PDA

View Full Version : Actor Dharminder's(Jat) temple in Asand(Karnal)

dahbal
October 15th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Asand ke jat sikh Asand mein Dharminder ka temple baana rahe hain.They have given in news of Hindi newspaper " Rastriya Sahara" oct 15,2003.
Temple ka udghatan bhi Jat Yamla(Dharminder) hi karenge they have given in the news.

Should we(jat bhai) support them or not?

As I think we should support them.

Your suggestions or comments are welcomed.

-Balraj Dahiya

rajendersingh
October 15th, 2003, 08:01 PM
are bhai dahiya badasha,
ya to kati ande khabar se ,kai pidee chalee gai in bamana ke mandara me jake .ebek jat ka mandir banan lagar hah to baham mein pad ga .bhaje ke bina kise te puche matha jaroor tak liye . bhote badia khabar se bhai

dahbal
October 16th, 2003, 10:19 AM
Bhai Rajinder,

Tabi to mein kah raha hoon apna bhi mandir hona chaiya.Hum dushro ke mandir kyon jaye.
Anyway I am just joking.

I got this news yesterday.

I think we should help our jat sikh bhai in making the temple.

-Balraj

Rajender Singh (Oct 15, 2003 10:31 a.m.):
are bhai dahiya badasha,
ya to kati ande khabar se ,kai pidee chalee gai in bamana ke mandara me jake .ebek jat ka mandir banan lagar hah to baham mein pad ga .bhaje ke bina kise te puche matha jaroor tak liye . bhote badia khabar se bhai

anilkc
October 16th, 2003, 10:40 PM
a better option wud have been to build a dharmedra instt of film and telivision.

dahbal
October 17th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Hi Anil,

I welcome you idea.Your idea is good.

Actually it was given in the news that at 61th birthday of Amitabh Bachaan people will make a temple of Amitabh Bachaan.
Due to that Jat Sikh of Asand also gave the news that they will make the temple of Dharminder(Jat Sikh).

-Balraj

anil chaudhary (Oct 16, 2003 01:10 p.m.):
a better option wud have been to build a dharmedra instt of film and telivision.

anilkc
October 17th, 2003, 06:32 PM
this crazy idea from TN has finally moved north...welcome to national integration.

dahbal
October 18th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Beacause Dharminder is Great.So all Jats are also great.Bulkul sahi kaha hai.

dineshm
October 18th, 2003, 02:24 PM
bhai khabar to hai par kyaa hamen sach mein hee mandir banana chahiye. I am not convinced with the idea

dahbal
October 20th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Dinesh Mahlawat (Oct 18, 2003 04:54 a.m.):
bhai khabar to hai par kyaa hamen sach mein hee mandir banana chahiye. I am not convinced with the idea

dahbal
October 20th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Dinesh Bhai,

Hume mandir banane ki jarurat nahi hai.Hume to apne jat sikh bhaiyon ko external support karni hai ki hum aap logo ke saath hain.
Mandir to wo apne aap hi baana denge.

-Balraj Dahiya

Dinesh Mahlawat (Oct 18, 2003 04:54 a.m.):

bhuvanmirdha
October 20th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Whatever you guys think but I strongly oppose such an activity as no human being can equate the god's place and not even take over the equality of worship.
Would you think Dhram Ji can be like our other gods...Jat gods (by the way no community can have legacy of gods!!!)..Tejaji, Balaji, BharavJi...
Who is Dharam Ji..went from punjab, minted bags of money, married with a south Indian gal(still Indian!!OK), and when he feels requirement of his image encashment from the community, then he comes to us...... What would you think about his Ex wife, a jat woman "Prakash Deol", she is still in the villege, only that two chaps (her sons) take care of her..I am not conservative on the matter of cast but if the topic of woroship of a human who is not more than a man (There is a big diffrence between man and humnan) then yes, I am conservative, and I do oppose.
By the way this is an individual issue whom to worship, but worship a man, NEVER, in my points, I opposed the temple agenda of Amitabh in Kolkata also.
Dhram Ji, and Amitabh ji are very good actors , we all like them being a Jat and non jat, but this dosen't mean that we allow anyone to be superhuman to humiliate the Indian human race, and I suppose nobody in the forum can say that He is jat but non Indian.

If they guys have some excess bagfull money then go and open some free girls schools in rural Rajasthan where still our community is in hand to mouth condition.
Feel ashamed on the poverty of Jats,on illitracy , child marriges, and then try to rehabilitation,uplift them and when one can say that now all of my Jat community is eating good food, sleeping in nice shelters, their children go to good schools, then make temples, do worship of whaterver you like.........we all are having 24 hrs 100 MBPS net access, but 80% of Rajasthani (rural+urban) jats never typed a single word on computer...
What do you think about this????

vikas
October 20th, 2003, 03:46 PM
very well Bhuvan ..i am totally agree with u !!!

vikas

bnashier
October 21st, 2003, 01:03 PM
A very good statement - we need to read words like these more often.

Bhuvanesh Mirdha (Oct 20, 2003 04:54 a.m.):

If they guys have some excess bagfull money then go and open some free girls schools in rural Rajasthan where still our community is in hand to mouth condition.
Feel ashamed on the poverty of Jats,on illitracy , child marriges, and then try to rehabilitation,uplift them and when one can say that now all of my Jat community is eating good food, sleeping in nice shelters, their children go to good schools, then make temples, do worship of whaterver you like.........we all are having 24 hrs 100 MBPS net access, but 80% of Rajasthani (rural+urban) jats never typed a single word on computer...
What do you think about this????