PDA

View Full Version : For all who love eating Maggi : Khao Magar Dhyan Se

saurabhjaglan
December 25th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hi All,

DO NOT IGNORE THIS ....... Especially those fond of Maggi.......

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bee3c0b59c&view=att&th=11e627d633f54828&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

'CORRECT WAY OF COOKING NOODLES'
The correct way to cook instant noodles without harming our bodies and health. `Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for around 3 mi nut es and then it's ready to eat.

This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles.

By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG
causing it to be toxic.

The other thing that you may or may not rea liz e is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.

CORRECT METHOD :
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to mak e noodle
soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.

Dietician's Note: If you buy plain ha kk a noodles which you mak e initially need to boil in water and discard the water. This will soften
the noodles but to prevent it from sticking we need to add a tbsp of oil and also the noodles are deep fried partially to mak e it crunchy and then dusted with flour to prevent it from sticking while boiling. Hence when you buy the noodles they are already made unhealthy and this is the type we use to mak e stir fry noodles and the regular maggi too is made the same way plus they add MSG/ ajinomoto and other chemical pre ser vatives.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bee3c0b59c&view=att&th=11e627d633f54828&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw

A large number of patient with the ages ranging from 18-24 years are ending up with pancreatitis either as a swelling or infection of the
pancreas due to regular consumption of instant noodles..... If the frequency is more than 3 times a week, then it is very hazardous...

Regards,
Jaglan

sunitahooda
December 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
WoW....what an idea Saurabh Ji:)you are a good cook too....surprising....thanks for the healthy way of cooking noodles:D

ritu
December 25th, 2008, 07:34 PM
thanks for the info...

sumitsehrawat
December 25th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Suleeta GG... main te gaya kaam te... ghanne din ki Maggi e Maggi si ho rhi thi... ar main te kora Wax khaa gya maka :(... eeb k karu??

par meri galti na hai... ve khya kare 2 mint me banao maggi... eeb itne jhamele karta haandu te kyukar 2 mint me banegi maggi...

ye TV pe adverisement den aalya pe case thokunga eeb... Jaglan ji aapke kuch resources hai kya Maggi company me??? karvao kuch... pleeeeejj... na te dharti pe te ek jaat kam hojaaga... nahi darro mat... main apni baat kar raha hu :(!

WoW....what an idea Saurabh Ji:)you are a good cook too....surprising....thanks for the healthy way of cooking noodles:D

sunitahooda
December 25th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Nyu kar beera 5-7 jalltey hod angaar se taar ley galle mai....wax pighal jaga arr kimme aanch si bi laag jaagi aantddiyan mai:rock
Suleeta GG... main te gaya kaam te... ghanne din ki Maggi e Maggi si ho rhi thi... ar main te kora Wax khaa gya maka :(... eeb k karu??

par meri galti na hai... ve khya kare 2 mint me banao maggi... eeb itne jhamele karta haandu te kyukar 2 mint me banegi maggi...

ye TV pe adverisement den aalya pe case thokunga eeb... Jaglan ji aapke kuch resources hai kya Maggi company me??? karvao kuch... pleeeeejj... na te dharti pe te ek jaat kam hojaaga... nahi darro mat... main apni baat kar raha hu :(!

sumitsehrawat
December 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Haanji GG... eeb te nyu k karna padega... nahi to permanent constipation ho sakti hai :D:D!!

Nyu kar beera 5-7 jalltey hod angaar se taar ley galle mai....wax pighal jaga arr kimme aanch si bi laag laagi aantddiyan mai:rock

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 09:23 PM
This is very informative and true
yup noodles are actually not good for health if taken regularly.
i also suffered pancreatitis when i was in Hongkong and ofcourse i was eating noodles atleast once everyday:D.its really painful as i was in hospital for 2 weeks without eating anything and drinking(no even water) on drip all the time and lost about 6 kgs,

Hi All,

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bee3c0b59c&view=att&th=11e627d633f54828&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

'CORRECT WAY OF COOKING NOODLES'
The correct way to cook instant noodles without harming our bodies and health. `Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for around 3 mi nut es and then it's ready to eat.

This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles.

By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG
causing it to be toxic.

The other thing that you may or may not rea liz e is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.

CORRECT METHOD :
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to mak e noodle
soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.

Dietician's Note: If you buy plain ha kk a noodles which you mak e initially need to boil in water and discard the water. This will soften
the noodles but to prevent it from sticking we need to add a tbsp of oil and also the noodles are deep fried partially to mak e it crunchy and then dusted with flour to prevent it from sticking while boiling. Hence when you buy the noodles they are already made unhealthy and this is the type we use to mak e stir fry noodles and the regular maggi too is made the same way plus they add MSG/ ajinomoto and other chemical pre ser vatives.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bee3c0b59c&view=att&th=11e627d633f54828&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw

A large number of patient with the ages ranging from 18-24 years are ending up with pancreatitis either as a swelling or infection of the
pancreas due to regular consumption of instant noodles..... If the frequency is more than 3 times a week, then it is very hazardous...

Regards,
Jaglan

VivekGathwala
December 25th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Yeh thas true ...............i read that on noodeles pack

vivektaliyan
December 27th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Yeh thas true ...............i read that on noodeles pack

I don't have read like this on noodeles pack..pata nahi meri aankh khan rehve hein.........

poonamchaudhary
December 27th, 2008, 06:48 PM
This is quiet informative...i always had known that maggi is not really that good for health if eaten regularly..but never knew all these details. Thanks Jaglan for making us aware of this. It has been a sort of eye opener !

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
[COLOR=DarkGreen]

Sumit.... bhai tu ebb "Mombatttiyaan" (Candles) ki factory laaa le... ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Sundu Candle Works.... er kar de marketing si Chinkiland mein .... :rock

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I don't have read like this on noodeles pack..pata nahi meri aankh khan rehve hein.........

Bhai vivek...mein bhi Singapore mein ek saal khaa aaya Noooodles.... kuch na hoya.......... laage sei machinery sahi fitt kar raakhi sei upper aale ne.... :D

Er jab tein machinery sahi sein... kuch na ho.... bannaye jao har ek cheez ka *** :rock

sumitsehrawat
December 27th, 2008, 09:45 PM
bhai eeb te k hey factory laaau main.... aajkaal mera naam Mr.Momjaama khaad raakhya hai loga ne... niri Maggi khaagya :(!

Dhadhadhad KILKII @ Mr. MOMJAAMA... :D:D!!

Sumit.... bhai tu ebb "Mombatttiyaan" (Candles) ki factory laaa le... ha ha ha ha ha ha.... .... :rock

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Mr. MOMJAAMA... :D:D!!

MOMJAAMA aka BHOGGALIYA .... :rock

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Btw thread ka title padh k mujhe laga ki shayad Jaglan bhai k Maggi k packet mein Magarmachhh likadd aaya.... jyan maari woh hum ne salah dewe hai.....

Mr Taant dhorey latooo is now "Maggi Mein Magarmachh"... (MMM)

:rock

sumitsehrawat
December 27th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Magarmach?? Maggi me??? ... :D:D!! hahahha kaash to sacchi me hi aa jaata .... Maggi me magarmach... kaafi creative idea hai :D:D!!
jaise ko comics aati thi Chacha Chaudhary ki... "Chacha Chaudhary ar Raka ka Intekaam"... nyu he Jatland wiki me geran khaatir ek comic ban jaati "Mr Jaglan ar Magar ka Bair"... LOTPOT LOTPOT :D:D!!

Btw thread ka title padh k mujhe laga ki shayad Jaglan bhai k Maggi k packet mein Magarmachhh likadd aaya.... jyan maari woh hum ne salah dewe hai.....

sunitahooda
December 28th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Request to Females....magamachh ki jagah> "Maggie mein Machhli" padhein:D:D:p

Mr Taant dhorey latooo is now "Maggi Mein Magarmachh"... (MMM)

anilsangwan
December 28th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Jaglan bhai is adventureous aadmi !!! :rock

vivektaliyan
December 28th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Request to Females....magamachh ki jagah> "Maggie mein Machhli" padhein:D:D:p

hahahahaha @ sunita ji ...bilkul thik kaha

sachinb
December 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Mr. Ch. Jaglan bhai ne chaunka dene wala khulaasa kiya hai,,,,Maggy is really bad for health,,,

aur bhai lagta hai Hindustan mein badhte hue KABJI ke mareejo ki vajah bhi Maggy mein chhipa hua wax hai,,,,,:D,,,ye purre rashtra ki samshya ho gayi hai:rock

Hi All,

anilsangwan
December 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Sahi kaha sachin bhai aap ne.......PAKISTAAN aur AATANKWAAD se baad mein nibatt lenge..... pehle iss samasya se chhutkaara dilaya jaaye desh ko..... Yeh WAX ki samasya hamare desh ko KHOKHLA kar rahi hai.... desh ka bhavishya khatrey mein hai.... :D

RK uncle ji se mera vinamra anurodh hai ki iss jwalantsheel muddey par ek thread chaalu karein aur hamara sabb ka maarg-darshan karein.... :rock

Mr. Ch. Jaglan bhai ne chaunka dene wala khulaasa kiya hai,,,,Maggy is really bad for health,,,

aur bhai lagta hai Hindustan mein badhte hue KABJI ke mareejo ki vajah bhi Maggy mein chhipa hua wax hai,,,,,:D,,,ye purre rashtra ki samshya ho gayi hai:rock

vivektaliyan
December 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Sahi kaha sachin bhai aap ne.......PAKISTAAN aur AATANKWAAD se baad mein nibatt lenge..... pehle iss samasya se chhutkaara dilaya jaaye desh ko..... Yeh WAX ki samasya hamare desh ko KHOKHLA kar rahi hai.... desh ka bhavishya khatrey mein hai.... :D

RK uncle ji se mera vinamra anurodh hai ki iss jwalantsheel muddey par ek thread chaalu karein aur hamara sabb ka maarg-darshan karein.... :rock

Bhai aap to maggi ki company hi bandh karvane ke piche pad gaye ho..:D
But wax khane se to kabz ki jagha hazma durust hona chahiye...:p( in my openion)....

sachinb
December 28th, 2008, 07:15 PM
is mudde par aapka sahyog sarahaniya hai Sangwan bhai:rock,,,Mr. Ch. Jaglan ne bahut gahri khoj karke is tathya ko parstut kiya hai,,,,aajke yuva ki aanto mein ye WAX kahar barpa raha hai.....

JVM ki baithak mein isse nijaat paane ki liye hum Jaglan bhai se gujarish karenge ki is par parkaash daale:rock

deependra
December 29th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Bhai logo,
Is tathya par ab kuchh jyada hi research karne ki jaroorat hai, kyonki aajkal mai bhi kuchh jyada hi Maggi kha raha hoon.:)