PDA

View Full Version : Either act rationally and unbiased or change the name of this portal!!

mukeshkumar007
February 16th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I just got to know that Shweta Dhaka was banned from the Jatland for forever and reason was sighted that she had many grievance from the admin and moderators. What an irrational reason? I don’t remember if she ever got found involving in personal attack on any sincere member except few one liners or few posts related to woman, where she was very much write in her replies as she was just expressing her point of view.

If I remember correctly she once raised the issue of biased behavior of moderators and she might have her own observation on the actions of moderators. There is nothing wrong in this and you can see, there have been many threads raised by other members as well on the same issue but I don’t remember even a single member being banned on raising the undemocratic behavior of moderators and admin.

She was just asking the reason from the moderators behind their irrational decision as she was given infraction but the other members who were also equally responsible left unpunished? She accepted the moderator’s punishment but she just objected when the moderators didn’t take any action the other.

But instead of taking any justifiable action or replying to her mail they went on banning her from the Jatland for forever.

I always used to stand by the side of moderators because I perceived that the job of a moderator is a tuff one but after the drama over Samar’s moderator-ship and the role of the other moderators behind the curtail, as they forced Samar to quite from the moderatorship against his will, changed my opinions towards the moderators. This episode even made me convinced that its not only the members who got involved in irresponsible behavior on the forums but even our so called responsible moderators are not much behind them, they are even a step further when it comes to taking a irrational and biased decision. It is for sure now that moderators take sides of few members and they keep aside all rules when it comes to taking an against them but when it is the matter of other members they will sing the saga of all rules. How biased and irrational?

Anyway I’m not asking for the explanation from anyone of you as I’m just writing my own observation and let me tell you it is not an immature one. It is a bitter truth, Now Accept it or not?

If you people make a rule why it is not being implied for every one? If you take an action against any member then why the action is not being taken against another member who also might be equally responsible in this?

There have been plenty of examples of their irrational decision but I don’t think I need to bring them all to your notice as I see no purpose being fulfilled here.

I’m not writing this thread to ask moderators to lift the ban from Shweta Dhaka or to give the explanation why they banned her.

I’m just writing with a humble request to all moderators and admin that please get some wisdom and act rationally. Stay unbiased. If you people can’t then better you think of changing the name of this site to some other name like haryana.com or haryanajat.com or something else whatever you like that suit best to your level of thinking but atleast don’t keep it jatland.com.

I feel from the heart that I also should leave this place. You people might be thinking that if I too have so much dissatisfaction from this site they why I’m still here. Well, the word “JAT” always fascinates me and I couldn’t stop myself from coming here. Though I no more participate in discussion frequently but I still keep logged in for the whole day.

But the day you people will change the name, I myself will request the moderators to ban me for forever.

The word JAT is a very broad in itself. Understand It.

vivektaliyan
February 16th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Mukesh bhai Before making any comment It is necessary to know the whole episode.

But I just want to say that Banned for forever is not good.
First we do mistakes and then we correct the same. That's human nature.

In my point of view every member should get a equal chance to correct their mistakes.:)

poonamchaudhary
February 16th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Its shocking that a worthy member like Shweta Dhaka got banned and that too forever. I don't know the cause behind her ban but if it is because of her grievances against the administrators then I would say that this cause doesn't seem plausible enough to ban a member. Grievances are to be redressed not to be silenced like this. As far as my observation goes, Shweta was actively contributing here and used to write in a very good manner. Forums like these should be democratic in their function and should allow people to express themselves freely but in an acceptable manner. There are many instances of unruly behaviour and lots of leg pulling going on here. There are lots of trash posts scattered around. But it seems that nothing is being done for that. It is highly unacceptable that worthy members are being banned while there still are glaring instances of senseless posts. Its very unfortunate that Shweta has been banned forever.

anilsinghd
February 16th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I am pretty sure Moderators will have a relook consider the worth and the contribution of someone as creative and exuberant as Shweta! :)

I sincerely request moderators to please reconsider their options! :)

Lets not extend it as it will not be good for Shweta as well as our moderators! :)

kapdal
February 16th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Wow!! This is amazing really!

1. It is stupid and undemocratic to ban ANYONE for life, unless you know that the said person was here to deliberately cause mischief. Shweta Dhaka could have done many things, but not deliberately cause mischief.

2. I have seen many people here who use rude, threatening and abusive language. I am not even in favor of banning them for life, but funny thing is that they are alive and kicking. No one takes any action against them. Whatever crime Shweta may have committed, I am pretty sure these guys have exceeded that. If you have rules (even if silly ones), atleast apply them equally and proportionately.

The damage has been done. Even if you lift the ban, would she be back with same enthusiasm? If I put myself in her shoes, I doubt it. Jatland is not the be all and end all of mine or anyone's existence. I come here to for community bonding and for sharing my views. I can bear with the stupidity of some members, but if those who are running the show are going to show disrespect, I am not going to feel too great about it. I urge the owners/moderators to take remedial action if they don't want the site to be turned into a joke.

kapdal
February 16th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Would be good to know what is the reason for the ban. I have seen some really strong moderator bashing here, so that shouldn't be the reason?? Personally, I am amused when people make silly demands of moderators/owners as I feel that these people don't appreciate that these guys are doing a thankless job.

But after this incident, I feel really strongly about making a demand. One thing which MUST be done is to have total transparency. If you want to police the site, well and good. Just open a thread with only admin. access where each infraction/ban is reported with the reason and evidence. If someone has done something so wrong that he/she deserved a ban, it should be shared with everyone. It is not only important to do the right thing, but equally important to be seen as doing the right thing.

ssgoyat
February 16th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Banned for LIFE????

yet another black day in the history of JL...for loosing a quality contributor...:mad:

i've been witnessing the downgrading of JL since 2004...

Bold n fearless Scorpions... shweta, DK, Bramha tewatia.....rocked JL many a times....and all have had tough times at JL..

but this is the height of rationalism....gurrrr...

deepika
February 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
well i think she was d only female on jatland i appreciate.....i think she has intellect,vision and right approach towards almost all d issues.....she was d one who was not here for whiling time or to draw everyone's attention....its really shocking to hear tht she has been banned....Its really rude....i sent her a mail a few days back n now i know why i never got any reply to my mail....she dint abuse anyone here and if she speaks her own mind wots wrong in tht....i understand some guys really had lot of things against her coz of their "LITTLE MALE EGO" but such a rude action from the moderators and administrators wasn't expected:mad::mad::mad::mad:....what are we here for?to speak our mind and then to get banned?i am so very sure this one is a biased decison made by some irresponsible moderator:tamatar

deepika
February 16th, 2009, 10:16 PM
ke baat taliyan jee aapki ke mhais khol li thi shweta nai:D:D:D:D....jokes apart i may not be aware wot she actually did but i am so very sure she dint abuse anyone as she is among those sensible females i have come across till date....arr na toh vaa daru peeti akk daru pee kai chupal mai halla macha dia ho:D phir itna disgusting decision kyu liya moderators nai?

Mukesh bhai Before making any comment It is necessary to know the whole episode.

But I just want to say that Banned for forever is not good.
First we do mistakes and then we correct the same. That's human nature.

In my point of view every member should get a equal chance to correct their mistakes.:)

kapdal
February 17th, 2009, 12:57 AM
This is a request to all members. Let's not make personal comments against anyone, least of all the moderators. It is a thankless job and I am sure they must have had their reasons (howsoever flawed). We are all human here with our own little failings and weaknesses. Let's please not get judgmental.

The issue must be seen as a policy failure rather than as a personal failure of a particular individual. The whole policy of banning someone based on subjective analysis of his/her behavior is flawed as it assumes absolute standards and the ability to monitor them accurately. In practise, that would never be correct. For every single person who is punished for an 'offense', there would be many more who would escape with worse crimes. And inequallity in application of rules even when not by design is going to lead to discontent. It is much better to have objective rules like anyone found using abusive/foul/threatening language or causing extreme mischief would be banned and then list all the evidence against that person in an admin. only thread with read only access to all (so that issue is not debated on that thread). It is important for any decision maker to be transparent so that people don't assume malicious intentions behind a decision. And finally, if people are indulging in a no holds barred battle against each other without committing any of the above offense, let them do it- we are all adults here.

spdeshwal
February 17th, 2009, 04:37 AM
I would request the administrators to reconsider the ban! In my opinion she has been contributing immensely. I believe this has come after the warnings 1-2-3 ....but I would still like and request Moderators and Admin to give her another chance.
If she has done something that serious to be banned permanently then I would like the administrators to let others know as what could cost them a permanent ban. If they have a valid reason, than it should act as deterrent for others.

Sweta is a very intelligent girl with some natural aggression that makes her fight vigorously for her convictions. That is all right to some extent but there should be scope for a second thought before replying an annoying post. One doesn't have to reply to every post, specially the ones that you feel are targeted to tease you. In fact best way to tackle an idiotic post is to ignore as the person doesn't exist or just Waite for a day or two.

Hope for the good!

Cheers!

deepika
February 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM
i sent a mail asking Shweta why she was banned and i got this reply...it goes like.......
Hi Deepika !

Good to hear from you & have a sugary 'hey' from a non-banned person to a banned one J hahahaa

Well, the story goes like this – I had some vocal (obviously ;)) fight wid Mr. Ajay Verma on 2 or 3 threads including the one on Battle of genders. I avoided commenting on him but after shallow remarks on women he sent me a PM saying pls don't mind that was a joke ! This made me bit furious & I replied to him, which I don't think was so shabby that I was awarded a 6 point infraction.

The moderators said that 'inspite of being warned you kept on making personal comments, so the infraction coz you need a break'

Well, I nowhere received any warning from them ! But someone told me that they warned generally on some thread by writing a line 'members are being warned not to make any personal comments'. I didn't read it ever ! I even don't know which thread it was.

I wrote back to moderators that kindly tell me where, how & when I was warned before giving a serious infraction in the first place. And secondly, why was I given an infraction at all was beyond my understanding. This Ajay Verma is related to some moderator I suppose, in case you see his profile album he can be seen with some of the other JL members.

I was not playing by commenting on that guy personally for fun. He was passing shallow remarks like 'go & see in mirror', 'u r a devil's advocate', 'aurato me dimag kam hi hota hai tabhi to wo har jagah aadmiyo se peeche hain' , 'unko ghar ke kaam isliye diye jaate hain kyonki unme jyada dimag nahi lagaana padta' etc…

I couldn't figure out what was the logic behind giving me infraction & that too without giving a warning to me personally which is required to be given before a serious infraction.

I didn't get any reply.

That was not the end to it. My posts were under moderation owing to infraction, so I couldn't post anything unless a moderator approves it. I wrote something & it was pretty much ok but I was surprised to see that it was never approved.

That was too much ! Restricting me from posting for 20 days & that too without having any dialogue with me was horrible. I waited for their reply for 5 days. But nothing came my way. I could see all the bullshit around across so many threads at that time, but why they chose me was a question worth it for me. I guess they prefer the people who play around the rules rather than the ones who come out loudly with their convictions. Mt fault was that I replied against the shallow remarks passed by a grown up person, on the female community at large on an open platform.

This was against my self esteem to keep continuing till the ban lifts & again come at JL like a fool. I believed that it was my right to seek clarification atleast on the things related to me. If I had some grievance, I wished that it must be redressed then what was wrong with it? The moderators do say often that why not you people contact us if you see a problem. I contacted them and received a hit in the form of silence!

I wrote to them again that if this is the case & you don't even care to answer a genuine concern then give me a ban for an year + a name change as was their policy when the hohalla of name change came on the surface.

But I was accorded a lifetime ban with no name change ! I was told :

"Shweta,

You seem to have a lot of grievances. It is best to keep you away from Jatland. Therefore you are being banned forever! No name change will be done and no limiting of your ban for only 1 year.
Thanks for all the time spent here.

-Satyeshwar"

--
Thanks & Regards,
CA. Shweta Dhaka

Now i wud like to ask administrator n moderators why she was banned n not this guy AJAY VERMA who actually made such weird comments abt women....i also was pissed off wid him n gave him my piece of mind but this is such a shame tht even on a site like this one which really claims to be for jats( m sure for jatnis as well).....No woman on this earth wud ever tolerate if a guy like him makes such weird n nonsense comments.Its ridiculous tht Ajay Verma hasn't ben banned...We need explaination for it:mad:

prashantacmet
February 17th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I am shocked !!!!... why shweta??????:( I was also involved in the controversial threads mentioned in the above post. I don't think that shweta made any derogatry remark against any member though she was humiliated and threatened several times in those threads. I was also furious seeing the replies of some members favoring male domination and made my contribution as per the thread flow. I don't find this ban justifiable.....

prashantacmet
February 17th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I just got to know that Shweta Dhaka was banned from the Jatland for forever and reason was sighted that she had many grievance from the admin and moderators. What an irrational reason? I don’t remember if she ever got found involving in personal attack on any sincere member except few one liners or few posts related to woman, where she was very much write in her replies as she was just expressing her point of view.

If I remember correctly she once raised the issue of biased behavior of moderators and she might have her own observation on the actions of moderators. There is nothing wrong in this and you can see, there have been many threads raised by other members as well on the same issue but I don’t remember even a single member being banned on raising the undemocratic behavior of moderators and admin.

She was just asking the reason from the moderators behind their irrational decision as she was given infraction but the other members who were also equally responsible left unpunished? She accepted the moderator’s punishment but she just objected when the moderators didn’t take any action the other.

But instead of taking any justifiable action or replying to her mail they went on banning her from the Jatland for forever.

I always used to stand by the side of moderators because I perceived that the job of a moderator is a tuff one but after the drama over Samar’s moderator-ship and the role of the other moderators behind the curtail, as they forced Samar to quite from the moderatorship against his will, changed my opinions towards the moderators. This episode even made me convinced that its not only the members who got involved in irresponsible behavior on the forums but even our so called responsible moderators are not much behind them, they are even a step further when it comes to taking a irrational and biased decision. It is for sure now that moderators take sides of few members and they keep aside all rules when it comes to taking an against them but when it is the matter of other members they will sing the saga of all rules. How biased and irrational?

Anyway I’m not asking for the explanation from anyone of you as I’m just writing my own observation and let me tell you it is not an immature one. It is a bitter truth, Now Accept it or not?

If you people make a rule why it is not being implied for every one? If you take an action against any member then why the action is not being taken against another member who also might be equally responsible in this?

There have been plenty of examples of their irrational decision but I don’t think I need to bring them all to your notice as I see no purpose being fulfilled here.

I’m not writing this thread to ask moderators to lift the ban from Shweta Dhaka or to give the explanation why they banned her.

I’m just writing with a humble request to all moderators and admin that please get some wisdom and act rationally. Stay unbiased. If you people can’t then better you think of changing the name of this site to some other name like haryana.com or haryanajat.com or something else whatever you like that suit best to your level of thinking but atleast don’t keep it jatland.com.

I feel from the heart that I also should leave this place. You people might be thinking that if I too have so much dissatisfaction from this site they why I’m still here. Well, the word “JAT” always fascinates me and I couldn’t stop myself from coming here. Though I no more participate in discussion frequently but I still keep logged in for the whole day.

But the day you people will change the name, I myself will request the moderators to ban me for forever.

The word JAT is a very broad in itself. Understand It.

I completely agree !!!... Mods, please don't shrink the word JAT or let us know that this site is for couple of people only..............

vivektaliyan
February 17th, 2009, 12:04 PM
ke baat taliyan jee aapki ke mhais khol li thi shweta nai:D:D:D:D....jokes apart i may not be aware wot she actually did but i am so very sure she dint abuse anyone as she is among those sensible females i have come across till date....arr na toh vaa daru peeti akk daru pee kai chupal mai halla macha dia ho:D phir itna disgusting decision kyu liya moderators nai?

i sent a mail asking Shweta why she was banned and i got this reply...it goes like.......
Hi Deepika !

Good to hear from you & have a sugary 'hey' from a non-banned person to a banned one J hahahaa

Well, the story goes like this – I had some vocal (obviously ;)) fight wid Mr. Ajay Verma on 2 or 3 threads including the one on Battle of genders. I avoided commenting on him but after shallow remarks on women he sent me a PM saying pls don't mind that was a joke ! This made me bit furious & I replied to him, which I don't think was so shabby that I was awarded a 6 point infraction.

The moderators said that 'inspite of being warned you kept on making personal comments, so the infraction coz you need a break'

Well, I nowhere received any warning from them ! But someone told me that they warned generally on some thread by writing a line 'members are being warned not to make any personal comments'. I didn't read it ever ! I even don't know which thread it was.

I wrote back to moderators that kindly tell me where, how & when I was warned before giving a serious infraction in the first place. And secondly, why was I given an infraction at all was beyond my understanding. This Ajay Verma is related to some moderator I suppose, in case you see his profile album he can be seen with some of the other JL members.

I was not playing by commenting on that guy personally for fun. He was passing shallow remarks like 'go & see in mirror', 'u r a devil's advocate', 'aurato me dimag kam hi hota hai tabhi to wo har jagah aadmiyo se peeche hain' , 'unko ghar ke kaam isliye diye jaate hain kyonki unme jyada dimag nahi lagaana padta' etc…

I couldn't figure out what was the logic behind giving me infraction & that too without giving a warning to me personally which is required to be given before a serious infraction.

I didn't get any reply.

That was not the end to it. My posts were under moderation owing to infraction, so I couldn't post anything unless a moderator approves it. I wrote something & it was pretty much ok but I was surprised to see that it was never approved.

That was too much ! Restricting me from posting for 20 days & that too without having any dialogue with me was horrible. I waited for their reply for 5 days. But nothing came my way. I could see all the bullshit around across so many threads at that time, but why they chose me was a question worth it for me. I guess they prefer the people who play around the rules rather than the ones who come out loudly with their convictions. Mt fault was that I replied against the shallow remarks passed by a grown up person, on the female community at large on an open platform.

This was against my self esteem to keep continuing till the ban lifts & again come at JL like a fool. I believed that it was my right to seek clarification atleast on the things related to me. If I had some grievance, I wished that it must be redressed then what was wrong with it? The moderators do say often that why not you people contact us if you see a problem. I contacted them and received a hit in the form of silence!

I wrote to them again that if this is the case & you don't even care to answer a genuine concern then give me a ban for an year + a name change as was their policy when the hohalla of name change came on the surface.

"Shweta,

You seem to have a lot of grievances. It is best to keep you away from Jatland. Therefore you are being banned forever! No name change will be done and no limiting of your ban for only 1 year.

-Satyeshwar"

--
Thanks & Regards,
CA. Shweta Dhaka

Now i wud like to ask administrator n moderators why she was banned n not this guy AJAY VERMA who actually made such weird comments abt women....i also was pissed off wid him n gave him my piece of mind but this is such a shame tht even on a site like this one which really claims to be for jats( m sure for jatnis as well).....No woman on this earth wud ever tolerate if a guy like him makes such weird n nonsense comments.Its ridiculous tht Ajay Verma hasn't ben banned...We need explaination for it:mad:

Deepika ji ...

Muze lagta hai ki is bare maine ek thread start kiya tha...aur uska end bhi kafi utsah janak hua(:D). So now I have nothing to say.Kyonki agar mein kuch bola to phir sab sunege..So it's better to keep quite:o:o

deepika
February 17th, 2009, 12:13 PM
taliyan jee i have no clue which thread are u talking abt?kripya sankshipt me ullekh kerenge ki veh kis vishaye pe tha aur kis vyakti se sambandhit tha aur antt me vijay kisi hui...shweta ko ban kiya gaya iss baat se mujhe aapkrosh hai aur mai iss baat ka khandan karti hu ki issme shweta ki koi truti thi....yadi iss prakar ka apekshit vyavhaar hota hai toh kya hum sab mukkdarshi bane rahe ?aapke uttar ki pratikha hai:D

Deepika ji ...

Muze lagta hai ki is bare maine ek thread start kiya tha...aur uska end bhi kafi utsah janak hua(:D). So now I have nothing to say.Kyonki agar mein kuch bola to phir sab sunege..So it's better to keep quite:o:o

SANDEEP5
February 17th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Deepika !

I didn't get any reply.

"Shweta,

-Satyeshwar"

--
Thanks & Regards,
CA. Shweta Dhaka

How can the moderator banned a person like SD for life time. Aggressive hona koi gunaah to nahi. Personal comments ki shuruaat SD ne to nahi ki thi. maine bhi un threads me apni reply di hain mujhe to unme kuchh aisa nahi laga ki SD ne life time ban wali kuchh baat ki hai. SD ne jo comments kiye the usse 10 guna jyada bure comments use mile hain. to us person ko kyon ban nahi kiya gaya jo anti woman comments kar ke SD ko uksa rha tha.

khair ab to yahi kah sakte hain ki "JO HOOA ACHHA NAHI HOOA". Mods ko SD ke life time bann par reconsideration karna chahiye. It is not good for JATLAND. :(

vivektaliyan
February 17th, 2009, 12:25 PM
taliyan jee i have no clue which thread are u talking abt?kripya sankshipt me ullekh kerenge ki veh kis vishaye pe tha aur kis vyakti se sambandhit tha aur antt me vijay kisi hui...shweta ko ban kiya gaya iss baat se mujhe aapkrosh hai aur mai iss baat ka khandan karti hu ki issme shweta ki koi truti thi....yadi iss prakar ka apekshit vyavhaar hota hai toh kya hum sab mukkdarshi bane rahe ?aapke uttar ki pratikha hai:D

Pls check the link http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24955

:)

deepika
February 17th, 2009, 12:46 PM
read this one but this time we need explaination why Shweta was banned....she is so very polite....if we compare jatlanders most of us are so very rude tht she doesn't stand anywhere......moderators have to give a valid reason(which i am so very sure tht they dont have).....they can't get away wid it acting so irresponsible.....and also "WHY THEY DIN'T BAN AJAY VERMA FOR SUCH DISGUSTING REMARKS ON WOMANHOOD"?they r answerable n they must:mad:

Pls check the link http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24955

:)

vivektaliyan
February 17th, 2009, 12:52 PM
read this one but this time we need explaination why Shweta was banned....she is so very polite....if we compare jatlanders most of us are so very rude tht she doesn't stand anywhere......moderators have to give a valid reason(which i am so very sure tht they dont have).....they can't get away wid it acting so irresponsible.....and also "WHY THEY DIN'T BAN AJAY VERMA FOR SUCH DISGUSTING REMARKS ON WOMANHOOD"?they r answerable n they must:mad:

Deepika ji vahi sab discussion to hua tha ki reason bataya jaye kisi bhi member ko banne karne ka. Aur output nikla ki nahi bata sakte.

To aab aapko kya lagta hai ki aab vo reason batayenge.:rolleyes:

deepika
February 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Aaapka case kaccha tha:D aapne kisi ka naam bhi nai liya...yaha pe sab hai...banned member ki mail bhi sab facts and ofcourse they cant supress it anymore...can they?aur abb tak Ajay Verma ko ban kyu nai kiya gaya jisne itna vaahiyat comments likhe the aurato ke baare me?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Deepika ji vahi sab discussion to hua tha ki reason bataya jaye kisi bhi member ko banne karne ka. Aur output nikla ki nahi bata sakte.

To aab aapko kya lagta hai ki aab vo reason batayenge.:rolleyes:

prashantacmet
February 17th, 2009, 12:58 PM
We know that generally mods don't reveal the raeson when they ban a member but we want the reason this time. Shweta is an intellectual and a great contributor of JL we don't want to lose such a worthy member. If we kept losing such members on JL, it will become merely a group of JL's moderators and their friends/relatives........:mad:

aade to yu kaam ho rya hai ke "aandha baante rewdi arr apna apna ne de"...:rolleyes:.......

prashantacmet
February 17th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Aaapka case kaccha tha:D aapne kisi ka naam bhi nai liya...yaha pe sab hai...banned member ki mail bhi sab facts and ofcourse they cant supress it anymore...can they?aur abb tak Ajay Verma ko ban kyu nai kiya gaya jisne itna vaahiyat comments likhe the aurato ke baare me?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ajay verma mods ka ristedaar hogga ya fer unka dhabbi hogaa...nu ban kona kara........eibb jo tu faltu boleggi to tera tai bhi sulat lenge mods.........arr manne laage ek number mera bhi aa rya dekhe.................

prashantacmet
February 17th, 2009, 01:07 PM
a humble request from satyeshwar ji,
Please ban me for lifetime and lift the ban from shweta....mere jisse koongar to aade pade .aur ek dhang ka member ban ho gya................It's not right

satyeshwar
February 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Shweta sent a PM to all the mods titling: "Change my name to SHAILJA SINGH & BAN me". In her PM she listed a whole slew of problems that she sees with Jatland and how we allow nonsensical posts, how the environment has deteriorated and finally said "accord me a Ban or whatever and absolve me of the sin I did & kept on believing that you people will evolve & come out of the shell of redundant policies."

She asked for a ban with a name change request. She wants to leave... fine! Insulting moderators and members alike for deteriorating conditions at Jatland is no excuse for a name change.

NOW STOP TRYING TO MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL AND MOVE ALONG!!!