PDA

View Full Version : Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 07:41 AM
PLEASE go through the link below and find out the truth.I have sent a mail to the TOI correspondent to supply contact number of this girl so that some help can be done.Hope to hear from TOI soon.

‘Please help me!’-Fashion Shows-Fashion-Lifestyle-The Times of India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Fashion_Shows/Please_help_me/articleshow/3862818.cms - 9 hours ago

www.desihotmasala.com/2008/12/renu-rathi-model-renu-rathi-model.html - 15 hours ago

saurabhjaglan
December 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Thats very bad.

If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

And jst one condition:-Next time,she should keep in mind that wo koi aisa kaam na kare jis se jats and ooski family ki insult ho.

I dnt have her no.
Please do let me know her no.
i will send my help to her within few hours

Regards,
Jaglan

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Thats very bad.
If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

I dnt have her no.
Please do let me know.

Regards,
Jaglan

The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.

skarmveer
December 20th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Sir,

Agar aapkee baat ho jaati hai to batana agar wo ladkee interested hogi to usey tikect of or Khaney rehney key liyea kuchh paisa bheja ja sakta hai one of my office in Panvel I wiil send sombody if required.

The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 01:25 PM
to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Mr. Dev Dahiya u have no rights to say anything against her father especially when u r not aware of the whole situation...i think we jats have to think beyond the restricted viewpoint.His father(my distant mamaji)never wanted her to join modelling and go to bombay but she went against his wishes coz she was too much obsessed wid modeling and acting.koi baap nai chaega ki uski aulad suffer kare.m sure now will say ki aisi beti ko maar dena chahiye. but let me tell u one thing we all grow up dreaming abt one thing or the other.she dreamt of being an actress always so she is not mentally abnormal coz she has seen lot of rough patches of life and bad phases in bombay.so like u i wont really blame or abuse anyone coz tht's too easy dropping a stone at someone else's house sitting i nur own house isn't it?no human being is bad its just tht time makes him or her bad
Sir,

Agar aapkee baat ho jaati hai to batana agar wo ladkee interested hogi to usey tikect of or Khaney rehney key liyea kuchh paisa bheja ja sakta hai one of my office in Panvel I wiil send sombody if required.

Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

skarmveer
December 20th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Deepika jee aapko bhee nahi pata chalta agar Dahiya Sahab ney yanha per yea thread na daali hoti. Wo bhee eak pita hai fir bhee unhey likhna pada keukee dukh hota hai jab koi ladkee es tarah sadak per rehney ko majboor ho jai. Mujhey to lagta hai kee in halat mein unkey parivaar key logo ko uskee madad kernee chahiyea wo galat hai yea sahi beti to usee parivaar kee hai.
Mr. Dev Dahiya u have no rights to say anything against her father especially when u r not aware of the whole situation...i think we jats have to think beyond the restricted viewpoint.His father(my distant mamaji)never wanted her to join modelling and go to bombay but she went against his wishes coz she was too much obsessed wid modeling and acting.koi baap nai chaega ki uski aulad suffer kare.m sure now will say ki aisi beti ko maar dena chahiye. but let me tell u one thing we all grow up dreaming abt one thing or the other.she dreamt of being an actress always so she is not mentally abnormal coz she has seen lot of rough patches of life and bad phases in bombay.so like u i wont really blame or abuse anyone coz tht's too easy dropping a stone at someone else's house sitting i nur own house isn't it?no human being is bad its just tht time makes him or her bad

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 02:17 PM
if he is also a father does it mean he has rights to abuse anyone.waise aap sab logo ki jaankari ke liye bata du she is staying in bombay for more than one and a half years.Her father is really very strict who never even allowed their daughters to go out after dark and then she became a rebel.she did everything what he never liked.Everyone has a limit when it comes to testing patience.its so easy to comment especially when u r not going through tht trauma

Deepika jee aapko bhee nahi pata chalta agar Dahiya Sahab ney yanha per yea thread na daali hoti. Wo bhee eak pita hai fir bhee unhey likhna pada keukee dukh hota hai jab koi ladkee es tarah sadak per rehney ko majboor ho jai. Mujhey to lagta hai kee in halat mein unkey parivaar key logo ko uskee madad kernee chahiyea wo galat hai yea sahi beti to usee parivaar kee hai.

skarmveer
December 20th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Deepika Jee,Aap hee koi rasta batai jissay kam-say kam usey sadak per to na rehna padey. We are no one to say anything but its pain-ful thats it.
if he is also a father does it mean he has rights to be abuse anyone.waise aap sab logo ki jaankari ke liye bata du she is staying in bombay for more than one and a half years.he father is really very strict who never even allowed their daughters to go out after dark and then she became a rebel.she did everything what he never liked.Everyone has a limit when it comes to testing patience.its so easy to comment especially when u r not going through tht trauma

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM
i am sure ab tak yeh baat ghar tak pahuch gayi hogi aur her father will definitely bring her back coz father can never see the kids in pain.m sorry if i have sounded rude but see when u are staying away from house(especially when a daughter)things are different.I am also staying away from my family and studying in kuala lumpur and ppl here hate indians.what if tomorrow i get into any trouble and have to stay on street ofcourse it will take time for my parents to reach here or send any help.agar aisa hua(God forbids)toh mai kabhi nai chahungi ki Mr Dev Dahiya ya aap ya koi aur mere parents ke baare me aisa kuch bole ki ladki sadak pe hai phir bhi.......

Deepika Jee,Aap hee koi rasta batai jissay kam-say kam usey sadak per to na rehna padey. We are no one to say anything but its pain-ful thats it.

satyenderdeswal
December 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Hi,

This girl Renu Rathi has joined Zee News as news reader.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks alot for the news...and if thts true then i am really happy for her :)
Hi,

Fateh
December 20th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Beti Deepika, reaction/out brust on crorpati father is normal in this situation because mr dev considers & realy has connection with the girl otherwise why should he feels bad, let any body stay even in gatter. The family of the girl is part of jat samaj & in our samaj most of us donot like such incidents. Also we all are pained & feeling sorry for the girl. The father of the girl is certainly lacked some where in bringing up his daughter, lookingafter her & motiwating her. Mr Dev has expressed his feelings on this thread only, please wait, there are poeple still alive in our community who will not hasitate telling the father of the girl on his face in much more harse words, that he is at fault. Secondly, you are also to be blamed for mentioning the word crorpati which I feel, forced mr Dev to use little harse words. Do you feel that crorpaties & their children cannot do wrong thing. I also feel that not only the family of the girl but we all including you, the whole community & any sensible person will feel bad on such an incident. I know you may feel bad on me also & may reply that I have no right to comment but you should have kept your cool & got in touch with the family immediately rather than displaying your rude, immature & ill mannered reaction on posting of mr Dev. Any way I am sorry on reaction of mr Dev & my comments but the fact remains a fact. Now we all should help the girl without withouting unnesarily & keep our cool.

Fateh
December 20th, 2008, 04:26 PM
If she is safe & joined the news, I am very very happy. Thanks for the news

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 04:33 PM
i am not really surpried coz some ppl get a habit of trying to show tht they are the best but then again u can't blame someone's parents for their kid's action....Mr fateh uncle jee cud u plz explain me wot u really think of upbringing?koi maa baap apne bache ko galat raasta nai dikhate its absolutely individual's call......how about a murderer i guess nobody on this earth will teach his or her kid to kill someone else....mujhe aapki tarah mithha bol bol ke chappal marne ki aadat nai hai and i am not a hypocrite who talks anything just to prove that he is a real jat aur naa mujhe badi badi baat karne ka shauk hai.
Beti Deepika, reaction/out brust on crorpati father is inormal in this situation because mr dev considers & realy has connection with the girl otherwise why should he feels bad, let any body stay even in gatter. The family of the girl is part of jat samaj & in our samaj most of us donot like such incidents. Also we all are pained & feeling sorry for the girl. The father of the girl is certainly lacked some where in bringing up his daughter, lookingafter her & motiwating her. Mr Dev has expressed his feelings on this thread only, please wait, there are poeple still alive in our community who will not hasitate telling the father of the girl on his face in much more harse words, that he is at fault. Secondly, you are also to be blamed for mentioning the word crorpati which I feel, forced mr Dev to use little harse words. Do you feel that crorpaties & their children cannot do wrong thing. I also feel that not only the family of the girl but we all including you, the whole community & any sensible person will feel bad on such an incident. I know you may feel bad on me also & may reply that I have no right to comment but you should have kept your cool & got in touch with the family immediately rather than displaying your rude, immature & ill mannered reaction on posting of mr Dev. Any way I am sorry on reaction of mr Dev & my comments but the fact remains a fact. Now we all should help the girl without withouting unnesarily & keep our cool.

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yes Deepika madam, you seems to have got carried away and when some one gets carried away,the reactions you are pouring are bit natural.You know what the girl said in the interview to the reporter..i quote," My father had been brutally beating me and ill treating me..in fact whole family has made my life miserable"..Unquote...having said that...i take my words back used for her father...after all he is father and sacred appointment of God.That should satisfy you now.And please take your unwarranted words back which you are in habit of using off and on in past too.

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 05:14 PM
i am not really surpried coz some ppl get a habit of trying to show tht they are the best but then again u can't blame someone's parents for their kid's action....Mr fateh uncle jee cud u plz explain me wot u really think of upbringing?koi maa baap apne bache ko galat raasta nai dikhate its absolutely individual's call......how about a murderer i guess nobody on this earth will teach his or her kid to kill someone else....mujhe aapki tarah mithha bol bol ke chappal marne ki aadat nai hai and i am not a hypocrite who talks anything just to prove that he is a real jat aur naa mujhe badi badi baat karne ka shauk hai.

Kindly chill..enough is enough now......Your issue sorted out...now study please.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 05:20 PM
She is one crazy girl i know....i have stayed at her place and i have seen who is at fault...she calls her father'TU' and abuses him...is this something a son or daughter is expected to do?why wud she tell this on a TV channel that she was wrong?issliye i told u before and saying u again jis cheez ke baare me apko na pata ho uske baare me comment karna achi baat nayi hai.i dont need to know from ppl wot i do and wot i don't.when i know i am not wrong i take a stand and i am proud of tht.And i bet i havn't used anything wrong against u.its just tht i pointed it out where u were actually wrong in abusing someone's father.

Yes Deepika madam, you seems to have got carried away and when some one gets carried away,the reactions you are pouring are bit natural.You know what the girl said in the interview to the reporter..i quote," My father had been brutally beating me and ill treating me..in fact whole family has made my life miserable"..Unquote...having said that...i take my words back used for her father...after all he is father and sacred appointment of God.That should satisfy you now.And please take your unwarranted words back which you are in habit of using off and on in past too.

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
She is one crazy girl i know....i have stayed at her place and i have seen who is at fault...she calls her father'TU' and abuses him...is this something a son or daughter is expected to do?why wud she tell this on a TV channel that she was wrong?issliye i told u before and saying u again jis cheez ke baare me apko na pata ho uske baare me comment karna achi baat nayi hai.i dont need to know from ppl wot i do and wot i don't.when i know i am not wrong i take a stand and i am proud of tht.And i bet i havn't used anything wrong against u.its just tht i pointed it out where u were actually wrong in abusing someone's father.

Okie stay proud..God bless you!Get over it now please and concentrate on something more productive.I am happy seeing you winning the game.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 05:24 PM
please MR. Dev Dahiya jee even i think its enough...u have no rights to instruct me wot i shud be doing right?ofcourse i am studying so u dont have to worry abt it

Kindly chill..enough is enough now......Your issue sorted out...now study please.

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM
please MR. Dev Dahiya jee even i think its enough...u have no rights to instruct me wot i shud be doing right?ofcourse i am studying so u dont have to worry abt it

Achche bachche bura nahin mante.Baddon se aisse baat nahin kiya karte...aap hi tou keh rhe thhe ki Rennu Rathee ko baat karni nahin aati.

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 05:33 PM
i think its too much...i dont know u personally then still if u can say all that so how can u expect me to be polite...bade log bhi achi baat kare toh hi shobha deta hai.anyways my sincere apologies if i hurt ur snetiments in anyway

Achche bachche bura nahin mante.Baddon se aisse baat nahin kiya karte...aap hi tou keh rhe thhe ki Rennu Rathee ko baat karni nahin aati.

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
i think its too much...i dont know u personally then still if u can say all that so how can u expect me to be polite...bade log bhi achi baat kare toh hi shobha deta hai.anyways my sincere apologies if i hurt ur snetiments in anyway

God bless you!

deepika
December 20th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I am sorry if my comments were rude.i am really sorry for that
God bless you!

devdahiya
December 20th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I am sorry if my comments were rude.i am really sorry for that

Don't feel sorry Deepika(aap meri beti hi hein).....You are a good human being for sure.Blessings from the bottom of my heart.Hope Renu gets back to the secure and happy environment soon.I will pray for her.

Mahi
December 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM
its really a good news that she is finally on the right path. millions thanks to zee network. i hope its a good lesson to others as well those they are dreaming about the stardom.

may god bless her .

VivekGathwala
December 21st, 2008, 03:02 AM
Hi,

Bhai aapne kuch jyada hi pata hai .....she is in police hospital ...........may be her relatives got the custody today (not sure ) and her custody is in khar police station

ANd in the morning will let u know correctly whr she is

regards

Vivek Gathwala

coolphool
December 21st, 2008, 03:27 AM
I do not know much about this individual. But, it reminds me of the movie 'Fashion.'

From what I know, its not looks and talents alone that get your foot in the Glamor Industry. You need to "give more than that." Like it or not!

She has nothing to offer Mukesh Bhatt. Mahesh Bhatt ka malum nahin!

ritu
December 21st, 2008, 09:01 AM
without knowing the whole truth we should not start blaming anybody.Parents never want bad for their kids.I guess renu is suffering the results of some bad decisions or choices she made for herself .I am sure her parents will come to her rescue.its really gud to see you all so willing to help her.....

sannand
December 21st, 2008, 11:30 AM
I am really surprised to know , this girl has joined Zee News as a news-reader !

When I saw her last time on television 2 days back, she was totally in rags, and was demanding some money to get back home from the news anchor !

Seems this girl has lost her mental balance and for sure, wasn't able to survive the tension that fashion industry throws at a struggler.

saurabhjaglan
December 21st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Good.If shz working again.

golferspar
December 21st, 2008, 05:53 PM
All I wanna say is. I knew that girl very closely. She is a Distant Cousin of mine but Was really close to me at one time. But Time stops for no one. She was crazy to be famous and to be in limelight one day. She wanted to become an actress. And The things she is saying that her father used to beat her up and all. Its not True. She did what she wanted to. Her Mother used to support her and still support her. But there is a limit. See In this Case its not her parents fault and not her even. This Line isnt good. U dun know where to get down ur feets. Like she started taking drugs and smoking coz she must have thought that its a classy thing to do. Coz its normal there in So Called "Glamour Industry".

As Far is Mr. Dev's Comment concerned. He is quiet right. We all have kinda same mentality when we hear all this, rare cases but Frequently. But We dont have right to abuse anyone like her father, he is a fine person. I have seen him closely. They are 4 sisters and one brother. I am just worried about her and her family. Wish her a great life. But Plz dun blame anyone. Everyone is right @ his/her point. I know this news isnt good for Jat Community, for all of us But we can talk about Bejti thing later. She is a human being first. Wish her speedy recovery from the phase she is going through. No hard feelings for anyone!

God Bless Her!

Thanks
Prashant Singhroha

anilsangwan
December 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM
Best reply on the thread !!! :) I guess we can close this thread with this positive note!!

NOM !

All I wanna say is. I knew that girl very closely. She is a Distant Cousin of mine but Was really close to me at one time. But Time stops for no one. She was crazy to be famous and to be in limelight one day. She wanted to become an actress. And The things she is saying that her father used to beat her up and all. Its not True. She did what she wanted to. Her Mother used to support her and still support her. But there is a limit. See In this Case its not his parents fault and not her even. This Line isnt good. U dun know where to get down ur feets. Like she started taking drugs and smoking coz she must have thought that its a classy thing to do. Coz its normal there in So Called "Glamour Industry".

As Far is Mr. Dev's Comment concerned. He is quiet right. We all have kinda same mentality when we hear all this, rare cases but Frequently. But We dont have right to abuse anyone like her father, he is a fine person. I have seen him closely. They are 4 sisters and one brother. I am just worried about her and her family. Wish her a great life. But Plz dun blame anyone. Everyone is right @ his/her point. I know this news isnt good for Jat Community, for all of us But we can talk about Bejti thing later. She is a human being first. Wish her speedy recovery from the phase she is going through. No hard feelings for anyone!

God Bless Her!

Thanks
Prashant Singhroha

devdahiya
December 21st, 2008, 08:06 PM
All I wanna say is. I knew that girl very closely. She is a Distant Cousin of mine but Was really close to me at one time. But Time stops for no one. She was crazy to be famous and to be in limelight one day. She wanted to become an actress. And The things she is saying that her father used to beat her up and all. Its not True. She did what she wanted to. Her Mother used to support her and still support her. But there is a limit. See In this Case its not his parents fault and not her even. This Line isnt good. U dun know where to get down ur feets. Like she started taking drugs and smoking coz she must have thought that its a classy thing to do. Coz its normal there in So Called "Glamour Industry".

God Bless Her!

Thanks
Prashant Singhroha

My dear Prashant, i have already felt sorry for my utterances against the father of this poor girl.I feel sorry again.Let God do the justice to things and let the girl get back in a better environment as soon as possible.I am regularly praying to God for her as i see my daughter in her.Tears have rolled down my throat a few times after knowing about her condition.....God has made me that way...i am helpless in front of his wisdom.My outburst may not be construed as disrespect for her father but as a pant up reaction.Sorry again.

golferspar
December 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM
My dear Prashant, i have already felt sorry for my utterances against the father of this poor girl.I feel sorry again.Let God do the justice to things and let the girl get back in a better environment as soon as possible.I am regularly praying to God for her as i see my daughter in her.Tears have rolled down my throat a few times after knowing about her condition.....God has made me that way...i am helpless in front of his wisdom.My outburst may not be construed as disrespect for her father but as a pant up reaction.Sorry again.

Sir!
No need to be sorry. It can be anyone's first reaction. My point is just that we shouldnt not talk about bejti and all.....We should stand with her family and her if possible. And try to sort out things and make them better. U know. I know Our Jat Community is hurt and shocked with this incident. We should pray and pray. I can understand your feeling Sir. Just dont be sorry. Atleast not to me or anyone on here.

devdahiya
December 21st, 2008, 08:20 PM
Sir!
No need to be sorry. It can be anyone's first reaction. My point is just that we shouldnt not talk about bejti and all.....We should stand with her family and her if possible. And try to sort out things and make them better. U know. I know Our Jat Community is hurt and shocked with this incident. We should pray and pray. I can understand your feeling Sir. Just dont be sorry. Atleast not to me or anyone on here.

I am ready to do any thing in this regard.I have already spoken to a very senior IPS officer today and have requested him to help the poor girl.I have discussed the matter with a few people in Mumbai(my friends) to do whatever they can do to help her and one of them has already reached the girl.

golferspar
December 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Sir,
Your Steps are Very Much Appreciated Sir. Thanks a Ton. I hope you will be able to get some news about her soon. Even i wanna know her whereabouts asap. Her number isnt working.

I am ready to do any thing in this regard.I have already spoken to a very senior IPS officer today and have requested him to help the poor girl.I have discussed the matter with a few people in Mumbai(my friends) to do whatever they can do to help her and one of them has already reached the girl.

amans
December 22nd, 2008, 08:46 AM
I do not know much about this individual. But, it reminds me of the movie 'Fashion.'

From what I know, its not looks and talents alone that get your foot in the Glamor Industry. You need to "give more than that." Like it or not!

She has nothing to offer Mukesh Bhatt. Mahesh Bhatt ka malum nahin!

This mukesh Bhatt guy looks like human cloning experiment gone bad just like the character tony goldwyn played in the movie 6th day!!

anil_rathee
December 22nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
I was on vacations for my marriage
and back today in mumbai
can somebody give latest update on renu
i m in andheri and can go any where to help her
after all she is like our own sister and we should help her.
Please somebody give me her details if u have
I will try to search by myself also..............
Thanks in advance

sachinb
December 22nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
Dev Bhai ji ne is Jwalant-sheel mudde ko saamne laa-kar ek sarahaniya kaam kiya hai,,,,vo iske liye samman ke patra hain,,,,

he is very much committed towards the upliftment of our community. He understood the pain which a Jat girl was going through and thats why brought this thread.

anil_rathee
December 22nd, 2008, 11:44 AM
Plz give her latest update and contact details
I m keen to help her out.....

vikasbhalothia
December 26th, 2008, 01:42 PM
prasant singh rhoha the girl and u both r same as ur cycic. so think on it and try to become normal .over obsasiveness 4 something is not good .

Regards
Vikas Singh Bhalothia

All I wanna say is. I knew that girl very closely. She is a Distant Cousin of mine but Was really close to me at one time. But Time stops for no one. She was crazy to be famous and to be in limelight one day. She wanted to become an actress. And The things she is saying that her father used to beat her up and all. Its not True. She did what she wanted to. Her Mother used to support her and still support her. But there is a limit. See In this Case its not her parents fault and not her even. This Line isnt good. U dun know where to get down ur feets. Like she started taking drugs and smoking coz she must have thought that its a classy thing to do. Coz its normal there in So Called "Glamour Industry".

God Bless Her!

Thanks
Prashant Singhroha

crsnadar
December 26th, 2008, 02:23 PM

I was on vacations for my marriage
and back today in mumbai
can somebody give latest update on renu
i m in andheri and can go any where to help her
after all she is like our own sister and we should help her.
Please somebody give me her details if u have
I will try to search by myself also..............
Thanks in advance

So nice to see people coming forward to help someone in need. It's true that it was her fault but after all she need help. I am in ville parle & can contribute from my side as much I can & I think 100s of Jats are here around so they must come forward.
Jat Sabha ka office bhi Santa Cruz me hai to ab tak to sab kuchh settle ho jaana chahiye tha.

desijat
December 26th, 2008, 11:32 PM
[b]If i am not mistaken i have seen this girl long ago, may be 4-5 months, on a national channel and i feel TOI picked this story lil late, guess too late

my apprehension is that we are beating bush around a dead meat.. please check

grewalrakesh
December 27th, 2008, 06:26 AM
good to see people coming forward...par ek baat bolun kya..
yaar sadkon par hazaron ladkiyan rehati...idhar logon mein itna pyar achanak se kaise phoot pada......
chalo achha hai..kisi ki to help ho rahi...hai..keep going guys....

no comments unless the complete story is known....

caravi2910
January 9th, 2009, 12:36 PM
[b]If i am not mistaken i have seen this girl long ago, may be 4-5 months, on a national channel and i feel TOI picked this story lil late, guess too late

my apprehension is that we are beating bush around a dead meat.. please check

Hi vikas,
search on google and u will get the answer.

anilsangwan
January 9th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Jee lenn dyo ne iss Miss Rathee ne ebb thamm....! chhhod dyo uss ne uske haal pe..... mat na halaal karo uss ne...!!