PDA

View Full Version : Should we help beggers?

deepika
March 5th, 2009, 10:15 PM
As mentioned in mythology the characters like Karan(who is also known as Daanveer Karan)donated his "kundal kavach" to a sadhu(Lord Krishna) and Raja Bali who gave everything to Vaman(Lord Vishnu).This is what used to happen in ancient time when bhiksu(begger)was never refused,that's the reason Ravan managed to kidnap Sita disguising himself as a brahman mendicant.
But now things have changed beggers have changed and so are donars.In old times when a person made donations he thought it to be his duty but nowadays if a person is helping a needy person he thinks that he is doing something out of the world.Now most of us,everytime we help a needy,think that we are encouraging begging.But is it true always?We all come across beggers so many times so we keep wondering is he/she really in need!I am sure sometimes we are cheated also.Like when i was in Jaipur two ladies came to me.One of them was pregnant and another asked me for money telling me that the former had labour pains i gave money and they left,within a few minutes one person standing on a distance shouted"She was a liar.She cheats people everyday".So such incidents made me ponder,should i or shouldn't i help if one asks for?
A few days back i was heading towards my workplace when a lady approached me with her daughter(who was 6-7 years old).The moment i looked at that cute chubby little girl with small eyes she reminded me of my niece who is of same age.Before i could get out of my world of sweet memories one voice interrupted "Could you please help me" i realized it was that lady.She looked like some chinese lady.I replied"How can i help you?"
She said" My husband is working in Vietnam and my younger daughter is in hospital.I need 60 ringitts to buy medicine for her and i dont have money rightnow".Generally i carry only 50 ringitts with me as Kuala Lumpur is not a very safe city.I started wondering what i should do.I told her that i am a student and dont 60 ringitts.She told me to give whatever amount i can.I took out 10 ringitts and gave her that without looking into her eyes and just left the place.Whole day i was busy working for a flashy glittery wedding and i really enjoyed myself.At the end of the day i was trying to sleep but something within me was restless.I tried to recall all the happenings in the whole day and i got stuck on that lady's incident.I sarted wondering whatever i did,was that right?Did she dupe me or i made a mistake by giving her only 10 ringitts when i could give her more?Eventually i asked myself a question,what will she do with that money if her daughter is not in hospital?Ofcourse she would not go to a pub or disco.She will buy food for herself and her daughter.That innocent face of little girl started flashing on my mindscreen.It was 12 in the night but i wanted to go to the same place.Anyhow i seplt that night and rushed to the same place next morning.I couldn't see those two faces which i was desprately looking for.I broke into tears cursing myself for ignorance and being so selfish.Sometimes i remember this incident and feel guilty.
I have mentioned this incident not to give you a feel of some interesting article of some newspaper or something but i genuinely want all of you to help people if they ask you for.I dont want you guys to feel the way i felt and regret.Because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter who cheated you but what matters is our karma(deeds).If others(Beggers)will cheat us they will pay for it sooner or later but dont just refrain yourself from doing a good deed only because you doubt if its right or not.Remember everytime you help others,they may forget you but God will never forget to reward you for your noble deeds.So help people when you can.

sidchhikara
March 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM
You can give them food ... don't give money. If they reject food tell them to FO

deepika
March 5th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I agree Siddharth but when someone needs medicine or something else then offering food doesn't help.Again i will give u one example.Two months back i went to Indonesia.I went to a place by taxi and was carrying all my money.when i reached there and tried to look for my wallet and cudn't find it.I dint know anyone there.I cudn't understand their language.For a moment i was scared to death as all my money was in wallet.But thankfully i found my wallet after searching for five minutes.What if i would have lost my wallet?Trust me if someone out there would have tried helping me with food also it wudn't have worked for me as people over there are non vegetarian and i am a pure vege and how would i have managed to return back to my place without even a single penny in my hand?And if people would have told me to FO then i swaer i would have died:o

You can give them food ... don't give money. If they reject food tell them to FO

sunillathwal
March 5th, 2009, 11:22 PM
and how would i have managed to return back to my place without even a single penny in my hand?And if people would have told me to FO then i swaer i would have died:o

i don't think that it is difficult to differentiate between a 'beggar' and a person who actually lost his/her money.
Anyways one can buy a ticket for him/her to the place where he/she intends to go.

rajeshchhikara
March 5th, 2009, 11:25 PM
nahi karni chiye .......kise ki help ,:rockbegger ki kati bhi..........kuch na milega tae aap koi nya rasta dundega...ar vo definatly begging tae to badiya hoga chae kuch bhi ho....................:rock

sidchhikara
March 5th, 2009, 11:29 PM
I agree Siddharth but when someone needs medicine or something else then offering food doesn't help.Again i will give u one example.Two months back i went to Indonesia.I went to a place by taxi and was carrying all my money.when i reached there and tried to look for my wallet and cudn't find it.I dint know anyone there.I cudn't understand their language.For a moment i was scared to death as all my money was in wallet.But thankfully i found my wallet after searching for five minutes.What if i would have lost my wallet?Trust me if someone out there would have tried helping me with food also it wudn't have worked for me as people over there are non vegetarian and i am a pure vege and how would i have managed to return back to my place without even a single penny in my hand?And if people would have told me to FO then i swaer i would have died:o

I am talking about desi beggars.
The ones who are forced by their parents into begging. Their parents have a litter of children - so that as soon as they can walk - they can make them start begging. My statements might seem insensitive - but that is the cold hard truth. Similarly maids who work in houses tend to have more children so that they can help them with jhaadu pocha. which means these children remain illiterate and the cycle of poverty is self-sustaining. I am all for helping poor people - but if they display totally retarded, self-destructive behavior - I am not sure what can be done about it. These beggars are not going anywhere - they have not lost their wallets. They are there because their father put them there - they earn more money compared to what he can earn from doing some majdoori work.

I think Navin bhai may be able to tell analyze the situation better since he has worked with the poor on a personal basis. He does really good work. Navin .. where are you.

VivekGathwala
March 5th, 2009, 11:30 PM
sahi keh s rajesh ................inki bilkul bhi madad nahi karni chahiye ....aaj k din inki industry 400 crore s bhi jyada ki hoogayi ..........

agar aaj hum inki madad karange t kal fer ye dusre ki baat dekhenge .uska koi fayda nahi hai ...inko jab tak khud kam karne ki aadat nahi hogi itne ye nue mang ke kam chalate rahenge ..........manee bahut chore dekhe s ..jo ki 17/18 sal ki umar main sahi tandurost hote hue bhi nue bheekh mange jaan s ....agar ve kite kam kare t mere khyal te bheek t faltu rapiye kama sakee s ....

to PLZ dont give a single peeny to any begger .help them through foood & clothes

poonam
March 6th, 2009, 02:01 AM

Sid..they may not understand what FO mean...:p :D

Anyway, helping a beggar or anyone else for that matter is case specific. Instead of helping a beggar with money, I would rather help him with the stuff he needs ...food, clothes , a rain coat etc for intstance.
Would never ever give 'em money, even if they need it for medicine, rather will go an extra mile and buy that medicine for them (If I'm really willing to help him). Cant let our hard earned money go waste, who knows what all they are gonna do with that...Most of 'em are fake..:o

anilsinghd
March 6th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Chidiya chonch bahr le gayi , nadi ka ghatyo na neer
daan diye dhan na ghate , keh gaye daas kabir....

Not that i am big enough to apply that on myself , but I am a guilty party of probably applying this in some sense. Some of my friends and Navin ofcourse have advised me not to part with any money etc to the beggars and also seeing them do the same thing everyday makes me believe that many of them just fake up!

Really confused as to what one should do , so can;t contribute much , intently waiting to hear from others and a good culmination to the discussion! :)

This might fit the course of discussion!

Bhookhe ko kachu dijiye , yathashakti jo hoye
taaku par sheetal vachan , lakho aatma soye ... :)

Cheers,
anil

ritu
March 6th, 2009, 02:33 AM
fewyr ago i was fooled by a woman with the same excuse.she came to me and said thatt i lost my batua buss ke pisse de de betti. i gave her 100 rs..later i was told that this is the new trick used to beg.i was so shocked..bcoz that lady does not look like a beggar
i don't think that it is difficult to differentiate between a 'beggar' and a person who actually lost his/her money.
Anyways one can buy a ticket for him/her to the place where he/she intends to go.

ritu
March 6th, 2009, 02:40 AM
few months back we were at gas station and a stranger came and asked my husband to give money for the gas(patrol).his car was parked rt there but still he insisted that car can not come to the pump.my husband bought him the gas and the plastic container to carry it to the car .but did not give him the actual cash..it takes a little bit effort but we should get the person the thing he is asking rather giving him the cash.
we should help the person be it a beggar or not with the thing he need or cash if he justifies the need for it and we are convinced.

kapdal
March 6th, 2009, 03:13 AM
I actually had a similar experience as Deepika but in the end my feelings were totally different. Once when I had just returned from India, I took a tube (metro is called tube in London) for home. I was alone. And this guy comes up to me and asks me in Hindustani, "Aap Pakistani ho?". Maine kaha "Nahin, India se". Fir poochhta hai, "Muslim?". Maine kaha, "Nahin, Hindu". Fir ek-do aur ki India main kahaan se ho, falana dhamkana. Fir bolta hai, "Dekho Bhai mujhe Acton Town pe utarna hai.....apne musalman bhai ne hi thag liya...ki yahaan pe kuchh kaam hai aur fir gayab ho gaya....main aisa kabhi karta nahin hoon ki kisi ko aise tokoon...." Kaafi random baatein thi uski, ab sab yaad bhi nahin hai. Par maine usse beech main kata aur kaha "Bhaisahab, kaam ki baat pe aao, aapka station aane waala hai". To woh bolta hai- "Bhai kuchh paise ho to....ki main yahaan se wahaan chala jaaonga, raat ko kuchh kha loonga....jitne bhi de sakte ho, nahin bhi de sakte to koi baat nahin....apne pakistani muslim bhai ne aisa aisa karr diya...par mujhe sharm nahin aa rahi hai maangne main kyunki meri galti nahin hai...". To fir maine kaha, "Dekh bhai, main zyada se zyada 5 pound doonga....agar jeb main hue toh...5 se zyada hue aur change nahin hua to nahin doonga". Mujhe andaza tha ki mere paas 5 ka note hai, par risk nahin lena chaahta tha ki zyada ho aur woh maang le. Par usne to pehle hi keh diya "Dekh lo, zyada ho aur de sako to...". Khair, meri jeb main 5 ka note nikla aur maine usse de diya. Aur usne shukriya kaha aur utar gaya.

For some time I felt OK. I don't know what had happened to me. I think it was because I was returning from India. And then this guy was Paki and he was so upfront and honest about how he demanded the money. But after some time, I felt quite stupid and regretted my decision. I don't think I'd have regretted it if he was Indian. But his being a Paki somehow affected me later on (For the record, I doubt I'd have given a single penny if he was English. I have never given anything to any beggar here in UK). I started having all sorts of ideas that I should have atleast made him say Jai Hind. Or say something about Pakistan's stupid attitude towards India. I am more than 95% sure that he was cheating. And the small chance that he was genuine- I couldn't care less!

I think that beggars are not the only needy people in the world. If one wants to make a positive contribution, one can find so many better ways. But it is tricky..if you are caught in a situation like Deepika described, you'd want someone to help. In fact, I can recall something like that where I needed help. Long time back, when I and my friends were doing summer internships in Europe, we decided to go to Paris and landed there almost at 10 p.m. We had booked a youth hostel before coming to Paris, but we knew jack **** about how to get around in Paris. Plus Paris, for all its romantic notions, is very rude to non-French speakers. We managed to find an Indian restaurant which was closed. We knocked and the Indian owner opened it. We described the situation to him and requested if we could make a call. We offered money for it. He allowed us- we called the youth hostel, got the directions from them. Asked the Indian uncle about it. He said, oh that's in another corner of the city and the metro would stop working in some time. We started getting nightmares about spending the night on Paris streets. And then out of nowhere, he offered to drive us all the way round! We obviously accepted. When we reached, he refused to take money. We were quite touched and touched his feet and clicked photos with him in some sort of spontaneous sentimentality :D...For us, he was the biggest tourist attraction. I wonder if I could have done the same- I'd like to think that I'd have for an Indian- but only time/situation would tell!

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM

when i got transfered from pune to gurgaon. i was going back home from office. A middle aged majdoor couple approached me for help. After a quick glance at their attire, i immideately got to know they were marathi's, and changed my conversation in marathi language, and offered them dinner n DTC ticket for Nizammudin station. And, to my surprise, they dinn ask me for any money either. And were surprised how come a haryanvi jat can speak so well marathi.... :-p

fewyr ago i was fooled by a woman with the same excuse.she came to me and said thatt i lost my batua buss ke pisse de de betti. i gave her 100 rs..later i was told that this is the new trick used to beg.i was so shocked..bcoz that lady does not look like a beggar

Well, being in india i come across this situation many a times, may be because i wear spects and deemed as bhola-bhala...:-p

Here at almost every bus stand in Haryana, you'll find old rajasthani ladies demanding for money, having lost their wallet, and no money to buy ticket and go back home.

I always offer them to buy ticket, instead of 10 bucks, okie tai i'm going by the same bus, i'll get a ticket for you......or i'm also going bus stand , and i'll make you sit in your particular bus with a ticket.

And thankfully i save money everytime, many a times they get nasty when you refuse, often shower you with obscene comments if you happen to refuse them in harsh words in desi jat dilect...

Also, big problems are eunichs in trains, specially Delhi-Agra section.

I, however enjoy sharing food stuff with childrens and old age ppls in train & at stations tea stalls, sitting with them and talking for a while is a good time pass & experience, like they target young newly wed couples, young boy with gf, single travelling yound lady (if she has purse in her hand, n wearing goggles, and if they open a purse and some begger is nearby, you'll definately be targetted...), a full family with childrens, when you purchase something over station stalls and open your purse, and judge single male travellers with their facial expressions & never approach those with tough facial expressions and body language, the one's who doesn't even look at them, pretending as if they aren't there...single old ppls (who'll otherwise start giving lectures, further affecting their business from fellow passengers), single middles aged ladies (who'll shout even at a look), however they approach middle aged ladies, if they're with childrens (coz they'll not shout then, and would rather give them a quick rupee, to avoid their yellings)

But, i hate fake young men & ladies.......arr jad we pyar te na maante ar dhamkaan pe faltoo bol jaya karein.....to repttta bhi baja diya karu....:mad:

wahe baat sai....jat deve to gud ke bhelli de de, arr na deve de ganne ke khet me badan ale ki taang bhi tod de....:p

mukeshkumar007
March 6th, 2009, 12:23 PM
ek professional beggar aur ek needy person maie differentiate kara ja sake hai.. aur ek needy person ko kisi tareh help karne maie jyada sochna bi na chaiye..

Log to bhagwan ke bi chadwe hai faltu ka pisa jo sirf black money hi bane hai..mandiro maie chadane se to better hai ise loga ne hi de dyoo…

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Reminds me, one of my fav song by Phill Collins "Another Day in Paradise". Often played as instrumental in Kingfisher trips.

whenever i see some needy person on street. It's about Million of Homeless ppls on this earth.

I recommend every one this nice b'ful song.

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

She calls out to the man on the street
sir, can you help me?
Its cold and Ive nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?

He walks on, doesnt look back
He pretends he cant hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there

Oh think twice, its another day for
You and me in paradise
Oh think twice, its just another day for you,
You and me in paradise

He can see shes been crying
Shes got blisters on the soles of her feet
Cant walk but shes trying

Oh think twice...

Oh lord, is there nothing more anybody can do
Oh lord, there must be something you can say

You can tell from the lines on her face
You can see that shes been there
Probably been moved on from every place
cos she didnt fit in there

rakeshsehrawat
March 6th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Almost everyone had bad habits and spend an amount for it. You spend money for lot of things which worth nothing. Manytimes you lost money which fall from your pocket. You Never thought about that why?
It is God,s grace that you have something to give to others. So you MUST MUST help others. If out of 100 beggers one is really needy even then it is worthful.So never hesitate to help anyone.

Parlok sudhar lyo bhot maade karam karo ho ek aadh to sahi bhi karna chaiye.

mukeshkumar007
March 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Almost everyone had bad habits and spend an amount for it. You spend money for lot of things which worth nothing. Manytimes you lost money which fall from your pocket. You Never thought about that why?
It is God,s grace that you have something to give to others. So you MUST MUST help others. If out of 100 beggers one is really needy even then it is worthful.So never hesitate to help anyone.

Kite hi sudar lo ib koi fayeda na hai..bhagwan ne parlok maie swarg ala department to band kar diya hai.. ghana ghate maie chal reha tha yeh.

satyenderdeswal
March 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Bhai.bad habits per khud earn kar ke spend kartey hai, for self enjoyment or satisfaction...
Main to bhai janwaraan ne khuan pyan main jyada better samjhu su as Compared to beggers.
If you are continously help the beggers then u r just maintaining begging as a profession

sunitahooda
March 6th, 2009, 01:24 PM
BEGGARS? are we discssing about PREFESSIONAL BEGGARS or JUST THE NEEDFUL in some EMERGENCY? The word BEGGAR is not that SIMPLE as it used to be may be 20-30 years back. We are aware of the new term Professional beggars....aren't we? When this term come to your mind....what do you feel? Do you feel the genuine urge of helping a BEGGAR?

Whether we agree/ disagree Human nature is WE WANT HELP BUT DON'T WANT TO HELP:) This statement doesn't include those WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION THAT OF A BEGGAR.

How can you DECIDE/ DEFINE needs of a BEGGAR?
How much WE SHOULD HELP? and HOW FAR?
Should we offer Monetary or Non-Monetary help?

Most of the time WE HELP to get a DIVINE FEELING of self soul-satisfaction that we're GREAT HUMANS. This feeling of greatness captures our mind SOMETIMES ONLY or we wold see ourselves giving away everything we POSSESS and END UP WITH NOTHING for ourselves. How many of us can do that? Lok-Parlok sudharna? By giving few coins or few rupees to SOME PHYSICALLY FIT/ MENTALLY LAZY NERDS who collect money in the day and sleeps fully drunk at night? just rest on their BUMS on roadside and traffic-lights? Who jumps up to your vehicle at every red-light and who EVEN EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL INTELLIGENT EDUCATED PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD AND RELIGION? By having a RUSTED PIECE OF IRON IN their pot in name of SHANI DEV? Hanuman's picture on Tuesday and so on?

If we get carried away and feel like helping then WHY ASK YOURSELF? If you REALLY want to help then either give whatever they ask for or JUST DON'T GIVE. But IF we give what they ask for then- "Will it still be HELPING A BEGGAR?" Wont it be fulfilling THEIR DEMANDS NOT NEEDS? Now please dont look surprised that what is the difference between NEED & DEMAND?

Even if we want to probe into their actual need we would fail, surely. Who has got the time to go to a beggar's hutment to see if he actually needs money for someone sick back home?

A help with 100 doubts and questions in mind in not a help because the feeling of satisfaction is missing when we suspect beggars.

I wont give any incidents of my experience with beggars as more or less they are similar.

A question to all who want to help beggars- How do we trust beggars when in this fast pace materialistic life people don't trust and understand their near n dear ones? As it is said CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME....look around there may be worse cases in neighborhood than beggars.

I'm waiting fo Navin to throw some light on the topic as he's running an NGO ADAA for helping Street children:)

I won't like to help beggars in the fashion ALL OF YOU DID;) AS THIS WILL BE GIVING A NEGATIVE MOTIVATION TO A NEGATIVE PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE LAZY FOR ALL OF HIS LIFE AND LIVE HAPPILY ON OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY:)

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
i wanted to add this beautiful song as well but thought it would make my thread so long that people might not read it:)anyways thanks for adding this one.

Reminds me, one of my fav song by Phill Collins "Another Day in Paradise". Often played as instrumental in Kingfisher trips.

whenever i see some needy person on street. It's about Million of Homeless ppls on this earth.

I recommend every one this nice b'ful song.

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

sir, can you help me?
Its cold and Ive nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?

He walks on, doesnt look back
He pretends he cant hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there

Oh think twice, its another day for
You and me in paradise
Oh think twice, its just another day for you,
You and me in paradise

He can see shes been crying
Shes got blisters on the soles of her feet
Cant walk but shes trying

Oh think twice...

Oh lord, is there nothing more anybody can do
Oh lord, there must be something you can say

You can tell from the lines on her face
You can see that shes been there
Probably been moved on from every place
cos she didnt fit in there

bagamalik
March 6th, 2009, 05:08 PM
don't help the bagger we give them to food only don't give money

dndeswal
March 6th, 2009, 05:19 PM
BEGGARS? are we discssing about PREFESSIONAL BEGGARS or JUST THE NEEDFUL in some EMERGENCY? The word BEGGAR is not that SIMPLE as it used to be may be 20-30 years back. We are aware of the new term Professional beggars....aren't we? When this term come to your mind....what do you feel? Do you feel the genuine urge of helping a BEGGAR?

This well-articulated post of Sunita prompted me to write a few lines. In Indian context (ancient times) students in Gurukuls used to beg (grains, food and clothes, not currency) during free time or in holidays. That was because their ashrams used to be away from cities, mostly in jungles and it was the duty of general public in cities and village to cater to their needs. It was not ‘begging’ but asking for ‘alms’. In dire necessity, such begging was an option or a need. You must have seen a scene in Mahabharata where Pandavas go from house to house, in the guise of Brahmins, asking for ‘alms’ or grains, for livelihood.

Till recent times, the tradition had been continuing in a tiny part of society. If a hungry person asks for food, it becomes others’ duty to cater to his need. But making it a permanent profession is a different story.

You must have read Bismil’s autobiography at Jatland Wiki. Bismil’s three grandfathers (Aman Singh, Saman Singh and Narayan Singh) were ‘Tomar’ gotra Rajputs (or Jats) from a place called “Tomardhaar” in the Chambal valley near Gwalior. Narayan Singh had to leave that place and came to Shahjehanpur. Those were the days of famine and it became a necessity for him to beg for some time to feed the family. None would give any alms to a Rajput if he starts begging. So, Narayan Singh introduced himself as “Narayanlal Pandit ji”. Now, most believe that Bismil was a Brahmin !

Today, begging has got a professional shape. Hi-Fi professionals have opened bogus NGOs and beg (even over Internet) for various ‘social’ and ‘pious’ causes.

We have to adopt a clear attitude towards this practice. Help the needy but do not allow the practice of street begging to grow. India has too many beggars to cope with. It is bringing a bad name to the country.

rakeshsehrawat
March 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
This well-articulated post of Sunita prompted me to write a few lines. In Indian context (ancient times) students in Gurukuls used to beg (grains, food and clothes, not currency) during free time or in holidays. That was because their ashrams used to be away from cities, mostly in jungles and it was the duty of general public in cities and village to cater to their needs. It was not ‘begging’ but asking for ‘alms’. In dire necessity, such begging was an option or a need. You must have seen a scene in Mahabharata where Pandavas go from house to house, in the guise of Brahmins, asking for ‘alms’ or grains, for livelihood.

We have to adopt a clear attitude towards this practice. Help the needy but do not allow the practice of street begging to grow. India has too many beggars to cope with. It is bringing a bad name to the country.

ye un vidyarthiyo ko thoda sa shant aur sehanshil banane ke liye kiya jata tha. taaki wo kal ko aache pado pe baith ke garibo ka kuch bhala kar sake.

aaj hum padhe like hain aur aacha kamate bhi hain to kya humein apne purane itihas se sabak le ke doosro ki madad nahi karni chaiye?
aaj bhikh mangna profession ban chuka hai lekin aaj bhi kuch aise insaan hain jinhe pata nahi kab aur kis majboori mein hath failane pad jate hain. Hume un professionals ko dekh ke majboor aur garibo se najar nahi ferni chaiye aap kuch hali fulki madad to kar hi sakte ho 50 rupiye bhi de diye to aap garib nahi ho jaoge. Meine suna hai ki aapki neki kabhi bekar nahi jati aapki karni aapke aage aati hai.

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Mai aapki baat se puri tarah sehamt hu....abb log bhi extreme me materialistic ho gaye hai ya yeh kahu ki pehle ke daani(donars) nishchall hote the poar ibb toh ve bhi professional ho gaye hai:DPeople can waste money on useless stuff to show off but if they are asked abt helping beggars they wud cry saying that its their hard earned money.Yeh nahi sochenge ki aap acha kaam karoge toh bhagwan aapko aapki karni ke liye kabhi na kabhi zarur phal dega.Bhagwan ko iss baat se matlab nahi ki aapki madad ne kisko kya diya woh aapko aapke karam ke liye yathhochitt phal denge.Maine aaj tak kisi ke muh pe nahi likha dekha ki woh professional beggar hai ya sahi me needy hai.Baaki har kisi ke apne views hote hai.Jisko karni hai va kar de nahi karni toh koi baat nahi aap apne pisse apne saath hi rakho.Waise aadmi piase se kitna bhi moh kar le jis dinn ram kaani paa hoya karai uss din u pissa bhi saara paachai chodd kai jana padya karai:D Aur ke bera kunsa din aapnai uppar jana pad jya.Maan lo kal jana ho arr aaj aap ek bhikari ko sirf issliye na dyo ki woh kya pata professional beggar hai toh kal jab jaaoge uppar toh narak mai aapkai 2 kodde jyada iss baat ke pedenge ki kaal jib acha kaam kar sakai that toh kyu na karya:D

ye un vidyarthiyo ko thoda sa shant aur sehanshil banane ke liye kiya jata tha. taaki wo kal ko aache pado pe baith ke garibo ka kuch bhala kar sake.

aaj hum padhe like hain aur aacha kamate bhi hain to kya humein apne purane itihas se sabak le ke doosro ki madad nahi karni chaiye?
aaj bhikh mangna profession ban chuka hai lekin aaj bhi kuch aise insaan hain jinhe pata nahi kab aur kis majboori mein hath failane pad jate hain. Hume un professionals ko dekh ke majboor aur garibo se najar nahi ferni chaiye aap kuch hali fulki madad to kar hi sakte ho 50 rupiye bhi de diye to aap garib nahi ho jaoge. Meine suna hai ki aapki neki kabhi bekar nahi jati aapki karni aapke aage aati hai.

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 05:52 PM

hmmm, that's why help them with food & education., give them shelther...& not with money...

this easy money encourages those ppls to give birth to more n more kidds..

And FYI dirty n unhealthy looking toddlers are even rented out per day to give more professional look to this profession.

For all Jatlanders:

I would suggest to watch an old Kamal Hasan's mute movie named "pushpak"
you probably have no idea how much a begger earns/day or per month.

Take some time, sit with them, have long talks and you'll come to know the real picture..& since you're in gurgaon....come with me at IFFCO chownk....i'll show you the difference professional or needy...

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM
This world has all kind of people.You are right to some extent and i respect ur views.But if we talk about young beggars(kids)its not necessary that they are in the world only because their parents thought they would make money by begging.Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?I agree that lot of beggars can be like that but them you cant use it as an excuse all the time.

hmmm, that's why help them with food & education., give them shelther...& not with money...

this easy money encourages those ppls to give birth to more n more kidds..

And FYI dirty n unhealthy looking toddlers are even rented out per day to give more professional look to this profession.

For all Jatlanders:

I would suggest to watch an old Kamal Hasan's mute movie named "pushpak"
you probably have no idea how much a begger earns/day or per month.

Take some time, sit with them, have long talks and you'll come to know the real picture..& since you're in gurgaon....come with me at IFFCO chownk....i'll show you the difference professional or needy...

sunillathwal
March 6th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?

... and by 'helping' that kid-beggar, what we are doing??
are not we encouraging those 'gangs' to put same hot oil in some other kid's eye so that they can fetch more and more of cheap money???

Think about it.

@Rakesh: bhaai, as u said even if 1 out of 100 is 'needy' we should help all 100. what we are achieving here?? a shallow satisfaction??
what abt the encouragement we are giving to another set of people who will take begging as profession because they know there are 'idiots' who will give them money out of pity or misplaced sense of being righteous.

sponsor a kid education.. give money to NGOs which u feel are doing good work. there are other ways of helping the needy.

Begging is a menace.. and in many aspects. It should be discouraged.

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 07:14 PM
This world has all kind of people.You are right to some extent and i respect ur views.But if we talk about young beggars(kids)its not necessary that they are in the world only because their parents thought they would make money by begging.Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?I agree that lot of beggars can be like that but them you cant use it as an excuse all the time.

You are right to some extent and i respect your views.

Offering them monetary help encourages such gang masters to get more kids taken away, kidnapped, hot oil poured.

These kids later get involved in crimes. Coz you may offer them money, while they're kids. but who's gonna help them when they cross 18 years of age. Do you think they'll still be profitable for this profession. Then their master's would get them involved them in crime (getting more kids kidnapped), drug trafficking, chain snatching etc.

If you still think your monetary help (offering a coin/note) is gonna change their destiny, go ahead....

Now, Choice is all your's lady.

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Well don't u think even if u don't offer money to such kids they would turn criminal before the expected age(as per you its 18):Djokes apart....Every coin has two sides and i am sure u will agree to that.O.K suppose if a child is not able to fetch money for such gang then do you think gang people will be kind enough to treat the kid well...I think they might beat him whenver he won't be able to get money...then they might chop his hands or legs so that people give money out of sympathy to such kids...and you can't deny that such people can even kill child if they think he/she is useless as they are cruel creatures....o.k suppose i am a kid who has been working for such gang.People are not giving me money and gang people are pressurizing me to get money.Is there anything i can do about this problem?Is there anything which can improve my life?I am sure it wud turn the situation from bad to worse in both the cases.But still i believe we should help them.Its not always about a note or a coin.Don't you offer it to any kid who is known to you or may be your family memeber.Woh toh sab karte hai,agar aap kisi stranger bache ko bhi aise hi ek coin de do toh kya jyada farak padega aapki pocket ko ya aapke ussulo ko?Aapki baat sahi hai par galat hum bhi nahi hai:D

@Sunil Lathwal:...and by 'not helping'that kid beggar,what are we doing?
Ain't we encouraging those'gangs'to go a step further by chopping his hands and legs off.What do u mean by misplaced sense of self-righteousness?May be its applicable to you as well for your point of view towards this issue.So its not necessary that you are right and Rakesh jee is wrong.May be you have this mindset because of some preconceived notion that has been woven around ur gery matters:)May be you believe it coz everyone around says and believe it.I bet you fall in the category of that Professional donar:D

You are right to some extent and i respect your views.

Offering them monetary help encourages such gang masters to get more kids taken away, kidnapped, hot oil poured.

These kids later get involved in crimes. Coz you may offer them money, while they're kids. but who's gonna help them when they cross 18 years of age. Do you think they'll still be profitable for this profession. Then their master's would get them involved them in crime (getting more kids kidnapped), drug trafficking, chain snatching etc.

If you still think your monetary help (offering a coin/note) is gonna change their destiny, go ahead....

Now, Choice is all your's lady.

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 09:21 PM
1. Well don't u think even if u don't offer money to such kids they would turn criminal before the expected age(as per you its 18):Djokes apart....Every coin has two sides and i am sure u will agree to that.O.K 2. suppose if a child is not able to fetch money for such gang then do you think gang people will be kind enough to treat the kid well...I think they might beat him whenver he won't be able to get money...then they might chop his hands or legs so that people give money out of sympathy to such kids ...and you can't deny that such people can even kill child if they think he/she is useless as they are cruel creatures....o.k suppose i am a kid who has been working for such gang.People are not giving me money and gang people are pressurizing me to get money. 3. Is there anything i can do about this problem? Is there anything which can improve my life?I am sure it wud turn the situation from bad to worse in both the cases.4. But still i believe we should help them.Its not always about a note or a coin.5. Don't you offer it to any kid who is known to you or may be your family memeber.Woh toh sab karte hai,agar aap kisi stranger bache ko bhi aise hi ek coin de do toh 6.kya jyada farak padega aapki pocket ko ya aapke ussulo ko?[/B[B]]7. Aapki baat sahi hai par galat hum bhi nahi hai:D
Ain't we encouraging those'gangs'to go a step further by chopping his hands and legs off.What do u mean by misplaced sense of self-rightousness?May be its applicable to you as well for your point of view towards this issue.So its not necessary that you are right and Rakesh jee is wrong.May be you have this mindset because of some preconceived notion that has been woven around ur gery matters:)May be you believe it coz everyone around says and believe it.I bet you fall in the category of that Professional donar:D

1. If i and you n all stop giving money, don't you think such counts could be reduced. Don't you think they have other option for survival, other than begging.( Driving rickshaw is one such good option, FYI PNB has started projects to fund rickshaws under micro-finance scheme in many cities. May be our city could be the next..)

2. They might not treat that kid well (and how come you know kids are treated (with some major difference)as per their revenue generation capacity, pls don't talk about movies you have seen...), atleast this kid would be a lession for them, not to further involve kids into this business, as the revenues will go down.

3. Yes, you can opt for a run, if some NGO comes in for your rescue. And certainly n surely it can improve your life.

4. Pls don't use word "WE" here. You may wish to start a poll here, and can see how many ppls would come under "WE".

5. I offer a rupee to known kid, only if i know it could encourage him in postive aspects. (study or whatever), and i don't do it very often untill n unless there his demands are genuine... (Don't we ppl promises our child to gift some good stuff, if he happens to get good marks).

6. Meri pocket ko farak pade na pade, par us bacche ke bhavishya par jarur farak padega, aur anjane me, is se prerit hokar aur bhi bachhe sadkon pe dikhai denge.

7. Same here : Apki baat bhi sahi hai, par galat ham bhi nahi hai. (pls put yourself into theirs shoe's and think for a while about your future <and the encouragement for the new comers for begging>, and you'll get all your doubts answered)

I think convincing you only could save few new-comer kids into this profession. (pls reply how much do you shell out per month for this noble cause & how many encouragements you've given to your friend circle for the same)

sunitahooda
March 6th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Big Applause to you Lathwal:)

Who ever wants to help Beggars can donate money to ADAA, contact Mr.Navin Gulia for this noblest cause.

Those who have bad habits and want to save money from that will be a great help for street children.

Those who are sensible enough and reacting like GREAT n DIVINE beings , who have risen up from materialistic life, ARE MOST WELCOME for a minimum monthly contribution like 100 bucks or as much as your pocket allows.

Those who want to improve LOK-PRALOK are requested to extend any kind of help to ADAA. The street children once BEGGED Navin very humbly- "Please don't give us money, give us EDUCATION". IS IT AN EYE OPENER TO YOU? Or still want to mock more about a term "Professional beggars" and waste time to try let someone down?

Arr haan jab sab martey hain to PAAH bhi uppar na jaya karein....paah bhi talle reh jaya karein....oon chahe kimme uppar thaye raho:D

P.S.- I respect Satinder's views on this matter. Each word makes sense:) Great thoughts!
... and by 'helping' that kid-beggar, what we are doing??
are not we encouraging those 'gangs' to put same hot oil in some other kid's eye so that they can fetch more and more of cheap money???

Think about it.

@Rakesh: bhaai, as u said even if 1 out of 100 is 'needy' we should help all 100. what we are achieving here?? a shallow satisfaction??
what abt the encouragement we are giving to another set of people who will take begging as profession because they know there are 'idiots' who will give them money out of pity or misplaced sense of being righteous.

sponsor a kid education.. give money to NGOs which u feel are doing good work. there are other ways of helping the needy.

Begging is a menace.. and in many aspects. It should be discouraged.

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Well aapke points ke jawab mai aise hi points me deti hu
1.Yeh Rikshaw wali scheme bhi aisi toh nahi hai ki ek gareeb jaaye aur haath jodd ke bol de ki de dyo rikshaw aur mil jyagi.India me koi kaam aise hi bina len den ke nahi hote(mostly).I am sure there would be lot of paper work and documentations involved in such offerings.Do u think it can benefit such poor people who dont have even a single penny in their pockets?

2.How can you assume that they will stop forcing kids to beg?What actually convinces you to think that its outcome is surely going to be the way you expect it to be?Waise har cheez me economics ke laws nahi chalte.

3.O.K i ran.what shud i do next?where do i go?And what work should i start as i am a kid?Now please for God's sake dont say that i should get a rikshaw under some scheme and earn to fill my stomach coz if i am not wrong its to heavy for me to ride and it would engourage child labour as well.Which again is disgusting.
N.G.O is the term only known to some educated people like you and me.Most of the kid beggars are not even aware what an N.G.O is and where such N.G.OS are!

4.I will still use'WE' because by this word i am addressing all the people who have similar views like mine.Do u think this whole world consist of only jatland members?Ofcourse not.So if i have even a single person supporting me here i am sure in this country with population of 100 crore+ may have a lot of people like me.So i am sure u will not have any problem now if i use this term 'We' for myself and the people like me.

5.You might be giving a coin to your known kid after taking lot of time wondering what is he gonna do with it?.If it will motivate him/her for studies or anything else?But generally people give money to kids(known to them)out of affection so that a kid can just rush to a shop and can buy some candies for himself/herself.

6.Har cheez me naap tol nahi hota.Bahot si aisi cheeze hoti hai jinme dimag lagane ki zarurat hi nahi hoti.Aur itna jyada farak bhi nahi padta agar aap meri nazar se dekhe toh.

7.Mai phir se apni hi line dohra rahi hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI':D

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me).But still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't:D)...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause but don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you):D

This one for some people who think there's some fighting going on here.Let me clear this to you all that Satinder is a dear freind its just that we are expressing our views on a particular topic.I can't make out who is trying to let down and whom!!!!!!!jiss baat ka roula hi nahi uss baat ka bhi roula banaan ki ya portray karan ki koi zarurat nahi hai yaha pe.

1. If i and you n all stop giving money, don't you think such counts could be reduced. Don't you think they have other option for survival, other than begging.( Driving rickshaw is one such good option, FYI PNB has started projects to fund rickshaws under micro-finance scheme in many cities. May be our city could be the next..)

2. They might not treat that kid well (and how come you know kids are treated (with some major difference)as per their revenue generation capacity, pls don't talk about movies you have seen...), atleast this kid would be a lession for them, not to further involve kids into this business, as the revenues will go down.

3. Yes, you can opt for a run, if some NGO comes in for your rescue. And certainly n surely it can improve your life.

4. Pls don't use word "WE" here. You may wish to start a poll here, and can see how many ppls would come under "WE".

5. I offer a rupee to known kid, only if i know it could encourage him in postive aspects. (study or whatever), and i don't do it very often untill n unless there his demands are genuine... (Don't we ppl promises our child to gift some good stuff, if he happens to get good marks).

6. Meri pocket ko farak pade na pade, par us bacche ke bhavishya par jarur farak padega, aur anjane me, is se prerit hokar aur bhi bachhe sadkon pe dikhai denge.

7. Same here : Apki baat bhi sahi hai, par galat ham bhi nahi hai. (pls put yourself into theirs shoe's and think for a while about your future <and the encouragement for the new comers for begging>, and you'll get all your doubts answered)

I think convincing you only could save few new-comer kids into this profession. (pls reply how much do you shell out per month for this noble cause & how many encouragements you've given to your friend circle for the same)

ssgoyat
March 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Well aapke points ke jawab mai aise hi points me deti hu
1.Yeh Rikshaw wali scheme bhi aisi toh nahi hai ki ek gareeb jaaye aur haath jodd ke bol de ki de dyo rikshaw aur mil jyagi.India me koi kaam aise hi bina len den ke nahi hote(mostly).I am sure there would be lot of paper work and documentations involved in such offerings.Do u think it can benefit such poor people who dont have even a single penny in their pockets?

2.How can you assume that they will stop forcing kids to beg?What actually convinces you to think that its outcome is surely going to be the way you expect it to be?Waise har cheez me economics ke laws nahi chalte.

3.O.K i ran.what shud i do next?where do i go?And what work should i start as i am a kid?Now please for God's sake dont say that i should get a rikshaw under some scheme and earn to fill my stomach coz if i am not wrong its to heavy for me to ride and it would engourage child labour as well.Which again is disgusting.
N.G.O is the term only known to some educated people like you and me.Most of the kid beggars are not even aware what an N.G.O is and where such N.G.OS are!

4.I will still use'WE' because by this word i am addressing all the people who have similar views like mine.Do u think this whole world consist of only jatland members?Ofcourse not.So if i have even a single person supporting me here i am sure in this country with population of 100 crore+ may have a lot of people like me.So i am sure u will not have any problem now if i use this term 'We' for myself and the people like me.

5.You might be giving a coin to your known kid after taking lot of time wondering what is he gonna do with it?.If it will motivate him/her for studies or anything else?But generally people give money to kids(known to them)out of affection so that a kid can just rush to a shop and can buy some candies for himself/herself.

6.Har cheez me naap tol nahi hota.Bahot si aisi cheeze hoti hai jinme dimag lagane ki zarurat hi nahi hoti.Aur itna jyada farak bhi nahi padta agar aap meri nazar se dekhe toh.

7.Mai phir se apni hi line dohra rahi hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI':D

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me).But still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't:D)...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause but don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you):D

1. I wish ppls like you to learn more about microfinance and spread awareness. for the time being you may visit sks microfinance & go through the sucess stories of poor ppls(www.sksindia.com) also http://nhfdc.org/site/story_des.aspx .

2. This is also a target driven industry, once the revnue fall short of, they'll surely be discouraged.

3. I'm sure if you're not facinated by your easy daily earnings, and determined n can express it to someone, you could be helped by some NGO for your study.

4. "WE" have to convince such "WE" ppls. If i manage to convert 5 ppls like you/month, "WE" may save/discourage few kids from begging. And if this chain reaction get's started.

5. Again it's the fault of those general ppls, for being driven by emotions.

6. Isi nap-tol ki galatfehmi na aaj is industry ka turnover crores me pahuncha diya hai, aur ye fal-fool rahi hai.

7. Mai bhi phir se apki hi line dohra raha hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI'.

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me). i love to take challenges, and i do hope to change your midsetBut still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't)good, my job is half done then...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause Please start counting from today itself to estimate the size of this industrybut don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you)you might not have donated much, but as you said among millions of ppls, there are hundred or thousands of ppls like you, you're all efforts aren't wasted

deepika
March 6th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Satinder competiton:D hmmmm i like this....kitna e zoor laa le Satinder mai nahi badlu:DI do appreciate your views,mai partly agree karti hu par purri tarah nahi(kyunki woh mere bass me hi nahi hai)Chal yaar mai ibb aur nahi bolungi isske aage tum bhi sahi par galat mai bhi nahi;)

1. I wish ppls like you to learn more about microfinance and spread awareness. for the time being you may visit sks microfinance & go through the sucess stories of poor ppls(www.sksindia.com) also http://nhfdc.org/site/story_des.aspx .

2. This is also a target driven industry, once the revnue fall short of, they'll surely be discouraged.

3. I'm sure if you're not facinated by your easy daily earnings, and determined n can express it to someone, you could be helped by some NGO for your study.

4. "WE" have to convince such "WE" ppls. If i manage to convert 5 ppls like you/month, "WE" may save/discourage few kids from begging. And if this chain reaction get's started.

5. Again it's the fault of those general ppls, for being driven by emotions.

6. Isi nap-tol ki galatfehmi na aaj is industry ka turnover crores me pahuncha diya hai, aur ye fal-fool rahi hai.

7. Mai bhi phir se apki hi line dohra raha hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI'.

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me). i love to take challenges, and i do hope to change your midsetBut still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't)good, my job is half done then...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause Please start counting from today itself to estimate the size of this industrybut don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you)you might not have donated much, but as you said among millions of ppls, there are hundred or thousands of ppls like you, you're all efforts aren't wasted

deepika
March 7th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Sunita bebe aapke manmohak chutkulle ke liye bahut bahut shukriya par baat yaha paise ki ho rahi thi jo ki beggars ke kaam jya,paa ka toh koi kaam hi nahi aur yeh baat toh jagjaahir hai ki uss time paa ya tai Ram kaan hoya karai ya Chand kaan par uppar leke toh koi nahi jata ek ghabsuii bhi:DAadmi ke paa ka mere thread tai koi link nahi kyunki abhi technology itni advanced nahi hai ki paa implant ho jya nahi toh mai toh voh bhi donate karne ke bol deti:D

Big Applause to you Lathwal:)

Who ever wants to help Beggars can donate money to ADAA, contact Mr.Navin Gulia for this noblest cause.

Those who have bad habits and want to save money from that will be a great help for street children.

Those who are sensible enough and reacting like GREAT n DIVINE beings , who have risen up from materialistic life, ARE MOST WELCOME for a minimum monthly contribution like 100 bucks or as much as your pocket allows.

Those who want to improve LOK-PRALOK are requested to extend any kind of help to ADAA. The street children once BEGGED Navin very humbly- "Please don't give us money, give us EDUCATION". IS IT AN EYE OPENER TO YOU? Or still want to mock more about a term "Professional beggars" and waste time to try let someone down?

Arr haan jab sab martey hain to PAAH bhi uppar na jaya karein....paah bhi talle reh jaya karein....oon chahe kimme uppar thaye raho:D
P.S.- I respect Satinder's views on this matter. Each word makes sense:) Great thoughts!

navingulia
March 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
yo typing karna tai rahn dyo
ek buzurg uncle ji ne mujhe besan, chaawal, tel diya hai.
kal etwaar ko beggar children me kadhi chawal aur mithaai baatni sai
ghar aali meri rest pe hai.
eeb nyuu bataao, kuun kuun aa rya sai madad karne ke liye. ichchhuk vyakti jaldi sampark karen, kai arrangemennt karne hain.
navin gulia

navingulia
March 7th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Long back I had read one saying "More heated arguments you win, more friends you lose."
Let us do the little we can instead of arguing.

sunitahooda
March 7th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Navin, i'll be there to do my bit. Please let me know if anything i need to bring:)
eeb nyuu bataao, kuun kuun aa rya sai madad karne ke liye. ichchhuk vyakti jaldi sampark karen, kai arrangemennt karne hain.
navin gulia

navingulia
March 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
9.30am, at 213, sector-14, gurgaon

satyenderdeswal
March 7th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Bhai naveen aan ka te ghana karda mun tha...
Per office laggega kaal bhi..:o:o
Phir kabhi aisa mauka mila to definitely will be there..

deepika
March 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Navin jee mai bhi na aa paane ke liye maafi chahati hu,India me hoti toh zarur sochti:)

kulduhan
March 7th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Hatt off Mr Gulia , gone through your website , the perception you hv to see the world is really appreciated although i respect your work and thoughts tht is awesome, also got a one of circulated e /mail written by you on begging ths sounds great n Informative .

navin gulia

deepakchoudhry
March 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM
As mentioned in mythology the characters like Karan(who is also known as Daanveer Karan)donated his "kundal kavach" to a sadhu(Lord Krishna) and Raja Bali who gave everything to Vaman(Lord Vishnu).This is what used to happen in ancient time when bhiksu(begger)was never refused,that's the reason Ravan managed to kidnap Sita disguising himself as a brahman mendicant.
But now things have changed beggers have changed and so are donars.In old times when a person made donations he thought it to be his duty but nowadays if a person is helping a needy person he thinks that he is doing something out of the world.Now most of us,everytime we help a needy,think that we are encouraging begging.But is it true always?We all come across beggers so many times so we keep wondering is he/she really in need!I am sure sometimes we are cheated also.Like when i was in Jaipur two ladies came to me.One of them was pregnant and another asked me for money telling me that the former had labour pains i gave money and they left,within a few minutes one person standing on a distance shouted"She was a liar.She cheats people everyday".So such incidents made me ponder,should i or shouldn't i help if one asks for?
A few days back i was heading towards my workplace when a lady approached me with her daughter(who was 6-7 years old).The moment i looked at that cute chubby little girl with small eyes she reminded me of my niece who is of same age.Before i could get out of my world of sweet memories one voice interrupted "Could you please help me" i realized it was that lady.She looked like some chinese lady.I replied"How can i help you?"
She said" My husband is working in Vietnam and my younger daughter is in hospital.I need 60 ringitts to buy medicine for her and i dont have money rightnow".Generally i carry only 50 ringitts with me as Kuala Lumpur is not a very safe city.I started wondering what i should do.I told her that i am a student and dont 60 ringitts.She told me to give whatever amount i can.I took out 10 ringitts and gave her that without looking into her eyes and just left the place.Whole day i was busy working for a flashy glittery wedding and i really enjoyed myself.At the end of the day i was trying to sleep but something within me was restless.I tried to recall all the happenings in the whole day and i got stuck on that lady's incident.I sarted wondering whatever i did,was that right?Did she dupe me or i made a mistake by giving her only 10 ringitts when i could give her more?Eventually i asked myself a question,what will she do with that money if her daughter is not in hospital?Ofcourse she would not go to a pub or disco.She will buy food for herself and her daughter.That innocent face of little girl started flashing on my mindscreen.It was 12 in the night but i wanted to go to the same place.Anyhow i seplt that night and rushed to the same place next morning.I couldn't see those two faces which i was desprately looking for.I broke into tears cursing myself for ignorance and being so selfish.Sometimes i remember this incident and feel guilty.
I have mentioned this incident not to give you a feel of some interesting article of some newspaper or something but i genuinely want all of you to help people if they ask you for.I dont want you guys to feel the way i felt and regret.Because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter who cheated you but what matters is our karma(deeds).If others(Beggers)will cheat us they will pay for it sooner or later but dont just refrain yourself from doing a good deed only because you doubt if its right or not.Remember everytime you help others,they may forget you but God will never forget to reward you for your noble deeds.So help people when you can.

Just to take this further...One has to understand the concept of DAAN, how when and to whom it can be given.

DAAN is explained beautifully in vedic literature.

Karna in Mahabharat represents charity and indebtedness to others, Although a noble act but if wrongfully acted upon, can be determental to our own welfare.

anilsinghd
March 8th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Wanted to contribute earlier but for one was engrossed in work and two was trying and collect all the thoughts and put them together.
Let me not follow the policy of quoting someone and try and put forward my post in accordance or oppose to that but do it all by myself! :)

First things first , it has always been confusing to me to go for helping the beggars right away or to move away , i have been victim of these kids asking for coins and I have seen myself giving to one , two , three and even five times a day and the sixt I said NO was a torture to myself thinking may be I should have. :) Again questions like why those five and not this one etc etc have haunted me!

Then there was a time when I really decided to work on something constructive and with a group of similar minded people ofcourse and that experience itself was(is) is something that has taught me a great deal in life. On the positive side , it gave me opportunities to meet people like Navin , to really test my energy levels for such tasks , to understand people and their priorities! On the not so positive sides were the way people work as groups and the way they define their priorities and the height of lame excuses that they can give , superficiality of what they say was also something to learn and understand.

But when I got down to what we can do , that was a real torture because there are so many things that you can do , there is no dearth of opportunities to do good work. Let me tell what I personally came up as a conclusion and that would be my take on the whole topic:

What I believe is ( and that is in sync with even Navin's ideology) that there is:
1) No dearth of opportunities , infact there is perhaps much more than we can do!
2) No dearth of resources.
3) No dearth of people.

The crucial thing is to have a plan , have a efficient management structure and right attitude to do things. And of course one must have the time in plenty as well.

Now why I am up for a planned approach is because we all understand the basic concept of economics namely : Economies of scale ! We can do a lot more if we do in mass.

I am pretty excited about me doing my part in all this at some point of time , may god bless me for the same! :)

I am pretty sure I have cleared my viewpoint on this! :) More later if the discussion calls for that! :)

sachinb
March 8th, 2009, 11:24 AM
There is no harm in helping beggers,,,,because if we wants others to help us then we should help others,,,,,,general person asking for help with a torn and dirty attire is labled as a Begger,,,,,,,,whereas the person asking for help in an impressive attire is termed as that he is looking for better options:D,,,,,kahne ka matlab hai ki we all are beggers,,,,,,so we should help eachother,,,,,,,:rock

sunitahooda
March 8th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Deepika Bebbey....mera kitt MANMOHAK chutkala tha....mere tai badde-badde chutkalley tai tanne likh rahey sain....Arr PROFESSIONAL BEGGAR aali baat FACT sai....jis-jis ne aade post kari sai sab accept kar rey sain.

Arr jitt tayi PROFESSIONAL DONER aali baat sai we WOH hoya karein jo 2-4 rupalli daan karteye ki sath GAAN laag jaya karein ya fer sab nai bataan laag jaa karein arr ya pahle nyu detail liya karein akk Income Tax rebate millega akk nahi.

Ibb dekh tanne 10 ringitt dete kitni sahanubhooti mahsoos hoyi sai BEGGARS tayi...nuay sabney hoya kare apni pocket arr haissiyat ke hisab tai sab dey sain PAR USS MADAD NAI JAI SWARG/NARAK YA LOK-PARLOK SUDHARAN ke laalch mai karreingey to kari na kari barabar sai....Jukar kahya karein na ARR KAR KAI GAA DIYA TO SAMJHO KHO DIYA:)

Swarag-Narak kisney dekha sai....Tanne dekhya???? Mera iss serious topic mai CHUTKALLA likhan ka koyi irada ya koshish na thi....par tanne tohey liya arr bana diya ....Jo sab nai post karya wohe quote karya tha to wey to thare chuttkalle hoye na:)
Mai aapki baat se puri tarah sehamt hu....abb log bhi extreme me materialistic ho gaye hai ya yeh kahu ki pehle ke daani(donars) nishchall hote the poar ibb toh ve bhi professional ho gaye hai:DPeople can waste money on useless stuff to show off but if they are asked abt helping beggars they wud cry saying that its their hard earned money.Yeh nahi sochenge ki aap acha kaam karoge toh bhagwan aapko aapki karni ke liye kabhi na kabhi zarur phal dega.Bhagwan ko iss baat se matlab nahi ki aapki madad ne kisko kya diya woh aapko aapke karam ke liye yathhochitt phal denge.Maine aaj tak kisi ke muh pe nahi likha dekha ki woh professional beggar hai ya sahi me needy hai.Baaki har kisi ke apne views hote hai.Jisko karni hai va kar de nahi karni toh koi baat nahi aap apne pisse apne saath hi rakho.Waise aadmi piase se kitna bhi moh kar le jis dinn ram kaani paa hoya karai uss din u pissa bhi saara paachai chodd kai jana padya karai:D Aur ke bera kunsa din aapnai uppar jana pad jya.Maan lo kal jana ho arr aaj aap ek bhikari ko sirf issliye na dyo ki woh kya pata professional beggar hai toh kal jab jaaoge uppar toh narak mai aapkai 2 kodde jyada iss baat ke pedenge ki kaal jib acha kaam kar sakai that toh kyu na karya:D

Well don't u think even if u don't offer money to such kids they would turn criminal before the expected age(as per you its 18):Djokes apart....Every coin has two sides and i am sure u will agree to that.O.K suppose if a child is not able to fetch money for such gang then do you think gang people will be kind enough to treat the kid well...I think they might beat him whenver he won't be able to get money...then they might chop his hands or legs so that people give money out of sympathy to such kids...and you can't deny that such people can even kill child if they think he/she is useless as they are cruel creatures....o.k suppose i am a kid who has been working for such gang.People are not giving me money and gang people are pressurizing me to get money.Is there anything i can do about this problem?Is there anything which can improve my life?I am sure it wud turn the situation from bad to worse in both the cases.But still i believe we should help them.Its not always about a note or a coin.Don't you offer it to any kid who is known to you or may be your family memeber.Woh toh sab karte hai,agar aap kisi stranger bache ko bhi aise hi ek coin de do toh kya jyada farak padega aapki pocket ko ya aapke ussulo ko?Aapki baat sahi hai par galat hum bhi nahi hai:D

Ain't we encouraging those'gangs'to go a step further by chopping his hands and legs off.What do u mean by misplaced sense of self-righteousness?May be its applicable to you as well for your point of view towards this issue.So its not necessary that you are right and Rakesh jee is wrong.May be you have this mindset because of some preconceived notion that has been woven around ur gery matters:)May be you believe it coz everyone around says and believe it.I bet you fall in the category of that Professional donar:D

Nishantrathi82
March 9th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Don't give a single penny to the beggars most of them are the professional beggars. And if u want to help needy person please there are lot many places where u can really help needy person u can see one between us he is Navin Gulia bhai but hum loog tooo red light par Rs.10-50 dekaar sochte hai saare paap kahatm kaar liye, if u really have good intentions please go to such places www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in/) i beleive ur presence, your affection towards needy children and people will give more to those guys than your money. Please go to these places and help them rather than giving money to the beggers at railway stations, bus stops, red lights.

deepika
March 9th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Sunita bebe aapki yaadasht kuch kam hoti dikhai hai manne.Chalo koi nahi dubra yaad duvaan khattar neecahe aapki line ceepu hu....Ek bai dekho...agar oh chutkula nahi tha toh ya "Big grin" kis baat ki thi....Ibb nyu ka keh diye ke aap serious baat mai bhi issi big grin ka icon use kar diya karo nahi tai ek aur joke ho jyaga:D
Chal bebe ibb dusre mudde pai aava...professional doner....bebe oh time gaya,aajkal beggars(professional:D)nai 2-4 rupalle lena band kar diya.tera kasur koni tu deti koni na isse isse beggars nai toh teri knowledge upto date nahi hogi....arr bebe 10 ringitts kareeb 140 rupiye hovai hai jo ittne kam bhi na hote ki 2-4 rupolle keh kai samodhit karya jaa....teri khattar hote ho toh baat alag hai bebe tu badi hai arr bade ghara ke badde baarne.Aap toh bada sa amount ek saath kisi NGO nai donate karan aali category tai ho nai.
Rahi baat gaan ki toh manne ek incident mention kari thi jo iss topic pai relevant thi iss mai tanne dukh hoya toh wah teri problem hai:)Arr agar 10 ringitts(jo kam na ho par ghanne bhi nahi hai) ka manne jikra bhi kar diya toh koi u matlab bhi nahi ki log jamma manne pujjan lag jyange kyunki mai koi Bill Gates koni jisnai apni saari punji donate kar di ho.haan mai donar(professional as per you) hu par itni bhi nahi ki ek beggar mere pai maangai arr mai sochu(professional ki dhaal)ki de dyu hu swarag milan ke chance jyada ho jyange, arr pher soch vichaar kai dyu.Mera kaam tai jhatpat hoya karai jhatt tai koi mangai arr patt tai mai de dyu agar ho toh:)
Haan manne na tai swarag dekhya na narak....nyu toh kisse nai RAM bhi na dekhya...par mai maanu hu ki hovai hai.Va e baat hai maano toh sabkuch naa maano toh kuch nahi.Waise mai swarag narak ki soch kai na karya karti isse kaam....i do it so that at the end of the day my inner soul should be happy and content.Everyone has his/her own preferences and mindset.So if u think whatever i am saying donesn't make any sense to u then let me tell u one thing i feel the same for you.I find your thoughts equally funny and its because of contradiction of thoughts.

Deepika Bebbey....mera kitt MANMOHAK chutkala tha....mere tai badde-badde chutkalley tai tanne likh rahey sain....Arr PROFESSIONAL BEGGAR aali baat FACT sai....jis-jis ne aade post kari sai sab accept kar rey sain.

Arr jitt tayi PROFESSIONAL DONER aali baat sai we WOH hoya karein jo 2-4 rupalli daan karteye ki sath GAAN laag jaya karein ya fer sab nai bataan laag jaa karein arr ya pahle nyu detail liya karein akk Income Tax rebate millega akk nahi.

Ibb dekh tanne 10 ringitt dete kitni sahanubhooti mahsoos hoyi sai BEGGARS tayi...nuay sabney hoya kare apni pocket arr haissiyat ke hisab tai sab dey sain PAR USS MADAD NAI JAI SWARG/NARAK YA LOK-PARLOK SUDHARAN ke laalch mai karreingey to kari na kari barabar sai....Jukar kahya karein na ARR KAR KAI GAA DIYA TO SAMJHO KHO DIYA:)

Swarag-Narak kisney dekha sai....Tanne dekhya???? Mera iss serious topic mai CHUTKALLA likhan ka koyi irada ya koshish na thi....par tanne tohey liya arr bana diya ....Jo sab nai post karya wohe quote karya tha to wey to thare chuttkalle hoye na:)

sachinb
March 9th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Log-baag sarkaari naukri len khaatir bheekh maang le se,,,,,ar ek be sarkaari naukri laag gi to permanent jugaad,,,,,,puri umar ke naam ki bheekh mil gi,,,,,

Log-Baag private firms mein naukri laagan khatir ar pher naye naye package pe jump maaran khatir bheekh maange se,,,,,koyi badhiyaa jagaah posting karwaan khatir bheekh maange ,,,,ar koye badhiyaa Annual Report len khaatir bheekh maange,,,,in sabne to kah de se ke bhai yu to PR Skills se:D,,,

ar bechaara koye katora le ke road ke upar bheekh maangta ho to bheekhari,,,,,uski bhi to PR Skills se,,,,,,,,

Ham sab bheekhaari saaa,,,,koye maanne chaahe naa maanne,,,,farak itnaa se ke kuchh Suit-Pent pahan ke bheekh maange se ar kuchh fate-puraane pahar ke bheekh maange se,,,,,

isi liye main road waale bheekhari ko apni taraf se jo kuchh ho sakta hai,,,usko bheekh deta hun,,,,What that person does with that money its his choice or headache

Sunita bebe aapki yaadasht kuch kam hoti dikhai hai manne.Chalo koi nahi dubra yaad duvaan khattar neecahe aapki line ceepu hu....Ek bai dekho...agar oh chutkula nahi tha toh ya "Big grin" kis baat ki thi....Ibb nyu ka keh diye ke aap serious baat mai bhi issi big grin ka icon use kar diya karo nahi tai ek aur joke ho jyaga:D
Chal bebe ibb dusre mudde pai aava...professional doner....bebe oh time gaya,aajkal beggars(professional:D)nai 2-4 rupalle lena band kar diya.tera kasur koni tu deti koni na isse isse beggars nai toh teri knowledge upto date nahi hogi....arr bebe 10 ringitts kareeb 140 rupiye hovai hai jo ittne kam bhi na hote ki 2-4 rupolle keh kai samodhit karya jaa....teri khattar hote ho toh baat alag hai bebe tu badi hai arr bade ghara ke badde baarne.Aap toh bada sa amount ek saath kisi NGO nai donate karan aali category tai ho nai.
Rahi baat gaan ki toh manne ek incident mention kari thi jo iss topic pai relevant thi iss mai tanne dukh hoya toh wah teri problem hai:)Arr agar 10 ringitts(jo kam na ho par ghanne bhi nahi hai) ka manne jikra bhi kar diya toh koi u matlab bhi nahi ki log jamma manne pujjan lag jyange kyunki mai koi Bill Gates koni jisnai apni saari punji donate kar di ho.haan mai donar(professional as per you) hu par itni bhi nahi ki ek beggar mere pai maangai arr mai sochu(professional ki dhaal)ki de dyu hu swarag milan ke chance jyada ho jyange, arr pher soch vichaar kai dyu.Mera kaam tai jhatpat hoya karai jhatt tai koi mangai arr patt tai mai de dyu agar ho toh:)
Haan manne na tai swarag dekhya na narak....nyu toh kisse nai RAM bhi na dekhya...par mai maanu hu ki hovai hai.Va e baat hai maano toh sabkuch naa maano toh kuch nahi.Waise mai swarag narak ki soch kai na karya karti isse kaam....i do it so that at the end of the day my inner soul should be happy and content.Everyone has his/her own preferences and mindset.So if u think whatever i am saying donesn't make any sense to u then let me tell u one thing i feel the same for you.I find your thoughts equally funny and its because of contradiction of thoughts.

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Oho Bebbey yo ek HARRYA THOBDDA:D???? Arr meri sari post CHUTKALA BANNGI KE????? Arr tere total 15 harrey thobddey….Oops “BIG GRIN” arr GYAN KI BAAT? Please don’t be so UNFAIR bebbey:)

Sunita bebe aapki yaadasht kuch kam hoti dikhai hai manne.Chalo koi nahi dubra yaad duvaan khattar neecahe aapki line ceepu hu....Ek bai dekho...agar oh chutkula nahi tha toh ya "Big grin" kis baat ki thi....Ibb nyu ka keh diye ke aap serious baat mai bhi issi big grin ka icon use kar diya karo nahi tai ek aur joke ho jyaga

Arr Daanvir KARAN ka tai tanne ZAMANA ibb tayi yaad sai arr current time PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS KA JAA LIYA?

Chal bebe ibb dusre mudde pai aava...professional doner....bebe oh time gaya,aajkal beggars(professional)nai 2-4 rupalle lena band kar diya.tera kasur koni tu deti koni na isse isse beggars nai toh teri knowledge upto date nahi hogi

10 ringitt ka jikar manne teri SAHANUBHOOTI ke taurr pai karya tha….THODDEY HAIN YA GHANEY yo manne kittey naa karya tha….Bebbey CONTEXT change manna kare….aage teri mari….HELP chhoti ya BADDI na hoti…. INVALUABLE hoya kare-Mere hisab tai

....arr bebe 10 ringitts kareeb 140 rupiye hovai hai jo ittne kam bhi na hote ki 2-4 rupolle keh kai samodhit karya jaa....teri khattar hote ho toh baat alag hai bebe tu badi hai

Manne to IBB tayi kittey na jikar karya ke mai kitt-kitt arr kitni BADDI NGO nai donate karya karu….Tu sapney mai dekhgi ke? Jai Navin aali NGO ka jikar kar rahi sai to bata dyn….CHHOTTI si NGO sai CHHOTTEY LOG sain Navin arr mere issey….Hounsley Bhagwan ki daya tai BOHOT BADDEY SAIN….EK DIN GHARR ARR BAARNEY BI BADDEY HO SAKEIN SAIN…. I personally LOVE SHACKS n living in a shack which my friends call LITTLE PALACE" I WONDER WHY????….par teri galti na sai tu manne jaanti konya na Beebey jo jaane sain aachi dhal wey kahya karein akk mera DIL BOHOT BADDA HAI kade check-up karana paddega:o

arr bade ghara ke badde baarne.Aap toh bada sa amount ek saath kisi NGO nai donate karan aali category tai ho nai.

Meri POSTS nai tu apne uppar kyu imply kargi? Yaa gaan aali baat tai sadiyan tai JAG-JAHIR sai. Arr manne na dukh hoya jamma bi ke meri jebb tai gaye sain chahe aur de-de jitna tera jee kare.

Rahi baat gaan ki toh manne ek incident mention kari thi jo iss topic pai relevant thi iss mai tanne dukh hoya toh wah teri problem haiArr agar 10 ringitts(jo kam na ho par ghanne bhi nahi hai) ka manne jikra bhi kar diya toh koi u matlab bhi nahi ki log jamma manne pujjan lag jyange kyunki mai koi Bill Gates koni jisnai apni saari punji donate kar di ho.

Bebbey tu apni TERM PROFESSIONAL DONER nai dhakkey tai mere uppar na cheppey- Laage Yaadasht teri kamjor sai? Manne professional BEGGAR likhi thi….aage tai teri innovation thi.

haan mai donar(professional as per you) hu par itni bhi nahi ki ek beggar mere pai maangai arr mai sochu(professional ki dhaal)ki de dyu hu swarag milan ke chance jyada ho jyange, arr pher soch vichaar kai dyu.Mera kaam tai jhatpat hoya karai jhatt tai koi mangai arr patt tai mai de dyu agar ho toh

Swarg dekhya na NARAK? Fer kyu 2 koddey faaltu laageingey kah kai dara diye sarey akk na bheekh dee to. ARR JAB RAM KAANI PAAH HOYA KAREIN- Yo jikar tanne karya tha sab tai pahlya...Mere manna cheppey iss nai:)

Haan manne na tai swarag dekhya na narak....nyu toh kisse nai RAM bhi na dekhya...par mai maanu hu ki hovai hai.Va e baat hai maano toh sabkuch naa maano toh kuch nahi.Waise mai swarag narak ki soch kai na karya karti isse kaam....i do it so that at the end of the day my inner soul should be happy and content.

Bebbey kyu khamkha dukhi hori sai….I’M A UNIQUE BEING same as YOU ARE….why blame ME OR YOURSELF for having OWN mindsets & preferences?

Bebbey manne bheekh de-de arr meri THOUGHTS ARR UNKE CONTRADICTION pai research karan ki taal maar I’m an enigma that you can't solve….My whole LIFE IS A CONTRADICTION HOW FAR WILL YOU FOLLOW? Am I WORTH for your or anyone’s SO MUCH ATTENTION? I DON’T THINK SO.

Everyone has his/her own preferences and mindset.So if u think whatever i am saying donesn't make any sense to u then let me tell u one thing i feel the same for you.I find your thoughts equally funny and its because of contradiction of thoughts.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" Kasooti CONTRADICTORY THI:) Fer bi BADDEY LOG BADDI BAAT....MAI TO CHHOTI SU:) sachi....Mahanta mai

ssgoyat
March 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Log-baag sarkaari naukri len khaatir bheekh maang le se,,,,,ar ek be sarkaari naukri laag gi to permanent jugaad,,,,,,puri umar ke naam ki bheekh mil gi,,,,,

Log-Baag private firms mein naukri laagan khatir ar pher naye naye package pe jump maaran khatir bheekh maange se,,,,,koyi badhiyaa jagaah posting karwaan khatir bheekh maange ,,,,ar koye badhiyaa Annual Report len khaatir bheekh maange,,,,in sabne to kah de se ke bhai yu to PR Skills se:D,,,

ar bechaara koye katora le ke road ke upar bheekh maangta ho to bheekhari,,,,,uski bhi to PR Skills se,,,,,,,,

Ham sab bheekhaari saaa,,,,koye maanne chaahe naa maanne,,,,farak itnaa se ke kuchh Suit-Pent pahan ke bheekh maange se ar kuchh fate-puraane pahar ke bheekh maange se,,,,,

isi liye main road waale bheekhari ko apni taraf se jo kuchh ho sakta hai,,,usko bheekh deta hun,,,,What that person does with that money its his choice or headache

sahi kaha bhai...

reservation mangna bhi begging hi hai.....:o

deepika
March 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Bebe manne jis jis statement ka paachai u icon laya hai woh statement funny tha yau keh le funny tha....bebe tera manne bera nahi ke kadd use karya kare u icon!Issliye mere 15 icon laan tai u nahi prove hota ki u saara threak e joke ho gya.Aur haan mere 15 icon tanne kitt dekh liye jib yaahdai jatland pai 10 allowed hai?Din mai jhooth bolai tu bebe.Aapki post agar chutkula hoti toh kimme theek bhi laagti bebe....tanne beshakk gyan ki baat kahi par ussmai befaaltu ka sarcarm ghalan ki koi zarurat nahi thi.Arr ke toh zarurat thi categorize karan ki ke jiss nai swarg chaiye vo nyu karo phlan karo dhimkaan karo....sabki apni ek soch hovai hai

Oho Bebbey yo ek HARRYA THOBDDA???? Arr meri sari post CHUTKALA BANNGI KE????? Arr tere total 15 harrey thobddey….Oops “BIG GRIN” arr GYAN KI BAAT? Please don’t be so UNFAIR bebbey

Manne nahi bera ki professional beggars ka jamana jaa liya ya nahi arr manne bera bhi nahi paadna.Mera jee karai toh mai kar dyu hu madad professional beggars ki.Oh ke hai mera bhi dil bahot bada hai(mere bhi dost bataya karai manne) arr mai vichar raakhu hu ki agar koi dushman bhi madad maangai toh kar deni chahiye.To be honest if there's some i hate to the core asks me for help i won't think twice before helping him/her

Arr Daanvir KARAN ka tai tanne ZAMANA ibb tayi yaad sai arr current time PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS KA JAA LIYA?

Bebe manne agar Sahanubhuti ke taurr pai karya tha toh tanne iss baat mai ke dukh aaya.Bebe invaluable toh hovai hai par pher bhi vai choti ya baddi madad catogories mai aa sakai hai.Jibb aadmi nai zazurat ho 100 rupiye ki toh mai ussnai ek rupiya dyu toh va chotti madad hogi-mere hisab tai.Arr hisab ki toh baat issi hai ki sabke alag alag e hoya karai.

10 ringitt ka jikar manne teri SAHANIBHOOTI ke taurr pai karya tha….THODDEY HAIN YA GHANEY yo manne kittey naa karya tha….Bebbey CONTEXT change manna kare….aage teri mari….HELP chhoti ya BADDI na hoti…. INVALUABLE hoya kare-Mere hisab tai

Bebe jibb tu itna stress dekai kehvai thi ke NGO mai e karo toh manne jaani tanne u nekk kaam kar raakhya hoga.manne ke koi bhi agar aapke iss suggestion nai padhai ke aap NGO mai karo toh ussnai nyu e laagega.Jaha tak manne pata hai aadmi salah usse kaam ki diya karai jo aadmi nai khud karya ho arr ya assumption koi spne mai aan aali baat bargi toh manne sound na karti dikhti.par pher aapka humor level ka kyukar bera patai:)Arr haan pher ibb kam tai kam NGO aale mudde nai baksh diye bebe.I have nothing against people who donate in NGOs(like u have for people like me who are encouraging professional beggars).Daan daan hovai hai chache NGO mai karo ya chota mota daan yaahdai ohdai kar dyo.I have high regards for Navin Gulia jee and among all jatlanders he is the one i admire the most.Bhagwan ki daya rahi toh ek dinn zarur milungi unnse arr zarur kuch yogdaan dyungi iss noble cause me.Bebe issliye yaha unka naam mention karkai iss mere argument nai mere NGO ke against dikhaan ki koi zarurat nahi.I have nothing against charity in NGOs and never had any.Par manne villian dikhan ki aapki koshish hadd ki kaabil e taarif thi:mad:Bebe meri bhi salah yehi sai ke check-up toh tu pakka e karva le bas sirf sochai mat.

Manne to IBB tayi kittey na jikar karya ke mai kitt-kitt arr kitni BADDI NGO nai donate karya karu….Tu sapney mai dekhgi ke? Jai Navin aali NGO ka jikar kar rahi sai to bata dyn….CHHOTTI si NGO sai CHHOTTEY LOG sain Navin arr mere issey….Hounsley Bhagwan ki daya tai BOHOT BADDEY SAIN….EK DIN GHARR ARR BAARNEY BI BADDEY HO SAKEIN SAIN…. I personally LOVE SHACKS n living in a shack which my friends call LITTLE PALACE" I WONDER WHY????….par teri galti na sai tu manne jaanti konya na Beebey jo jaane sain aachi dhal wey kahya karein akk mera DIL BOHOT BADDA HAI kade check-up karana paddega.arr bade ghara ke badde baarne.

Bebe post manne likhi vichar manne apne vyakat kare arr jib tu ek sarcastic si reply post kar de toh kyu na imply karu mai apne pai.Jibb ek baat seedhi seedhi haan karna chaiye ya na karna chaiye ya kitt karna chahiye jisi bata nai include karkai ho sakai thi ohhdai yeh sab baat karan ki zarurat ke thi?Pher bebe nyu na karai toh aapke lekhan ki kalakari kyukar note hovai:)Bebe jag jaahir toh sadiya tai bera na ke ke hai ibb kis kis baat pai debate kara

Meri POSTS nai tu apne uppar kyu imply kargi? Yaa gaan aali baat tai sadiyan tai JAG-JAHIR sai. Arr manne na dukh hoya jamma bi ke meri jebb tai gaye sain chahe aur de-de jitna tera jee kare.

Bebe jib professional beggar ho sakai hai toh jo unn nai donate karenge vai bhi professional donar honge nai ya teh manne madi si common sense laayi thi.Chal jibb tanne dukh hoya toh nahi chepti.Meri yaadasht jamma theek hai ibb lag toh bhagwan ki daya se:)

Bebbey tu apni TERM PROFESSIONAL DONER nai dhakkey tai mere uppar na cheppey- Laage Yaadasht teri kamjor sai? Manne professional BEGGAR likhi thi….aage tai teri innovation thi.

Bebe tanne swarg narak ki baat tai yaad reh gayi pher ek baat na batayi tanne ki Ram bhi na dekhya kisse nai par maane hai ke RAM sabnai dekhai hai ki kunn ke aache bure kaam kar rya hai.I am sure tu bhi uppar aale ke(jo meri jaan mai tanne bhi naa dekh rakya) haath jodti hogi kadde kadde agar tu atheist naa ho tai.Mai bhi maanu hu ke hovai hai sawarg narak...tanne funny lagata ho tai haas le iss baat pai...manne pehle bhi kehya tha mano toh sab kuch hai na mano toh kuch bhi nahi.Bebe tu saachi mai dargi ke:eek:?Haan manne boli thi ram kani paa aali baat pher uss baat ka uska postmortem karan nai kissnai bolya tha?

Swarg dekhya na NARAK? Fer kyu 2 koddey faaltu laageingey kah kai dara diye sarey akk na bheekh dee to. ARR JAB RAM KAANI PAAH HOYA KAREIN- Yo jikar tanne karya tha sab tai pahlya...Mere manna cheppey iss nai

Mai na khamkha dukhi ho rahi bebe dukhi tai tu ho rahi thi jibbe apni sarcastic advice ka taasla bhar lyayi thread pai jitt sab apne vichar e vyakt kar rahe the seedhe seedhe.kisse nai kisse kai uppar issa koi sarcastic comment nahi maarya tha jibb lag aapki entry na hoyi is thread pai.Arr manne purra purra yakeen tha aap aaogi arr aapke saath bahut kuch laaogi.Arr mai sahi thi.I am not blaming anyone i am just telling you that there's something which sounds funny to you might make sense to me.woh kya hai na ki"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted"

Bebbey kyu khamkha dukhi hori sai….I’M A UNIQUE BEING same as YOU ARE….why blame ME OR YOURSELF for having OWN mindsets & preferences?

Bebe tanne bheekh dena meri aukaat tai baahar hai.Kadde kadde logga ki thoughts pai research karan ki zarurat nahi hoti bas naam e kaafi hoya karai:)Baaki jibb aapnai apne baare mai issa laagai hai toh ho sakai hai theek e laagat ho.Baaki mai toh nyu e kehungi apne aapko itna bhi under-estimate na kare ke aapnai nyu laagai ki aap kisse particualr cheez ke worth ni ho.

Bebbey manne bheekh de-de arr meri THOUGHTS ARR UNKE CONTRADICTION pai research karan ki taal maar I’m an enigma that you can't solve….My whole LIFE IS A CONTRADICTION HOW FAR WILL YOU FOLLOW? Am I WORTH for your or anyone’s SO MUCH ATTENTION? I DON’T THINK SO.

Bebe agar mai galat nahi toh aadmi nai daan karan ke alava bhi bhot saare kaam hovai hai arr u change kisse aur baat pai bhi imply ho sakai hai.Pher jibb lag tu loga ke singnature padh kai arr pher purre topic pai uss signature nai involve karkai tippani na gerai toh tera ke timepass ho sai!Ibb yahdai jatland pai loga nai singature likhan tai pehlya bhi u sochna padaiga ke ki mere thread arr mere signature ke beech mai Sunita jee koi link kaadhaingi ya ke contradictions.Chal pher bhi bata dyu hu tanne bebe ki u signature manne iss thread ke context mai nahi daalya tha baaki woh toh aapka badappan tha ki aapne issko meri thread ka hissa bana diya.Na bebe mai koni baddi,baddi toh tu e hai har hisab tai chahe ummar mai la le ya baat mai.Wasie bebe manne ek kahawat yaad aayi ke chota aadmi nahi hoya karta choti baat hoya karai.Na bebe ya Mahan aali uppadhi lele wapis manne nahi chaiye aap hi ek mahan bhatere so

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" Kasooti CONTRADICTORY THI:) Fer bi BADDEY LOG BADDI BAAT....MAI TO CHHOTI SU:) sachi....Mahanta mai

Manne aapke questionnaire ka jawab de diya hai aur abb mai bas apne thread se relevent apne vichaaro ko summarize karungi ki mujhe lagta hai ki beggars ki madad kar deni chaiye.
Sabse anurodh hai ki yaha pe log sirf apne vichar hi vyakat kare ki:
1.Beggars ki madam karni chaiye?kyu?
2.Nahi karni chahiye?kyu?
3.Agar karni chaiye toh kaha karni chaiye?
Happy Holi to you all.May God makes your life more colourful than the colours you use this time.

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Teri 100 battan ki 1 baat....jo tu dekhna chavegi wohe deekhya tanne....SARCASM:Dmere tayi teri sari post majak thi
Bebe manne jis jis statement ka paachai u icon laya hai woh statement funny tha yau keh le funny tha....bebe tera manne bera nahi ke kadd use karya kare u icon!Issliye mere 15 icon laan tai u nahi prove hota ki u saara threak e joke ho gya.Aur haan mere 15 icon tanne kitt dekh liye jib yaahdai jatland pai 10 allowed hai?Din mai jhooth bolai tu bebe.Aapki post agar chutkula hoti toh kimme theek bhi laagti bebe....tanne beshakk gyan ki baat kahi par ussmai befaaltu ka sarcarm ghalan ki koi zarurat nahi thi.Arr ke toh zarurat thi categorize karan ki ke jiss nai swarg chaiye vo nyu karo phlan karo dhimkaan karo....sabki apni ek soch hovai hai

Oho Bebbey yo ek HARRYA THOBDDA???? Arr meri sari post CHUTKALA BANNGI KE????? Arr tere total 15 harrey thobddey….Oops “BIG GRIN” arr GYAN KI BAAT? Please don’t be so UNFAIR bebbey

Manne nahi bera ki professional beggars ka jamana jaa liya ya nahi arr manne bera bhi nahi paadna.Mera jee karai toh mai kar dyu hu madad professional beggars ki.Oh ke hai mera bhi dil bahot bada hai(mere bhi dost bataya karai manne) arr mai vichar raakhu hu ki agar koi dushman bhi madad maangai toh kar deni chahiye.To be honest if there's some i hate to the core asks me for help i won't think twice before helping him/her

Bebe manne agar Sahanubhuti ke taurr pai karya tha toh tanne iss baat mai ke dukh aaya.Bebe invaluable toh hovai hai par pher bhi vai choti ya baddi madad catogories mai aa sakai hai.Jibb aadmi nai zazurat ho 100 rupiye ki toh mai ussnai ek rupiya dyu toh va chotti madad hogi-mere hisab tai.Arr hisab ki toh baat issi hai ki sabke alag alag e hoya karai.

10 ringitt ka jikar manne teri SAHANIBHOOTI ke taurr pai karya tha….THODDEY HAIN YA GHANEY yo manne kittey naa karya tha….Bebbey CONTEXT change manna kare….aage teri mari….HELP chhoti ya BADDI na hoti…. INVALUABLE hoya kare-Mere hisab tai

Bebe jibb tu itna stress dekai kehvai thi ke NGO mai e karo toh manne jaani tanne u nekk kaam kar raakhya hoga.manne ke koi bhi agar aapke iss suggestion nai padhai ke aap NGO mai karo toh ussnai nyu e laagega.Jaha tak manne pata hai aadmi salah usse kaam ki diya karai jo aadmi nai khud karya ho arr ya assumption koi spne mai aan aali baat bargi toh manne sound na karti dikhti.par pher aapka humor level ka kyukar bera patai:)Arr haan pher ibb kam tai kam NGO aale mudde nai baksh diye bebe.I have nothing against people who donate in NGOs(like u have for people like me who are encouraging professional beggars).Daan daan hovai hai chache NGO mai karo ya chota mota daan yaahdai ohdai kar dyo.I have high regards for Navin Gulia jee and among all jatlanders he is the one i admire the most.Bhagwan ki daya rahi toh ek dinn zarur milungi unnse arr zarur kuch yogdaan dyungi iss noble cause me.Bebe issliye yaha unka naam mention karkai iss mere argument nai mere NGO ke against dikhaan ki koi zarurat nahi.I have nothing against charity in NGOs and never had any.Par manne villian dikhan ki aapki koshish hadd ki kaabil e taarif thi:mad:Bebe meri bhi salah yehi sai ke check-up toh tu pakka e karva le bas sirf sochai mat.

Manne to IBB tayi kittey na jikar karya ke mai kitt-kitt arr kitni BADDI NGO nai donate karya karu….Tu sapney mai dekhgi ke? Jai Navin aali NGO ka jikar kar rahi sai to bata dyn….CHHOTTI si NGO sai CHHOTTEY LOG sain Navin arr mere issey….Hounsley Bhagwan ki daya tai BOHOT BADDEY SAIN….EK DIN GHARR ARR BAARNEY BI BADDEY HO SAKEIN SAIN…. I personally LOVE SHACKS n living in a shack which my friends call LITTLE PALACE" I WONDER WHY????….par teri galti na sai tu manne jaanti konya na Beebey jo jaane sain aachi dhal wey kahya karein akk mera DIL BOHOT BADDA HAI kade check-up karana paddega.arr bade ghara ke badde baarne.

Bebe post manne likhi vichar manne apne vyakat kare arr jib tu ek sarcastic si reply post kar de toh kyu na imply karu mai apne pai.Jibb ek baat seedhi seedhi haan karna chaiye ya na karna chaiye ya kitt karna chahiye jisi bata nai include karkai ho sakai thi ohhdai yeh sab baat karan ki zarurat ke thi?Pher bebe nyu na karai toh aapke lekhan ki kalakari kyukar note hovai:)Bebe jag jaahir toh sadiya tai bera na ke ke hai ibb kis kis baat pai debate kara

Bebe jib professional beggar ho sakai hai toh jo unn nai donate karenge vai bhi professional donar honge nai ya teh manne madi si common sense laayi thi.Chal jibb tanne dukh hoya toh nahi chepti.Meri yaadasht jamma theek hai ibb lag toh bhagwan ki daya se:)

Bebe tanne swarg narak ki baat tai yaad reh gayi pher ek baat na batayi tanne ki Ram bhi na dekhya kisse nai par maane hai ke RAM sabnai dekhai hai ki kunn ke aache bure kaam kar rya hai.I am sure tu bhi uppar aale ke(jo meri jaan mai tanne bhi naa dekh rakya) haath jodti hogi kadde kadde agar tu atheist naa ho tai.Mai bhi maanu hu ke hovai hai sawarg narak...tanne funny lagata ho tai haas le iss baat pai...manne pehle bhi kehya tha mano toh sab kuch hai na mano toh kuch bhi nahi.Bebe tu saachi mai dargi ke:eek:?Haan manne boli thi ram kani paa aali baat pher uss baat ka uska postmortem karan nai kissnai bolya tha?

Swarg dekhya na NARAK? Fer kyu 2 koddey faaltu laageingey kah kai dara diye sarey akk na bheekh dee to. ARR JAB RAM KAANI PAAH HOYA KAREIN- Yo jikar tanne karya tha sab tai pahlya...Mere manna cheppey iss nai

Mai na khamkha dukhi ho rahi bebe dukhi tai tu ho rahi thi jibbe apni sarcastic advice ka taasla bhar lyayi thread pai jitt sab apne vichar e vyakt kar rahe the seedhe seedhe.kisse nai kisse kai uppar issa koi sarcastic comment nahi maarya tha jibb lag aapki entry na hoyi is thread pai.Arr manne purra purra yakeen tha aap aaogi arr aapke saath bahut kuch laaogi.Arr mai sahi thi.I am not blaming anyone i am just telling you that there's something which sounds funny to you might make sense to me.woh kya hai na ki"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted"

Bebe tanne bheekh dena meri aukaat tai baahar hai.Kadde kadde logga ki thoughts pai research karan ki zarurat nahi hoti bas naam e kaafi hoya karai:)Baaki jibb aapnai apne baare mai issa laagai hai toh ho sakai hai theek e laagat ho.Baaki mai toh nyu e kehungi apne aapko itna bhi under-estimate na kare ke aapnai nyu laagai ki aap kisse particualr cheez ke worth ni ho.

Bebe agar mai galat nahi toh aadmi nai daan karan ke alava bhi bhot saare kaam hovai hai arr u change kisse aur baat pai bhi imply ho sakai hai.Pher jibb lag tu loga ke singnature padh kai arr pher purre topic pai uss signature nai involve karkai tippani na gerai toh tera ke timepass ho sai!Ibb yahdai jatland pai loga nai singature likhan tai pehlya bhi u sochna padaiga ke ki mere thread arr mere signature ke beech mai Sunita jee koi link kaadhaingi ya ke contradictions.Chal pher bhi bata dyu hu tanne bebe ki u signature manne iss thread ke context mai nahi daalya tha baaki woh toh aapka badappan tha ki aapne issko meri thread ka hissa bana diya.Na bebe mai koni baddi,baddi toh tu e hai har hisab tai chahe ummar mai la le ya baat mai.Wasie bebe manne ek kahawat yaad aayi ke chota aadmi nahi hoya karta choti baat hoya karai.Na bebe ya Mahan aali uppadhi lele wapis manne nahi chaiye aap hi ek mahan bhatere so

Manne aapke questionnaire ka jawab de diya hai aur abb mai bas apne thread se relevent apne vichaaro ko summarize karungi ki mujhe lagta hai ki beggars ki madad kar deni chaiye.
Sabse anurodh hai ki yaha pe log sirf apne vichar hi vyakat kare ki:
1.Beggars ki madam karni chaiye?kyu?
2.Nahi karni chahiye?kyu?
3.Agar karni chaiye toh kaha karni chaiye?
Happy Holi to you all.May God makes your life more colourful than the colours you use this time.

deepika
March 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM
bebe ibb jo sandakk dinhai hai ussnai tohan ki zaruat nahi hoti.Tohya toh ussnai karai jo dikhta na ho ya lukk rya ho:DBebe kisse nai daan dyo daan dann hovai hai:)...thread chahe kitni e funny sound kar le..Bebe pher tai post tai relevant nahi hai par koi na ibbkai nahi karungi bas manne apne vichaar vyakat kar diye ki manne iss baare mai ke laagai hai.

Teri 100 battan ki 1 baat....jo tu dekhna chavegi wohe deekhya tanne....SARCASM:Dmere tayi teri sari post majak thi

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Sandhak to teri bi thi par manne na quote kar kai cheppi:confused:....Professional Beggar aali baat almost har member nai likhi par tanne meri post deekhi SANDAK ARR SARCASM BHI....KYU?Teri Funny baat ke ram kanni paah hoya kare ya 2 koddey faaltu laagey....unn pai mera normal comment tanne sarcastic laagya? SIRF TANNE;)Manne kit teri ghitti boch lee akk BADDI NGO mai donate kar? Sab tayi likhya tha woh akk tera naam tha kittey? mai to Navin tai hamesha nyu kahya karu "We can't impose social service on any one"jai ya NGO meri hoti to mai jikar bi na karti....Mere jikar kare tanne dukh hoya to galti samajh liye par maaf manna kariye manne:)kyunki maangan tayi kade harh UPPAR NA HOYA BHAGWAN KI DAYA TAI HAMESHA DENN TAYI TALLEY NAI RAHYA SAI....RAM JI ITNA DETA REH BAS....FER SARCASM ke naam pai jo galley ghall jaa sain unn nai tai mai ott lyungi :)
bebe ibb jo sandakk dinhai hai ussnai tohan ki zaruat nahi hoti.Tphya toh ussnai karai jo dikhta na ho ya lukk rya ho:DBebe kisse nai daan dyo daan dann hovai hai:)...thread chahe kitni e funny sound kar le..Bebe pher tai post tai relevant nahi hai par koi na ibbkai nahi karungi bas manne apne vichaar vyakat kar diye ki manne iss baare mai ke laagai hai.

deepika
March 10th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Wah bebe wah chitt bhi teri arr patt bhi teri..maan ge bebe tanne:)...bebe meri guzarish hai ki neeche jo aapni thread cheep rahi hu ussko padh lyo pher tai.Chal baat sarcasm ki bhi chodd de bebe....jukar meri ek reply pai tanne 100 baat ki ek baat keh di nyue uss time kyu na apni straght point to point views diye.bajaaye isske ki tanne saab taayi category mai divide karkai salah de di ki jo saansarikk moh se uppar jaa liye vo nyu karo arr jisnai parlok sudharna ho woh nyu karo...Manne toh daan ke e kahi thi issmai itne updesh denn ki ke zarurat thi?Agar ibb bhi bebe nyu laagta ho ki oh sarcasm nahi tha tai bebe challe ki baat hai.Arr sarcasm ki baat ya hai bebe tu badi beshak ho par bebe toh meri e hai issliye mai jaanu hu aapki kis baat ka ke matlab hovai hai.Bebe galla toh manne bhi tera ne boocha ke aap professional beggars ki madad karo...yeh apni khud ke vichaar hote hai jissnai jaha daan dena uchitt lage vaha do....bebe mera joke issliye tha kyunki manne kisse ki tipanni pai commentry nahi maari...arr aapka sarcasm tha kyunki aapnai apne reply mai kisse na kisse ki tipanni pai e commentry maar rakhi thi.Mai bhi purre dil se prarthana karu hu bhagwan tai ki Ram jee jisnai jo chaiye woh sab deta reh.Baaki u mera akhiri reply hai(aapke liye)kyunki manne apne vichaar pehlye hi vyakt kar diye hai iss vishay pe

Sandhak to teri bi thi par manne na quote kar kai cheppi:confused:....Professional Beggar aali baat almost har member nai likhi par tanne meri post deekhi SANDAK ARR SARCASM BHI....KYU?Teri Funny baat ke ram kanni paah hoya kare ya 2 koddey faaltu laagey....unn pai mera normal comment tanne sarcastic laagya? SIRF TANNE;)Manne kit teri ghitti boch lee akk BADDI NGO mai donate kar? Sab tayi likhya tha woh akk tera naam tha kittey? mai to Navin tai hamesha nyu kahya karu "We can't impose social service on any one"jai ya NGO meri hoti to mai jikar bi na karti....Mere jikar kare tanne dukh hoya to galti samajh liye par maaf manna kariye manne:)kyunki maangan tayi kade harh UPPAR NA HOYA BHAGWAN KI DAYA TAI HAMESHA DENN TAYI TALLEY NAI RAHYA SAI....RAM JI ITNA DETA REH BAS....FER SARCASM ke naam pai jo galley ghall jaa sain unn nai tai mai ott lyungi :)

sachinb
March 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM
is sansaar mein ham sab bheekhari hain,,,,,,beshak bheekhaari na hone ka naatak karte rahein lekin hakikat ye hai ki ham sab bheekhari hi hain,,,,,,,,,,iske kaaran meri uprokt posts mein hain,,,,,,,,,

kayi bheekhari to itne smart hotei hain ki vo jindagi mein ek hi baar bheekh aisi maang lete hain ki puri umar raja ban kar kaat lete hain,,,,,lekin hotei vo bhi asliyat mein bheekhari hain:rock

So we should not make mockery or fun of the people who have a permanent lable of a Begger/Bheekhari,,,,, If someone wants to donate something its fine otherwise just enjoy life,,,,,,,,From that prespective i have complete regard for Mahadaani Karan,,,,,usne sabhi beggers ki bhawnao ko samjha,,,,,

aap sabh ka apna Bheekhari,
Sachin Balyan

Wah bebe wah chitt bhi teri arr patt bhi teri..maan ge bebe tanne:)...bebe meri guzarish hai ki neeche jo aapni thread cheep rahi hu ussko padh lyo pher tai.Chal baat sarcasm ki bhi chodd de bebe....jukar meri ek reply pai tanne 100 baat ki ek baat keh di nyue uss time kyu na apni straght point to point views diye.bajaaye isske ki tanne saab taayi category mai divide karkai salah de di ki jo saansarikk moh se uppar jaa liye vo nyu karo arr jisnai parlok sudharna ho woh nyu karo...Manne toh daan ke e kahi thi issmai itne updesh denn ki ke zarurat thi?Agar ibb bhi bebe nyu laagta ho ki oh sarcasm nahi tha tai bebe challe ki baat hai.Arr sarcasm ki baat ya hai bebe tu badi beshak ho par bebe toh meri e hai issliye mai jaanu hu aapki kis baat ka ke matlab hovai hai.Bebe galla toh manne bhi tera ne boocha ke aap professional beggars ki madad karo...yeh apni khud ke vichaar hote hai jissnai jaha daan dena uchitt lage vaha do....bebe mera joke issliye tha kyunki manne kisse ki tipanni pai commentry nahi maari...arr aapka sarcasm tha kyunki aapnai apne reply mai kisse na kisse ki tipanni pai e commentry maar rakhi thi.Mai bhi purre dil se prarthana karu hu bhagwan tai ki Ram jee jisnai jo chaiye woh sab deta reh.

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 03:47 PM
meri to sari post kissey na kise ki baat pai tippani thi? PAr tere sabke naam ka dard kyu hoya?

Whether we agree/ disagree Human nature is WE WANT HELP BUT DON'T WANT TO HELP:) This statement doesn't include those WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION THAT OF A BEGGAR.

How can you DECIDE/ DEFINE needs of a BEGGAR?
How much WE SHOULD HELP? and HOW FAR?
Should we offer Monetary or Non-Monetary help?

Most of the time WE HELP to get a DIVINE FEELING of self soul-satisfaction that we're GREAT HUMANS. This feeling of greatness captures our mind SOMETIMES ONLY or we wold see ourselves giving away everything we POSSESS and END UP WITH NOTHING for ourselves. How many of us can do that? Lok-Parlok sudharna? By giving few coins or few rupees to SOME PHYSICALLY FIT/ MENTALLY LAZY NERDS who collect money in the day and sleeps fully drunk at night? just rest on their BUMS on roadside and traffic-lights? Who jumps up to your vehicle at every red-light and who EVEN EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL INTELLIGENT EDUCATED PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD AND RELIGION? By having a RUSTED PIECE OF IRON IN their pot in name of SHANI DEV? Hanuman's picture on Tuesday and so on?

If we get carried away and feel like helping then WHY ASK YOURSELF? If you REALLY want to help then either give whatever they ask for or JUST DON'T GIVE. But IF we give what they ask for then- "Will it still be HELPING A BEGGAR?" Wont it be fulfilling THEIR DEMANDS NOT NEEDS? Now please dont look surprised that what is the difference between NEED & DEMAND?

Even if we want to probe into their actual need we would fail, surely. Who has got the time to go to a beggar's hutment to see if he actually needs money for someone sick back home?

A help with 100 doubts and questions in mind in not a help because the feeling of satisfaction is missing when we suspect beggars.

I wont give any incidents of my experience with beggars as more or less they are similar.

A question to all who want to help beggars- How do we trust beggars when in this fast pace materialistic life people don't trust and understand their near n dear ones? As it is said CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME....look around there may be worse cases in neighborhood than beggars.

I'm waiting fo Navin to throw some light on the topic as he's running an NGO ADAA for helping Street children:)

I won't like to help beggars in the fashion ALL OF YOU DID;) AS THIS WILL BE GIVING A NEGATIVE MOTIVATION TO A NEGATIVE PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE LAZY FOR ALL OF HIS LIFE AND LIVE HAPPILY ON OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY:)

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Chitt arr patt meri kitt sai Deepika...teri sai....tu iss batt mai thi akk Sunita nai ek BIG GRIN:D cheppan dey iss nai to mai bataungi;) Meri to request bhi SARCASM laagi hogi....kyu? Kyunki tu MANNE JAANANN KA DAVA KARRGI:oJai itni AACHI dhal jaanti hoti to mere gull mai na ghallti nyu....Laage Manne bi nyu likhna paddega....THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE KNOWING ME PLEASE DONT DO IT:) GOD KNOWS ME SO WELL THAT HUMANBEINGS DON'T HAVE TO WASTE THEIR TIME DOING THAT:D

P.S.- Baaki tanne bera tha mera bi SARCASM ottan ki himmat Sunita maiye sai....Quota poora:D Arr laambi post jaanboojh kai ignore kari thi manne;)par sari na karya karu;)

Big Applause to you Lathwal

sachinb
March 10th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Main aapse haath jod kar Bheekh maangta hun ki kam se kam aap to itni laambi post naa likhyaa karo

CHitt arr patt meri kitt sai Deepika...teri sai....tu iss batt mai thi akk Sunita nai ek BIG GRIN:D cheppan dey iss nai to mai bataungi;) Meri to request bhi SARCASM laagi hogi....kyu? Kyunki tu MANNE JAANANN KA DAVA KARRGI:oJai itni AACHI dhal jaanti hoti to mere gull mai na ghallti nyu....Laage Manne bi nyu likhna paddega....THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE KNOWING ME PLEASE DONT DO IT....JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN MY FRIEND LIST:) GOD KNOWS ME SO WELL THAT HUMANBEINGS DON'T HAVE TO WASTE THEIR TIME DOING THAT:D

P.S.- Baaki tanne tera tha mera bi SARCASM ottan ki himmat Sunita maiye sai....Quota poora:D Arr laambi post jaanboojh kai ignore kari thi manne;)par sari na karya karu;)

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Ballu thare jissya ki soch kai manne Deepika ki lambi post ka jawab na diya....par pachhtava konya iss Social Responsibilty ko sarcasm-sarcasm kar ke PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY bana diya:o
Main aapse haath jod kar Bheekh maangta hun ki kam se kam aap to itni laambi post naa likhyaa karo

ssgoyat
March 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
@ sunitaji

Pls aap shanti banaye rakkhein...

deepika chali gayi hai...

last ki 3 posts abb aapki hi hain..

BAHUT HO LI....:p

bas eeb aur post quote karke rang birangi holi na khelein....nivedan hai:(

sachinb
March 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Chalo chhodo jo hogyaa so hogyaa,,,,

ib nyu batao ke aapka ke vichaar:-

1. Who all should be included in the category of beggers-Kam se kam mujhe to sabhi begger najar aate hain

2. Should we help beggers- Mere hisaab se hamein apne saathiyon ki madad karni chaahiye

Ballu thare jissya ki soch kai manne Deepika ki lambi post ka jawab na diya....par pachhtava konya iss Social Responsibilty ko sarcasm-sarcasm kar ke PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY bana diya:o

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Mere log out hotteye kyu ye goli si girdda dyo ho:pmai to jali thi:o

Last ki 3 post meri konya Ballu ki bi thi:)Laagta tai konya bohot holi....waise aap "HOLI" ki baat karo so akk;)
@ sunitaji

Pls aap shanti banaye rakkhein...

deepika chali gayi hai...

last ki 3 posts abb aapki hi hain..

BAHUT HO LI....:p

bas eeb aur post quote karke rang birangi holi na khelein....nivedan hai:(

VirenderNarwal
March 10th, 2009, 08:12 PM
आदरणीय सुनीता जी एवं दीपिका जी,
***** दो शब्द *****

बडा घर बडे दरवाजे….बडे लोग बडी बात……दानवीर कर्ण….स्वर्ग मृत्यु…….राम कान्ही पैर……रिंगीट….मैनें के तेरी घिंटी दबा दी….? शब्द जाल ओर आरोप-प्रत्यारोपों से एक दूसरे को कम्बल मे लपेट-लपेट के मारने की अनावश्यक मानसिकता विकशीत किये जा रहे हैं।

आप दोनों को शायद ये आभास जरूर होगा कि शिक्षित व्यकित्व होने के बावजूद, आप जाटलैंड्र्स के लिये हास्य का पात्र बनते जा रहे हैं। विषय़ क्या है, उसकी पूर्ति के लिये हमे क्या करना है ओर करना चाहिये या नही, इसके उपर ध्यान केन्द्रित न कर एक दूसरे पर अनावश्यक छिंटा-कशी मे मशगुल है।

तन-मन व धन से अपनी योग्यता व परिस्थिती के अनुसार सामुहिक हित या व्यक्ति विशेष के लिये किया गया दान या सहयोग अस्तेय होता है !

एक दूसरे को "बेबे-बेबे" कह कर संभोधित करना ओर साथ-साथ तल्ख शब्द-बांणों ओर आरोप-प्रत्यारोपों से इस कहावत को बल देना कि “मूंह मे राम-राम बगल मे छूरी”, उमर, शिक्षिता, स्वभाव और अनुभव की झलक दे रहा है।

विषम परिस्थितियों में भी सामान्य व्यवहार हमारे धैर्य की परीक्षा समान होता है !

समय या उर्जा-शक्ति व्यर्थ की बातों में नष्ट न करके सार्थक बातों मे ध्यान देना चाहिये।
अपनी बात को हर हाल में सही ठहरा कर आखिर क्या हासिल करना चाह रहे हैं आप……?
लगता है आप लोगों की दुनिया कई दिनों से सिर्फ़ आरोप-प्रत्यारोप तक ही सिमट कर रह गई है…..क्या सक्रात्मक सोच का अन्य सदुपयोग नहीं हो सकता ?

मैं-तू-मैं के बीच मतभेद व अविशवास की भावना पैदा होती है…..कृप्या ऎसे शब्दों का प्रयोग करें जिसमे अपने प्रति संतोष व दूसरों के प्रति करूणा भाव हो। विषय पर चर्चा विवाद से नही वाद से होनी चाहिये…अतः मैं आप दोनों से पुनः नम्र अनुरोध करता हूं कि आप एक दूसरे के प्रति अपने दृष्टिकोण को सुधारें ओर हमें सख्त एवं अप्रिय कार्यवाही करने पर मजबूर न करें।
आदर सहित।
वीरेन्द्र नरवाल

Rmandaura
March 10th, 2009, 08:29 PM
बडा घर बडे दरवाजे….बडे लोग बडी बात……दानवीर कर्ण….स्वर्ग मृत्यु…….राम कान्ही पैर……रिंगीट….मैनें के तेरी घिंटी दबा दी….? शब्द जाल ओर आरोप-प्रत्यारोपों से एक दूसरे को कम्बल मे लपेट-लपेट के मारने की अनावश्यक मानसिकता विकशीत किये जा रहे हैं।

आप दोनों को शायद ये आभास जरूर होगा कि शिक्षित व्यकित्व होने के बावजूद, आप जाटलैंड्र्स के लिये हास्य का पात्र बनते जा रहे हैं। विषय़ क्या है, उसकी पूर्ति के लिये हमे क्या करना है ओर करना चाहिये या नही, इसके उपर ध्यान केन्द्रित न कर एक दूसरे पर अनावश्यक छिंटा-कशी मे मशगुल है।

तन-मन व धन से अपनी योग्यता व परिस्थिती के अनुसार सामुहिक हित या व्यक्ति विशेष के लिये किया गया दान या सहयोग अस्तेय होता है !

एक दूसरे को "बेबे-बेबे" कह कर संभोधित करना ओर साथ-साथ तल्ख शब्द-बांणों ओर आरोप-प्रत्यारोपों से इस कहावत को बल देना कि “मूंह मे राम-राम बगल मे छूरी”, उमर, शिक्षिता, स्वभाव और अनुभव की झलक दे रहा है।

समय या उर्जा-शक्ति व्यर्थ की बातों में नष्ट न करके सार्थक बातों मे ध्यान देना चाहिये।
लगता है आप लोगों की दुनिया कई दिनों से सिर्फ़ आरोप-प्रत्यारोप तक ही सिमट कर रह गई है…..क्या सक्रात्मक सोच का अन्य सदुपयोग नहीं हो सकता ?

मैं-तू-मैं के बीच मतभेद व अविशवास की भावना पैदा होती है…..कृप्या ऎसे शब्दों का प्रयोग करें जिसमे अपने प्रति संतोष व दूसरों के प्रति करूणा भाव हो। विषय पर चर्चा विवाद से नही वाद से होनी चाहिये…अतः मैं आप दोनों से पुनः नम्र अनुरोध करता हूं कि आप एक दूसरे के प्रति अपने दृष्टिकोण को सुधारें ओर हमें सख्त एवं अप्रिय कार्यवाही करने पर मजबूर न करें।
आदर सहित।
वीरेन्द्र नरवाल

Virender nice advice and thoughts.I will also ask both to remember that we should not increase the distance between our hearts.

Coming to the topic Navin is doing wonderful job by trying to provide education to street childern, who otherwise would have turned to begging or crime. Help the person in distress but see that the person does'nt make begging his career. I am for helping them to stand up.

narendersingh
March 10th, 2009, 10:55 PM
They are professional.In India God is so kind.The creatures get there square meals in the name of God.Of course we should discourage begging.

I recall ,in 1998 I was going to college of my brother for some work.In front of me On man and a kid approached me, medical prescription in their hand.They yelled they had no money to purchase the medicine.They asked money.I refused. That time I was in hurry.He asked me Rupees 80. I took him to the medical store got him the medicines and proceeded further. when I came back they were busy with some other person like me. I went near him and told him.He had no answer. I went to the Medical Hall.There I learned that they had returned the medicines and took the cash.
In this case what will you say.Should we help the beggers. No, we should not.They should not be helped and should be discouraged.

ritu
March 10th, 2009, 11:22 PM
yes sir.....naveen bhai jaisse kuch mutthi bhar log ho jaaye duniya me to kumm se kum koi baccha beggar hi nahi banega.i am so proud to know him and really inspired by his good deeds.
Virender nice advice and thoughts.I will also ask both to remember that we should not increase the distance between our hearts.

Coming to the topic Navin is doing wonderful job by trying to provide education to street childern, who otherwise would have turned to begging or crime. Help the person in distress but see that the person does'nt make begging his career. I am for helping them to stand up.

ritu
March 10th, 2009, 11:25 PM
vn ji aajkal aap kunse aashram me er kunse baba ke paas ja rahe hai..atti uttam vichar.me to bahut hi jyada prabhaavit ho gyi.....aisse aisse do shabad to aap likh hi diya karo ji.hum tuchh praani bhi kimme gyan ki ganga si me hath dho legge ji.

***** दो शब्द *****

आदर सहित।
वीरेन्द्र नरवाल

basant
March 11th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Both are fusion only and can be combat source of inspiration to others and productive if use their quintessence ideology in proper layout which ultimately revolves around upliftment for poorest of poor. Just imagine, keeping egoism aside and using their binding energy for this societal cause.

sachinb
March 11th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Main aapse sahmat hun Narwal ji,,,,,,,,,,,vaad mein jo shakti hai uski kalpana karna bhi naa-mumkin,,,,,,,,aajkal hamaari bahne kuchh adhik josh mein rahti hain,,,,,vaise ek maayne mein dekhe to ye naari-shakti ka bhi parichay deta hai:rock

Now lets focus on the subject,,,,,,,mere hisaab se to ham sabh Bheekhari hain ham sab Beggers hain,,,,,,,ho sakta hai kisi aur bhai ya bahan ke kuchh viprit vichaar ho

***** दो शब्द *****

आदर सहित।
वीरेन्द्र नरवाल

sunitahooda
March 11th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Basant Ji, Narwal Ji, Sachin Ji,

I'm doing my bit for this social cause and Requesting others to help the needy as per your earning and whatever one can afford. But CHOOSE THAT NEEDY PERSON WISELY:)

Both are fusion only and can be combat source of inspiration to others and productive if use their quintessence ideology in proper layout which ultimately revolves around upliftment for poorest of poor. Just imagine, keeping egoism aside and using their binding energy for this societal cause.

narendersingh
March 11th, 2009, 10:12 AM
We should channelise or energy in a proper way,through proper channel. For a noble cause. Giving to pandit (A recognised Beggar who established himself).Usney kamaney key leeyee logaun kee dharmeek bhawnaun kaa estemaal kiyaa,usko apney dhang sey channelise kar key sthapeet kar leeya.
Hindu dharam kee vaastveek paribhaasha hee badal dee.
Hum sab jaat bhodh hai.Maharaja harshvardhan with his kingdom had embrased Bhudhissm. Hamaree bhaavnaa bhudhism sey kaaphee taalmell khaatee hain.

Aaj Jaat dusreee biradaree ko mdekh kar dheekhavey kee taraf badh raha hai.He is loosing his basic atticate and culture.Sachey insaan sey sabb dartey hai. Jaat apnee maryaadaa sey path bharasth hotaa jaa raha hai.

usey chetney kee aavshayaktaa hai

Main aapse sahmat hun Narwal ji,,,,,,,,,,,vaad mein jo shakti hai uski kalpana karna bhi naa-mumkin,,,,,,,,aajkal hamaari bahne kuchh adhik josh mein rahti hain,,,,,vaise ek maayne mein dekhe to ye naari-shakti ka bhi parichay deta hai:rock

Now lets focus on the subject,,,,,,,mere hisaab se to ham sabh Bheekhari hain ham sab Beggers hain,,,,,,,ho sakta hai kisi aur bhai ya bahan ke kuchh viprit vichaar ho

Rmandaura
March 11th, 2009, 02:49 PM
A few days back I met a person who has put the donations received in his temple to good use. This man after taking retirement from his family business set aside 3 acres of land for charitable purposes and built a Temple.

After sometime he observed many children will turn up again and again at the time of distribution of Prasad. Most of such poor children, in their childhood have nothing to aspire except wander aimlessly, remain illiterate and fall into bad company. Appalled at the sight of such children, wandering around their complex he thought of educating such children alongwith some incentive to motivate them to come to study.

He started a school for their free education with breakfast, mid-day meals, uniforms, study material and healthcare. He motivated their families also which bore fruits and the school now has 480 such children. Even their parents are being supported with vocational training, social awareness and Life Insurance covers.

If all temples getting lots of donations start such activities instead of making golden chairs and costly ornaments for their deities, so many needy people can get help and number of beggars will reduce.

kapdal
March 11th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Seriously? :D

deepika
March 11th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Uncle jee everytime i read any of ur reply it leaves me admiring ur wisdom.You have picked a really good point here.It reminded me of a businessman in ludhiyana who was in the limelight for dontaing diamond studded ornamants to balajee worth three crore.He could actually do lot of for poor people.

A few days back I met a person who has put the donations received in his temple to good use. This man after taking retirement from his family business set aside 3 acres of land for charitable purposes and built a Temple.

After sometime he observed many children will turn up again and again at the time of distribution of Prasad. Most of such poor children, in their childhood have nothing to aspire except wander aimlessly, remain illiterate and fall into bad company. Appalled at the sight of such children, wandering around their complex he thought of educating such children alongwith some incentive to motivate them to come to study.

He started a school for their free education with breakfast, mid-day meals, uniforms, study material and healthcare. He motivated their families also which bore fruits and the school now has 480 such children. Even their parents are being supported with vocational training, social awareness and Life Insurance covers.

If all temples getting lots of donations start such activities instead of making golden chairs and costly ornaments for their deities, so many needy people can get help and number of beggars will reduce.

vijay
March 11th, 2009, 04:42 PM
It reminded me of a businessman in ludhiyana who was in the limelight for dontaing diamond studded ornamants to balajee worth three crore.He could actually do lot of for poor people.

It remind me a businessman who donated a chair weighing Ton of Gold ( worth approx. 150 Crores ) to Sai Baba Temple.

ssgoyat
March 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
bhai

shirdi sai baba , balaji temples are the richest hindu temples...

Rmandaura
March 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM
It remind me a businessman who donated a chair weighing Ton of Gold ( worth approx. 150 Crores ) to Sai Baba Temple.

"Originally Posted by deepika
It reminded me of a businessman in ludhiyana who was in the limelight for dontaing diamond studded ornamants to balajee worth three crore.He could actually do lot of for poor people."

I was precisely referring to these incidents. Amitabh Bachchan also donated a silver rat in some temple. Just imagine how many needy could get help from these only.

Sunita I know you and Navin are doing wonderful job in providing education to the street children, keep it up.

anilsinghd
March 11th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I have always said ( infact i did mention it my post , thanks to them being so long , nobody probably cares to rea d them carefully i believe :) )that there is no dearth of resources. :)

It is just that we need transfer them to the place where they are redundant to the place where they are needed. Important is to find people who can act as the resource transfer agents. That is what we are missing badly! :)

pinko
March 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
It is said in ancient times that beggary is curse but now it has become a reputation to emulate this cowardly act publicly, due to lack of intimidating factor combined with inept governence in india.One must have come across enormous numbers of alm-seekers at red light crossings in delhi knocking and scratching yours car's precious Sain-Gobain glasses.Its very embarassing when one dreams of India attaining Superpower status on one side and concealing its debilitated image on other.Gone were the days when people perceived this as a stigma in our society.Now its a trend to easy earnings and its only us who are culprits for this aggravating situation by easily pennying them along with incompetent and impotent leaders.We as a group should do rigorous efforts and actions to rehabilitate these and pledge not to provocate this shameful act.

sachinb
March 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
agar aap dhyaan se dekhe jo maine likhaa hai to paayengi ki maine to Naari-Shakti ka bakhaan kiya hai,,,,,,,,

Mere hisaab se bheekh dena koyi buri baat nahi hai,,,,rather we should not call it bheekh,,,,,,its just helping the deprived section of our society,,,,,,aur vo ham bhi ho sakte the agar kisi ne hamein sahi waqt par bheekh nahi di hoti,,,,,

ek Bheekhaari,

Sachin Balyan

Basant Ji, Narwal Ji, Sachin Ji,

I'm doing my bit for this social cause and Requesting others to help the needy as per your earning and whatever one can afford. But CHOOSE THAT NEEDY PERSON WISELY:)

sachinb
March 11th, 2009, 07:23 PM
In this thread I have found only your post having some value which can inspire people,

ritu
March 11th, 2009, 08:39 PM
aacha sachin to tumhaare kahane ka matlab hai ki baaki ki 82 post sirf points ke liyye likkhi gyi........chalo ek ye bhi acchi inspiration hai.I hope we all should be inspired and write only worthy posts here.
In this thread I have found only your post having some value which can inspire people,

sachinb
March 11th, 2009, 08:57 PM
haanji mere kahne ka yahi matlab thaa,,,,agar aapko yahi matlab pasand hai to,,,,,,,,,I wish you could differentiate among the posts which others have written and the one written by Dahiya Uncle

ab 85 ho gayi hain,,,,,,,,,,,

mera to seedha saa ek hi kahna hai ki ham sabh bheekhari hain,,,,alag alag rup mein aur jo taakatwar bheekhari hain unhone apni taakat ke bal par kamjor, asaahay varg ko bheekhari ka Label de diyaa hai:rock

aacha sachin to tumhaare kahane ka matlab hai ki baaki ki 82 post sirf points ke liyye likkhi gyi........chalo ek ye bhi acchi inspiration hai.I hope we all should be inspired and write only worthy posts here.

shekhar_nehra
March 12th, 2009, 12:21 AM

Missed most of all that has been discussed in 6 pages here but just 2 points :

1) Helping the needy is not wrong. One should help the needy in what ever means possible.

2) Begging as a professions should be discouraged and there should be no easy money for professional beggars.

Now at times we might fail to realize who is actually in need and who is begging. Its prudence at that point of time that works. Sometimes we might not help the actual needy and at times be duped by a beggar. Its part and parcel of life.

pdpbeniwal
March 12th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by deepika http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=202360#post202360)

Ofcourse she would not go to a pub or disco.She will buy food for herself and her daughter.
Don't underestimate in today's time what people are capable of or are not.If she was fortunate enough to encounter 3-4 people of your mentality why would she hesitate to bring a single thought of going to pub or disco.I am not against helping a needy one.But certain steps can be taken to ensure that your help is hitting the right place.
We should avoid, infact, we must not give cash in the hands of the person standing before us begging for help.If we want to help in true sense then we by ourself should purchase the stuff the person needed.This will minimize the chances of going our help in wrong hands.
What could be done in the case mentioned is that medicine could have been purchased in front of both the helping hands and the hands needing help.
But I even have come across that some professional beggars keep mutual understandings with the medical stores. Once you walk off the medical store having done noble deed,the beggar will come back to the medical store and the medicine will be returned back and amount given by you will be shared between the beggar and the medicine-seller in a proportion predetermined by both the beggar and the medical-store.
So question arises how far can we go outsmarting these professional beggars. Someone may offer a solution in this case that don't purchase the stuff from the place the beggar insists on.
But It is not necessary our wits will always take the right decisions in every such incident we do encounter. But with some awareness we can try to minimize the misuse of our hard-earned money.
One another point as stipulated in the above quoted paragraph is that it is not like that we should help everyone being oblivious to whether our help is going is serving its purpose or not as God is having a constant eye on all of us. It really hurts when we come to know that ours money earned with efforts has been misused when it could have been a help to someone in real need.
Someone might jump here to justify ,although chances are very rare, what if she went to disco or bar. She is also a human-being and there is nothing wrong with having her some enjoying moments in a disco or a bar. We would be able to stand this view someday when every creature on this earth would start sleeping in the night with his/her stomach being not empty.
But reality is that we have limited resources and and we have the burden of satisfying the needs of the maximum people with these limited resources. So we don't have any choice but to make ourself aware enough to curb misuse of our resources.
Giving money blindly who we encounter and then leaving everything on the mercy of the God is certainly not a prudent step.

deepika
March 12th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Every coin has two sides.Forget about my mentality but tell me one thing....Are you sure she duped me and came to me with her daughter because she wanted to extract money out of me?If you are damn sure about it then please don't be.We can't be even sure about the next breath we gonna take.There are certain things to which one can't apply educated brains.Its so easy to find fault in other's views(so m i finding in urs)...You blame my mentality for encouraging that class of beggars and trust me i blame you equally for not helping any needy who appears to be habitual of begging to you(even if he is really in need)...there's no parameter or Lie detector we can carry with ourselves...one more thing sometimes not only help in kind is sufficient...one has to put hands in pocket also if there's someone who is in real need...well its all about assumption...your assumption is what you explained mine is what i think.I respect you for ur views but ofcourse i had to defend my views coz thts the way i think and take it....One more thing...instead of using my statements, what i have written you could just put across ur views about it as it wud have saved my time in explaining again what i think about it (as i have expressed clearly in previous replies)...So even if u wish to reply once again here plz don't consider what i think and what others think and where they are wrong and which statement is faluty...i would appreciate if u come up with ur own words on should we help or shudn't we....

Ofcourse she would not go to a pub or disco.She will buy food for herself and her daughter.
Don't underestimate in today's time what people are capable of or are not.If she was fortunate enough to encounter 3-4 people of your mentality why would she hesitate to bring a single thought of going to pub or disco.I am not against helping a needy one.But certain steps can be taken to ensure that your help is hitting the right place.
We should avoid, infact, we must not give cash in the hands of the person standing before us begging for help.If we want to help in true sense then we by ourself should purchase the stuff the person needed.This will minimize the chances of going our help in wrong hands.
What could be done in the case mentioned is that medicine could have been purchased in front of both the helping hands and the hands needing help.
But I even have come across that some professional beggars keep mutual understandings with the medical stores. Once you walk off the medical store having done noble deed,the beggar will come back to the medical store and the medicine will be returned back and amount given by you will be shared between the beggar and the medicine-seller in a proportion predetermined by both the beggar and the medical-store.
So question arises how far can we go outsmarting these professional beggars. Someone may offer a solution in this case that don't purchase the stuff from the place the beggar insists on.
But It is not necessary our wits will always take the right decisions in every such incident we do encounter. But with some awareness we can try to minimize the misuse of our hard-earned money.
One another point as stipulated in the above quoted paragraph is that it is not like that we should help everyone being oblivious to whether our help is going is serving its purpose or not as God is having a constant eye on all of us. It really hurts when we come to know that ours money earned with efforts has been misused when it could have been a help to someone in real need.
Someone might jump here to justify ,although chances are very rare, what if she went to disco or bar. She is also a human-being and there is nothing wrong with having her some enjoying moments in a disco or a bar. We would be able to stand this view someday when every creature on this earth would start sleeping in the night with his/her stomach being not empty.
But reality is that we have limited resources and and we have the burden of satisfying the needs of the maximum people with these limited resources. So we don't have any choice but to make ourself aware enough to curb misuse of our resources.
Giving money blindly who we encounter and then leaving everything on the mercy of the God is certainly not a prudent step.

pdpbeniwal
March 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Every coin has two sides.Forget about my mentality but tell me one thing....Are you sure she duped me and came to me with her daughter because she wanted to extract money out of me?If you are damn sure about it then please don't be.We can't be even sure about the next breath we gonna take.There are certain things to which one can't apply educated brains.Its so easy to find fault in other's views(so m i finding in urs)...You blame my mentality for encouraging that class of beggars and trust me i blame you equally for not helping any needy who appears to be habitual of begging to you(even if he is really in need)...there's no parameter or Lie detector we can carry with ourselves...one more thing sometimes not only help in kind is sufficient...one has to put hands in pocket also if there's someone who is in real need...well its all about assumption...your assumption is what you explained mine is what i think.I respect you for ur views but ofcourse i had to defend my views coz thts the way i think and take it....One more thing...instead of using my statements, what i have written you could just put across ur views about it as it wud have saved my time in explaining again what i think about it (as i have expressed clearly in previous replies)...So even if u wish to reply once again here plz don't consider what i think and what others think and where they are wrong and which statement is faluty...i would appreciate if u come up with ur own words on should we help or shudn't we....

Dear Deepika,
Although I'm not very conversant with the kind of discussions that keep on going at JL but I have learnt by analyzing them over a period of time at my level is that Either you come up with very your own words OR If someone's comments or views don't seem digestable to you,you can express your dissatisfication by quoting the whole paragraph or by a line.
As far as the matter of respect of views is concerned, I respect everyone's views and ideas here.Same way I respect your views too but what if i picked up one line which was not able to go with my thinking or views or practical knowledge despite of my best efforts. And ,Morever, I did so just to take a start and after that I didn't keep reiterating your line and less or more I came up with only my own words.
Undoubtedly It's all about our assumptions and thinking, but there is a word 'Practical'. Which assumptions and thoughts are more practical is the thing to ponder over.We make our assumptions based on certain other assumptions at a small level. If we make a mistake making a premise at a small level,final outcome may be much off way to the real life.I redlined one such of your premise.And It's not always like defending your views, if I realized where i went wrong, I would no longer be able to defend them.Now I will stop giving any more personal tint to the issue.
Yes,We can't always be able to discriminate between the real and the fake. But by default helping everyone doesn't seem to hit practicality. The people who need help are quite more than the people who are willing to help.Prduence is in helping the maximum we can with our limited resources by using some awareness.You may be able to save onelife in one odd case but that could be coming at the cost of many other lives.

sunitahooda
March 12th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Pradeep i agree with each and evey word that you have written but the words in red should have been golden in colour. I wish to use this SMILE if it doesn't seem to be SARCASTIC:)
Dear Deepika,
Although I'm not very conversant with the kind of discussions that keep on going at JL but I have learnt by analyzing them over a period of time at my level is that Either you come up with very your own words OR If someone's comments or views don't seem digestable to you,you can express your dissatisfication by quoting the whole paragraph or by a line.
As far as the matter of respect of views is concerned, I respect everyone's views and ideas here.Same way I respect your views too but what if i picked up one line which was not able to go with my thinking or views or practical knowledge despite of my best efforts. And ,Morever, I did so just to take a start and after that I didn't keep reiterating your line and less or more I came up with only my own words.
Undoubtedly It's all about our assumptions and thinking, but there is a word 'Practical'. Which assumptions and thoughts are more practical is the thing to ponder over.We make our assumptions based on certain other assumptions at a small level. If we make a mistake making a premise at a small level,final outcome may be much off way to the real life.I redlined one such of your premise.And It's not always like defending your views, if I realized where i went wrong, I would no longer be able to defend them.Now I will stop giving any more personal tint to the issue.
Yes,We can't always be able to discriminate between the real and the fake. But by default helping everyone doesn't seem to hit practicality. The people who need help are quite more than the people who are willing to help.Prduence is in helping the maximum we can with our limited resources by using some awareness.You may be able to save onelife in one odd case but that could be coming at the cost of many other lives.

deepika
March 12th, 2009, 03:28 PM
You have done an excellent job by grabbing the extract of the whole issue.I agree with you completely.I am glad that other than me there are some more people who atleast act the way i do,otherwise i actually started wondering if this world has only wise people:)

Missed most of all that has been discussed in 6 pages here but just 2 points :

1) Helping the needy is not wrong. One should help the needy in what ever means possible.

2) Begging as a professions should be discouraged and there should be no easy money for professional beggars.

Now at times we might fail to realize who is actually in need and who is begging. Its prudence at that point of time that works. Sometimes we might not help the actual needy and at times be duped by a beggar. Its part and parcel of life.

ssgoyat
March 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
:mad:
Pradeep i agree with each and evey word that you have written but the words in red should have been golden in colour. I wish to use this SMILE if it doesn't seem to be SARCASTIC:)

You have done an excellent job by grabbing the extract of the whole issue.I agree with you completely.I am glad that other than me there are some more people who atleast act the way i do,otherwise i actually started wondering if this world has only wise people:)

tham jao.....tham jao...

dikkhe fer thare seeng adan ale sain....:mad:

deepika
March 12th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Dont worry i won't get into that wrestling arena no matter how badly i am provoked....i remember and i am working on the the theory u mentioned 'Silence is the biggest weapon".but ofcourse i dont need to tell u here who is actually more than willing to start...but anyways sab viphal prayaas hai abb...i won't be bothered....jisko jaha daan dena theek lage karo

tham jao.....tham jao...

sachinb
March 12th, 2009, 03:40 PM
bahut baar hamaari jindagi mein Galat-fahmiyaan baadha ban jaati hain aur vo achhe kaam karne se rokti hain,,,,,,,isi liye galat fahmi se bachna chaahiye aur madad karo

sunitahooda
March 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Kalli na maanne aade kisse nai ek sthri quote likhi thi...kimme pig enjoying....something like that waa yaad aagi thi mere:mad::mad: By the way were you trying to be sarcastic? or just preaching?:)Anyways thanks for interruption....I wish PEOPLE are unbiased when they LOOK FOR SPECIFIC THINGS:)

Goyat salah time tai pehlya diya kar plz:) na tai baat haath tai KADH kai sudharan ki koshish to vifal prayas hi hoga:)

tham jao.....tham jao...

ssgoyat
March 12th, 2009, 04:03 PM
mad: By the way were you trying to be sarcastic? or just preaching?:)

Goyat salah time tai pehlya diya kar plz:) na tai baat haath tai KADH kai sudharan ki koshish to vifal prayas hi hoga:)

kimme soch lyo, aapki marji sai ji....sarcastic ya preaching...

manne tem pe bhi di thi je yaad ho to (wa ke kunsi manni), arr eeb tesari baar kahi sai manne...

kyunn khamkha me chappal jutti hovo so..:mad:

VPannu
March 14th, 2009, 12:10 PM
.......and I ask Why shouldn't you help beggars when you can? Remember what goes around comes around. You all must be knowing about the Karma theory anyway. Ek bhikhaari song yaad aaya 'jo de uska bhi bhala ar jo na de uska bhi bhala :D'. Make poverty history, try atleast

sunitahooda
March 14th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Pannu NA DENN ki kis ney kahi? almost sab nyu kah sain ke jiss nai "DHANDHA"(won't write Profession..this word provokes) bana rakhya sai unne ma dyo:) mai to ghani help kara karu arr manne lage nyuay deti rahi to manne bi bheekh maangni padd sake sai;)
.......and I ask Why shouldn't you help beggars when you can? Remember what goes around comes around. You all must be knowing about the Karma theory anyway. Ek bhikhaari song yaad aaya 'jo de uska bhi bhala ar jo na de uska bhi bhala :D'. Make poverty history, try atleast

satyenderdeswal
March 14th, 2009, 12:28 PM
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Pannu NA DENN ki kis ney kahi? almost sab nyu kah sain ke jiss nai "DHANDHA"(won't write Profession..this word provokes) bana rakhya sai unne ma dyo:) mai to ghani help kara karu arr manne lage nyuay deti rahi to manne bi bheekh maangni padd sake sai;)

rocky0036
March 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM
india main world main sabse jayda beggers hai

main ek baat batyo gaam main chun magan ale baba bhi beggers maine ave hai ke
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

deepakchoudhry
March 18th, 2009, 12:41 AM
india main world main sabse jayda beggers hai

main ek baat batyo gaam main chun magan ale baba bhi beggers maine ave hai ke

Whole world is full of Beggars, no matter where you go... Only difference is the style.

Koi pada likha hai...koi unpad hai.

Go to any Mandir/Masjid/Girja Ghar... Baahar bhi bhikhari, Andar bhi Bhikari.

downtoearth
March 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Whole world is full of Beggars, no matter where you go... Only difference is the style.

Koi pada likha hai...koi unpad hai.

Go to any Mandir/Masjid/Girja Ghar... Baahar bhi bhikhari, Andar bhi Bhikari. waah kya vichaar hain choudhry saab...jivan safal ho gaya aapke vichar sunkar.......;)

navingulia
March 19th, 2009, 09:15 AM
yes, beggars also use the same marketing gimmiks as any big companies i.e persistance, sympathy, presentation, feel good factor
only in a more crude way

(i really liked the pics on this page. everyone is making a very clear statement with his/her pic. really good.)

Dharampalkaswan
March 21st, 2009, 07:05 PM
In my opinion, issue raised here is for the beggers, who have no necessary food and cloth. Then why we are giving them money. The money is problem everywhere. We should give them food and cloth according to their needs only. We can take illustartion from Gurudwaras, where are no beggers. They have arranged food for all. If anyone hungry, he/she can eat from 'Guru ka Langer'.
Morever begging is illegal in our country. by stopping giving money to beggers, we can eradicate a big evil from our society