PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan not safe for Sports too!

Nishantrathi82
March 3rd, 2009, 10:30 AM
In the firing at Pak some of the cricket members of Sri lankan team has been injured Mendis, Kumar Sangakara, Thilan Samaraweera are the few names of the Injured players, match has been cancelled.
Pakistan is now doesn't have any control at all no one is safe there in Pakistan. Now i m sure no country will get ready to play any sport in Pakistan.
Such a bad incident in the Sports history.

ajaysinghkundu
March 3rd, 2009, 11:03 AM
In the firing at Pak some of the cricket members of Sri lankan team has been injured Mendis, Kumar Sangakara, Thilan Samaraweera are the few names of the Injured players, match has been cancelled.
Pakistan is now doesn't have any control at all no one is safe there in Pakistan. Now i m sure no country will get ready to play any sport in Pakistan.
Such a bad incident in the Sports history.

Its really a very bad news.... What is the credibility of these people when they cannot even provide security to their guests?? ...... They should be punished for this... I feel their cricket team should be banned ...... They do not deserve to be a part of the game that bonds billions of hearts together.... Its a sad day in the history of cricket as well as hospitality!!!

bhonindra4
March 3rd, 2009, 11:16 AM
Yes Nishant, an unpalatable offence. It could not have been any worse. It is very disgusting for whole cricketing world.