PDA

View Full Version : We as a society are responsible

navingulia
February 26th, 2009, 01:35 PM
The number of half naked, under fed, mud covered children begging on the streets is increasing day by day. We as a society are responsible.

Yes, Danny Boyle has made a film showing some one pouring hot oil into a childs eyes. We love the story, we have some one to blame.

Who will tell us that the real villains are us. The only reason children are used for begging is that they can collect anything from 150Rs to 400rs a day in coins. The coins we give to these children to make ourselves feel great and charitable. Those coins are the reason these children are being made to beg.

If you want to help these children give them a food packet, a biscuit packet, a fruit. But for these children’s sake ‘no coins’. Till the time these children can successfully collect coins for the elders who send them, more and more of them will be sent to beg in bad conditions.

Yes, slumdog got oscars, people enjoyed when a kid jumps in ****, or when a childs eyes are gouged out or when the policeman uses dirty abuses or when slumdog wins a million and well yes, people enjoyed music too. But when the child is telling other begging children “a small baby with you means triple money , a blind boy means double money” how many realised ‘money’ is the reason these children are being exploited. We give money, we are responsible.

Let us do a social experiment. Let us all give coins to every begging child everyday and let us see the result in 10 days time (we will possibly have ten times the number of children begging). When will we learn???

Yes, this doesn’t appear as spicy and interesting a story. To make it interesting, I will need Rahman’s music, I will need a child jumping in ****, a childs eyes being burnt, police torturing an innocent and poor boy and using choicest abuses, a tv showhost mocking a boy because he is a chaaywala, amusing incidents ---- but where is the story of the beggar child who is still having to beg because of us.

Please request your friends and contacts to join ADAA group and spread the adaa word.
www.adaa.in

Rmandaura
February 26th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Navin, I fully agree with you and I never give any coin to a begging child. If all people stop giving coins, the number of children found begging will be significantly reduced.
You are doing very good work, keep it up.

Nishantrathi82
February 26th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Navin bhai its the business only and they r giving us what people want to see i m talking about Slumdog movie.
And i m 100% agree with u people should give money to the beggers whether they r child or young. If u want to help provide them food or clothes.
You r doing Great keep it up bhai g.

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM
i agree with you.You are right and i wish everyone could be as thoughtful as you are.We can feel bad for a few hours after watching this movie but nobody bothers himself/herself for making efforts to help such kids.

The number of half naked, under fed, mud covered children begging on the streets is increasing day by day. We as a society are responsible.

Yes, Danny Boyle has made a film showing some one pouring hot oil into a childs eyes. We love the story, we have some one to blame.

Who will tell us that the real villains are us. The only reason children are used for begging is that they can collect anything from 150Rs to 400rs a day in coins. The coins we give to these children to make ourselves feel great and charitable. Those coins are the reason these children are being made to beg.

If you want to help these children give them a food packet, a biscuit packet, a fruit. But for these children’s sake ‘no coins’. Till the time these children can successfully collect coins for the elders who send them, more and more of them will be sent to beg in bad conditions.

Yes, slumdog got oscars, people enjoyed when a kid jumps in ****, or when a childs eyes are gouged out or when the policeman uses dirty abuses or when slumdog wins a million and well yes, people enjoyed music too. But when the child is telling other begging children “a small baby with you means triple money , a blind boy means double money” how many realised ‘money’ is the reason these children are being exploited. We give money, we are responsible.

Let us do a social experiment. Let us all give coins to every begging child everyday and let us see the result in 10 days time (we will possibly have ten times the number of children begging). When will we learn???

Yes, this doesn’t appear as spicy and interesting a story. To make it interesting, I will need Rahman’s music, I will need a child jumping in ****, a childs eyes being burnt, police torturing an innocent and poor boy and using choicest abuses, a tv showhost mocking a boy because he is a chaaywala, amusing incidents ---- but where is the story of the beggar child who is still having to beg because of us.

Please request your friends and contacts to join ADAA group and spread the adaa word.
www.adaa.in