PDA

View Full Version : A sincere request from the JL members ...

anilsinghd
February 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Dear Admins ....

We all respect your decisions and integrity and also appreciate all the good work that you are doing for JL as a whole! :)

The issue of Shweta has been really exaggerated beyond any limits and we all personally aplogise to you all for this. We have been immature on this to say the least.

Ranjit Dahiya Sir , Prashant , Mukesh , Nishant , myself , Ajay and all have decided that we need to be more mature on this and thus request you sincerely to please r esolve this issue asap. Shweta has contacted you and even without that : We want her back ( Quoting Dahiya Sir's words )! :)

We all UNCONDITIONALLY APOLOGISE TO YOU for anything and everything!

Thank you very much in anticipation.

@ All members : It is decided that the only text on this thread other than this post should be : " We sincerely request the same " !

Please follow the norms , and if you have anything else than that to talk , there are other threads and/or you may opt recreating one thread of your own.

PS: This is my last word on the issue! :)

Regards,
Anil

prashantacmet
February 24th, 2009, 05:13 PM
We sincerely request the same " !

ajaysinghkundu
February 24th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I confirm my acceptance to Anil's words..

Regards,

Ajay Kundu

Rmandaura
February 24th, 2009, 05:17 PM
"I sincerely request the same."

skarmveer
February 24th, 2009, 05:56 PM

Nishantrathi82
February 24th, 2009, 06:18 PM

Thanks
Nishant

caravi2910
February 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM

Ravi Choudhary

skdca
February 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM

sunillathwal
February 24th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I sincerely request the same.

Sunil.

kapdal
February 24th, 2009, 06:39 PM

vivektaliyan
February 24th, 2009, 08:19 PM

deepika
February 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM

deepgill
February 24th, 2009, 09:11 PM
i sincerely request the same...

rakeshsehrawat
February 25th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I sincerely request the same

mukeshkumar007
February 25th, 2009, 11:35 AM
i sincerely request the same...

anilsangwan
March 3rd, 2009, 09:07 AM

Baaki...K rahya fer innn Sincere requestaaan ka?? Kimmey sulljha sei rollaa ek baat attak ri sei kittey...??

PS: sorry for deviating from main topic and protocol set by Anil bhai. Lekin wanted to ask what is the status. No one is giving the latest updates... :) :)

sachinb
March 3rd, 2009, 09:11 AM
I sincerely request the same,,,,,

same here bhai,,,,,,Bhai ne kahi thi ke jo line manne kahi se ve e likhani se,,,,jyaant ham to door baithe rahei,,,,,bhai mhaari to aadat se ke maamle ki tah tak jaane ki,,,,,,,,pher ib bhot time ho liyaa se,,,,,

Baaki...K rahya fer innn Sincere requestaaan ka?? Kimmey sulljha sei rollaa ek baat attak ri sei kittey...??

PS: sorry for deviating from main topic and protocol set by Anil bhai. Lekin wanted to ask what is the status. No one is giving the latest updates... :) :)

sunitahooda
March 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
I SINCERELY REQUEST THE SAME:)

Anil font change to allowed hai na;)
I sincerely request the same,,,,,

same here bhai,,,,,,Bhai ne kahi thi ke jo line manne kahi se ve e likhani se,,,,jyaant ham to door baithe rahei,,,,,bhai mhaari to aadat se ke maamle ki tah tak jaane ki,,,,,,,,pher ib bhot time ho liyaa se,,,,,

mukeshkumar007
March 4th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Could I ask the dear Admins whether they have taken any decision on Shweta’s ban or not? Since shweta has already written to Mods long time back to lift the ban, so just curious to know if they have taken any decision !

satyeshwar
March 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Shweta's email conversation with me has ended. With each email she has gotten more bitter. We have decided that the ban will not be lifted.

anilsangwan
March 4th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Thank you so much for information Satyeshwar bhaisaab.

This clarifies everything. I guess this thread also can be closed now as your reply gives a clear decision and this topic needs no further discussion. Thanks!

Shweta's email conversation with me has ended. With each email she has gotten more bitter. We have decided that the ban will not be lifted.

sachinb
March 4th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks Satyeshwar Bhai for clarification,,,,,,