PDA

View Full Version : @@ Battle of the genders ....

shweta123
February 5th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”

AND “maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

- ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

- ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

- ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …’

- ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !

anilsangwan
February 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Shweta ji... good topic..!!

Btw..title tein e bera paattt gya ki kya honey waala hai iss thread mein :)

ajayverma1973
February 5th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take it seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.

Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”

AND “maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

- ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

- ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

- ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …’

- ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !

bagamalik
February 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM
thats good,
some point you have defined in that statement good but many of point are wrong so.

thats point show by you,

can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

man and women are both made for each other so that if one are not available no value of other.

try to understand the realty and no comant for eact other.

women do thing but don't try to be a man

shweta123
February 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
thats good,
some point you have defined in that statement good but many of point are wrong so.

thats point show by you,

can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

man and women are both made for each other so that if one are not available no value of other.

try to understand the realty and no comant for eact other.

women do thing but don't try to be a man
English nahi aaati to hindi me bol lo :o par hame kuch samajh nahi aaya :rock

shweta123
February 5th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take is seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.
Isme koi nahi jeetega aur jeetna bhi nahi chahiye !

It has nothing to do with you - give me a break I am just talking generally & such statements are very common !

sachinb
February 5th, 2009, 04:48 PM
No battle among both the sexes. Both are unique creation of GOD. And each contain certain traits which are typical to that sex only.

No question of any fight as both are complimentary to eachother.

Rather i will say fighting is a human beings tendency, they have to fight for supermacy, interests, security, survival etc etc. Males fight with males and females fight with females examples are numerous. Same way males fight with females and vice-versa.

Wherever there is a clash of interests/personality, the fight is imminent irrespective of the sexes.

Also extreme bonding is seen among males as well as females wherever the person finds of similar interests or similar temprament depending up on likings/dislikings.

bagamalik
February 5th, 2009, 04:53 PM
English nahi aaati to hindi me bol lo :o par hame kuch samajh nahi aaya :rock

HAhAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:p :p :p :p
no problem madam,

je thare samajh me aa jati to, pher thame upper ho jaati na

try to understand

ajayverma1973
February 5th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I no one is going to win then why such battle is going on, aur haan u said "it is nothing to do with you" you have quoted all my points which are some how true but difficult to digest and trying to show that you are talking in general.

See, I've clear my point and I know you are very smart but please don't play with words.

Isme koi nahi jeetega aur jeetna bhi nahi chahiye !

It has nothing to do with you - give me a break I am just talking generally & such statements are very common !

shweta123
February 5th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I no one is going to win then why such battle is going on, aur haan u said "it is nothing to do with you" you have quoted all my points which are some how true but difficult to digest and trying to show that you are talking in general.

See, I've clear my point and I know you are very smart but please don't play with words.
bhains badi ya akal - iska faisla hua aaj tak?
murgi pehle aayi ya anda - iska hua ?
kayi cheezo ke faisle nahi kewal mukadme hote hain :D

& I am trying to show :rolleyes::confused: ? I am not 'trying' rather m talking in general, aur agar aap chahte ho ki hum aapke upar hi baat kare to mujhe kya issue hoga, mai to chah rahi thi ki aap lapete me aane se bach jaaye par shayad aap bachna nahi chahte :D

And you seem to be jealous of me - you first pass gender based statements, then you pm me and say that you didnt meant it and now when I am not responding to you, you are saying that dont play with words :confused: - mai karu kya ???? :rock

Aap rehne do na, auro ko bol lene do pleaseeeeeeee :mad:

sachinb
February 5th, 2009, 05:26 PM
shweta ji,,,me is saying only this again:-

No battle among both the sexes. Both are unique creation of GOD. And each contain certain traits which are typical to that sex only.

No question of any fight as both are complimentary to eachother.

Rather i will say fighting is a human beings tendency, they have to fight for supermacy, interests, security, survival etc etc. Males fight with males and females fight with females examples are numerous. Same way males fight with females and vice-versa.

Wherever there is a clash of interests/personality, the fight is imminent irrespective of the sexes.

Also extreme bonding is seen among males as well as females wherever the person finds of similar interests or similar temprament depending up on likings/dislikings.

rakeshsehrawat
February 5th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Shweta ji kam se kam aisa to nahi kaha tha.
Pehlam thodi ladai ho rahi hain is baat pe????

kitne thread lock ho liye aur kitne hone hain???????

Hats off to you females are better

nd-chora
February 5th, 2009, 05:39 PM
HITE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX :cool:

kapdal
February 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take it seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.

Bina battle kiye apne aap ko vijeta ghoshit karna na sirf bewkoofi, par kamzori ki bhi nishani hai..

anjusin
February 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
i don't find it ..if there is any battle going on..........male n female r two diffrent individuals.....both with negative n positive traits.....so all the more wat is being done here is trying to create a battle.....illogical !!:rock

poonam
February 6th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

Shweta, let me be upfront...and confess I skimmed thru wot you wrote (title was enough to guess the contents of the post :))..No leg pulling..just an honest confession!

Democracy hai ,, you have every right to express what you feel, so not dissecting/commenting/reviewing here. Just one point, I want to draw your attention to.

As I said, while I was on a birds eye view of your post what caught my attention was your statement in red. I strongly disagree, yaar domestic front per cerebral kuchh nahin chahiye...sirf physical chahiye! You certainly need cerebral power at work though! I dont think I need to elaborate this.

Yahan thoda basic technical fault laga which I couldnt digest, so pointed out. Hope you wont be offended!

P.S. On the topic, I guess Col Malik posted something very apt and intelligent regarding gender/fair sex (I totally venerate him ....he is one chivalrous guy and absolute gentleman I've come across in my life), could someone please pull out the link? Everyone (read men) here must read it ..:)

poonam
February 6th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Good discussion here:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4942&highlight=fairer+jagmohan+malik

Unable to recall if it was the same post (I guess it was different), but reckon phenomenal words expresssed by some members..must read!

deepika
February 6th, 2009, 04:37 AM
excuse me can u plz show me which lines in d thread reflects the inferiority complex.....muuch pinna kai aur tumhari khalli daru ki bottle me kitni daru bach gayi issi baat karkai apne aapko agar bahut budhimaan samjte ho toh toh apni galatfamni ku jaldi se durr karo....get a life and a good one:D.....and guess wot as far as complex is concerned i think d other way around

HITE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX :cool:

deepika
February 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
m sorry poonam but i agree with shweta....ofcourse cerebral strength is also involved as i havn't seen any mentally retarded person cooking food:D...moreover i requires so much of patience and one has to use brainz to know what quantity of salt,turmeric,pepper,spices,water blah blah blah is to be added to a particular vegetable:confused:....i feel so depressed whenever i realize tht m not good at tht:eek:....whenever i hav to cook i keep looking for d recipe book:D....i must say its one hell of a job...and so are other household chores:p

Shweta, let me be upfront...and confess I skimmed thru wot you wrote (title was enough to guess the contents of the post :))..No leg pulling..just an honest confession!

Democracy hai ,, you have every right to express what you feel, so not dissecting/commenting/reviewing here. Just one point, I want to draw your attention to.

As I said, while I was on a birds eye view of your post what caught my attention was your statement in red. I strongly disagree, yaar domestic front per cerebral kuchh nahin chahiye...sirf physical chahiye! You certainly need cerebral power at work though! I dont think I need to elaborate this.

Yahan thoda basic technical fault laga which I couldnt digest, so pointed out. Hope you wont be offended!

P.S. On the topic, I guess Col Malik posted something very apt and intelligent regarding gender/fair sex (I totally venerate him ....he is one chivalrous guy and absolute gentleman I've come across in my life), could someone please pull out the link? Everyone (read men) here must read it ..:)

caravi2910
February 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Hi shweta,
Yeh kya thread start kar di...............:D

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Poonam I am surprised that you have quite narrowly interpreted the term ‘domestic front’ while analyzing my statement and haven’t read between the lines ! :)

Now I didn’t thought I will have to explicate this term which has immeasurable dimensions & coverage, but still I am trying. :o

Domestic front is the arena which never lets a person to win and neither it lets him to quit it ! :)

Though males too have a significant role to play on the household front, but their responsibility is more of broad nature, rather than it being spread across many tiny chores as is the case with the women.

The domestic front is full of newer responsibilities, tasks, odd jobs etc and is a never ending scuffle. Consequently, it leads to anxiety, qualms & stress and is a burden filled, yet inexorable responsibility.

And in case you still aren’t satisfied with the explanation, here comes few examples of what domestic front consists of when I say that it consumes lots of cerebral strength:

- Household works that needs to be done at regular intervals like cooking/getting cooked food two or three times a day, get the dishes cleaned, clothes washed/dry cleaned & ironed keeping into mind which cloth is to washed in what manner as per the type of garment,

- Making a budget and control of expenditures,

- Buying food products, vegetables, spices, beverages, breads, milk etc apart from other regular purchases

- Keeping record of which articles of daily use needs to be procured from market

- Paying the various bills

- Cleaning/getting cleaned the house

- Taking out the trash from various corners of the house from time to time

- Explicit decision–making relating to the household including catering to urgent need for household repairs orcalling an electrician, plumber etc

- Bearing a child and subsequent child–care,

- Making a child ready for school, arranging his school bag, looking at the homework given to him, guiding him in each & every activity & explaining to him various ifs & buts

- Taking care of her husband and sharing his tension he may be carrying from his workplace, looking forward to his needs which he not even mentions, giving an empathetic shoulder to him etc

- Maintaining healthy relations with the family, relatives, circle of friends at work & otherwise, attending various socializing events, deciding & purchasing various customary gifts etc to be given or exchanged at various occasions

- And the list goes on …………. :)

And believe me this is just beginning of the explanation of this vast term. It imbibes lots of other moral, phsycological, mental, physical duties, responsibilities etc !

Hope you will be able to digest it :)

sachinb
February 6th, 2009, 12:08 PM
saari cheej theek se,,,,par thoda saa chhota karke likhyaa karo:D,,,,,haade to bas 3-4 line padh ke jawab tyaar karyaa karraaa,,,,ib itnaa laamba sauda,,,kit te ke chhante

I agree managing home is not an easy task, it requires lot of planning and mental exercises

Poonam I am surprised that you have quite narrowly interpreted the term ‘domestic front’ while analyzing my statement and haven’t read between the lines ! :)

Now I didn’t thought I will have to explicate this term which has immeasurable dimensions & coverage, but still I am trying. :o

Domestic front is the arena which never lets a person to win and neither it lets him to quit it ! :)

Though males too have a significant role to play on the household front, but their responsibility is more of broad nature, rather than it being spread across many tiny chores as is the case with the women.

The domestic front is full of newer responsibilities, tasks, odd jobs etc and is a never ending scuffle. Consequently, it leads to anxiety, qualms & stress and is a burden filled, yet inexorable responsibility.

And in case you still aren’t satisfied with the explanation, here comes few examples of what domestic front consists of when I say that it consumes lots of cerebral strength:

- Household works that needs to be done at regular intervals like cooking/getting cooked food two or three times a day, get the dishes cleaned, clothes washed/dry cleaned & ironed keeping into mind which cloth is to washed in what manner as per the type of garment,

- Buying food products, vegetables, spices, beverages, breads, milk etc apart from other regular purchases

- Keeping record of which articles of daily use needs to be procured from market

- Explicit decision–making relating to the household including catering to urgent need for household repairs orcalling an electrician, plumber etc

- Making a child ready for school, arranging his school bag, looking at the homework given to him, guiding him in each & every activity & explaining to him various ifs & buts

- Taking care of her husband and sharing his tension he may be carrying from his workplace, looking forward to his needs which he not even mentions, giving an empathetic shoulder to him etc

- Maintaining healthy relations with the family, relatives, circle of friends at work & otherwise, attending various socializing events, deciding & purchasing various customary gifts etc to be given or exchanged at various occasions

And believe me this is just beginning of the explanation of this vast term. It imbibes lots of other moral, phsycological, mental, physical duties, responsibilities etc !

jagmohan
February 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
A favorite topic at JATLAND, that is interesting, controversial and non conclusive. One can take sides only at your own risk. It is ironic that we are trying to compare things that are complimentary to each other. It is human (male & female) nature to conclude that one is superior and not accept other’s point of view. And there can be no people more passionate in discussion than us.

Leaving aside the mythological aspects and thinking purely in terms of evolution of mankind, one wonders whether the earliest man/woman thought in the same terms as we think today. Did the earliest man ever think of himself as superior to the women of his flock or tribe? Did he feel proud or superior when he protected his women from wild animals or other male members? Similarly, do we feel proud or superior when we as men or women do something for each other?

There is a lot of difference between real life and discussions to prove a point. It is often seen that those of us who talk of liberty, freedom and equality in public do not practice these in our private lives. I am reminded of a quote: “O Liberty, what crimes are not committed in thy name”.

Being physically stronger than women has no meaning when a man overlooks crimes being committed against women, either in his own house or in the neighborhood. What use such masculinity? For those who want to see this masculinity in practice, travel in a Haryana Roadways bus and see how boys behave with young school going girls. Yes, these specimen (who will become men and never know what respect for women means) display total superiority of their gender.

Given genuine equal opportunities, both sexes are capable of achieving what they want to. Education is one pill that must open up the mind towards tolerance and acceptability of each other. It is only then that we will stop comparing and deciding who is superior. In any case what is the necessity to decide so? We are living in a society that worships goddesses and denigrates women.

There is another dichotomy. It is taken as natural for a male to do what he feels like, but a taboo for women to do so. A man can look at women and pass comments as to how he wished he could do this or that, but all hell will break loose if his better half was to express the same sentiments. Then we will do what has been easiest for a male to do, since ages, and that is to pass judgment on the character of women. Then kill / burn them because it is a male dominated society!!

In my view both are equal and out of 100 points, I believe womenfolk deserve 51, if not more. The only way to enlightenment is: respect your parents (whatever or whosoever they are), respect your sisters (if one does not have a sister, adopt one), love your daughters and respect your wife. If you do that, you are a truly wonderful individual.

Ek kaam nahin kar sakti bhai chhori: Truck ka tyre nahin badal sakti!!!!!!!

With regards,

JS Malik

satyenderdeswal
February 6th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Bhaio.
kadey thamney issa suna se ke din ke bina raat ki koi value hai ya pher raat ke bina din ki...
Jaise cycle ke dono tyro main ladai ho jaye ki kis ke saharey cycle chal rahi hai......

baki aap log samajhdaar ho

sachinb
February 6th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Deshwal Bhai We is in agreement with you, but still we all should keep fighting endlessly on this topic:D

Bhaio.
kadey thamney issa suna se ke din ke bina raat ki koi value hai ya pher raat ke bina din ki...
Jaise cycle ke dono tyro main ladai ho jaye ki kis ke saharey cycle chal rahi hai......

baki aap log samajhdaar ho

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 12:35 PM
...........It is ironic that we are trying to compare things that are complimentary to each other.............. It is human (male & female) nature to conclude that one is superior and not accept other’s point of view.
Sir, to clear my stand once again, I am in NO mood to compare both the genders and strive towards any end result by concluding who is superior ! I have no doubts about the complimentary & supplementary roles of both the genders.

It is NOT a comparison, but often its quite unfortunate to hear sentences like the ones I mentioned by picking them up from some thread at this place. Few more views which the men have for women:

1-
Hum parivaarik mahol mey reh hai padosee bhee bana dengey khana to kya galat hai per banaigee koi aurat hee.
Quote:

2-
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetadhaka http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=187793#post187793)
kyo aap aurato pe itne ghanee dependent ho ki khana tak nahi banta !!

shweta ji khana bina dimak ka insaan bhi bna sakta hai .
isliye ye kaam aap logo ko sonp rakha sai .

3-
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotikohar http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=187835#post187835)
ya to bahoot hi galat baat kah di ji aapne.................is baat ka matlab to aap apni ma tak ki respect nahi karte........

bahutaey bowli baat kah di hooda ji

yahi to muskil hai jyoti ji aap logo se bahas karne me .
kisi tark ka attar dete nhi banta hai to maa or bahan ko bich
me le aati ho. time chahe koi bhi ho aourto me mard se kam hi
dimak hota hai . aap ne maa ki baat uthai chalo mujh se to mamy me
dimak jyada hi hoga . par papa se to kam hi hoga nai

satyenderdeswal
February 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Phir bhi ek baat to hai...
main jab bhi drive karta hu aur koi ladki two wheeler ya car drive kar rahi ho to bahut jayada distance rakhta hu....confused!!!!!!!!
Apni Jaan pyari hai bhai....
JUST JOKING....HA HA HA

Nishantrathi82
February 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
No Male without Female(In Existense) and No Female without Male(In Existense).
So keep Rocking Together.:rock

spdeshwal
February 6th, 2009, 02:36 PM
कर्नल साहब, ट्रक का तो शायद ना भी बदल्या जा पर झोटे बग्गी का ते जरुर ऐ बदल देंगी !
खैर ये तो मजाक की बात हुई, पर ये भी सचाई है कि हर क्षेत्र में सक्षम, बराबर कि भागेदारी और सफलताओं के कीर्तिमान स्थापित करने के बावजूद भी हमारे समाज में नारी को बराबरी का दर्जा हासिल नही हो सका है !

खासकर हमारे समाज में (जाट) ये भेदबाव लड़की के जन्म से ही शुरू हो जाता है, और सायद सदियों से चला आ रह है !
ग्रामीण परिवेश से आए सभी भाई बहिन जानते हैं , जब घर में बचा जन्म लेता हैं , उस ख़बर को सगे संबधियों तक पंहुचाने के तरीके से ही जाहिर होता है कि लड़के लड़की दर्जा बराबर नही है ! जिस घर में बेटा पैदा होता है , वहां थाली बजा कर खुसी का इजहार किया जाता है और जहाँ लड़की पैदा होती , वहां माँ बेटी के तिरस्कार का ने ख़तम होने वाला सिलसिला सुरु हो जाता है !

लड़के के ननिहाल में , गुड कि भेल्ली या मीठाई आदि भेज कर, जल्दी से जल्दी समाचार पहुँचा दिया जाता है ! लड़की पैदा होने पर चिठ्ठी भर लिखने का उत्साह नही होता ! लड़की कि नानी, कोई समाचार न मिलने से समझ जाती है कि उसकी लाडली के दुखों का एक और अध्याय और सुरु हो गया है !

आपने ये भी सही फरमाया है कि हम अपने घर और आस पास, इस बुरी वृति को ख़तम कर समाज से समूल ख़तम करने में अपना सहयोग कर सकते हैं !
स्वेता जी आप सही कह रही हैं बल्कि में तो यहाँ तक कहूँगा कि अगर लड़के और लड़कियोंओ को बराबर सुविधाएँ उपलब्ध होने पर लड़कियां लड़कोनो को पीछे छोड़ सकती हैं ! उन में भी असीम गुण और सक्षमताएँ हैं!

खुश रहो !

Nishantrathi82
February 6th, 2009, 02:40 PM
स्वेता जी आप सही कह रही हैं बल्कि में तो यहाँ तक कहूँगा कि अगर लड़के और लड़कियोंओ को बराबर सुविधाएँ उपलब्ध होने पर लड़कियां लड़कोनो को पीछे छोड़ सकती हैं ! उन में भी असीम गुण और सक्षमताएँ हैं!

खुश रहो !

100% Agree with u sir :)

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:rock
Madam bholi ho rhi hai k ye saare ka kaam te aadmi bhi kar sakte

harayanvi me likha hai abb bhi samjh me na aye to alag baat hai

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 02:56 PM
आपने ये भी सही फरमाया है कि हम अपने घर और आस पास, इस बुरी वृति को ख़तम कर समाज से समूल ख़तम करने में अपना सहयोग कर सकते हैं !

खुश रहो !
Ye pehla reply hai jise sun kar laga ki ye on-topic hai :)

I just intended that the people who discard the role of women in various spheres and those who look down upon them, should peep into their mind and think once again that they are overlooking something really worth it.

Few men play a 'women card' to make a woman feel embarassed when she does something out of the ordinary or beyond their expectations, by passing statements like 'tumne aurat ho kar bhi acha kaam kiya hai' ya fir 'tum ek aurat ho aur tumko ye kaam shobha nahi deta' ya 'ladki ho na tumhari koi galti nahi hai, tumse hoga nahi' etc etc.....

If a woman is not competent in some work, then this incomepetency should not be associated with her being a woman :rolleyes:

Atleast people can start acknowledging the achievements made by females in their family & those around and treat them just as any other human being. It is not something which is to be shown to the society, it is something to be felt & practised.

Since long, women have received a secondary treatment. Its easy to say otherwise, but truth comes on surface no matter what. Atleast keep trying to throw away rotten thoughts and pump in some newer air.

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 03:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:rock
Madam bholi ho rhi hai k ye saare ka kaam te aadmi bhi kar sakte

harayanvi me likha hai abb bhi samjh me na aye to alag baat hai
Par karte nahi hai ! Tum karte ho?

future me karoge ? Khana banaoge 3 time din me?
aaloo, gazar, paalak, dahi, dhaniya masala, namak etc roz laaya karoge?
pocha aur jhaddo lagaoge?

apne bache ki potty saaf karoge, usko nehlaoge, uski school ki kitaabe time table ke hisaab se lagoage, jaagoge uske sath raat bhar jab wo jagaayega ?

ghar pe mehmaan aayenge to unko kya lena dena khilaana pilaana hai karoge?

YOU just keep shut ! This is not a platform for your nonsense jokes:thappad

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 03:08 PM
its fact we can't ignore the role women:tamatar

madam sun na dekhane ke baad laga hoga aapni badai to sabne aachhi lagti hai

Ye pehla reply hai jise sun kar laga ki ye on-topic hai :)

I just intended that the people who discard the role of women in various spheres and those who look down upon them, should peep into their mind and think once again that they are overlooking something really worth it.

Few men play a 'women card' to make a woman feel embarassed when she does something out of the ordinary or beyond their expectations, by passing statements like 'tumne aurat ho kar bhi acha kaam kiya hai' ya fir 'tum ek aurat ho aur tumko ye kaam shobha nahi deta' ya 'ladki ho na tumhari koi galti nahi hai, tumse hoga nahi' etc etc.....

If a woman is not competent in some work, then this incomepetency should not be associated with her being a woman :rolleyes:

Atleast people can start acknowledging the achievements made by females in their family & those around and treat them just as any other human being. It is not something which is to be shown to the society, it is something to be felt & practised.

Since long, women have received a secondary treatment. Its easy to say otherwise, but truth comes on surface no matter what. Atleast keep trying to throw away rotten thoughts and pump in some newer air.

prashantacmet
February 6th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I second you shweta bobbo....You have listed out all the responsilibilities of a woman on domestic front. I think noone can dare to neglect this. A woman shapes each and every spheres in a man"s life (exceptions are everywhere)

Kudos to you

sachinb
February 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yes I also supported Shweta's stand on how important and difficult it is to manage houshold courses, its not an easy task to keep everything in order and moving. Women have an important role to play, as i have said both the sexexs are complimentary to eachother. No question of comparision.

Kudos to They(Prashant-Because of extra respect)

I second you shweta bobbo....You have listed out all the responsilibilities of a woman on domestic front. I think noone can dare to neglect this. A woman shapes each and every spheres in a man"s life (exceptions are everywhere)

Kudos to you

ajayverma1973
February 6th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Jiski bajuon main dam hota hai use apne oopar poora bharosa hota hai ki wo hi jeetega, aur apne oppar bharosa hona kamjori ya bewkoofi nahi kehlata Mr. DALAL

Bina battle kiye apne aap ko vijeta ghoshit karna na sirf bewkoofi, par kamzori ki bhi nishani hai..

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Jiski bajuon main dam hota hai use apne oopar poora bharosa hota hai ki wo hi jeetega, aur apne oppar bharosa hona kamjori ya bewkoofi nahi kehlata Mr. DALAL
aur bina battle kiye khud ko vijeta ghoshit karna duniya ki sabse badi kamjori hoti hai :rockaur khaas taur pe jab koi battle chal hi na raha ho :cool: kewal board pe likha ho 'battle' bevkoof banane ke liye - aur koi ban jaaye aur jeetne haarne ki baat karne lage :D

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
ha karta ke baat hogi but aap ne aaurto ke kaam ginane ke baad nue soch rhi hai gna bada tir mar diya .

aadmi bhhi bjhoot kam karte kher hum te ginwate kyo ki ya aadat te aaurto ki hi hoti hai wo aap ne kar di.
:boxing

apne bache ki potty saaf karoge, usko nehlaoge, uski school ki kitaabe time table ke hisaab se lagoage, jaagoge uske sath raat bhar jab wo jagaayega ?

ajayverma1973
February 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Karte hain madam sare kaam karte hain, waise ye bahut chhote mote kaam hain ladies in kaamo ko karke koi teer nahin maar leti.

Aur haan ek bar aur ye saare kaam wo hain jinmain na to adhik mansik aur na hi adhik sharirik shakti ki jarurat padti, isiliye inka jimma ladies ko diya jata hain.

NOW YOU SHOULD CONFESS THAT YOU HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX

kapdal
February 6th, 2009, 04:07 PM

Hahaha...are you trying to be funny? If you didn't get it, let me explain. I don't think Shweta was inviting you for a fist-fight (Shweta, if you were, please clarify). Her topic was more about fighting a cerebral battle. Usmain aapki bulging biceps ki aawashykta nahin hai. Showing machoism at the wrong place at the wrong time is not my (and I hope no one's)definition of confidence.

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM
abhi abhi to pata nahi kya kya hoga

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
madam non sense ki baat kar rhi hai aapne bhi koi gni jyada sense ki baat nahi ki hai........:thappad

mind your language please...................verna.............?

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM
madam non sense ki baat kar rhi hai aapne bhi koi gni jyada sense ki baat nahi ki hai........:thappad

mind your language please...................verna.............?
verna ke aage bhool gaye kya :rolleyes:

mind language wo karta hai jo ghatiya baat karta hai aapki tarah :thappad

ajayverma1973
February 6th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Dear Mr. Dalal

Battle chahe virtual ho ya actual one should have confidence, its my personal opinion. I didn't mean over confidence.

Hahaha...are you trying to be funny? If you didn't get it, let me explain. I don't think Shweta was inviting you for a fist-fight (Shweta, if you were, please clarify). Her topic was more about fighting a cerebral battle. Usmain aapki bulging biceps ki aawashykta nahin hai. Showing machoism at the wrong place at the wrong time is not my (and I hope no one's)definition of confidence.

ajayverma1973
February 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
hahahahahahah

Lagta hai jatland pe lathh bajan wala hai

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Karte hain madam sare kaam karte hain, waise ye bahut chhote mote kaam hain ladies in kaamo ko karke koi teer nahin maar leti.

Aur haan ek bar aur ye saare kaam wo hain jinmain na to adhik mansik aur na hi adhik sharirik shakti ki jarurat padti, isiliye inka jimma ladies ko diya jata hain.

NOW YOU SHOULD CONFESS THAT YOU HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX
agar ye chote mote kaam hain to 1 hafta kar ke aaiye fir baat karenge:rolleyes: bina kisi kaam ko kiye usko chota kehne waalo ki kami nahi hai - har kamjor insaan aisa karta hai !

Good that you yourself confessed your inferiority complex !

sunitahooda
February 6th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Mere bina bi rolla ho gya;)sarey ladakke sain....laddan ka maukka chahiye inn Chhorya nai:D

sunitahooda
February 6th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Ajay aapko itne aggressive mood mein pahli baar dekha hai....kisey ka bhoot to na badd gya aap ke bheetar:paap to issi dhal kaho so janu tai LATH pehli baar baajega
hahahahahahah

Lagta hai jatland pe lathh bajan wala hai

bagamalik
February 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
verna bhi pata chal jyaga jyada dur ki baat koni

par ghatiya kon kar rha hai es baat ki aap bhul kar rhe jo aapke liye thik nahi hai:thappad

sunitahooda
February 6th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Makha datt jao bi....ke sara rolla aaje niptana sai....fer kuin dekh liyo:Dkoye kittey nahi bigta

par ghatiya kon kar rha hai es baat ki aap bhul kar rhe jo aapke liye thik nahi hai:thappad

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 04:41 PM

kahi tumko na pata lag jaaaye :rock

tum apne thik ki parwaah karo aur jo bakwaas karni hai karte raho - iske alaawa tum kuch kar bhi nahi sakte :thappad

Karo chalo ab dil bhar ke bakwaas ..... karte raho karte raho ... sirr fod lo , muh tod lo .... aur jab thak jao tab chup ho jaana - usse pehle mat hona warna log kahenge ek ladki ne baarah khaane chit kar diya :boxing

ajayverma1973
February 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Sunitaji,

I am just trying to show mirror to some one, warna aap ne te bera hai main to bahut shant swabhav ka hun

Ajay aapko itne aggressive mood mein pahli baar dekha hai....kisey ka bhoot o na badd gya aap ke bheetar:paap to issi dhal kahi si janu tai LATh pehli baar baajega

richaaz
February 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I am not too much active to reply and write thread, but I would like to mention, conclusion of every thread is same so far. No meaning of categories. We usd to come here to find a conclusion on any debete especially soical responiblity like forum. Not come to see here Chunha Billi ki nok jhok..

prashantacmet
February 6th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Sunitaji,

I am just trying to show mirror to some one, warna aap ne te bera hai main to bahut shant swabhav ka hun
waisse bhai saahab aap kitne shaant hai yeh to pata chal raha hai..:rolleyes:.BTW , your calmness has impressed any news channel..?..I am waiting for a calmness award to you by " India TV or aaj tak"..I will also recommend moderator in order to keep some reserved points for "calm" ppls like you..Hope u will not mind in plundering some more points :rock

prashantacmet
February 6th, 2009, 05:07 PM
I am not too much active to reply and write thread, but I would like to mention, conclusion of every thread is same so far. No meaning of categories. We usd to come here to find a conclusion on any debete especially soical responiblity like forum. Not come to see here Chunha Billi ki nok jhok..

Onh my God...u have portrayed someone as "chunha"........what a great consolidation of someone character!!...kudos to "they":rock

prashantacmet
February 6th, 2009, 05:13 PM

Moderatror please take care of this...It sounds a open threat in this cool environment.......I think moderator should figure out a way to treat such ppl who even don't know how to behave with ladies ....

anjusin
February 6th, 2009, 05:17 PM
i guess ppl just try to ...pick up a point n start criticizing...thread shuru kyo ki the vo bhool jate hai...personal ho jate hai...no use of such aruguments...i guess

richaaz
February 6th, 2009, 05:25 PM
i guess ppl just try to ...pick up a point n start criticizing...thread shuru kyo ki the vo bhool jate hai...personal ho jate hai...no use of such aruguments...i guess

You are rite...

shweta123
February 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Was it started for criticism? Just go through all the posts of mine where it i have quoted dirty comments of some people around and it hurts to see people passing such poor statements.

and then look at the out of context foul comments people are coming out with, without there being any pertinent reason ! How long can one keep mum?

And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright.

Nishantrathi82
February 6th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Dear pls see before posting it don't go personally and pls speak respectfully a humble request. Hope u will understand :)

sachinb
February 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Bhai this is not correct

anilsinghd
February 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
First thing first , Shweta , it really bothers me that you chose such a topic! Dont get me wrong , a discussion should be meant to explore and in which there are certain things that are to be ascertained. I find nothing in the topic that needs to be discussed , there are truths and then there are gospels , you can't deny gospels i believe!
Would have been much better if the writer in Shweta would have expressed her feelings on all these things in a blog format! Discussion is certainly not the right word , and in any case , i beleive that your opinion on the topic is so strong and formed that you will not change, do you ? You need not actually and that is why i would refrain from calling it a discussion ! :)

Again , I am disappointed and to a great extent that you started such a thing , you proabably know before hand who is going to say what ! Dont you ?
And it is immature on your part to believe taht you can change people here , and it only gives an opportunity to those who think the wrong way to put their opinion forward!
And again it should be the quality that should have mattered to you rather than getting all to be on your side ! JS Malik Sir , Satyender Deswal Sir and other "sensible" (bold faced and underlined on purpose) have expressed their opinion and they would be same barring some individual differences but simialr in tone in general! :)

Next , you have no rights to ask someone to ignore the thread! Respect people's opinion and beliefs! :) Preach what you can practise , you "should" have ignored the comments ( which you , yourslef categorise as dirty ) and that s hould have been IT! :)

Last but certainly not the least , You cannot change every one's opinion , there will be differences and they will remain , internalise this and you would do good! :)

A couple of quotes to sum it up:

“There are large numbers of people who simply don't have the values and vision necessary to be part of an inter-dependent world. They think their differences -- whether religious, political, tribal or ethnic -- are more important than our common humanity. They believe the truth they have justifies their imposition of that truth on other people, even if it takes them to the death of innocents. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/there_are_large_numbers_of_people_who_simply_don/337163.html)”

I believe you are not part of this large group and so you should be! :)

“Except for their genitals, I don't know what immutable differences exist between men and women. Perhaps there are some other unchangeable differences; probably there are a number of irrelevant differences. But it is clear that until social expectations for men and women are equal, until we provide equal respect for both sexes, answers to this question will simply reflect our prejudices. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/except_for_their_genitals-i_don-t_know_what/323473.html)”

Regards,
Anil

anjusin
February 6th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Now it will lead to the same....shweta ...u go on being personal....when smone says smthing....i hav not at talked about it....more over things shud be taken in a healthy manner.Anil ji is rite.....u shud allow ppl to speak ...rather than tryin to find faults in wat they say...topic hi aisa hai to thode bht tok jhok hoge hi...lekin without ny fault jaise mere mtter mai.....fault na dhundiye :p

...i can come here and express myself....no one can ....ask me to leave ..:)
Now im doing the same gettin personal :D

leave it ppl and carry on with the topic:)

anjusin
February 6th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Was it started for criticism? Just go through all the posts of mine where it i have quoted dirty comments of some people around and it hurts to see people passing such poor statements.

and then look at the out of context foul comments people are coming out with, without there being any pertinent reason ! How long can one keep mum?

And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright.
Shweta ji why u take it personally....just for the sake of saying smthing :)

hav i mntioned ur name.??...or any of ur post..??..i was talking bout smthing else....ya i never metioned the name ..i shud hav done so
n bout ..me ignoring this thread...i guess u don't need to tell me ...i can do that any time......swthrt :)

sumitsehrawat
February 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
uffffffff!! Baajuon me damm...:mad:!! Bhaisahab... aap yaha baaju me damm kyu dikha rahe ho... Akhaade me jao na pleeeeejjj... try to win there!!
meri VMbook me ek faaltu aali 'volcano ki heat' dekh ke aur ek aapka confidence dekh ke meko to darr lag raha hai... aap pleeej mera gala na ghont dena shikanje me leke...

Jiski bajuon main dam hota hai use apne oopar poora bharosa hota hai ki wo hi jeetega,

poonam
February 6th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Main tae nue-ae surprise kara karoon, kade kade aap bhee kar diya karo Ms. Dhaka...you know predictability is damn boring...Hahahahah...(nervous laugh.. pls dont take it other wise :o)...well kidding...you guys go ahead..I rest my case..:)

@Deepika....but you surprised me...;) (ask me how)...yaar going by your logic , if you cant cook does that mean you are a retard?! I didnt know you need certain IQ level for cooking...Chalo yaar enough of baal ki khaal (yeah I admit)

P.S. Thanks Col Malik for pitching in! Agreed with you in toto!

sumitsehrawat
February 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hi Richa,

It seems you look at Jatland as a learning book... its fine... but let me tell you from my experience you'll not find any conclusion to any issue here. People have different perspectives and seldom they change and very rarely they agree to disagree. btw, I would love to see you 'writing'!

sumitsehrawat
February 7th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Bhai Anil... nice quotes:)!

Accha ek baat hai jo maine note si kari abhi padhne pe...

Shweta never really asked anyone to ignore any thread or post. She provided one option as she said... "And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright". There is nothing wrong in helping people know the option(s) they never seem to consider. You may have noticed quite a few times, the JL Administrator tells us about the option to ignore any posts/threads or for that matter the latest changes in the look-and-feel. Please refer to thread "Improvements needed for Jatland" for more details. And, I think he's right.

At the same time you are also right that Shweta could have ignored 'the' comments some of which were as offending as... Baaju me damm hai to confidence hai main jeetunga... types! Bach ke rehna chhaiye aise logo se kahi gala naa ghont de humaara internet pe hi. Its very normal to have differences in opinions but its highly abnormal to see someone abnormal flexing his abnormal baaaajus (those with damm) here on an e-forum. And when one says something like that, he offends. It's absolutely normal to react once offended. And, Shweta's reaction was decent enough still.

Rest I agree with your say on internalization and I realize its high time I too practice it :p!

First thing first , Shweta , it really bothers me that you chose such a topic! Dont get me wrong , a discussion should be meant to explore and in which there are certain things that are to be ascertained. I find nothing in the topic that needs to be discussed , there are truths and then there are gospels , you can't deny gospels i believe!
Would have been much better if the writer in Shweta would have expressed her feelings on all these things in a blog format! Discussion is certainly not the right word , and in any case , i beleive that your opinion on the topic is so strong and formed that you will not change, do you ? You need not actually and that is why i would refrain from calling it a discussion ! :)

Again , I am disappointed and to a great extent that you started such a thing , you proabably know before hand who is going to say what ! Dont you ?
And it is immature on your part to believe taht you can change people here , and it only gives an opportunity to those who think the wrong way to put their opinion forward!
And again it should be the quality that should have mattered to you rather than getting all to be on your side ! JS Malik Sir , Satyender Deswal Sir and other "sensible" (bold faced and underlined on purpose) have expressed their opinion and they would be same barring some individual differences but simialr in tone in general! :)

Next , you have no rights to ask someone to ignore the thread! Respect people's opinion and beliefs! :) Preach what you can practise , you "should" have ignored the comments ( which you , yourslef categorise as dirty ) and that s hould have been IT! :)

Last but certainly not the least , You cannot change every one's opinion , there will be differences and they will remain , internalise this and you would do good! :)

A couple of quotes to sum it up:

“There are large numbers of people who simply don't have the values and vision necessary to be part of an inter-dependent world. They think their differences -- whether religious, political, tribal or ethnic -- are more important than our common humanity. They believe the truth they have justifies their imposition of that truth on other people, even if it takes them to the death of innocents. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/there_are_large_numbers_of_people_who_simply_don/337163.html)”

I believe you are not part of this large group and so you should be! :)

“Except for their genitals, I don't know what immutable differences exist between men and women. Perhaps there are some other unchangeable differences; probably there are a number of irrelevant differences. But it is clear that until social expectations for men and women are equal, until we provide equal respect for both sexes, answers to this question will simply reflect our prejudices. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/except_for_their_genitals-i_don-t_know_what/323473.html)”

Regards,
Anil

shweta123
February 7th, 2009, 11:04 AM

Regards,
Anil

First thing first : you are disappointed by the matter or the topic? I highly doubt that even you understood what I desired to ask. You just concentrated fully on the topic and not at all on the subject matter.

Think again !

And I doubt you replied without even going through the things and without knowing exactly what is asked. And in case you have passed this statement after knowing what is asked then its extremely disappointing.

There are truths & there are gospels and you cant deny gospels – I tried figuring out hard, which gospel you are talking about but couldn’t !

Do you think that a woman ought to be subservient to man is a gospel or is it a truth?

For me it isn’t is a gospel and neither it’s a truth !

Again try to understand what I asked:

“I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?”

And do I need to tell you why I asked this?

And in case you don’t know then go to the villages and small towns & cities (though such things very much exist in metros & big cities too) where many a men regard their sister, mother and any other woman of the family as a servant which God has given him to work for him as per his directions. A wife is a pleasure deriving article - use & throw on daily basis.

Woman are ought to be used – aren’t you aware of this mentality?

Haven’t you seen people hitting even their mothers ?

You have no idea that a girl child is many times killed in the womb or is brought up as a secondary human being as compared to the boy child?

You think that marital rape is non-existent and sexual harassment of women is a thing of the past? And what to talk of eve-teasing, rape, forced prostitution, mental assault etc.

Do you believe that no female is pestered for dowry? Physical, emotional & economic abuses, verbal violence, treats, stalking & wife beating never happens?

Do you mean to say that these all things are either truth or gospels and nothing can/should be done to help the victims?

In case you think that these are the truths which a woman has to accept then I am again sorry to see one more addition to women’s baggage of sufferings gifted to them by men around !

I don’t say men are bad or women are good and neither I advocated for some battle. I said that there seems to be some battle going on when every time a man regards a woman as a woman and not as just another human being ! This was what I meant by the title of the thread – and you and some other people all are continuously taking it wrong & deriving your own meanings - How can I help it!

And you must also like to talk about the personal comments I made, then just read between the lines what for I made such comments – just to bring to surface hidden faces of people. Will you appreciate lines like : ‘Aur haan ek bar aur ye saare kaam wo hain jinmain na to adhik mansik aur na hi adhik sharirik shakti ki jarurat padti, isiliye inka jimma ladies ko diya jata hain’ & ‘aap ne aaurto ke kaam ginane ke baad nue soch rhi hai gna bada tir mar diya. aadmi bhhi bhoot kam karte kher hum te ginwate kyo ki ya aadat te aaurto ki hi hoti hai’?

I showed it on the spot what people have to say about women & how much they respect & care for women !

And you were talking about some right – I have no right to tell anyone to ignore the thread – well, did I do that? Read it again : “And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright.”

Now see, it was a request to please atleast let me do the talking in case if you are uncomfortable with the talks going on ! - what was wrong with it?

And yes, did I tried changing anyone’s opinion ? Did I say from tomorrow respect all ladies no matter what ! Excuse me please ! :rolleyes:

What we all do here by writing can you tell me? I guess we share our views, put our points, talk over things and we can change our perceptions if we feel like doing so. Aur karne hi kya aate hai hum yaha?

To sum it up:

You call it not even a discussion, I call it more than that if you can let us do that ! You cant forcefully out forth views like there is nothing that needs to be discussed when such serious issues are at the helm !

Kindly don’t try to take things the way you like and jump on conclusions. :)

richaaz
February 7th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks sumit..

your derafting is so impressive...
I feel here epsecially in this post.. The topic of the post seems very aggessive "Battle........" obously, people get aggression.
Second, Differences betweem genders created by god or nature.

Ya you say "She provided one option" and "There is nothing wrong in helping people know the option(s) they never seem to consider" Are you confident about her intension? In my view it seems insulting.

Bhai Anil... nice quotes:)!

Accha ek baat hai jo maine note si kari abhi padhne pe...

Shweta never really asked anyone to ignore any thread or post. She provided one option as she said... "And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright". There is nothing wrong in helping people know the option(s) they never seem to consider. You may have noticed quite a few times, the JL Administrator tells us about the option to ignore any posts/threads or for that matter the latest changes in the look-and-feel. Please refer to thread "Improvements needed for Jatland" for more details. And, I think he's right.

At the same time you are also right that Shweta could have ignored 'the' comments some of which were as offending as... Baaju me damm hai to confidence hai main jeetunga... types! Bach ke rehna chhaiye aise logo se kahi gala naa ghont de humaara internet pe hi. Its very normal to have differences in opinions but its highly abnormal to see someone abnormal flexing his abnormal baaaajus (those with damm) here on an e-forum. And when one says something like that, he offends. It's absolutely normal to react once offended. And, Shweta's reaction was decent enough still.

Rest I agree with your say on internalization and I realize its high time I too practice it :p!

shweta123
February 7th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks sumit..

your derafting is so impressive...
I feel here epsecially in this post.. The topic of the post seems very aggessive "Battle........" obously, people get aggression.
Second, Differences betweem genders created by god or nature.

Ya you say "She provided one option" and "There is nothing wrong in helping people know the option(s) they never seem to consider" Are you confident about her intension? In my view it seems insulting.
Then you could have asked me about intentions instead of taking it as insulting if u were so confused !

That would have been easy & viable.

Anyways, hope you got it !

And in case you want to seek any other clarification, you can directly ask me - may be I can answer what 'I' meant better than Sumit!! How would he know what I thought while writing :o

richaaz
February 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I can understand,
Initially,I ignored ur argument. I did just reply to him because he was trying to justify.
I dont need any clarification. carry on...

Then you could have asked me about intentions instead of taking it as insulting if u were so confused !

That would have been easy & viable.

Anyways, hope you got it !

And in case you want to seek any other clarification, you can directly ask me - may be I can answer what 'I' meant better than Sumit!! How would he know what I thought while writing :o

poonamchaudhary
February 7th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I seem to be a late entrant in this discussion, if discussion it can be called, and i admit in the very begining that i could not go through all the posts of this long thread. The very topic of the thread is suggestive of a battle and that too of a kind which is quiet popular here on this forum.

But, like it or not, this battle is a reality. And this reality is as old as history itself is. But calling it battle leaves a bitter taste. We can call it an opposition which is going on for a very long time between two kinds of organisms of the same species. Its so surprising that the individuals who are meant by the nature to complement each other are involved in some sort of power struggle. But that's the result of human nature combined with civilzation. Man wants to own everything and establish his supremacy. It is manifested in many spheres and the human history is a long narrative of successive battles fought by man for riches, power and supremacy. Man has endeavoured and become successful too in taming everything that came in his way. Women too, being physically weak, were made subservient and this status was then turned into so called "gospel" ( a word being used in this thread too much) by giving it an appearance of tradition, custom, moral duty or whatever it may be called.

Shweta's resentment towards this kind of attitude present in our society is justified. And yes irrespective of all the advancements that we talk of there still is a very large section of people who harbour that kind of attitude. But thankfully world is changing, attitudes are changing and today's men have a broader outlook which does not have place for the constraining gender biases. It is evident from some of the posts here such as by Col Malik and Anil. I especially appreciate Col Malik's views.

And lastly a word about this so called "battle" from myself...there are differences between the two sexes and both have their own strengths. Being biased towards any of them and acting on those biases results in disciminations which are not healthy for proper functioning of the society. Such discriminations result in stunting the growth of that section against which we are prejudiced. So for betterment of half of the world (read women) it is essential to have a society free from gender biases.

deepika
February 8th, 2009, 01:18 PM
mirror ki aapko aavshaykta tha verma jee....jaiye kharid lijiye baazar se...m sure mehenga nai hoga:D

Sunitaji,

deepika
February 8th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Dear Poonam!i never said i cant cook...i said i am not good at tht.....ofcourse one needs to have IQ level for tht;)

Main tae nue-ae surprise kara karoon, kade kade aap bhee kar diya karo Ms. Dhaka...you know predictability is damn boring...Hahahahah...(nervous laugh.. pls dont take it other wise :o)...well kidding...you guys go ahead..I rest my case..:)

@Deepika....but you surprised me...;) (ask me how)...yaar going by your logic , if you cant cook does that mean you are a retard?! I didnt know you need certain IQ level for cooking...Chalo yaar enough of baal ki khaal (yeah I admit)

P.S. Thanks Col Malik for pitching in! Agreed with you in toto!

ajayverma1973
February 9th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I m having a lot DEEPIKA JI, i u want let me know, can send u FOC
:)

mirror ki aapko aavshaykta tha verma jee....jaiye kharid lijiye baazar se...m sure mehenga nai hoga:D

ajayverma1973
February 9th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Dear Sumit,

u r taking it otherwise, just see the heading of topic again, no one is showing bajuon ka damm, its just a quote dear, hope u got it.

uffffffff!! Baajuon me damm...:mad:!! Bhaisahab... aap yaha baaju me damm kyu dikha rahe ho... Akhaade me jao na pleeeeejjj... try to win there!!
meri VMbook me ek faaltu aali 'volcano ki heat' dekh ke aur ek aapka confidence dekh ke meko to darr lag raha hai... aap pleeej mera gala na ghont dena shikanje me leke...

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
kahi tumko na pata lag jaaaye :rock

tum apne thik ki parwaah karo aur jo bakwaas karni hai karte raho - iske alaawa tum kuch kar bhi nahi sakte :thappad

Karo chalo ab dil bhar ke bakwaas ..... karte raho karte raho ... sirr fod lo , muh tod lo .... aur jab thak jao tab chup ho jaana - usse pehle mat hona warna log kahenge ek ladki ne baarah khaane chit kar diya :boxing

Dear Madam,

How r u, i am not in mood of fighting.

pls remove such kind activities.

but you have going on personally on this thread remember that point, many type of comment start by you but i am not highlight such kind of things.

ladies se vaise bhi ladna aadmi ki fitrat nahi hai kyo ki baarat me to bhina gwahi ke hi aadmi ko sazaa ho jati hai in cace of aaurt HAHAHAHHAHAHA:)

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
bhai i know already how can behave with women ?

jayada samjhdari ki jarrorat nahi hai

don't mind :rock

Moderatror please take care of this...It sounds a open threat in this cool environment.......I think moderator should figure out a way to treat such ppl who even don't know how to behave with ladies ....

prashantacmet
February 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
bhai i know already how can behave with women ?

jayada samjhdari ki jarrorat nahi hai

don't mind :rock

Mere laal, ghana mat na fudke;)..........naam to tera hai "dilbaag"..arr hai tu katai sarknade ki audd fukka hua.:p..very right very right............laagya rah mere laal......lele aade jitne tamge tanne lene sai...:D.....

sachinb
February 9th, 2009, 11:43 AM
vo maare bhai :D

Mere laal, ghana mat na fudke;)..........naam to tera hai "dilbaag"..arr hai tu katai sarknade ki audd fukka hua.:p..very right very right............laagya rah mere laal......lele aade jitne tamge tanne lene sai...:D.....

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 11:46 AM

bhai tere ko sirf slah di ja rhi hai ulti sidi bakwas karne jaroorat nahi hai

or tu gna slahkar paaka ki jaroorat na hai

or baaki tere jaise jat land ka mahool khrab karne ki kooshish karte hai

aapne baare me shoch ke dekh ki tu kitna paani me hai or yahan aasi baatoo ka koi phayada na hai

try to understand

prashantacmet
February 9th, 2009, 12:02 PM
bhai tere ko sirf slah di ja rhi hai ulti sidi bakwas karne jaroorat nahi hai

or tu gna slahkar paaka ki jaroorat na hai

or baaki tere jaise jat land ka mahool khrab karne ki kooshish karte hai

aapne baare me shoch ke dekh ki tu kitna paani me hai or yahan aasi baatoo ka koi phayada na hai

try to understand

simajh gya mamma ...simajh gya......par tu nu bata "dilbaag" ji, main tere tai slaah di thi ke....jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge;)..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji:):)...

sachinb
February 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Bhai Prashant please cool down,,,,,JL ka Mahaul kharab hone se bachaana hai,,,,bhai hamein aap jaise logo ka saath chaahiye, what They will think about us, now we have to act in a very responsible manner,,,,

Dilbaag Bhai you also cool down, you are a senior and respected member of JL.,,,hamein kisi bhi kimmat pe mahaul kharab nahi hone dena hai JL ka:rock

jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge;)..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji:):)...

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM
simajh gya mamma ...simajh gya......par tu nu bata "dilbaag" ji, main tere tai slaah di thi ke....jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge;)..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji:):)...

bhai phle te nu bta tu mane PHOPHA bhi to kah ska tha. tere bhi mere baat se churne kyu ho rhe se.

don't take personal

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Bhai Prashant please cool down,,,,,JL ka Mahaul kharab hone se bachaana hai,,,,bhai hamein aap jaise logo ka saath chaahiye, what They will think about us, now we have to act in a very responsible manner,,,,

Dilbaag Bhai you also cool down, you are a senior and respected member of JL.,,,hamein kisi bhi kimmat pe mahaul kharab nahi hone dena hai JL ka:rock

thanks bhai,

no problem now me koi aggressive point nhi likhunga

ajayverma1973
February 9th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Dear Prashant,

Try to contribute something fruitful or some laughter if u can't contribute something serious and try to avoid commenting personally.

Dilbag, please try to avoid such comments, as some people are here to ruin the atmosphere only.

rakeshsehrawat
February 9th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Moderator kit khu gaye????? Tala len gaye hain ya buhari????

Topic ke tha?????

Koi moderator batayega ki ye sab topic pe hai kya????

Use your power where it is required

sunitahooda
February 9th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Ajay and Sachin....please aisi baatein matt karo....BHAGWAN KE LIYE(for GOD's sake) pata hai aisi baatein karney se MODERATORS bann jatey hain....and we dont want to loose good active members like you:D:p
Dear Prashant,

Try to contribute something fruitful or some laughter if u can't contribute something serious and try to avoid commenting personally.

Dilbag, please try to avoid such comments, as some people are here to ruin the atmosphere only.

sachinb
February 9th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Bhai chhoti-Motti ladai member aapne aap bi niptaa le se,,,,dekh donu member samajhdaar se ye par donu joshile bhi,,,jo ki achhi baat hai,,,,

ib maamla theek hogyaa se,,,,,,koye chinta aali baat nahi

Moderator kit khu gaye????? Tala len gaye hain ya buhari????

Topic ke tha?????

Koi moderator batayega ki ye sab topic pe hai kya????

Use your power where it is required

sachinb
February 9th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks Bhai Malik and also Thanks Prashant Bhai,,,,,,,

thanks bhai,

no problem now me koi aggressive point nhi likhunga

prashantacmet
February 9th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Dear Prashant,

I gotta it now!!. I was looking for the same "fruitful" anticipation from a worthy and decent member like you.:D But what the point in "ruining the atmosphere"? when a "shaant svabhav" member like u became aggressive to such extent that he could not resist himself to show up the rigid muscels with a mirror in his hand how we can u expect from a jerk like me who is here only to deteriorate the dignity (as you said) of the forum. Why didn't u raise ur comments when a worthy memeber like you:rolleyes: went on rampage and threatened a "abla naari" (perhaps u may think so).I really pity on u when u announce yourself a "shaant swabhav" person . It is the utmost of the hypocrisy..God bless u !!...........:)

ajayverma1973
February 9th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Dear Prashant,

You are taking it on other way, just try to understand my point and don't take it personally, I just advise both you and dilbag to avoid such situations and now it depends upon you how u take, if you still wants to go like this go ahead...

Also note that I didn't thread any one, that was a general quote that one should have positive attitude or self confidence.

I gotta it now!!. I was looking for the same "fruitful" anticipation from a worthy and decent member like you.:D But what the point in "ruining the atmosphere"? when a "shaant svabhav" member like u became aggressive to such extent that he could not resist himself to show up the rigid muscels with a mirror in his hand how we can u expect from a jerk like me who is here only to deteriorate the dignity (as you said) of the forum. Why didn't u raise ur comments when your a worthy memeber like you:rolleyes: went on rampage and threatened a "abla naari" (perhaps u may think so).I really pity on u when u announce yourself a "shaant swabhav" person . It is the utmost of the hypocrisy..God bless u !!...........:)

bagamalik
February 9th, 2009, 12:48 PM
bhai schin sory prashant to had par kar rha se special sory bhai me aapni baat pe kayam na rah ska

Thanks Bhai Malik and also Thanks Prashant Bhai,,,,,,,

prashantacmet
February 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Dear Prashant,

You are taking it on other way, just try to understand my point and don't take it personally, I just advise both you and dilbag to avoid such situations and now it depends upon you how u take, if you still wants to go like this go ahead...

Also note that I didn't thread any one, that was a general quote that one should have positive attitude or self confidence.

Don't u find something biased in your earlier comment...i wonder:rolleyes:..anyway enjoy with your "shaant swabhav":):)

prashantacmet
February 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Dil Baag and Parshant bhai saab ji...
Itna e shouk hai aap donua ne yo sab kuchh kahavan ka to I think u have family and this kind of relatives also ( Means Jija and Fufa ban saktey ho jinkey)..
TRY THEM...........

bhai sahab, I stall myself from this thread :)..

rakeshsehrawat
February 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Bhai chhoti-Motti ladai member aapne aap bi niptaa le se,,,,dekh donu member samajhdaar se ye par donu joshile bhi,,,jo ki achhi baat hai,,,,

ib maamla theek hogyaa se,,,,,,koye chinta aali baat nahi
Hahahahahahahaha
Katti sahi ho gya :boxing

loginrahul
February 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM
ufffffff..... from whr u guys get so much time for all this.......

don't knw wht all of ya r goin' to gt out of tis......

anjusin
February 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Battlesssss hote rehte hai yaha ......trying to appropriate the name of the thread ......hehehehehhee

vaise issue phir peeche raha gaya.....
talk bout it now ....:)

sachinb
February 9th, 2009, 04:14 PM
SUVAAD:D,,,,, ghanna likhan joga bi na se yu,,,,kyun khaam-khaan dukhi hovaa:D

ufffffff..... from whr u guys get so much time for all this.......

don't knw wht all of ya r goin' to gt out of tis......

rohtasmalik
February 9th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Is thread ke shuru mein kisi bhai ne...kaha thaa ..thread ke title ke baarey mein....par ib to samajh aa hee gaya hoga...bilkul sahi title thaa..Battle of Genders....Khoob Battle hui...Genders ki baarey mein...

Man and woman ...both are unique in their own way....husband-wife bhee aapas mein adjustments karke ..ghar chalatey hain.......husband bahar hamesha kehta hai...ki wo apni wife se bilkul nahi darta....kyunki uski wife ne ...uske bahar aise hee bolney ko bola hai.....:)...

Jhagdo mat yaaro...dono ek doosrey ki bina adhoorey hain....

khatar-patar to chalti rehti hai...

navingulia
February 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Humans inherit a lot of their traits based on the caste, creed, region, religion and gender they are born in.
Unfortunately, a large number are never able to evolve beyond that and that is the reason for all conflicts in this world.

satyenderdeswal
February 9th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Really the best reply for the topic............................................. ........

Humans inherit a lot of their traits based on the caste, creed, region, religion and gender they are born in.
Unfortunately, a large number are never able to evolve beyond that and that is the reason for all conflicts in this world.

anilsinghd
February 9th, 2009, 06:56 PM
And I doubt you replied without even going through the things and without knowing exactly what is asked. And in case you have passed this statement after knowing what is asked then its extremely disappointing.

Please be disappointed becasue i did try my best toread everything and comprehend it before jumping to conclusions or writing anything , that is a normal routine for me and i do not change that irresepective of the subject/topic.
I am sorry to disappoint you! :)

Do you think that a woman ought to be subservient to man is a gospel or is it a truth?

And that is exactly why I said that gospels are not to be denied , you are saying the contrapositive of what I meant by gospel , I am sorry to have not elaborated previously , let me try it again. Women folk are no less that men and we must have the same regard (if not higher) for them , that to me is a gospel! :)
Fools are those who deny this and I would be biased to put those as well in the "not-so intelligent" category who even have an iota of doubt about it! :)

And in case .......

Do you mean to say that these all things are either truth or gospels and nothing can/should be done to help the victims?

Thank you for providing a detailed list of the thing you suppose I do not know , but I do know them ! :) As clarified earlier I am of the view of paying the highest possible regard to women but the reason why I thought the thread was an exercise in futility because I still believe that there is nothing to discuss , by doing that you are sowing seeds of doubts which should not be there in the first place. I would have perhaps liked a blog like vent of feelings on the topic because I guess each one of us should know what "ought" to be done. It is not personal opinion based kind of thing where some can say Yes or some can say No , some can be neutral . Its a must for everyone to pay those due regards and its only a pity who do not! :) Putting this to discussion is in itself a disgrace for the womenfolks! :) I would certainly not like to read things like women being subservient to men! :)

Regarding your comments to ignore the thread , in light of Sumit's rem ark I did go back and read those again and I found them to be humble enough , so I apologise to you that I did mention them , though still you would like to may be encourage the different ideas for a discussion to be fruitful ( since you are calling this a discussion) !

Aur karne hi kya aate hai hum yaha?

Well certainly we must refrain from discussing things which do not deserve the discussion. Ofcourse tomorrow we are not going to discuss whether "YOU" exist or not ? :)

downtoearth
February 9th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Unfortunately, a large number are never able to evolve beyond that and that is the reason for all conflicts in this world.well said bro

anilsinghd
February 17th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Aur karne hi kya aate hai hum yaha?

Well certainly we must refrain from discussing things which do not deserve the discussion. Ofcourse tomorrow we are not going to discuss whether "YOU" exist or not ? :)

I am sorry , I certainly did not know that we might have to do this actually in realtion to your existence on the platform!

Nothing is impossible it seems! :)