PDA

View Full Version : Higher studies in Australia

rsdalal
August 16th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Would any one be able to provide some links/information about higher studies in Australia. I heared there are some agency, set up by Govt of Aus in Delhi, which provides all information.
Thanks

rsdalal
August 16th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Ranvir Singh Dalal (Aug 15, 2004 04:44 p.m.):
Would any one be able to provide some links/information about higher studies in Australia. I heared there are some agency, set up by Govt of Aus in Delhi, which provides all information.
Thanks

gary
August 16th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Best way is to search on google.com, in India search.

amanpoonia
August 18th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Check IDP in delhi or chandigarh. they are the one who represent the Gov of Australia. also they wount charge u for ur application process and they visa-clearance is isin 90% n above. i came through IDP only.
well here is the link. check this out
http://www.idp.com/india/default.asp
cheers
Aman

guliya
August 20th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Dear Ranvir

Some other Sites are

www.immi.gov.au
www.studyinaustralia.com
www.helloindia.com.au

Rohit

apoonia
August 23rd, 2004, 06:57 AM
hi Jat bhai the best thing is to go to
www.immi.gov.au australian immigration website or drop in the IDP offices in delhi or chandigarh in deelhi it is in nehru place ther r the representatives of australian gov.if u wana to go through an agent let me know i willsend u the info 4 that too but the best thing is to go through the right channel

p_hooda
July 9th, 2005, 10:06 PM
hello Ranvir singh dalal ji
You direct contact to the university or visite the university site for more information. In this way you need to do some more work. It is the link where you find the australian university and their website link (http://www.australian-universities.com/list/). Above mentioned option are good. This link is help you to find the good university. Best of luck sir ji
bye
pardeep hooda

ozyjat
July 15th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Hi Ranvir,

as per your request, I'd love to help out my fellow Jat bhai with any opportunities to migrate into Australia. Actually, I have a strong connection with Worldview consultants who have an office in Chandigarh as well as Delhi.

There are many ways to migrate to Australia and these can be understood from the websites that others have indicated earlier. But I strongly recommend you check out this organisation because I know a lot of people who've come through it and have had their visas approved quickly and easily.

Listen Ranvir, if you are interested, I'll post their phone-number and other contact details, but let me know. I'm sure they can give you a lot of guidance, if you or anyone you know has any problem, then let me know. I'll help you out.

Take care

Deep