PDA

View Full Version : LANKA DAHAN part-2

Bobby3711
January 30th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Indians are trying to be the best in world and they are touring sri lanka to proving it.
Ramayan mein akele hanuman ne lanka ka dahan kiya tha. Is bar hamare pas 15 hanuman hain. Ye 15 hanuman milkar kya lanka dahan kar payenge, ye dekhna kafi rochak hoga. Kya hum lanka ko 5-0 se hara sakte hain? Iski sambhawna hai aur pehla match jeet kar hamari sena ne iski taraf kadam bhi badha diye hain. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kya india clean sweep kar payega? Apko kya lagta hai.
Plz post your views on this topic.

anilsangwan
January 30th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Indians are trying to be the best in world and they are touring sri lanka to proving it.
Ramayan mein akele hanuman ne lanka ka dahan kiya tha. Is bar hamare pas 15 hanuman hain. Ye 15 hanuman milkar kya lanka dahan kar payenge, ye dekhna kafi rochak hoga. Kya hum lanka ko 5-0 se hara sakte hain? Iski sambhawna hai aur pehla match jeet kar hamari sena ne iski taraf kadam bhi badha diye hain. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kya india clean sweep kar payega? Apko kya lagta hai.

Mera sujhav yeh hai Narender bhai ki agar India buri tarah haar bhi jaaye toh koi farak nahi paddta....!!! Jo organisers hain... cricket boards hain... unko same paisa aayega... khilaadiyon ko same paisa aayega..... baaki Janata ko na + or na hi - ......... Sharad Pawar... dalmiya jaise log fijool mein hi board k chairman k liye nahi bhiddtey... mottta paisa aata hai.... Janata ka !!

Iss Kirkettt ne khaa liya desh bhai....!!! Bhagwaan banna raakhey sein yeh bat-balley aale !!! Award bhi inn e milein sein.....Vijender er Sushil jissyan ne sarkaar award bhi na deti........Laage raho India......!!

sunitahooda
January 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Narender the topic of your thread is so confusing....i thought it is something to do with our mythology and thought of empowering my knowledge on this topic. Dont you think that this PROFESSIONAL MONKEYS should not be compared with HANUMAN?:)

sumitsehrawat
January 30th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Bhai re, Jatland ka te kati STAR NEWS bana diya :D:D!!

IRamayan mein akele hanuman ne lanka ka dahan kiya tha. Is bar hamare pas 15 hanuman hain. Ye 15 hanuman milkar kya lanka dahan kar payenge, ye dekhna kafi rochak hoga. Kya hum lanka ko 5-0 se hara sakte hain? Iski sambhawna hai aur pehla match jeet kar hamari sena ne iski taraf kadam bhi badha diye hain. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kya india clean sweep kar payega?

sachinb
January 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM
isi isi baat naa likhyaa kar,,,,haade koye ho nyu kahe paavega ke BCCI ka PARCHAR karre se Kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii:D

PS:- Bhai "Kilkiiiii" is equivalent of "Cheers",,,,,,so people should not object to this Haryanvi version of cheers:rock

Nishantrathi82
January 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Maine jab ye thread ka title dekha to socha k kuch Ramayan se related info hooge.
But aab Cricket hmmm chalo koi baat nahe i wish k hum jet jaaye 5-0 although bahut tough hooga but let c team is performing good hope for the best :)

Bobby3711
January 30th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Narender the topic of your thread is so confusing....i thought it is something to do with our mythology and thought of empowering my knowledge on this topic. Dont you think that this PROFESSIONAL MONKEYS should not be compared with HANUMAN?:)

every1 has their own views n every1 has intrest in seprate games. I just read this title in a magazine n just post here. My favruite game is kabbaddi but unfortunately it is not a so popular game in india. You are right. The cricketers are proffessional monkeys. You gave the a suitable title to them.
But we r indian so let us cheers on every win of india.

sunitahooda
January 30th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Bera na mera title kissa sai....but yes kabaddi is far better than cricket. These cricketers are just munching money from all sources:oThey are more busy in acting n posing in ads rather than cricket what they are meant to be playing
every1 has their own views n every1 has intrest in seprate games. I just read this title in a magazine n just post here. My favruite game is kabbaddi but unfortunately it is not a so popular game in india. You are right. The cricketers are proffessional monkeys. You gave the a suitable title to them.
But we r indian so let us cheers on every win of india.

kapdal
January 30th, 2009, 02:36 PM
That's too harsh. They have been doing quite well off late. Paisa kamaane main kya buraayi hai, as long as it is not illegal. Agar unki fan following ki wajah se koi unhain ad main leta hai to usmain kya fight hai? They have worked hard and performed to get the fan following in the first place.

Bera na mera title kissa sai....but yes kabaddi is far better than cricket. These cricketers are just munching money from all sources:oThey are more busy in acting n posing in ads rather than cricket what they are meant to be playing

sunitahooda
January 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I know its harsh....n i wanted to sound real harsh....really....what if they won few matches? what about all they have lost? I'm known for my harshness but its not for you to judge....i put my views and i have a freedom to do that
That's too harsh. They have been doing quite well off late. Paisa kamaane main kya buraayi hai, as long as it is not illegal. Agar unki fan following ki wajah se koi unhain ad main leta hai to usmain kya fight hai? They have worked hard and performed to get the fan following in the first place.

kuldeeppunia25
January 30th, 2009, 02:51 PM
in cricketeran ka bateuan jisa man samman hon lagrya se ar... jo bhai garibi ke mahol me mehnat kar ke olympic me medal lyae ....unki koi puch nahi ...ar is cricket ne to odde koe janta bi konya jit ye bhai sushil & vijender india ka danka baja ke ayye se ....in cricket alla ne to maal(paisa) bhatera s .....in n des ki esi tesi kar di ........ in khater to bhot se darwaje baat dekhe se modelling,acting aur match fixing in khater tyar se.
ar mhare purane game hocky, kabbadi,kusti,r or bhot se game se jinka koe nam bhi na leta.to bhai meri khyal me to is cricket ne chod ke ne apne kam dhande pe dhyan dharo isse me budlya ne fayda bataya....................................

Bobby3711
January 30th, 2009, 02:58 PM
I know its harsh....n i wanted to sound real harsh....really....what if they won few matches? what about all they have lost? I'm known for my harshness but its not for you to judge....i put my views and i have a freedom to do that

both of you are right. But it is not a matter that what is harshing and what is not. Just feel the support to cricket which is given by us. We make them hero n we make them zero. If they win we make them hero but we ignore them then they lose. These all things don't happen with other games. Just think about other games. What is the fault of them. Why they are ignored by government and organisors. Hockey, football n kabbaddi , they have no sponser at international level. We have won three times the world cup of kabbaddi n four times gold medal in commonwealth games. Same is happening with hockey. In hockey we were world champion n olympic gold medalist. But now all we can see the position of these games in india.

kapdal
January 30th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Well, this was even harsher :)
Sunitaji, you misunderstood. I was not judging you. I was also voicing my opinion (just like you, I also have the freedom to do that). As for losing matches, sports is about winning and losing. If someone wins everytime, then it is not fun anymore.

kapdal
January 30th, 2009, 03:24 PM
You are right about the other games. But is not cricket's or cricketers' fault if other games are not that popular in India.

both of you are right. But it is not a matter that what is harshing and what is not. Just feel the support to cricket which is given by us. We make them hero n we make them zero. If they win we make them hero but we ignore them then they lose. These all things don't happen with other games. Just think about other games. What is the fault of them. Why they are ignored by government and organisors. Hockey, football n kabbaddi , they have no sponser at international level. We have won three times the world cup of kabbaddi n four times gold medal in commonwealth games. Same is happening with hockey. In hockey we were world champion n olympic gold medalist. But now all we can see the position of these games in india.

sunitahooda
January 30th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Its OK Kapil Ji:)but here i beg to differ from you ask who loose every time and who wins every time. I'm sure we cant get that sheer happiness or the sadness just by watching it. I left watching cricket way back but i get excited when there is a critical match going on and INdia Wins:)
Well, this was even harsher :)
Sunitaji, you misunderstood. I was not judging you. I was also voicing my opinion (just like you, I also have the freedom to do that). As for losing matches, sports is about winning and losing. If someone wins everytime, then it is not fun anymore.

sumitsehrawat
January 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Cricketer's fault? He's not saying that either. Please don't assume any criticism to be anti-cricket!

But is not cricket's or cricketers' fault if other games are not that popular in India.

Bobby3711
January 30th, 2009, 09:21 PM
All this is the fault of administration n sponsers. Koi b dusare games ko approach karne ko taiyar nahi hai. Shayad yahi vajah hai ki talent upar nahi ata aur cricketers ko publicity aur paisa dono milte hain. Ab hum abhinav bindra, vijender aur sushil ka hi example lete hain. They did a splendid job n gave the moments of joy n proud. But hamare administrative ne sab satyanash kar diya. Hamare administration ne is sab ko ignore karte hue kisi aur ko award diye. Bus yahi par hamara bharat pichhe reh jata hai. Hum cricketers ka kasur nahi nikal sakte . Wo sirf apna kam karte hain. Har koi paisa kmana chahta hai chahe wo khel se aye ya advertisement se. Agar koi achha khelega tabhi use ad milengi. Aur agar achha khelega to team ko fayda aur team ko fayda to india ko thodi bohat khushi milti hai.