PDA

View Full Version : Social work na karne ke bahane...Wch one u will choose???

saurabhjaglan
December 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Doston yahan sab ke pas apni apni problems hain kuch ki financial,kuch ki social....but jisko kaam karna hai wo kaam karta hai..aur jisko bahane lagane hai wo bahane hi lagata hai...
1.kisi ki behan,beti,bhai,ladke ki shadi ka bahana...
2.kisi ka zyada busy hone ka bahana..
3.Kis ka night shift ka bahana..
4.kis ka Salary constraint ka bahana....and
5.as per girls ...oonka ladki hone ka bahana...
6.kisi ka apni age ka bahana..
7.kisi ka berozgaar hone ka bahana...
8.kisi ka ye bahana ki oosko to bina kaam kare leadership chahiye...bina baat ke neta bana do.
aur bhee bahut sare hain....
Mujhe bhee problems hain..but main to bahane nahi lagata...
so jis jis ke jon jon se bahane hain wo choose kar lo...
and please let me know..taki life main main yaad rakhun ki jats ka apne hi bro/sisters ke liye kuch nahi kar sakte...

Those who want to help Practically please contact me.

Regards,
Jaglan

Request :- To those people who are working actively for welfare of jats:-Please be like that only.We r Proud of u.

anilsangwan
December 23rd, 2008, 10:52 AM
If you have the Guts and u r "JAT"....Come forward and face me.
This is my challenge.
To Moderator:-Please dnt Block/Close this thread.

Yeh 2 raam-baannn kasootey chalaye bhai Jaglan saab aap ne.! Ebb kis modd ki himmat sei iss thread k haath laga de!! Peenddi kaamp jaangi unki.....:rock
Well I am thinking on the topic you have brought forward and will surely contribute to the thread in some time..

sunitahooda
December 23rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Ye to aapney naye-naye bahaney de diye sabko use karney ke liye....maine to ye bahaney kabhi use nahi kiye....Naveen Gulia Ji se pooch lo. Waise aap kya kartey hian, zara vistaar se bata dijiye. Jats to yahan sabhi hian....par GUTS ka maamla thoda sanjeeda hai...so No Comments:D
Doston yahan sab ke pas apni apni problems hain kuch ki financial,kuch ki social....but jisko kaam karna hai wo kaam karta hai..aur jisko bahane lagane hai wo bahane hi lagata hai...
8.kisi ka ye bahana ki oosko to bina kaam kare leadership chahiye...bina baat ke neta bana do.
and please let me know..taki life main main yaad rakhun ki jats ka apne hi bro/sisters ke liye kuch nahi kar sakte...

Regards,
Jaglan

Note:- People dnt comment in high-Fi english...ki humko dictionary le kar baithni pade...be practical..and sensible.

This is my challenge.

Request :- To those people who are working actively for welfare of jats:-Please be like that only.We r Proud of u.

saurabhjaglan
December 23rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
You can better know about me through:-

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=12876226251227374903

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=140936&tid=5279505582746873668

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26102

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=140936&tid=5281625866366988100

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=140936&tid=5281653143704284996.

If you are interested please mail me jaglan.saurabh@gmail.com
or Call me at +91-9717197416.

Hope to get positive reply from your side.

Regards,
Jaglan

anilsangwan
December 23rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
Jaaglaan saab,

May be intention is good... but this thread is started with a negative note that people make "Bahaana" for not doing social work.

In my opinion, social work is something which comes based on many factors.

What all you have written above may not be Bahana but actual problems wid people and hence they may not be able to contribute even after having willingness to contribute.

Ghuddki tein kaam na chaale haddey mere yaar...!! If you are contributing, well as good, we appreciate. But, those who are not able to contribute, in no sense are bad !!! Kyu unn ne Faasi toddan ne ho ra sei tu?

anilsangwan
December 23rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
But,in my opinion, we should first sit, discuss, arrive at common goal and then act !!!

I am not here to sit and Discuss.

Nishantrathi82
December 23rd, 2008, 12:53 PM
I am not here to sit and Discuss.
I am here to take help from u people too.

If any one interested just join me or i would like to join you.

Same here.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaglan.

Maaka bhai kuch hai bhi krana kya hai kuch overview kuch to baatao bhai, yaa bass yuu he join kaarle paata laaga kaal ku bhai taane kio atankwaadi sanghathan baana diya feer kya karenge hum.:D Baade bhai kuch deep me batao to feer he to koi kuch apne kahega.

saurabhjaglan
December 23rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks to ur so called Noble responses.

@ Prashant:-Dnt worry i will surely do some miracles and set up an example.

saurabhjaglan
December 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
chalo if u people think its a post for "Mauj Masti"....
Then enjoi....and hv good time paas.
Mujhe to kaam karne se matlab hai....kisi ki comentbaji ka muzpe fark nahi padta...
Better to work..shayad mera aaz kiya hua kaam kisi din tumhare kaam aye.:).
Take care.

Samarkadian
December 23rd, 2008, 05:27 PM

Regards,
Jaglan

Note:- People dnt comment in high-Fi english...ki humko dictionary le kar baithni pade...be practical..and sensible.

This is my challenge.

Dear Saurabh,

This place is full of varities more than nature. No doubt you are facing intial resistence.I appreciate your spirits but do you think that everyone you have mentioned if becomes a samaj-sudharak then who will be benefited.No one I guess!! Morever, don't write in a manner that it turns people against you and make fun instead of supporting you and your noble intentions. Few members have asked about your plan as they are curious. You need to write in proper and consolidated way. Pasting link of another site isn't that helpful I think.

This forum has given mileage to two important and marvellous works, which you need to look properly that how they got started and members have contributed as maximum as possible:

1) Jan-Jagriti 2) Adaa

Third name could be yours in providing technical education.Atleast convince people in positive way rather than being hostile and sarcastic. Same would be the counter-response I bet.

Members: Please don't demotivate Saurabh in his endeavours with your creative writting skills and one liners.He is atleast not doing bad for anyone.You all should be suggestive to him instead of asking proofs.