PDA

View Full Version : HR Manager's Love Letter

nupursingh
October 15th, 2003, 12:50 PM
Hi Friends,

Check this out...this may give you one opportunity to laugh... Ever wondered how a HR Manager could write a love letter to his girl
friend ??

To,
Juliet

Sub: Offer of love!
Ref: Meeting in coffee shop

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am pleased to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Saturday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and
performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared
equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I
shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

HR Manager

dahbal
October 15th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Really funny & fantastic...

-Balraj

Nupur Singh (Oct 15, 2003 03:20 a.m.):
Hi Friends,

Check this out...this may give you one opportunity to laugh... Ever wondered how a HR Manager could write a love letter to his girl
friend ??

To,
Juliet

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am pleased to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Saturday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and

equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

HR Manager

uday
October 15th, 2003, 02:11 PM
good one.

santoshbenaam
October 15th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Nupur Singh (Oct 15, 2003 03:20 a.m.):
Hi Friends,

friend ??

To,
Juliet

Dearest Ms Juliet,

Wish you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

HR Manager

nice nupur
lagta hai tumne bahut love letter likhe hai

santosh benaam

akdabas
October 15th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Good one.

nupursingh
October 16th, 2003, 05:35 PM