwawega? Mein nyu sochu tha ek yoh taaga MP aale electionaa tein chaalna chahiye... :rock

sachinb
December 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Mooh ghana na kholiye,,,,,kade saare UP ki maakhi khaa jyaaaaa:D hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tu Pradhaan banaya kare ke:D,,,,,,,Tiket Baba ne issi Pardhaani na chaahiye,,,,,,,,,

Jat hi Jat ka asli dushman hai,,,,,,,Jat leader ke andar chaahe 10000 achhai ho,,,,,,lekin aapne aale to kisse ho ek duplicate ar va bhi kise ki man-gadhant kahani ne jod ke burai karan laag jyaa se,,,,,

isse ku ku ku karre se to tu ban jyaa ne leader,,,,,,,Tiket sahab jaise bahut kam insaan hote hain ,,,,,arr tere jisse to bera na kitne ho se:D

pher kahu su ke mooh ghana na kholiye,,,,,,,,,,,kurdi aali maakhi tayar haande se kilkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.:tamatar......bas dhara ro ghana muh mat na khulwawe.......issne to koi gaam ka pardhan bhi na banawe.......great leader ...huhhh!!:rolleyes:

raj2rif
December 19th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Dear Sachin and Prashant,

Kindly don't derail the discussion. We all have our right to opinion. Our opinions are based on the information that we have about a subject and our analytical abilities. We are all different human beings. Some one sees the Glass Half full and some sees it Half empty.

So don't get involved in personal attacks. That is not good for any one. Remember "Criticism if hurts, it was well deserved".

Also you must be knowing well:

Nindak Niyre Rakhiye, Aangan Kuti Chavai
Bin Sabun pani bina, Nirmal Kare Suhai.

devdahiya
December 19th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Bhaiyo... I guess Dev Dahiya ji ne clearly likhna tha apne post mein ki he wants rating for "leaders" or "politicians" or both.

In my opinion, a leader is one in whom people have faith and who can lead people with examplary work and can raise their voice flawlessly and can represent them on bigger platforms.

As I said, Bansilal was never a leader but an autocrat...! same way, many others are just politicians but not leaders....!!!

So... lets rate them only on leadership skills..

Kaka - bata de ne ek be saaf saaf... ek yu taaga bandh karwawega? Mein nyu sochu tha ek yoh taaga MP aale electionaa tein chaalna chahiye... :rock

LILLE,whether political or otherwise...i wish people to rate them as performers on the platform,public had launched them to.

sachinb
December 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
All right Colonel Sahab, I just objected to some comments against Tiket Baba. My intension was not to hit at any body.

Sorry for taking the discussion on descriptive note,,,,,,now i will stick to point system only,:rock

I will show complete restrain and will not act up on any provocations hereafter in this thread.:rock

However, I will still reiterate that, is there any leader who has not seen the down fall in his life span or is there any leader who doesnt have any negative side to talk about. People didnt even spare persons like Swami Dayanand and tried to find fault in them with out any base,,,,and what to expect in relations to these leaders from so called critics

Sangwan Bhai ki bhi ichha hai ki is thread ko kam se kam MP ke elections tak jaari rakhna hai,,,,so that we can discuss various issues especially keeping in mind that a few of the listed leaders will also play a major role in the next general elections,,,,Sangwan bhai ki baat sir maathe par:rock

Kindly don't derail the discussion. We all have our right to opinion. Our opinions are based on the information that we have about a subject and our analytical abilities. We are all different human beings. Some one sees the Glass Half full and some sees it Half empty.

So don't get involved in personal attacks. That is not good for any one. Remember "Criticism if hurts, it was well deserved".

Also you must be knowing well:

Nindak Niyre Rakhiye, Aangan Kuti Chavai
Bin Sabun pani bina, Nirmal Kare Suhai.

prashantacmet
December 19th, 2008, 02:40 PM
All right Colonel Sahab, I just objected to some comments against Tiket Baba. My intension was not to hit at any body.

Sorry for taking the discussion on descriptive note,,,,,,now i will stick to point system only,:rock

I will show complete restrain and will not act up on any provocations hereafter in this thread.:rock

However, I will still reiterate that, is there any leader who has not seen the down fall in his life span or is there any leader who doesnt have any negative side to talk about. People didnt even spare persons like Swami Dayanand and tried to find fault in them with out any base,,,,and what to expect in relations to these leaders from so called critics

Sangwan Bhai ki bhi ichha hai ki is thread ko kam se kam MP ke elections tak jaari rakhna hai,,,,so that we can discuss various issues especially keeping in mind that a few of the listed leaders will also play a major role in the next general elections,,,,Sangwan bhai ki baat sir maathe par:rock

I really appreciate u for showing nice gestures..but i don't think that discussions like these can ever remain decent:p. Irony is that ppl glorifies the leader whom they like but are not able to swallow the criticism. it's a basic tendency , i cann't spare u apart from that....ofcourse, me too in that stack...;). Anyway, keep up the spirit for tikait baba:D.........

raj2rif
December 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM

I really thank you both for showing such a mature understanding.
Sachin raised a good point about success and downfall of leaders and people criticizing any one and every one including Swami Dayanand.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make. How do we actually judge people? We all have our own measuring scale. It is because of this reason, we see here some one giving "0" marks to Mr. Chautala and some one giving "10" marks. We judge people as per our own perception of the problems that we face and the personalities we analyze. Regarding criticizing even people like Swami Dayanand. Well even he was human being. All human being may have some deficiencies in varying degree. For if they had none, they would be GOD. So, don't worry on that account.

I judge people from a different perspective. There is a plateform one gets to do the things. Now if that plateform is readily available, then it is easy to move on, but if one has to start from scratch, it requires herculian effort to do the same thing. Imagine, a boy studying in village which does not have electricity in month of April/May in North India for his final exam and competing with a boy living in city having an Air conditionar working. I remeber those days. If you sit inside, it is too hot. If you sit outside, your lentarn goes off due to wind. In spite of high temperatures you wrap you "Khes" around your body to prevent Mosquitoes troubling you while you are trying to concentrate on your subject.

While it is not very easy to get to the top, it is even more difficult to remain on top. So, success and downfalls are part of life. We can only control our own activities. Just be honest with that and you will find a lot of peace even in this world. Even Bhagwat Gita gives this message only.

anilsangwan
December 19th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Thank you so much Sachin bhai. Yeh aap ka baddappan hai aur mature mind ka example hai!! Same thing for Prashant...!!

Eb Kaka ki wait ho ri sei...

Kaka, aa ki composite score de dyo ebb sabb leaders ka!!! ghanni e ho li sei research... aap ek gudd ki bhellliii er 5-7 danddey baga gye iss thread mein...laag re sein sabb ... Mattta-matt :rock

devdahiya
December 19th, 2008, 04:22 PM
DEAR MEMBERS,As desired by Anil,here is the democratic result as voted by members.

Sir Chhotu Ram: Average score 8.2
Ch Bansi Lal : Average score 6.2
Ch Devi Lal : Average score 7.8
Ch Charan Singh: Average score 8.1
Mr Natwar Singh: Average score-3
Mr Ajit Singh : Average score -1
Mr O P Chautala: Average score 3
Mr Bhupi Hooda : Average score 4.5
Mr Bhajan Lal : Average score -2.7
Mr Balram Jakhar: Average score 2.5
Mr N R Mirdha : Average score 1.5
Ch M S Tikketh : Average score 4.5

anilsangwan
December 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Majja aa gya ... Baba Tiekith ne bhuppi tein kasooti takkar de raakhi sei... :rock

DEAR MEMBERS,As desired by Anil,here is the democratic result as voted by members.

jitender_singh
December 19th, 2008, 07:38 PM
why bhajanlal (non-jat) is included in this list, agar non-jat incldue karne the toh aur bhi the e.g sheila dixit , narendra modi, abdul kalam etc..

my rating :-

Sir Chhotu Ram: 10 (kisan neta)
Ch Bansi Lal : 8 (architect of haryana)
Ch Devi Lal : 7 (dont know why he left the post of pm)
Ch Charan Singh: 10 (sabse bade jat neta)
Mr Natwar Singh: 4 (having good exp on foreign policy)
Mr Ajit Singh : 5 (educated still can do better)
Mr O P Chautala: 7(very good speaker popular among rural areas )
Mr Bhupi Hooda : 6(still learning..need to do something for jats and rural areas)
Mr Bhajan Lal : 0 (jaton se nafrat,worked againstjat reservation)
Mr Balram Jakhar: 6 good intellectual person
Mr N R Mirdha : 5 popular in rajasthan
Ch M S Tikketh : 7 (popular kisan leader rajiv gandhi ko hilane waala yeh hi tha)

monidahiya
December 21st, 2008, 06:31 PM
Sir Chhotu Ram: 9
Ch Bansi Lal : 8
Ch Devi Lal : 8
Ch Charan Singh: 8
Mr Natwar Singh: 1
Mr Ajit Singh 1
Mr O P Chautala: 5
Mr Bhupi Hooda : 5
Mr Bhajan Lal : 3
Ch M S Tikketh : 4...............

sachinb
December 28th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Mere Khyaal se Ch. Sahib Singh Verma aur Ch. Sajjan Kumar ko is list mein jagah milni chaahiye thi:rock

devdahiya
December 28th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Mere Khyaal se Ch. Sahib Singh Verma aur Ch. Sajjan Kumar ko is list mein jagah milni chaahiye thi:rock

De dyo inn nei bhi jagah Sachin.Chal de di mannei tei jaganh.

Sajjan kumar: 2/10
Sahib Singh Verma: 4/10

Nishantrathi82
December 29th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Sajjan kumar: No idea
Sahib Singh Verma: 3/10

anilsangwan
December 29th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Sajjan Kumar : <dont know much about him>

Ch Sahib Singh Verma: 6/10. Simple yet mass leader!!

sachinb
December 29th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Ch. Sajjan Kumar has defeated Ch. Sahib Singh Verma every time they came face to face in Outer Delhi consitutency(Probably Asia's Largest)....84 went against him otherwise he had all the quality of becoming a mass leader....still his influnce can be seen in Delhi and surrounding areas(to an extent)

Sajjan kumar: No idea
Sahib Singh Verma: 3/10

kapdal
December 29th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Interesting thread, but was surprised to see low ratings for Hooda. From what I know, he has done an excellent job as CM. For me a good leader is one who performs on the ground, fulfills his responsibility and is appreciated for that by both Jats and non-Jats. Do members feel that Hooda has not done well as CM?

PS: Just as an example, here is a conversation my mama had with a Tau sitting on the road side.
Mama: Tau, Aage road ban rahi sai?
Tau: Bhai, Chautala ke time pe aaya tha ke? Ib to Hooda ka tame sai, dhur taanhi bann rahi sai.

sachinb
December 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Bhai mooh ki baat kah di.....Ch. Bhupinder Hooda is doing a wonderful job as CM.

But still its his first time as CM and as a person he prefers to keep low profile so earlier he was not so much in highlight,,,,hence people on JL want to observe his performance for another 5 yrs,,,

I dont mind it and we can rate him after 5 yrs,,,,no problem,,,,,jai agle 5 saal aur aagya to Haryana mein itni jabardast progress ho jaagi ke puchho mat.....abhi to ye trailer hai bas,,,,

In this thread i have decided earlier not to get in any controversy,,,,whatever I am saying about Ch. Hooda is just because of development work he is doing in Haryana,,,,,,,,,

Lets compare every leader based on the development work he/she has carried out.:rock

Interesting thread, but was surprised to see low ratings for Hooda. From what I know, he has done an excellent job as CM. For me a good leader is one who performs on the ground, fulfills his responsibility and is appreciated for that by both Jats and non-Jats. Do members feel that Hooda has not done well as CM?

PS: Just as an example, here is a conversation my mama had with a Tau sitting on the road side.
Mama: Tau, Aage road ban rahi sai?
Tau: Bhai, Chautala ke time pe aaya tha ke? Ib to Hooda ka tame sai, dhur taanhi bann rahi sai.

raka
January 9th, 2009, 02:11 AM
bhai kamal ki baat s , maine aade kai kaam ki thread lock hoti dekhi s par ya thread ebb tahi kisse ne lock nahi kari. pichhe ek thread par kisse bhai ne nyu kahi thi ak hamne kisse ke bare me galat nahi likhna chahiye kai dusre log bi yaha visit karte hain as a guest to bhai ebb wo guest yaha hamare inn jat netao ka makhol uddta nahi dekhenge ,
ek kahawat s ke ' musste ne haldi ki gaanth pa gi aur pansari bann baithya'
sare bawle hoke inn chaudharyua ne rating karan lag re s , jannu to ye sarre hamare inn netao jinko hum apna adrash mante hain, ta bi badde chaudhary ho liye s.
badde sharam ki baat s Ch. Chhoturam ji Ohlyan jinne hum badde garv se hamari kaum ka adrash mante hain unko bi nahi chhoda. kai to iss mahan hasti ne 7 -8 no. bi de re s .ek aadhe bhai ne to over all average kad di. inne ne nyu na bera ak aaj jiss layak tham sare bann re so wo sab iss mahan hasti ke karan so. iss mahan aadmi ne sab jato ko chahe hindu , muslim ya sikh jat ho ko ek manch par ekatha kar diya tha , main to nyu kahu su tham sab jato ne chhodo tahre kunbe ke hi kaithe karke dikha dyo maan jaunga. puri kaum ki bhalai ka chhodo apna gaon ke ek paane ya tholle ka bhala kar ke hi dikha dyo.
mere ya samaj na aai ak ebb ye MOD kitt gaye , ya site jato ke inn mahan hastio ka majak karne ke liye banai s ke?
meri MODs se gujjarish s ke bhai iss thread ne lock hi nahi delete kar dyo.
:mad:

vikassingh1
January 9th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Sir Chhotu Ram: 8.5 (well respected)

Ch Bansi Lal : 10 (No one can match the amount of work he did, and to get work done, you need to be strong headed, intelligent administrator and the real Iron Man of Haryana)

Ch Devi Lal : 4 (was a good grass root level leader but weak personality and unable to control even his own corrupt sons. Lack of education/ communication ability to represent haryana at the national level or otherwise be a national leader)

Ch Charan Singh: 9 (well respected Jat leader)
Mr Natwar Singh: 1
Mr Ajit Singh 1
Mr O P Chautala: -10 (most corrupt politician ever)
Mr Bhupi Hooda : 2 (inexperienced and weak administrator)
Mr Bhajan Lal : 0 (non jat, corrupt)
Ch M S Tikketh : 5

devdahiya
January 9th, 2009, 06:07 AM
bhai kamal ki baat s , maine aade kai kaam ki thread lock hoti dekhi s par ya thread ebb tahi kisse ne lock nahi kari. pichhe ek thread par kisse bhai ne nyu kahi thi ak hamne kisse ke bare me galat nahi likhna chahiye kai dusre log bi yaha visit karte hain as a guest to bhai ebb wo guest yaha hamare inn jat netao ka makhol uddta nahi dekhenge ,
ek kahawat s ke ' musste ne haldi ki gaanth pa gi aur pansari bann baithya'
sare bawle hoke inn chaudharyua ne rating karan lag re s , jannu to ye sarre hamare inn netao jinko hum apna adrash mante hain, ta bi badde chaudhary ho liye s.
badde sharam ki baat s Ch. Chhoturam ji Ohlyan jinne hum badde garv se hamari kaum ka adrash mante hain unko bi nahi chhoda. kai to iss mahan hasti ne 7 -8 no. bi de re s .ek aadhe bhai ne to over all average kad di. inne ne nyu na bera ak aaj jiss layak tham sare bann re so wo sab iss mahan hasti ke karan so. iss mahan aadmi ne sab jato ko chahe hindu , muslim ya sikh jat ho ko ek manch par ekatha kar diya tha , main to nyu kahu su tham sab jato ne chhodo tahre kunbe ke hi kaithe karke dikha dyo maan jaunga. puri kaum ki bhalai ka chhodo apna gaon ke ek paane ya tholle ka bhala kar ke hi dikha dyo.
mere ya samaj na aai ak ebb ye MOD kitt gaye , ya site jato ke inn mahan hastio ka majak karne ke liye banai s ke?
meri MODs se gujjarish s ke bhai iss thread ne lock hi nahi delete kar dyo.
:mad:

I find nothing wrong with this thread Rakesh.Your take is hyper and unnecessary.We respect all these leaders more than you.Why get emotional about it? And what is the harm in taking out average points of a leader as given by various members.Let us not try to portray holier than God.

sachinb
January 9th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Dev Bhai Kyaa baat kah rahe hain aap, jo Rakesh ne kaha hai bilkul sahi hai,,,,,ye thread lock hona chaahiye,,,,,,Hum Ch. Chhotu Ram aur Baba Tiket sareekhe netaon par koyi bhi apmaan ki baat swikaar nahi karenge,,,,

You also dont try to portray yourself Holier than God, how you can say this thing about our great Jat Leaders, come on I have read your previous posts also and any body can make out what kind of person you are,,,,,,,aap apne girebaan mein jhaank kar dekhiye,,,,,,,how you are taking these things so lightly said against our beloved leaders:confused::confused::confused:

Maharaja Surajmal Jindabad, Ch. Chhotu ram Jindabad, Tau Devilal Jindabad, Baba Tiket Jindabad,

Tana-shaahi nahi chalegi, Jat leaders ka apmaan nahi sahenge:rock

I find nothing wrong with this thread Rakesh.Your take is hyper and unnecessary.We respect all these leaders more than you.Why get emotional about it? And what is the harm in taking out average points of a leader as given by various members.Let us not try to portray holier than God.

anilsangwan
January 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Dont you think Bansilal's son was corrupt and used to give permits to people for bringing liquor from Rajasthan for Rs 1 lakh per trip.

If you dont know, go and ask people of Bhiwani.. Ask about Satpal Pahaddi and Surender's nexus during 1996-1999 when bansilal was in power.

Aur Iron man, kya woh lohey k girder bannaya kartey bhai? yes you can say "Marodd Man".

Sir Chhotu Ram: 8.5 (well respected)

Ch Bansi Lal : 10 (No one can match the amount of work he did, and to get work done, you need to be strong headed, intelligent administrator and the real Iron Man of Haryana)

Ch Devi Lal : 4 (was a good grass root level leader but weak personality and unable to control even his own corrupt sons. Lack of education/ communication ability to represent haryana at the national level or otherwise be a national leader)

ygulia
January 9th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Dont you think Bansilal's son was corrupt and used to give permits to people for bringing liquor from Rajasthan for Rs 1 lakh per trip.

If you dont know, go and ask people of Bhiwani.. Ask about Satpal Pahaddi and Surender's nexus during 1996-1999 when bansilal was in power.

Aur Iron man, kya woh lohey k girder bannaya kartey bhai? yes you can say "Marodd Man".

100% true

devdahiya
January 9th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Dev Bhai Kyaa baat kah rahe hain aap, jo Rakesh ne kaha hai bilkul sahi hai,,,,,ye thread lock hona chaahiye,,,,,,Hum Ch. Chhotu Ram aur Baba Tiket sareekhe netaon par koyi bhi apmaan ki baat swikaar nahi karenge,,,,

You also dont try to portray yourself Holier than God, how you can say this thing about our great Jat Leaders, come on I have read your previous posts also and any body can make out what kind of person you are,,,,,,,aap apne girebaan mein jhaank kar dekhiye,,,,,,,how you are taking these things so lightly said against our beloved leaders:confused::confused::confused:

Maharaja Surajmal Jindabad, Ch. Chhotu ram Jindabad, Tau Devilal Jindabad, Baba Tiket Jindabad,

Tana-shaahi nahi chalegi, Jat leaders ka apmaan nahi sahenge:rock

Insulting? Did i ?Why over react dear?Every individual who has made statement regarding any leader will be able to answer you better as to why he felt this way or that way.Please avoid direct attack it is not good for you.I will not react like you for sure.CAN YOU SHOW ME A SINGLE DISRESPECTFUL WORD USED BY ME FOR ANY OF THESE LEADERS MENTIONED HERE UNDER? If not then think what you wrote and introspect.I deliberate on a thing before posting out here.