PDA

View Full Version : Strategy

nupursingh
October 14th, 2003, 04:47 PM
They say that one day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read:"I am blind, please help". A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he only had a few coins in his hat, he dropped a few more coins in his that and without asking for his permission took the sign, turned it around, and wrote another announcement. He placed the sign by his feet and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and
noticed that his hat was full of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and asked if it was him who had re-written his sign and he wanted to know what did he write on it?
The publicist responded: "Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently".
He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his new sign read :"TODAY IS SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT".

Change your strategy when something does not go your way and you'll see it will probably be for the best. Have faith that every change is best for our lives.

Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success And.....Keep smiling

dabas4u
October 14th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Good One .....

drnchaudhry
October 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Nupur Singh Jee,

Pretty inspiring!

Keep on good work.

vikas
October 14th, 2003, 08:26 PM
hi nupur.......that was good !!!

vikas

akdabas
October 14th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Good one !!!

dahbal
October 15th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Nupur Singh (Oct 14, 2003 07:17 a.m.):
They say that one day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read:"I am blind, please help". A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he only had a few coins in his hat, he dropped a few more coins in his that and without asking for his permission took the sign, turned it around, and wrote another announcement. He placed the sign by his feet and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and
noticed that his hat was full of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and asked if it was him who had re-written his sign and he wanted to know what did he write on it?
The publicist responded: "Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently".
He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his new sign read :"TODAY IS SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT".

Change your strategy when something does not go your way and you'll see it will probably be for the best. Have faith that every change is best for our lives.

Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success And.....Keep smiling

Hi Nupur,

Bahut aacha message hai.

Really excellent and wonderful inspiring message.

Please keep on sending more and more such nice messages.

-Balraj

parmenderd
October 15th, 2003, 01:21 PM
hi nupur ji
that s a very professional statement
and very practical statement

regards
parmender

nupursingh
October 16th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Thanks!! :)

uday
October 16th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Very Inspiring !!

sanjaychhikara
October 16th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Very interesting

sanjeevnaharsing
October 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Sandeep Dabas (Oct 14, 2003 07:36 a.m.):
Good One .....

REALLY VERY GOOD ONE

haritta
October 17th, 2003, 04:52 PM
good one Nupur. Its this the quick change and realising that things are not going the way they should has made what usa is today. Policies are constantly revised in the corporate world out here in US companies.