PDA

View Full Version : Why do we shout in anger?

Rmandaura
March 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I came across a good explanation of why do we shout in anger:

A saint asked his disciples, 'Why do we shout in anger? Why do people shout at each other when they are upset?'

Disciples thought for a while, one of them said, 'Because we lose our calm, we shout for that.'
'But, why to shout when the other person is just next to you?' asked the saint. 'Isn't it possible to speak to him or her with a soft voice? Why do you shout at a person when you're angry?'
Disciples gave some other answers but none satisfied the saint.
Finally he explained,

'When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other. The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other through that great distance.'
Then the saint asked, 'What happens when two people fall in love? They don't shout at each other but talk softly, why? Because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is very small...'
The saint continued, 'When they love each other even more, what happens? They do not speak, only whisper and they get even closer to each other in their love. Finally they even need not whisper, they only look at each other and that's all. That is how close two people are when they love each other.'

MORAL: When you argue do not let your hearts get distant, do not say words that distance each other more, else there will come a day when the distance is so great that you will not find the path to return.

The Most Beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!!!
And Even More Beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it :)

sunitahooda
March 4th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Very true and inspiring:)

sachinb
March 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Uncle ji very well said,,,,,,and you must have observed also that how calm and cool I look while communicating with JL members here and thats the reason i dont shout:rock

MORAL: When you argue do not let your hearts get distant, do not say words that distance each other more, else there will come a day when the distance is so great that you will not find the path to return.

vijay
March 4th, 2009, 04:32 PM
wow sir ji................u made ma dy...........

u hv explained a good n nic thaught................

bt cn u temme y do our brain becum blank during anger...........n y do v realize our mistake after getting normal??????????

Our brain doesn't become blank during fists of anger but emotions generated by the anger overrides the other emotions. Whenever the state of anger subsides and neutralizes other emotions and senses start working in equilibrium again. Hence we behave normal.

PS : I would appreciate if you please try to write full words instead of this SMS language. It hardly takes few more seconds if you try to write the full words and that obviously make much more sense.

satyenderdeswal
March 4th, 2009, 04:34 PM
good one....I mean posting is really effective as well as of gr8 use....baaki sachin bhai...u r the calmest guy in this world;)
Uncle ji very well said,,,,,,and you must have observed also that how calm and cool I look while communicating with JL members here and thats the reason i dont shout:rock

anilsinghd
March 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM
great inspiring words ! :)

something similar :

gaar angaar krodh jhal , ninda dhuaan hoye
in teeno ko parihare , saadhu kahave soye .. :)

[[ gaali-galoch angaar ke samaan hai , krodh aanch ke saman , par-ninda dhuen ke samaan , in teeno ko jo sarvtha tyaag de , wahi saadhu kehlaane laayak hai :) ]]

sunitahooda
March 4th, 2009, 07:25 PM
What should be the best possible way to vent out anger/frustration for human beings?

sachinb
March 4th, 2009, 08:06 PM
In My way the people who fight and get pissed off ,,,,,,They dont have a better job to do, it seems. I heard something like while fighting a pig you become dirty and the pig enjoys that .. same here.

The best way to compete a fool is to keep silence :D

Anyway our efforts for a genuine cause are appreciated or not makes no difference.

And thats not an advice rather just a suggestion. I am no one to advice anyone here on JL we people are grown up and mature:rock

deepika
March 4th, 2009, 10:19 PM
It really touched my heart.I hope we could remember all this while fighting because when we are fighting we are at a distance from my brain as well so we just forget everything:o

A saint asked his disciples, 'Why do we shout in anger? Why do people shout at each other when they are upset?'

Disciples thought for a while, one of them said, 'Because we lose our calm, we shout for that.'
'But, why to shout when the other person is just next to you?' asked the saint. 'Isn't it possible to speak to him or her with a soft voice? Why do you shout at a person when you're angry?'
Disciples gave some other answers but none satisfied the saint.
Finally he explained,

'When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other. The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other through that great distance.'
Then the saint asked, 'What happens when two people fall in love? They don't shout at each other but talk softly, why? Because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is very small...'
The saint continued, 'When they love each other even more, what happens? They do not speak, only whisper and they get even closer to each other in their love. Finally they even need not whisper, they only look at each other and that's all. That is how close two people are when they love each other.'

sachinb
March 5th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I second your thoughts Deepika ji,,,,,we should not loose our temper,,,,generally anger makes a person to loose the right track and visibility to make correct decisions

It really touched my heart.I hope we could remember all this while fighting because when we are fighting we are at a distance from my brain as well so we just forget everything:o

ssgoyat
March 5th, 2009, 02:15 PM
ohhhhh...

i thought the title is: why do we (/jat) shout in anger.....:D

MORAL: When you argue do not let your hearts get distant, do not say words that distance each other more, else there will come a day when the distance is so great that you will not find the path to return. .....:)

Mods/Admin: Please send this to all jatland members....much needed here... :)

sachinb
March 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Mere khayaal se jyaada distance create karne ke liye shout karte hain ladte hue,,,,,,,,,aur jab aapas mein pyaar hota hai to baat mein softness hoti hai aur usko sunne ke liye najdeek aana padtaa hai,,,,,

meri kisse gel ne ladai hogi to main usne khoob rukke maar maar ke gaali dyunga ke mere te dur hat jyaa

mittu
March 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
What should be the best possible way to vent out anger/frustration for human beings?

same question.....

usually i do not go berserk or shout.......i just distance myself from that person for few hours..till i come to senses..

PS: please provide some practical solution...

Rmandaura
March 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM

As per the doctors anger is very harmful for the heart and brain, so the best way is to avoid anger. I was watching a program today and the doctor said that whenever you are angry go away from the cause of anger for a while,because if you remain at the scene anger will increase.
Amit, I think your action is already practical. One should not become the cause of anger for others.
The doctors also say that suppression of anger is more harmful than venting it out.

Sachin you are really cool, rather I see all persons participating in this thread are gems of JL and their behavior has been nice.

'Mods/Admin: Please send this to all jatland members....much needed here..'

Satinder, very nice suggestion. The mods have read this thread and removed all unrelated posts. I thank them and all of you for taking this thread in the right spirit.

Keep the distance between your hearts to the minimum.

mittu
March 5th, 2009, 08:12 PM
As per the doctors anger is very harmful for the heart and brain, so the best way is to avoid anger. I was watching a program today and the doctor said that whenever you are angry go away from the cause of anger for a while,because if you remain at the scene anger will increase.
Amit, I think your action is already practical. One should not become the cause of anger for others.
The doctors also say that suppression of anger is more harmful than venting it out.

Sachin you are really cool, rather I see all persons participating in this thread are gems of JL and their behavior has been nice.

Satinder, very nice suggestion. The mods have read this thread and removed all unrelated posts. I thank them and all of you for taking this thread in the right spirit.

even if i avoid scene....anger is there in me and brain processes many thoughts in meantime...good or bad.....mostly bad....its hard to even think about "heart" at that time....
Sir, thanks for answering my query.

sachinb
March 5th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Uncle ji I will just say a few things that at times the situation is such that a person has to react in anger unless that person happens to be an ascetic who has that unmatching power to control on anger. But being a commong man we generally find ourselves involving and reacting with anger.

Anger is conveying the annoyances and if the state of anger start affecting your body, mind and soul then it becomes bad for health,,,,,but if a person who is shouting and he knows that he is shouting just to show his anger and to annoy or irritate the opponent in that i case i will say that the person has won the battle without affecting his/her mental/physical health.

In last few years I have tried to adopt this quality and when i get involved in such things then I take controll of myself and say to myself that now its the other person who should feel the pinch and you just enjoy even if you are shouting at the peak of your voice:rock and results have been very positive:)

Lekin yahin par log maar khaa jaate hain,,,,,,Jai Jawan-Jai Kisaan:rock

vijay
March 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM

This is exactly what I believe on. I suppose that suppressing any emotion results into some other psychological disorder and ultimately harm a person in bigger way. The best way is to avoid the situation where we afraid of becoming angry. But if anyhow we get angry, it is better to vomit it out in some manner which is harmless to him and to others rather than suppressing it.

Dahiya Sir, We were discussing almost the same topic on some other thread named 'Law of Averages'. I hope you would like to have a look on it. :)

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26359

anilsinghd
March 6th, 2009, 02:02 AM
This is exactly what I believe on. I suppose that suppressing any emotion results into some other psychological disorder and ultimately harm a person in bigger way. The best way is to avoid the situation where we afraid of becoming angry. But if anyhow we get angry, it is better to vomit it out in some manner which is harmless to him and to others rather than suppressing it.

Dahiya Sir, We were discussing almost the same topic on some other thread named 'Law of Averages'. I hope you would like to have a look on it. :)

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26359

So Vijay seems like you really want to drive home the advantage :) Kidding! :)

I kind of agree that just staying away can may be distance yourself from anger on the physical level but not on the domains of mental , emotional and spiritual level.

Each one has his/her own unique attributes so there is no universal practical solution as Sunita ji and Amit asked for. Let me share what I do ! :)

Though unconsciously but my reaction follows a two way approach , one of confrontation and the other of moving away . What I mean is that on one hand I talk with people I respect and people I know would listen to me and advice me to the right things ( lucky enough to have a few people of that class around myself ! :) ) and on the other I try to distance myself from the cause and the reasons.

The state that you are in when angered generates a lot of energy so you must at least spend that out on something .... Music , or going for a walk , jogg , exercise helps ! I remember once exhausting myself on the tread mill and at the end of the session the tears and the sweat were indistinguishable and a lot of pain was subsided! :) For calming down myself I generally listen to music I like , I listen a lot of Kabir Amritwani and that always comes to my rescue and other devotional songs and soft music. Sad songs as well but someone I respect advised against and instead suggested to listen comic songs! :)

One very crucial thing to remember is that when angered or when feeling a lot of hurt and pain , there is a huge opportunity to know "yourself" better and to "improve" yourself. That's the time to know your "resource base" ! :) That's the time you add on to your patience levels , your listening qualities , your endurance limits! Keep a check on yourself and you can see yourself turning better.

I was about to start a thread on something similar which talks about the "resource base " ( just to coin a term ) , but I guess we can talk about it here only. To me it is very important to have a strong resource base , because that will drive your life in times of the fat tails ( i.e. extremes ) especially the not so happy ones. What I mean by the resource base is the set of policies , ethics , friends and relatives , processes and practises we all must have , I am not doubting the importance of these factors in normal times but just that they get very important in times of crisis ! We each must work hard to b uild a st rong resource base so that we can always bank on it to steer us through anything!

And may be this can help a lot! ( I remind myself of this whenever I think I have had enough and can't take it more !! ) :

Bahut gayi thodi rahi , vyaakul man mat hoye
Dheeraj sabka mitra hai , kari kamaaye na khoye! :)

Gives me that lil bit more to keep myself calm and composed.

Happy to hear what others have to say on this!

Dr. Neelam ji , it's time you also start contributing! :)

ritu
March 6th, 2009, 02:25 AM
i think it has to do somrthing with ones chemistry.i have seen ppl with high bp get angry very easily and start shouting .and ppl like me with low bp ...if i am really angry i can not spk how hard i try ,starts shaking or i simply pass out(get unconscious for few seconds).i have a tendency to low bp as well.so i think its genetic....but we should learn ways to control our reaction to situations which trigger anger.what i have figured to protect my self i just avoid that person or do not confront at that particular time.it really works.

sumitteotia
March 6th, 2009, 02:38 AM
Best possible way to vent out anger/frustration is to shout in open..like khule aasman ke neeche...but remember ghar ke chat pe jaake nahi..otherwise padosi bhot marenge :p.....

Very nice words from you ..Dahiya Ji

VivekGathwala
March 6th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Best possible way to vent out anger/frustration is to shout in open..like khule aasman ke neeche...but remember ghar ke chat pe jaake nahi..otherwise padosi bhot marenge :p.....

Very nice words from you ..Dahiya Ji

teotia ji ......este badhiya t garare karan ki kehdeta .................eb rukee maran khtr 100 koos door jana padega ...............

i think .. u need to indulge yourself in something else......or give your self 10-15min alone to calm down ..........

ritu
March 6th, 2009, 02:46 AM
yeah viv i think we should go to jatland and start replying on any hot and happening thread and write some anaap shanaap.....which will result in to an infraction which will eventually cool all the anger.i think you will surely give it a try or may be have already tried it.
teotia ji ......este badhiya t garare karan ki kehdeta .................eb rukee maran khtr 100 koos door jana padega ...............

i think .. u need to indulge yourself in something else......or give your self 10-15min alone to calm down ..........

VivekGathwala
March 6th, 2009, 02:51 AM
yeah viv i think we should go to jatland and start replying on any hot and happening thread and write some anaap shanaap.....which will result in to an infraction which will eventually cool all the anger.i think you will surely give it a try or may be have already tried it.

hahah di dont try this at jatland it wll cut your points & u get infraction also .........save your points in every state ,,

spdeshwal
March 6th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I believe, suppression of any emotion can be harmful to our body and mind.
We all must have observed or heard that it is always better to make or let cry the person under shock of grief.
Same goes with the anger and letting it go is better than hold on it.
Recently, I have read an article on 'Career Advancement' that had this interesting piece of advise for advancement of one's career:

"Letting your anger out rather than bottling it up could actually help you advance your career. An extensive study reveals that those who keep their emotions in check are more likely to find their career are stalled than those who say what they think.
But before you launch into an office temper tantrum be warned: the researcher noticed a benifit only in those who could expressed their frustration tactfully and costructively. Almost a third of subjects told the study that the confrontation helped them to see their own fault."

So look for a solitary corner to shout and let your anger out and keep the distance between hearts as minimal as possible!

Cheers!

Rmandaura
March 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM
One very crucial thing to remember is that when angered or when feeling a lot of hurt and pain , there is a huge opportunity to know "yourself" better and to "improve" yourself. That's the time to know your "resource base" ! :) That's the time you add on to your patience levels , your listening qualities , your endurance limits! Keep a check on yourself and you can see yourself turning better.

And may be this can help a lot! ( I remind myself of this whenever I think I have had enough and can't take it more !! ) :

Bahut gayi thodi rahi , vyaakul man mat hoye
Dheeraj sabka mitra hai , kari kamaaye na khoye! :)

Gives me that lil bit more to keep myself calm and composed.

Anil, good one and very true it really helps to know yourself and improvement definitely comes. I am happy that you deeply understand the topic and your contribution is valuable.
There have been good suggestions which will benefit all.
Deswal ji you are right, I have already said that suppression of anger is more 'harmful' than venting it out.

Ritu's suggestion is worth considering, there should be one special section on JL where you can go and vent out you anger/frustration without fear of getting infraction/ban. Moderators can be requested to provide immunity to one such thread.

sunitahooda
March 6th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Once happened with me and i was just mad as i was provoked by someone, it had upset me for days and since then practiced bit control on anger.

As Anil said....exhausting by exercising helps to great deal:) But should vent out if possible, whether by talking/ thinking/ arguing/ shouting:)

keshavdahiya
March 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Once happened with me and i was just mad as i was provoked by someone, it had upset me for days and since then practiced bit control on anger.

As Anil said....exhausting by exercising helps to great deal:) But should vent out if possible, whether by talking/ thinking/ arguing/ shouting:)

dont you feel like shouting when you see yourself in mirror..... hein didi :p

or may be arguing/talking with self......thinking about thyself ?? :D

sunitahooda
March 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
No Keshav....i don't....as i look at your pics for that reason....anger is also like a PLEASURE FOR SOME....You know:p

I'm not upset with myself....I love myself....i think its high time you should also start loving yourself....jai time bach jaa to:p;)

sachinb
March 6th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Keshav sir jo insaan apne aap se pyaar karta hai,,,,vo sabse pyaar karta hai:rock

ritu
March 6th, 2009, 10:57 PM
aur jo insaan aapne se nafrat karta hai vo sabse nafrat karta hai..........tum ye kahna to nahi chah rahe.quite weird.
Keshav sir jo insaan apne aap se pyaar karta hai,,,,vo sabse pyaar karta hai:rock

sunitahooda
March 6th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Rightly said Sachin Ji...."SELF-LOVE IS ETERNAL LOVE" and it doesn't mean we are selfish and cant love others:)

deepakchoudhry
March 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Posted in Error.:)

sachinb
March 7th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Nahi Ritu ji maine to iske bilkul vipreet kahaa thaaa,,,,,,

aur jo insaan aapne se nafrat karta hai vo sabse nafrat karta hai..........tum ye kahna to nahi chah rahe.quite weird.

sachinb
March 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Infact Anger Management is also an Art especially its an important and integral part of our Humon Emotions,,,,,,in our day to day life we come accross so many things which are not to our liking or not as per our satisfaction,,,,,,,

And with this the conflict situations start resulting in causing people to get angry and loos control of the balance state of mind,,,,,,

I am doing some research on Anger Management based on my personal experience and based on the feedback and input of my freind circle,,,,,,my first aim is to imbibe Anger Management techniques myself,,,,which I have already started practicing but there is a long way to go. My aim is that the situation of me getting annoyed with some one should not reach that stage where I loose patience and become angry causing ill effect on my health.

sunitahooda
March 15th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Ballu Ji mujhe bhi batana please....lekin meri problem hai mai gussey mein bilkul chup ho ati hoon:ocant shout:confused:
Infact Anger Management is also an Art especially its an important and integral part of our Humon Emotions,,,,,,in our day to day life we come accross so many things which are not to our liking or not as per our satisfaction,,,,,,,

And with this the conflict situations start resulting in causing people to get angry and loos control of the balance state of mind,,,,,,

I am doing some research on Anger Management based on my personal experience and based on the feedback and input of my freind circle,,,,,,my first aim is to imbibe Anger Management techniques myself,,,,which I have already started practicing but there is a long way to go. My aim is that the situation of me getting annoyed with some one should not reach that stage where I loose patience and become angry causing ill effect on my health.

dreamer
March 15th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Rightly said Sachin Ji...."SELF-LOVE IS ETERNAL LOVE" and it doesn't mean we are selfish and cant love others:)

Madam jatland tai marksheet kadhwa lyo .. 99% activity sai ... pvr aale free ticket dewain sain jiske lumbar 80% tai uper hon ... :D:D:D

Rmandaura
March 16th, 2009, 12:51 PM

Sachin, this may help you in your research:
I came across a piece on anger management, but be careful before following the advice, it could turn the other way round also.

Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to
take it out on someone,

don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you
don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten
to make.

I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying 'Hello.'

I politely said, 'This is Mark.

Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?'

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear 'Get the right **** ing
number! and the phone was slammed down on me.

I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I
had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled 'You're an ******* !'
and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word '*******' next to
it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was
paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell,
'You're an *******!'

It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic *******
calling would have to stop.

So, I called his number and said, 'Hi, this is John Smith from the
telephone company.

I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?'

He yelled 'NO!' and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, 'That's because you're an
*******!' and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.
Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had
patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting
for that spot, but The idiot ignored me. I noticed a 'For Sale ' sign
in his back window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first ******* (I had
his number on speed dial),

I thought that I'd better, call the BMW *******, too.

I said, 'Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?'

He said, 'Yes, it is..'

I asked, 'Can you tell me where I can see it?'

He said, 'Yes, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax . It's a yellow
rambler, and the car's parked right out in front.'

I asked, 'What's your name?' He said, 'My name is Don Hansen.'

I asked, 'When's a good time to catch you, Don?'

He said, 'I'm home every evening after five.'

I said, 'Listen, Don, can I tell you something?'

He said, 'Yes?'

I said, 'Don, you're an *******!'

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when
I had a problem, I had two *******s to call.

Then I came up with an idea.

I called ******* #1.

He said, 'Hello.'

I said, 'You're an *******!'

(But I didn't hang up.)

He asked, 'Are you still there?'

I said, 'Yeah.'

He screamed, ' Stop calling me!'

I said, 'Make me.'

He asked, 'Who are you?'

I said, 'My name is Don Hansen.'

He said, 'Yeah? Where do you live?'

I said, '*******, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax, a yellow
rambler,

I have a black Beamer parked in front.'

He said, 'I'm coming over right now, Don.

And you had better start saying your prayers.'

I said, 'Yeah, like I'm really scared, *******,' and hung up.

Then I called ******* No. 2.

He said, 'Hello?'

I said, 'Hello, ******* .'

He yelled, 'If I ever find out who you are...'

I said, 'You'll what?'

He exclaimed, 'I'll kick your ass,'

I answered, 'Well, *******, here's your chance.

I'm coming over right now.'

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived
at 34 Oaktree Blvd , in Fairfax , and that my gay lover was on his way
over to kill me.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down on Oaktree
Blvd. In Fairfax .

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Fairfax . I got there
just in time to watch two *******s beating the crap out of each other
in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded
by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better

Anger management works!

satyenderdeswal
March 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Wow uncle ji..
kya nuskha diya hai anger management ka...
Agar India main follow kiya ne yo kise ne, te bheeter ho jyaga er police aaley saara anger kaadh dengey...:p:p
I came across a piece on anger management, but be careful before following the advice, it could turn the other way round also.

Anger Management

take it out on someone,

don't know.

to make.

'You're an *******!'

It always cheered me up.

telephone company.

*******!' and hung up.

He said, 'Yes, it is..'

He said, 'Yes?'

I called ******* #1.

He said, 'Hello.'

(But I didn't hang up.)

I said, 'Yeah.'

I said, 'Make me.'

He asked, 'Who are you?'

rambler,

He said, 'Hello?'

I said, 'You'll what?'

over to kill me.

Blvd. In Fairfax .

by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better

Anger management works!

vijay
March 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Anger Management

take it out on someone,

don't know.

to make.
NOW I feel much better

Anger management works!

Hahahahahah
Anger management with a Fight managaement :)
Absolutely hilarious.

sunitahooda
March 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Sir....i want to say so much but just one word- Hillarious:D

I've an incident to share....some jerk used to call for "FRIENDSHIP":pand after many humble denials when he didn't stop i saved his name as Kutta and stopped picking up:obut he started calling from different nos. so list went on like Kutta No-01/02/03 and so long that i stopped answering unknown numbers. I got rid of him by asking- Ke tu nyu bata t apni haddi kitt tudwana pasand karega Guddgamey mai akk Jind mai, he was shocked to know how i knew he belongs to Jind and never called. But there are still some very old dogs....my fav:D

Anger Management

take it out on someone,

don't know.

by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better

Anger management works!

Rmandaura
March 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Wow uncle ji..
kya nuskha diya hai anger management ka...
Agar India main follow kiya ne yo kise ne, te bheeter ho jyaga er police aaley saara anger kaadh dengey...:p:p

Styender, lagta hai meri yeh line apne nahi padhi:

but be careful before following the advice, it could turn the other way round also.

Rmandaura
March 16th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Sir....i want to say so much but just one word- Hillarious:D

I've an incident to share....some jerk used to call for "FRIENDSHIP":pand i after many humble requests when he didn't stop i saved his name as Kutta :obut he started calling from different nos. so list went on like Kutta No-01/02/03 and so long that i stopped answering unknown numbers. I got rid of him by asking- Ke tu nyu bata t apni haddi kitt tudwana pasand karega Guddgamey mai akk Jind mai, he was shocked to know how i knew he belongs to Jind and never called. But there are still some very old dogs....my fav:D

Sunita, very good and appropriate incident given by you.

sunitahooda
March 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Sir, by mistake he called from his father's number, who was in Jind and gave his address also being a simple and gentle villager, i didn't tell him what his son is upto, i didn't want t upset the elder person. Once the guy called from his boss's direct landline and HE JUST HAD IT:D THE FAIR SHARE OF MY ANGER ...few days later he called to tell he was terminated due to my complaint:)
Sunita, very good and appropriate incident given by you.

yudhvirmor
March 16th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Sir, by mistake he called from his father's number, who was in Jind and gave his address also being a simple and gentle villager, i didn't tell him what his son is upto, i didn't want t upset the elder person. Once the guy called from his boss's direct landline and HE JUST HAD IT:D THE FAIR SHARE OF MY ANGER ...few days later he called to tell he was terminated due to my complaint:)

hmmmm ap toh kahtarnak hoo.. Naukri Khani.......:D:D

anilsinghd
March 16th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Anger Management

I have read this before and as I saw Sachin's Anger management , i started googling to find this out , but could not , came back to read the posts and found it by you !

a real nasty one , but should be real worky ! :)

I generally try and cool down myself rather than be more angry ! lets see how long this can work for me !

satyenderdeswal
March 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Padhi te thi uncle ji...per itna sa farak se ek could nahi, addey te sure se...:p
Styender, lagta hai meri yeh line apne nahi padhi:

but be careful before following the advice, it could turn the other way round also.

sachinb
March 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Uncle ji this whole stuff was worth reading and if a person wants to derive somehting from it, he can easily do so.....

It will really help me in my research for Anger Management Techniques.

Anger Management

take it out on someone,

don't know.

to make.

'You're an *******!'

It always cheered me up.

telephone company.

*******!' and hung up.

He said, 'Yes, it is..'

He said, 'Yes?'

I called ******* #1.

He said, 'Hello.'

(But I didn't hang up.)

I said, 'Yeah.'

I said, 'Make me.'

He asked, 'Who are you?'

rambler,

He said, 'Hello?'

I said, 'You'll what?'

over to kill me.

Blvd. In Fairfax .

by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better

Anger management works!

Rmandaura
March 16th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Three cheers for you and no sympathy for the guy. It was good anger management.

sachinb
March 17th, 2009, 12:32 PM
First I have to understand whether anger affects you internally, you said that you stay quite in the state of anger, so its important to understand what happens to you in that case and whats your state of mind during the anger period.

Also please do tell whats the duration of your anger period,,,its also a one of very important step in curbing anger,,,,

Ballu Ji mujhe bhi batana please....lekin meri problem hai mai gussey mein bilkul chup ho ati hoon:ocant shout:confused:

sunitahooda
March 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Sachin anger used to effect me internally, lately i've not had an experience of anger but if it does it depends , sometimes it fury calms down next moment and sotimes it keeps burning for weeks n months. But in the past i've sacrificed a lot due to my SILENCE not for ANGER:) so i've decided not to just keep mum and express the anger:o Then i don't have to live up with complexes and grudges ofcourse;)
First I have to understand whether anger affects you internally, you said that you stay quite in the state of anger, so its important to understand what happens to you in that case and whats your state of mind during the anger period.

Also please do tell whats the duration of your anger period,,,its also a one of very important step in curbing anger,,,,

sachinb
March 17th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Yes ....exactly thats why I asked these two very important aspects,,,,,
can you let me know the Duration of Anger Period in different circumstances, that will help me in identifying a Person Specific Anger Management Technique.

In continuation of this, could you please let me know how often the Alter-Ego affects you,,,,,,,this is also an important aspect of my research,,,,,,,,,infact I am trying to work on a Person Specific approach for anger management

Sachin anger used to effect me internally, lately i've not had an experience of anger but if it does it depends , sometimes it fury calms down next moment and sotimes it keeps burning for weeks n months. But in the past i've sacrificed a lot due to my SILENCE not for ANGER:) so i've decided not to just keep mum and express the anger:o Then i don't have to live up with complexes and grudges ofcourse;)