PDA

View Full Version : New Requirement for new category - Buy/Sell

loginrahul
February 11th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hi Mods,

I feel there is scope for a buy/sell category.... this will help many of our member if they are looking to buy or sell bike, car etc or even renting out a home.

what do you guys say...

anilsangwan
February 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Hi Mods,

I feel there is scope for a buy/sell category.... this will help many of our member if they are looking to buy or sell bike, car etc or even renting out a home.

what do you guys say...

Really good idea Rahul. This will help people in getting in touch with each other for stuff they need.

The word "Category" is bit confusing Rahul.. I guess you are talking about new "Forum" ...It should be there. But, I guess you could have posted it in thread, "improvements needed on jatland". Satyeshwar replies to all queries posted there.

rakeshsehrawat
February 11th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Mods,

what do you guys say...

This is a nice idea many time we need second hand bike or car(for us or may be for friends) and if we go to a dealer we have to give extra amount as commission but even then we are not sure that we bought a good thing.
Many people are staying in NCR who need to buy or rent home they will also be benifitted by this. So moderators i think it is a nice suggestion. even though not posted in right thread but it needs to be considered.

Nishantrathi82
February 11th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hi Mods,

what do you guys say...

Great Idea Rahul i will really help the guys :rock

vikrantsiwag
February 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
This is a nice Idea but few people might take advantage of this and start using JL as a medium to seek business propositions.

So this should be considered as a constraint in starting such a forum.

SANDEEP5
February 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM
This is a nice Idea but few people might take advantage of this and start using JL as a medium to seek business propositions.

So this should be considered as a constraint in starting such a forum.

We should start 1st and see the response. But there will be only subject related posts not let pulling and khamaka ki bakwaas.

sachinb
February 12th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Dear Sir,,,,,,aise koyi legpulling nahi karega,,,,,chhota-motta hansi majak hota hai aur vo chalta bhi rahna chaahiye,,,,,,,,,meri koye legpulling kare ,,main to bada hans ke leta hun usko

Its a good idea and small things like legpulling should not discourage us from implementing it.

We should start 1st and see the response. But there will be only subject related posts not let pulling and khamaka ki bakwaas.

sunitahooda
February 12th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Very good suggestion Rahul....Moderators must give consideration to this.

Just a small query will we have to give some percentage to JL for all sale/purchase?

What type of things/ commodities will be sold?
Hi Mods,

what do you guys say...

Nishantrathi82
February 12th, 2009, 10:11 AM

Just a small query will we have to give some percentage to JL for all sale/purchase?

Hmmmm about percentage that should be decided by the mods and members.
And commodities may be any thing like Computers, bikes, cars, mobiles etc.
Adds like house, land for rents, lease or for sale.

loginrahul
February 12th, 2009, 11:11 AM

I dont feel we should be commercializing it by having % and margin....
if we include % than what will be the diff between ebay and Jatland.

Its for Jat community and we should make it simple and more towards helping our fellow member.We all fairly know each other and it should just serve another platform to help each other than profit making.

Idea should be like some one want sell his bike and can post it up.. anyone interest can contact him.

Regarding misuse of it..... i feel it depend on individual and we can easily figure out the intention.

SANDEEP5
February 13th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Dear Sir,,,,,,aise koyi legpulling nahi karega,,,,,chhota-motta hansi majak hota hai aur vo chalta bhi rahna chaahiye,,,,,,,,,meri koye legpulling kare ,,main to bada hans ke leta hun usko

Its a good idea and small things like legpulling should not discourage us from implementing it.

Main bhi leg pulling ko bura nahi maanta sachin bhai but it should not happen in serious discussion. Jab do aadmi aapas me kisi baat per disagree honge to thoda bahoot khinchaav to hoga hi. anyway it,s a good idea and MODS should think to impliment it on JL. :)

deepika
February 13th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Thts a nice idea indeed....not only for car n bikes but for any article such as laptop,cell phones,pc,furniture,digital camera n other electronic gadgets.....moderators plz consider this as lot of ppl are in favour of this :)

vivektaliyan
February 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry friends,
I don't think so. There are many sites which provides you a large variety of products. because buy or sell is not a simple process. They have also grevence resolving cells and better payment options. What u people think that it's very easy to buy or sell on JL.

tOTAL MEMBERS 12183 APPROX.

active members 2500 approx ( if I am not wrong)

And all are frm different states and countries. And every one want to be extra smart. If some one want something then first he will search the whole web for cheap price then near by area where he/she is living. I think it will give extra load on mods. And we people are not very simple what we try to show because we r humans( I think u are getting my point).

Ok If u want to start buy or sell ur old or new items then start a thread and first list ur items to sell . Check how many members are interested . If the responce is good then I appriciate ur step.:)