PDA

View Full Version : How justified is it?

deepika
February 22nd, 2009, 12:46 PM
I wanted to reply on the previous thread but cudn't as it was locked and it was my turn to reply.So here i am......
Respected Administrator,I have given a link below tht u have mentioned in your reply and i was so surprised to notice tht inspite of giving the link for a post where u have mentioned tht you will lift the ban if she rolls back her request now u have changed ur words and now are indicating tht ban can be reduced to one year.I am really stunned to see how you keep changing ur statements.How justified is it?Mukesh has been given infraction and i hope tht was not been given to him coz he was writing threads to bring Shewta back.Whtr kind of policitcal game is going on here?Thanks alot for calling all the supporters 'Tu kaun mai khaamkha"I consider jatland as home and think all memebers are my brothers and sisters(saare nahi kuch tau,bua,jeeja bhabhi etc bhi ho sakte hai).So if i am keeping my views and favouring Shweta to yeh ghar ka mamla hua na?Agar aapko aisa nahi lagta toh koi baat nahi saare supporters Khaamkha e sahi.
Humne chahe supporters aur khudd Shweta pe verbal attack karne wale memeber ko aade haathon liya ho par administrators aur moderators se humne request karne ke,explaination ke liye aur kuch questions ke answer ke alawa kuch galat nahi bola,Then why this rude behaviour from you tht you come and drop your reply or i shud say throw ur order on our faces?You are answerable but you won't answer because you dont have a valid reason(and invalid one u can't reveal).Agar hota toh aap toh kya duniya me hi koi itna sharif nahi hai ki chupchap bina kisi galti ke bhi sab sunn le.Hamari bhi galti hogi par aapka khudd ka ravaiya kitna theek tha?Kya aapke reply ne aur kahawato ne aapke padd ki garima ko aur badha diya?
Meri is thread pe unn logo ko reply karne ki koi zarurat nahi jinko mere is thread ke shuru karne se peeda hui hai aur jinko Shweta se aur unke supporters se personal grudges hai.Issliye maarne khaggad ki dhaal seeng pinnan ki koi zarurat nahi haiIssliya apne activity level nai badhaan ke liye,apne ghar arr office ke internet nayi fully utilize karan ke liye(its a misuse in real though),apni circus ke joker tai bhi bonne arr nakli swaabhimaan ki purti ke liye,time pass liye,apne superiority complex(deep down i know its inferiority complex ko boost karne ke liye koi aur bakra pakde jo ki aapse kamzoor ho aur jistai seeng phassa kai aapki ego(jo 2 pissya tai bhi sasti hai)satisfy ho jya.Apna dirty political game kitte aur khelo.Aur haan jiss nai ya thread padh kai sukh milya ho sirf vohe reply kar sakte hai baaki jissnai dukh hoya hai vai bas dukhi hi rahe arr unki reply ki koi zarurat nahi hai

P.S-jinko Satyeshwar ki iss kahawat se khushi hui hai unko yeh bata du ki aap pai bhi 'tu kaun mai khaamkha" aali khawat laagu hoti hai kyunki aap logo ne bhi "Lift the ban from Shewta " wali thread pe khaamkhaa hi apne reply diyekyunki baat mhare arr moderators kai beech thi thaari shuru tai hi koi zarurat nahi thi iss thread pai aurr aap logo ki izzat ohzaafi mai mai bhi bhetri kahawat likhi jaa sakai hai par i wont waste my time coz you all are not worth it.You are not involved so stay away.

Below given is the Administrator's recent reply and the link mentioned is of his previous reply:

Let me go ahead and reply in the same "andaaz" as you Mukesh. Kya tum apni aankh khol kar mere reply ko padhoge??
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...90&postcount=7

Let me be crystal clear on this issue. Shweta ASKED for a ban and got one. If she has any complaints about the duration, she can come to us and discuss the matter amicably. NO ONE ELSE MATTERS! You can have a thousand posts (and looks like you are well on your way) and it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. You are just proving a saying for everyone: "Tu Kaun, Main khaamkhaa".

dndeswal
February 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
.UFF ! One more thread on the same episode ! Deepika, I suggest that rather than writing multiple posts, please send an e-mail to Shweta and then quote her reply here in this thread (since she is unable to write a post because of ban). Let us see what she wants to convey. .

deepika
February 22nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
If you would read my thread properly you will realize i have objected on inconsistant decisions on admin level and have raised a question on how firm their decisions are.Here i havn't put forward any request for lifting the ban so ofcourse its not old wine.Well i wont do it anymore(pasting mail from shweta)coz i dont want ppl with lot of probelms calling me"DAAKIYA",Waise pehli threads me agar aapne notice kiya ho toh maine vahi kiya tha kaunsi taup chal gayi?

.UFF ! One more thread on the same episode ! Deepika, I suggest that rather than writing multiple posts, please send an e-mail to Shweta and then quote her reply here in this thread (since she is unable to write a post because of ban). Let us see what she wants to convey. .

VirenderNarwal
February 22nd, 2009, 01:44 PM
Deepika ji...please go through the links...need not to start more threads in this regards.The thread is being closed.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=199844&postcount=173

Regards