PDA

View Full Version : Maharaja Suraj Mal's staue was unveiled today at .. Maharaja Suraj mal Stadium today

Numberdar
March 1st, 2009, 07:08 PM
I was deeply touched and even made plans to go personally for the function today .... thinking it was a function wherein all jat people / jat mahasabha / jat leaders would be there .

I had even contributed towards one of the small Congress local leaders for printing of posters / banners , in the name of Maharaja Suraj mal .

The reality was a big let down .........

1. Hardly any thing from the Jat mahasabha ?

2. There was no role of any Jat organisation in the whole function ?

3. In the crowd , I expected jats , with turbans .... . but , instead there were poor people , just hushed up by local political leaders , in the name of gathering a big crowd / crowd who would not even know abt Suraj mal and his legacy .

4. It turned out to be a Congress rally , organised by Sajjan Kumar , to show his strength as a crowd puller , and all present / many Ex.. Congress councillors etc were all on stage to greet Shri Jaipal Reddy ( Urban development minister at the centre ) .

5. Business , as usual for the congress ... as each small leader wanted to talk abt Sonia gandhi / talk abt political issues and taking credit for being a well wisher of jats .

6. I fail to understand , why the JAT MAHASABHA had no role in this ?

7. No one frm the Suraj Mal - Bharatpur was invited ?

8. Why do our Jat people / organisations , allow political people to take mileage of our great Jat kings legacy / why dont we activily bring up the real issues ...... facing jat community / do some work without politicising it ?

9. In the whole function , no one spoke abt the deeds of Maharaja Suraj Mal , about his sacrifice , and what all he ha done for the Jat Community ?

10. The Jats of delhi , owe a lot to Suraj Mal , as he was the one who gave the Bhumidhari rights - to the rural Areas of delhi , in the late 16th century / early 17 th .

ANYWAYS .... IT SEEMS THE JAT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO RISE UP AND TAKE UP ISSUES ...... OR ELSE / IN THE NAME OF POLITICS / GOVERNENCE............. JATS IN DELHI ( from OBC ) ..... WILL SOON BECOME ..........EXTINCT SPECIES / NO LAND WILL BE LEFT / NO TRACE OF VILLAGES , RURAL LIFE , .................... ITS A GRIM PICTURE FELLOWS / SO LETS DO SOME THING

------------- A DELHI JAT ---------------

Samarkadian
March 1st, 2009, 08:00 PM
I was deeply touched and even made plans to go personally for the function today .... thinking it was a function wherein all jat people / jat mahasabha / jat leaders would be there .

I had even contributed towards one of the small Congress local leaders for printing of posters / banners , in the name of Maharaja Suraj mal .

The reality was a big let down .........

1. Hardly any thing from the Jat mahasabha ?

2. There was no role of any Jat organisation in the whole function ?

3. In the crowd , I expected jats , with turbans .... . but , instead there were poor people , just hushed up by local political leaders , in the name of gathering a big crowd / crowd who would not even know abt Suraj mal and his legacy .

4. It turned out to be a Congress rally , organised by Sajjan Kumar , to show his strength as a crowd puller , and all present / many Ex.. Congress councillors etc were all on stage to greet Shri Jaipal Reddy ( Urban development minister at the centre ) .

5. Business , as usual for the congress ... as each small leader wanted to talk abt Sonia gandhi / talk abt political issues and taking credit for being a well wisher of jats .

6. I fail to understand , why the JAT MAHASABHA had no role in this ?

7. No one frm the Suraj Mal - Bharatpur was invited ?

8. Why do our Jat people / organisations , allow political people to take mileage of our great Jat kings legacy / why dont we activily bring up the real issues ...... facing jat community / do some work without politicising it ?

9. In the whole function , no one spoke abt the deeds of Maharaja Suraj Mal , about his sacrifice , and what all he ha done for the Jat Community ?

10. The Jats of delhi , owe a lot to Suraj Mal , as he was the one who gave the Bhumidhari rights - to the rural Areas of delhi , in the late 16th century / early 17 th .

ANYWAYS .... IT SEEMS THE JAT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO RISE UP AND TAKE UP ISSUES ...... OR ELSE / IN THE NAME OF POLITICS / GOVERNENCE............. JATS IN DELHI ( from OBC ) ..... WILL SOON BECOME ..........EXTINCT SPECIES / NO LAND WILL BE LEFT / NO TRACE OF VILLAGES , RURAL LIFE , .................... ITS A GRIM PICTURE FELLOWS / SO LETS DO SOME THING

Dear Delhite Jat( as you have called yourself)

I just felt a need to add one missing point in the above write up. Two day before this Show off by Sajjan Kumar , I witnessed something. Under the same statue and nearby area, a prosperous family of Pig( Sur) were enjoying with pissing and shitting and inguarating in their own style.

JatMahasabhas and such organisation are a bunch of impotent power hungary pseudo egositic chumps who pop-up near politicians and lick their shoes and feel proud when any tom dick and harry status of leader give them attention.Do you expect from such people to care about Veer SurajMal..Come on! He is better being forgotten than being looked up by crowdy cowards.

Did you see the end ?

rkumar
March 1st, 2009, 09:16 PM
Its election time and we will see all sort of Tamasha. Going through the news papers one would notice the competition among politicians to come out with full page adds about their achievements. Mayawati is erecting statues of Amedkar, Kansiram and herself almost in every locality. Sonia is dancing in AP. There are hoardings of Sonia, Rahul and MM singh all over India.. Lots of foundation stones suddenly by all sorts of politicians..

God bless India...

RK^2

VivekGathwala
March 2nd, 2009, 12:14 AM
Dear Delhite Jat( as you have called yourself)

I just felt a need to add one missing point in the above write up. Two day before this Show off by Sajjan Kumar , I witnessed something. Under the same statue and nearby area, a prosperous family of Pig( Sur) were enjoying with pissing and shitting and inguarating in their own style.

JatMahasabhas and such organisation are a bunch of impotent power hungary pseudo egositic chumps who pop-up near politicians and lick their shoes and feel proud when any tom dick and harry status of leader give them attention.Do you expect from such people to care about Veer SurajMal..Come on! He is better being forgotten than being looked up by crowdy cowards.

Did you see the end ?

if i write somthing here than this thread wll go in some other direction its better ....we wll discuss on the topic only not bout any other organizations

trueblueindian
March 2nd, 2009, 12:36 AM

A touchy issue indeed felt bad upon reading yours and kadian's comments but havent you asked the politician you printed posters for about all the mess

waise bhi agar yeah "samaroh" agar politically organised nahi hota tou shayad kiskey paas time tha wahan jaaney ka

why ony delhi jats, i feel all Jats need to do a lot to glorify our real hero's, san 1600 mei shayad dilli ki bhugool kuch aur hi tha.

leave alone the Jat mahasabhaa's prateet hota hai aur dekha bhi hai ki wahan bhi politics key alawa kuch nahi hai

Numberdar
March 2nd, 2009, 09:03 AM
Mrng every body

I posted this here , and apprieciate all the replies and my motive here is to , do some thing for the community and not just leave it here .

I am not into politics and had not imagined this kind of stupidity and witnessed how politicians ... at the cost of likes of Martyrs like Suraj Mal , make their own living .

so , if any out there feels the same need , pls do give yur views , as hob best can be tackle this issue ? How we can make a difference in todays world / condition of Jat Community ? This is our identity , our strength and how best can be blend it in todays world and still not get carried away / forget our roots.....

thnx

sachinb
March 3rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
Baaki to chhodo,,,,,,yahaan JL par kitno ko pata hai ki Maharaja Surajmal kaun the aur unka kyaa yogdaan aur balidaan raha hai,,,,,

Maharaja Surajmal Jindabaad,,,,,Jat Ekta Jindabaad:rock

ARVINDJANGU
March 3rd, 2009, 12:24 PM
i was deeply touched and even made plans to go personally for the function today .... Thinking it was a function wherein all jat people / jat mahasabha / jat leaders would be there .

i had even contributed towards one of the small congress local leaders for printing of posters / banners , in the name of maharaja suraj mal .

the reality was a big let down .........

1. Hardly any thing from the jat mahasabha ?

2. There was no role of any jat organisation in the whole function ?

3. In the crowd , i expected jats , with turbans .... . But , instead there were poor people , just hushed up by local political leaders , in the name of gathering a big crowd / crowd who would not even know abt suraj mal and his legacy .

4. It turned out to be a congress rally , organised by sajjan kumar , to show his strength as a crowd puller , and all present / many ex.. Congress councillors etc were all on stage to greet shri jaipal reddy ( urban development minister at the centre ) .

5. Business , as usual for the congress ... As each small leader wanted to talk abt sonia gandhi / talk abt political issues and taking credit for being a well wisher of jats .

6. I fail to understand , why the jat mahasabha had no role in this ?

7. No one frm the suraj mal - bharatpur was invited ?

8. Why do our jat people / organisations , allow political people to take mileage of our great jat kings legacy / why dont we activily bring up the real issues ...... Facing jat community / do some work without politicising it ?

9. In the whole function , no one spoke abt the deeds of maharaja suraj mal , about his sacrifice , and what all he ha done for the jat community ?

10. The jats of delhi , owe a lot to suraj mal , as he was the one who gave the bhumidhari rights - to the rural areas of delhi , in the late 16th century / early 17 th .

anyways .... It seems the jat community needs to rise up and take up issues ...... Or else / in the name of politics / governence............. Jats in delhi ( from obc ) ..... will soon become ..........extinct species / no land will be left / no trace of villages , rural life , .................... its a grim picture fellows / so lets do some thing

------------- a delhi jat ---------------
कांग्रेस पार्टी तो हमेशा जाट विरोधी रही हैं | अगर ऐसी बढ़िया पार्टी होती तो चौ. छोटूराम ओहल्याण जैसे नेता कांग्रेस नहीं छोड़ते | दिल्ली के एक बड़े कांग्रेस्सी जाट नेता ने एक पंडित की लड़की के कत्ल का बदला लेने और उस परिवार के प्रति अपनी वफादारी सिद्ध करने के लिए दिल्ली में अपने ही कितने ही सिख जाट भाइयो का कत्ल करवा दिया | कु.नटवर सिंह ने सारी उम्र निकाल दी इस परिवार की सेवा में और आखिर में माखी की तरह निकाल के फेंक दिया | ऐसे कई उदाहरण हैं |
महाराजा सूरजमल जाट जाती की शान हैं | जब युद्ध में वे वीरगति को प्राप्त हुए तो उस मुसलमान को विश्वास नहीं हुआ उसने कहा " जाट को मरा जब जानिए जब तेहरवी हो ले " |

sachinb
March 3rd, 2009, 02:11 PM
Kaunse Jat Neta ki baat kar rhyaa se bhai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ch. Sajjan Kumar ne aisa kuchh nahi kiyaa thaaa,,,,,,,aur vo ek Jat hain isi liye saari public unke peechhe lagi hui hai,,,,,Delhi Sikh riots ke baare mein jaanne ki kaushish karna aur pata chalega ki kitne aur politicians ke naam the unme lekin aakhir mein naam bacha rah gaya siraf Shere-e-Dilli Bhai Sajjan Kumar ka,,,,,:rock

Mere Kaabil dost,,,,,Kunwar Natwar Singh ne aapni maati aap kharab karwai se,,,,,,,,,

कांग्रेस पार्टी तो हमेशा जाट विरोधी रही हैं | अगर ऐसी बढ़िया पार्टी होती तो चौ. छोटूराम ओहल्याण जैसे नेता कांग्रेस नहीं छोड़ते | दिल्ली के एक बड़े कांग्रेस्सी जाट नेता ने एक पंडित की लड़की के कत्ल का बदला लेने और उस परिवार के प्रति अपनी वफादारी सिद्ध करने के लिए दिल्ली में अपने ही कितने ही सिख जाट भाइयो का कत्ल करवा दिया | कु.नटवर सिंह ने सारी उम्र निकाल दी इस परिवार की सेवा में और आखिर में माखी की तरह निकाल के फेंक दिया | ऐसे कई उदाहरण हैं |
महाराजा सूरजमल जाट जाती की शान हैं | जब युद्ध में वे वीरगति को प्राप्त हुए तो उस मुसलमान को विश्वास नहीं हुआ उसने कहा " जाट को मरा जब जानिए जब तेहरवी हो ले " |

jagmohan
March 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Dear All,

While going through the thread, I was reminded of a poem that was part of our curriculum. This aptly describes the fate of 'King of Kings'. Aaj kal log baag apne Maa Baap ne bhool jya se, Raja Surajmal to bahot dur ki baat hogi. It is worth reflecting.

Please do not take this quote as any form of disrespect to our great culture and way of life, including the life and time of Maharaja Surajmal.

OZYMANDIAS

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Warm regards,

JS Malik

narendersingh
March 10th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Jat biradari key peecheey to saarey he lage they,lag rahe hain tatha lagte rahenge???? In future lots of query. saadi biradaree peechhartee jaandee pay. Waqt par nahee sambhley to namo nishan meett jayaga.Jat tere pas sirf pukhad hee bachee hai. Teri zameen chalee gayee,teri muchh gayee, jat kaum polticians kee puchh pakad key ghum rahee hai. 70 sanghthan banaa deeye.Saarey tera baatt. Kaum key paise kaa koi hisab nahee.biradaree key paise par hamare kaum key bane mukheeya hawai jahajaun mein safar kartey hai.mahengey hotelaun mein rahatey hai.Kaum kaa paisaa barbaad. Delhi mein Bishnoi Bhawan Delhi(Old )mein shaan sey khada hai.Kaum kaa paisa kaum kee bhalaee mein. Jaat Kaum ka patan sabsey mukhye karan yahe hai. Bakee sab baad mein aatey hai.

We don't have feeling of Jataism.
Jo kaum kaa nahee woh keesee kaa bhee nahee

Abhee bhee waqt hai cheto! Jago! Sambhalo.