PDA

View Full Version : Bann on Polythene

sanjeevdabas
January 29th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Every time we seen that our Govt. trying to implement not to use polythene, which is hazardous. But, all of us as known the milk we use every morning is always found packed in polythene packings. Inspite of issuing regulations towards bann on polythene packings, firts our Govt. should convert the packing process of Mother Dairy and other similar industries.
Awaiting response on this issue from the society.

sunillathwal
January 29th, 2009, 02:22 PM
i think not all polythene bags are banned.. but the bags with thickness below a critical limit (30 micron, i guess) are banned!!

kuldeeppunia25
January 29th, 2009, 02:37 PM
bhai bimari ki koe limit na hoti inka istemal turant ban kar dena chahiye

anilsangwan
January 29th, 2009, 07:40 PM
If they change packing to cardboard baased.... I guess one Ltr of milk will come for 35-40 Rs... as compared to present price of Rs23.... are we ready to pay that much price?

Instead of changing the package... we should increase the awareness and also put people on work who take care of waste segregation at lowest possible level.

I have seen in developed countried where 1) a Polythene bags comes for a cost around 50 cents and hence people do not throw it 2) pet bottles are charged and money is returned when you return the empty bottle.... also there should be separate bins for plastic waste and degradable waste...

Yeh sabb cheez karwa de India mein...er fer aawann de kitna e doodh pakket mein.... koi rolla na sei bhai !!!

suniljakhar
January 29th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Rightly said Anil. Banning all polythenes is not a solution but spreading awareness and segregating and using 'degradable' and 'non degradable' polythenes is somewhat required. E.g. milk should be packed in 'degradable' polythenes and these wastes polythenes should be collected properly & processed again....!!

N everyone of us should accept only 'recycalable' polythenes whenver we buy something and that to use least and should carry our own jute bags/polythenes wherever and whenver required.

Govt. alone can not do anything - we have to be cautious in choosing every such thing which is not environment friendly. Or atleast lets start 'REUSING' whatever polythenes we have with us !!

Lets swear to start consciously in this regard. I volunteer to be the first one to swear that I won't be using such things whenver and wherever possible. Also, will let my near and dear ones about the hazard these polythenes are causing to us !!

If they change packing to cardboard baased.... I guess one Ltr of milk will come for 35-40 Rs... as compared to present price of Rs23.... are we ready to pay that much price?

Instead of changing the package... we should increase the awareness and also put people on work who take care of waste segregation at lowest possible level.

I have seen in developed countried where 1) a Polythene bags comes for a cost around 50 cents (MATLAB AADE UK ME YO EK POLYTHENE 40 RUPYA KA PADYA, AAP NE KOE NAA USE KAREGA :rock) and hence people do not throw it 2) pet bottles are charged and money is returned when you return the empty bottle.... also there should be separate bins for plastic waste and degradable waste...

Yeh sabb cheez karwa de India mein...er fer aawann de kitna e doodh pakket mein.... koi rolla na sei bhai !!!

sumitsehrawat
January 29th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Bhai Leele... eeb te manne Kabadiya banan ka shauk chade sei ekdum si... recession ka time ukar he chaal rhya sei... sochu su Kabadiya entrepreneur ban jau... chuggan khaater ek jhola chhaiye bas itni he investment hai ar fer return he return... :D:D!!

Waise baat ekdum sahi kahi hai aapne.

I have seen in developed countried where 1) a Polythene bags comes for a cost around 50 cents and hence people do not throw it 2) pet bottles are charged and money is returned when you return the empty bottle....

shekhar_nehra
January 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Bhai hum mein se Kitne log hain jo .. Jholaa le ke Bazaar jaate hain ? Ya Dukaandaar ko kehte hain nahi ploybag nahi chaiye , ek do item hi hain gojh mein bhi aa jaan gi. Ya polybags ko aise hi kahin bhi nahi fenk dete hain balki sirf dustbin mein fenkte hain.

Govt. has made a right move by this ban. It remains to be seen how the implementation goes. We all need to do our part and reduce the plastic use.