PDA

View Full Version : What's going on here?

Nishantrathi82
February 11th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Hi all

From last many days the way threads and posts are running its giving me feeling that Samar was correct that time.
I don't know might be the reason behind that is the points going to be awarded but really things are not going good and the grace and level of discussion is going down day by day.:(
May be some where i m also involved in this but this has be avoided and taken care by the members itself.
A humble request please don't start leg pulling in this thread if u have something sensible to say than carry on otherwise please excuse.

rakeshsehrawat
February 11th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Hi all

From last many days the way threads and posts are running its giving me feeling that Samar was correct that time.
I don't know might be the reason behind that is the points going to be awarded but really things are not going good and the grace and level of discussion is going down day by day.:(
May be some where i m also involved in this but this has be avoided and taken care by the members itself.

Mein aapki baat ka puran roop se samarthan karta hoon
We have to take intiative to improve jatland and stop making comments on each other. humour remains humour unless someone is not facing problem with that. All i can do is that if someone is facing problem from my side he/she can come and say you are commenting directly or indirectly i can avoid my comments on his /her thread.

caravi2910
February 11th, 2009, 10:05 AM
My take is that if someone is commenting on you then don't take it too seriously.We are already having n numbers of issue in our life so if u r going to add this one also then u r in mess with urself.

If u don't like any comment then better not to apply rather than indulging in word game.
:)

loginrahul
February 11th, 2009, 10:49 AM
True… I am in absolute accord with the points highlighted by Nishu and would like add what I can figure out is .. it’s the same set of people doing it again and again.............

anilsangwan
February 11th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Even I agree with Rahul/Nishant that we should improve the level of our discussions!

sachinb
February 11th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I also humbly agree with all of you. We should also take things in right spirite.

Posts and answers can not be in robotic fashion, different people have different way of expressing themselves and that should be respected:rock.

Even I agree with Rahul/Nishant that we should improve the level of our discussions!

sumitsehrawat
February 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Yesssssssss!!

Posts and answers can not be in robotic fashion, different people have different way of expressing themselves and that should be respected:rock.

sunitahooda
February 11th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Nishant the bigger problem is that people don't want to see people changed:o Everyone is proud/ intelligent/ mature/ highly self-respected and NO ONE wants to look down so initial minor argument becomes serious as nobody wants to step back. Whether accept it or not WE ALL PRETEND TO BE GREATER THAN WHAT ACTUALLY WE ARE:) but not all have a heart to accept it. Its just a fight of complexes be it SUPERIOR or INFERIOR:)
Hi all

A humble request please don't start leg pulling in this thread if u have something sensible to say than carry on otherwise please excuse.

SANDEEP5
February 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hi all

Nishant, your observation is absolutely correct, but it depends only on that person who feel that somebody has replied him personally. Because normally we give our views and shares our experiences with each other on most of the topic. But things become worst when somebody feels that the reply he or she has got is addressing to him or her personally. So be cool when you enter to JATLAND and don't try to make unnecessary and objectionable comments to each other. I think by this way we can keep JATLAND a cool place. If any other JL member have any other positive point regarding the same than please share with us.

Thanks !

sachinb
February 11th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Sunita Ji, I humbly disagree with you,,,,,

Complexes hamesha Inferior hi hote hain,,,,,Superior ko to koyi complex hota hi nahi,,,,he/she is above these things if that person is really superior:rock

Its just a fight of complexes be it SUPERIOR or INFERIOR:)

sunitahooda
February 11th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Sachin Ji ye superiority ussey hota hai jo galatfehmi ka shikar hota hai aur khud ko sabse superior samjhta hai:o par hota nahi;)

Complexes hamesha Inferior hi hote hain,,,,,Superior ko to koyi complex hota hi nahi,,,,he/she is above these things if that person is really superior:rock

vijay
February 11th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Sachin, I humbly disagree with you :)

It might be the fact that Superiors don't have any complexes but people do have superiority complex and that's the problem.

sachinb
February 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks Maa'm, for clarifying it.

Sachin Ji ye superiority ussey hota hai jo galatfehmi ka shikar hota hai aur khud ko sabse superior samjhta hai:o par hota nahi;)

sachinb
February 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Dear Sir,

So we have agreed to disagree:)

Sachin, I humbly disagree with you :)

It might be the fact that Superiors don't have any complexes but people do have superiority complex and that's the problem.

satyenderdeswal
February 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM
In reference to above discussion , i will say only ki this is the reason y jats can't be united...:cool:

Ab shayyad wahan discussion ki jarurat na padey is sandarbh main:D

SANDEEP5
February 11th, 2009, 06:25 PM
In reference to above discussion , i will say only ki this is the reason y jats can't be united...:cool:

Ab shayyad wahan discussion ki jarurat na padey is sandarbh main:D

Satyender ji discussion to ye vahan bhi karenge kyonki JAAT kabhi bhi haar nahi manta chahe uske saamne jaat bhai kyon na ho. Aur shayad isi kamee ki vajah se UNITY nahi hai.

anilsinghd
February 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Dear Sir,

So we have agreed to disagree:)

Sachin , Sunita and Vijay are right , these days people have superiority complex , you can chose difft names for that , you can also refer to a thread by me in general section called "Markovish behaviour".

Regards,
anil

sunitahooda
February 11th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Ek bai aade tai faarig hotey hi udhar rookh kar dengey
Sachin , Sunita and Vijay are right , these days people have superiority complex , you can chose difft names for that , you can also refer to a thread by me in general section called "Markovish behaviour".

Regards,
anil

Nishantrathi82
February 12th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Ok agree superiority complex is the main problem but atleast we guys i mean those who had posted their views here and wants to make the JL a place of decent and healthy discussion can we keep ourself cool by not replying to any rediculous posts even if they are directly commenting on us. What we can do in that case just compliant against that guy to the Mods rather then behaving in same manner and start posting indescent posts.

sunitahooda
February 12th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Nishant i myself have tried it many times but there are people who understand silence(ignorance) and there are others who don't, who like to insult and be insulted. Such people use others to attack on members and problem is such members don't even use their brain they are BORN WITH.
Ok agree superiority complex is the main problem but atleast we guys i mean those who had posted their views here and wants to make the JL a place of decent and healthy discussion can we keep ourself cool by not replying to any rediculous posts even if they are directly commenting on us. What we can do in that case just compliant against that guy to the Mods rather then behaving in same manner and start posting indescent posts.

Nishantrathi82
February 12th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Nishant i myself have tried it many times but there are people who understand silence(ignorance) and there are others who don't, who like to insult and be insulted. Such people use others to attack on members and problem is such members don't even use their brain they are BORN WITH.

In that case we should complaint against those guys to mods i am sure that our mods will look into the matter and take some action against them.

sachinb
February 12th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I second your thought Sir.

In that case we should complaint against those guys to mods i am sure that our mods will look into the matter and take some action against them.

sunitahooda
February 12th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Moderators always are doing that job and take appropriate action. You might not be aware of all this being a new member but no one is a fool and things can be ignored to a certain level and such ignorance is taken as cowardice act. But NOT ALL leg pulling is a waste of effort and a trial to malign the JL image sometimes its absolutely necessary.

And all matters can't be resolved by Moderators as all moderators don't have courage to rebuke all members:)

Earlier i used to jump in and i didn't know how to play RIGHT CARDS but gradually i learnt....Thanks to Moderators now they do it for me :) now i know how to do it without even members knowing it.

[/FONT][/B]

Nishantrathi82
February 12th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Moderators always are doing that job and take appropriate action. You might not be aware of all this being a new member but no one is a fool and things can be ignored to a certain level and such ignorance is taken as cowardice act. But NOT ALL leg pulling is a waste of effort and a trial to malign the JL image sometimes its absolutely necessary.

And all matters can't be resolved by Moderators as all moderators don't have courage to rebuke all members:)

[/font][/b]

Ok but atleast we can minimize it.:)

sunitahooda
February 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Nishant iss sey kum bilkul nahi hoga....bas ibb aur majboor manna kar:D
Ok but atleast we can minimize it.:)

anilsangwan
February 12th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I personally feel that leg pulling is fine as far as we do not attack someone personally and directly. If you are not quoting anyone...and just for sake of humor if you are using mild leg pulling...it is fine. You know....bina halki fulki leg pulling k bina life bhi boring ho jaayegi......... Lekin this all should be limited to Humor section and should not happen in serious forums like "History" etc.

Nishantrathi82
February 12th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I personally feel that leg pulling is fine as far as we do not attack someone personally and directly. If you are not quoting anyone...and just for sake of humor if you are using mild leg pulling...it is fine. You know....bina halki fulki leg pulling k bina life bhi boring ho jaayegi......... Lekin this all should be limited to Humor section and should not happen in serious forums like "History" etc.

Correct Anil bhai History, Social responsibility sections must not be diverted by non-sense talks like heheehehe haahaha and by fighting or commenting personally.

sachinb
February 12th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Dear Sir,

Nishant Bhai some time even during serious discussions such comments are posted which become the laughing stock by default and the aim of the people deriving pleasure out of that is never to nullify the social activites but just to get some fun out of it and thats momentary. And that should not be understood as against social responsibility.

Reasons for such deviations can be many, if any thing is in good humor then it should be tackled in such a way and not to be taken too seriously,,,,,mhaare pe bhateri comments pass ho se,,,,,aapne nyu e haans khel ke udyaa dyaa se,,,,ke pharak pade se kisse bhai ne kuchh kah bhi di to,,,,,,,,haan gaali-galoch bilkul nahi hona chaahiye,,,

vaise main aapki baat se sehmat hun

PS:- These are my personal views and not to hurt public sentiments

Correct Anil bhai History, Social responsibility sections must not be diverted by non-sense talks like heheehehe haahaha and by fighting or commenting personally.

sumitsehrawat
February 12th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Bhai jab main 11th class me tha to meri height 5'2" ki.... main naata tha... prayer me sabte aage laagna padta tha line me. meri duniya kati Shame-Shame thi... fer manne LEG-PULLING kari... manne ghara basement me ek rod lagvaayi do thamm ke beech-o-beech. Swimming karke aata roj ar us rod ke latak leta tha... ar neeche apne phaaya pe pathar baandh leta tha... upper te rod kheeche ar neeche te pathar meri 'leg pulling' kare... Bhai result dekho eeb main naata na rakhya.... sahi height hogi... aur confidence badh gaya... ar jeevan me bahaar aa gayi...

So I can say, leg pulling is not just fine.... its a great excercise :p:p!

I personally feel that leg pulling is fine

SANDEEP5
February 12th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Dear Sir,

Nishant Bhai some time even during serious discussions such comments are posted which become the laughing stock by default and the aim of the people deriving pleasure out of that is never to nullify the social activites but just to get some fun out of it and thats momentary. And that should not be understood as against social responsibility.

Reasons for such deviations can be many, if any thing is in good humor then it should be tackled in such a way and not to be taken too seriously,,,,,mhaare pe bhateri comments pass ho se,,,,,aapne nyu e haans khel ke udyaa dyaa se,,,,ke pharak pade se kisse bhai ne kuchh kah bhi di to,,,,,,,,haan gaali-galoch bilkul nahi hona chaahiye,,,

vaise main aapki baat se sehmat hun

PS:- These are my personal views and not to hurt public sentiments

Leg Pulling is a part of human behavior and every one has different views about it. Someone think that this is the best way to keep others down and others think that it is a social exercise. Otherwise itne jyada bhi serious na bano ki log aap par dhyaan hi dena band kar de. JL par bahoot se senior member hain jo serious discussion me bhi actively participate karte hain aur agar hansi majaak ho to usme bhi apne vichaar prakat karne se nahi chookte. hame unse prerna leni chahiye ki hum JL par kaise behave kare.

Yadi do logo me ego ko lekar behas hoti hai aur dono marne katne ke liye taiyaar ho jaate hain to galti dono ki hai. lekin agar unme se 1 vyakti sahi hai aur doosra galat hai to bhi unme serious leg pulling nahi hogi kyonki jo vyakti sahi hai vo apne cool attitude se maahol ko halka kar lega. aur agar dono hi vyakti sahi hai to sab kuchh sahi chalega.

To hame vo cool attitude vala vyaktitva apna kar apne is JL ko ek achha platform banana hai.

Dhanyavaad !!!!! :)

anilsinghd
February 12th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Ek bai aade tai faarig hotey hi udhar rookh kar dengey

I am sure you guys have read the thread , i was asking
Sachin to follow it if he so wishes :)

sunitahooda
February 12th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Hum tai kathey jaangey ibb jit jangey JATS lack Unity....u know and our Killki Taull defies that notion:)
I am sure you guys have read the thread , i was asking
Sachin to follow it if he so wishes :)

deepika
February 12th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I agree with you but sometimes we just cant help it when someone tries to act smart n shows tht he or she is the head of d community imposing own thoughts n views.

Hi all

vikrantsiwag
February 13th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I too feel the same way Nishant bhai. Being responsible Jatlanders we really need to take care of the quality of the stuff posted here.