PDA

View Full Version : Women tougher than men

rkumar
January 5th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Well, friends here is what the toughest man has to say about woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1UBQgDDuWc&feature=related

As you will notice, Nixon was really worried of a woman President ever taking over Cuba. Hear his admiration for Mrs Gandhi...

Should be music to the ears of our female members...LOL

RK^2

sachinb
January 5th, 2009, 09:49 PM
RK Uncle, but why Nixon was so worried about females,,,,was he troubled at home or some other reason for this phobia,,,,,,

mere ko to aisa lagta hai ki.....shayad uski ghar mein jyaada na chalti ho,,,,,,it can be one of the reason in my oppinion,,,,baaki aapke vichaar se kyaa ho sakta hai.....ki kisi desh ka itna bada Neta aur aisi baat kahe

As you will notice, Nixon was really worried of a woman President ever taking over Cuba. Hear his admiration for Mrs Gandhi...

RK^2

anilsangwan
January 5th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Thank u RK uncle ji for pointing this out... bahut sahi topic...

Aap bhi bahut diversified topics kahan se laate ho? Sahi mein bahut dil khush kar diya aap ne,...

PS: mere comments baad mein likhunga... :rock

RK^2

AmitGahlawat
January 5th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Kyu Bhaiya abhi kya aapko Pani pe jana hia ya eenkh nullaney.......RK Sir, thanks for sharing such wonderful information. Sir, current affairs par kuch prakash daalein,mujhe topics taiyar karne hian exams k liye........REGARDS:)
Thank u RK uncle ji for pointing this out... bahut sahi topic...

Aap bhi bahut diversified topics kahan se laate ho? Sahi mein bahut dil khush kar diya aap ne,...

PS: mere comments baad mein likhunga... :rock

sachinb
January 6th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Amit Bhai,,,ye baat aap PM mein bhi kar sakte hain,,,,please dont write off topic,,,,its not a good practice na.....thats why i am advising you.....

agar aapki ichha ho to aap apne vichaar is gambhir mudde par rakh sakte ho,,,,,,,

PS:- Kaunse exams se bhai,,,,,vo Rajasthan government aale ke aur koye naye faarm bhare se

Kyu Bhaiya abhi kya aapko Pani pe jana hia ya eenkh nullaney.......RK Sir, thanks for sharing such wonderful information. Sir, current affairs par kuch prakash daalein,mujhe topics taiyar karne hian exams k liye........REGARDS:)

poonamchaudhary
January 6th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Indeed music to the ears!!! And Indira Gandhi sure was one very tough woman. There can be no doubt about it. Well women are tough in their own way and the conception that women are weak generally is a bit unjustified. But there is no scale to compare and say men are tougher or women are tougher. Both are tough in their own way. If men are tough in physical sense then women have more patience and endurance and so on.

RK^2

dreamer
January 6th, 2009, 07:13 PM
you are in bed and she wakes up to kitchen and get u a cup of tea .. well she may be mother, sister or wife ..

she does household as well as goes to office .. very few man can do the both things comfortably ...

she is bahu .. who hears anything from her saas .. koi damaad nahi sun ne waala

she is daughter .. bachpan se hi rasoi main maa ka haath batayegi ... still gets more marks in study than sons :)

at many points she stand tall ... abhi office ki chhuthi hone ko hai ... so will continue in this thread :)

Cheers

ashokdahiya819
January 7th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Gam me dekho
AAdmi sare din hokka pita rehaga phaak nahi tode saare din but woman 4 baje uth jati hai, bhessa ki sani, pher than saaf, pher dhaar khadani, pher dhud blowna, pher gobar gher ke aana, aake ghar saaf kerna baalk thne, pher roti pooni, pher blaak taayar karne school khetar, pher Aadmi (so called strong) ke lia mast nune gee la ke gram gram roti dane vo bhi bhara katora dhai ke saath after that bendole ar dhud dherna haare me aur khal bhani, pher khet me jana , pani bherna I forgot to mention add that as well, khet me jana, pher ulta aa ke saani bhani daangara ki, dhud khadna so on and so on untill 9:00 pm.
Adami still strong ?

anilsangwan
January 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I feel this is the best description of what village ladies do typically. And very valid point raised.

Aadmi kaise strong hua??..... Rotti kha k.,,,Khes oddh k...Taash khel aaya....er khaaj khor leee....er so gaya :(

Lekin not every man is like this... yeh bhi sach hai... apvaad bhi hote hain.. lekin gaam mein to bahut kammm apvaad milengey!

Gam me dekho
AAdmi sare din hokka pita rehaga phaak nahi tode saare din but woman 4 baje uth jati hai, bhessa ki sani, pher than saaf, pher dhaar khadani, pher dhud blowna, pher gobar gher ke aana, aake ghar saaf kerna baalk thne, pher roti pooni, pher blaak taayar karne school khetar, pher Aadmi (so called strong) ke lia mast nune gee la ke gram gram roti dane vo bhi bhara katora dhai ke saath after that bendole ar dhud dherna haare me aur khal bhani, pher khet me jana , pani bherna I forgot to mention add that as well, khet me jana, pher ulta aa ke saani bhani daangara ki, dhud khadna so on and so on untill 9:00 pm.
Adami still strong ?

minichaudhary
January 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Well..i wonder ..in today's world when we love to talk loud about the "women equality" what made you to raise this topic.
But still i appreciate that finally women potential is being recognised and being accepted....
I dont know what make us assume that women are week,,,,they are as strong or week as men can be..!
The frame work of our society is of that type that it never let a girl grow as an individual...but to grow as a girl...you will never let her run..but you will say she cant be an athlete....you will never let her work with her own mind..but you will say..she is dumb...you will never let her take her decision..but you will say she is dependent...
Girls / Women dont need anything but the sapce they deserve as an individual... let them be at their own and they will never give you a chance to compare them with any body....!!
Let realize and accept that men and women are two equal and complimentary part of soictey..if one is missing..other will remain imcomplete!!!!!

sachinb
January 9th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Nature has designed every creature in its own unique way and accordingly it has made each species fit for a particular task, so what Nixon says hardly matters.

Men and Women have their own traits and no point comparing as both are complimentary to eachother, and both deserve equal respect. Any person irrespective of sex, who is vulnerable and susceptible to attacks and can not defend himself/herself is weak, that we can observe in our day to day life also. Its the position in which a person is, makes a person strong or weak, physical strength is one aspect of being strong and its not.........??????????????????:rock

Though different people have different oppinion......Nixon ka bhi apna oppinion:)

gaganjat
January 10th, 2009, 02:33 AM
ib tahi innhi cheeza pai atak rhe so :mad: admi aurat ke competition ka jamana khatam ho liya , this is 21st century, no one is no ones competitor it can be anyone.

dreamer
January 11th, 2009, 09:10 PM
bohat shyani baat kahi bhai hauldaar nai :rock:rock

sannand
January 12th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Bull's Eye !

Gunny on song !

Gogs for you Gags.:cool:

ib tahi innhi cheeza pai atak rhe so :mad: admi aurat ke competition ka jamana khatam ho liya , this is 21st century, no one is no ones competitor it can be anyone.

caravi2910
January 14th, 2009, 09:53 AM

RK^2

Hello sir,
This thread shows that there is something left in the deepest thoughts of our subconcious mind which is still creating doubt on "women equality".
Both men and women are equally competent in their respective areas of work.
So as per my opinion there is no need to discuss that the whether women are tough than men or vice versa.
:)