PDA

View Full Version : Eye Problem

devendramalik
December 17th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I had some severe eye problem recently... do we have any Jaat Bhai who can help me in getting some more information related to eyes.

Rgds
Devendra Malik

VivekGathwala
December 18th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I had some severe eye problem recently... do we have any Jaat Bhai who can help me in getting some more information related to eyes.

Rgds
Devendra Malik

malik sahb i think you need to consult to a doctor

VPannu
December 18th, 2008, 05:16 AM
I had some severe eye problem recently.Mr. Malik dont risk it for a few bucks. Its your bloody EYE. Consult an ophthalmologist before some neem hakeem here comes up with an idiotic advice. Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan:p

devendramalik
December 18th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I am taking treatment at Sankara Eye Hospital and took second opinion at Narayana Netralya at Bangalore. I Was very curious to share my problem with any Eye Expert Jaat Bhai.

Regards
Devendra Malik

sanjeev_balyan
December 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I am taking treatment at Sankara Eye Hospital and took second opinion at Narayana Netralya at Bangalore. I Was very curious to share my problem with any Eye Expert Jaat Bhai.

Regards
Devendra Malik

Malik bhai, Shankarnetralya is one of the best eye hospital in india, be continue

jitendershooda
December 18th, 2008, 09:36 PM

Regards
Devendra Malik

Davender ji Namaskar,

As sanjeev told that they are good hospitals. If you wish you can talk to Dharampal Dudee Ji as his son Jatinder Dudee also a member of this site is an opthalmologist in US.

DR . Jitander Dudee
www.medicalvision.com

SANDEEP5
December 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Can any one tell me that "Is it good to use lasik laser treatment for get rid of goggles? Please suggest.

devendramalik
December 29th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hi Sandeep,
It is not harmful. I have many friends/relative who got this done for them. and have no problem at all. but I feel.. there is no need for this.. better to use specs.. I will talk to the expert in Sankara Hospital and will give you the negative aspects, if any.
Rgds
Dev

sunitahooda
December 29th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I'd consulted an eye expert some time back and he said that lasic treatmeant is good at an age between 20-35 yrs. Please consult an optician keeping your age in mind:)
Can any one tell me that "Is it good to use lasik laser treatment for get rid of goggles? Please suggest.

sachinb
December 29th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Bhai Malik. AIIMS has some good doctors.

There is a doctor by the name of Atul kumar, he is rated among the top doctors and does laser treatment, you can consult but i am not sure whether the laser treatment also has some branches with in it or not.

Dr. Khokhar is another good doctor in AIIMS Delhi:rock

Rgds
Devendra Malik