PDA

View Full Version : After a meal

amritameerut01
March 22nd, 2009, 02:30 PM
7 Do Nots for Good Health....:)

AFTER A MEAL

Don’t smoke – Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meals is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.

Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

Don’t bathe – Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

Don’t walk about – People always says that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

Don’t sleep immediately – The food we take in will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

vivektaliyan
March 22nd, 2009, 03:57 PM
good tips..thanks for the same:):)

deepakchoudhry
March 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM

AFTER A MEAL
Don’t smoke – Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meals is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.

Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

Don’t bathe – Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

Don’t walk about – People always says that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

Don’t sleep immediately – The food we take in will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

How about Don't over eat i.e. stop when one is full. :)

sunitahooda
March 22nd, 2009, 07:26 PM
I really don't know what to believe and what not to. I've an addiction of taking tea after lunch. Also heard chinese/japanese take tea after tea as its good for health:confused:

deepika
March 22nd, 2009, 08:17 PM
Sunita bebe Chinese take herbal tea and sometimes green tea which actually are not like our ordinary tea that people drink usually....i guess amrita was reffering to ordinary tea(i m not too sure though:D)

I really don't know what to believe and what not to. I've an addiction of taking tea after lunch. Also heard chinese/japanese take tea after tea as its good for health:confused:

gaganjat
March 22nd, 2009, 10:02 PM

tea after lunch is not a bad idea. black english tea is the best if u want what is expected from a tea. tats ta taste we love nd we want to stay alert after a gud lunch . dont we?

satyenderdeswal
March 23rd, 2009, 12:45 PM
Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest. Amrita Ji...If you will consult the same with japanese then they will always suggest you to take some HOT drink after meal(Including Tea) to prevent yourself from various diseases like obesity and acuumulation of FATS which further are the cause of many more diseases

AFTER A MEAL

Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest. Amrita Ji...If you will consult the same with japanese then they will always suggest you to take some HOT drink after meal(Including Tea) to prevent yourself from various diseases like obesity and acuumulation of FATS which further are the cause of many more diseases

amritameerut01
March 25th, 2009, 12:37 PM

Amrita Ji...If you will consult the same with japanese then they will always suggest you to take some HOT drink after meal(Including Tea) to prevent yourself from various diseases like obesity and acuumulation of FATS which further are the cause of many more diseases

Drinking tea and drinking tea after a meal are two different things.
Though tea is beneficial in several ways but having it after a meal is not good in some ways.
Secondly, it depends on the type of tea one is drinking.

There are different types of teas like:

White tea
Black tea
Green tea
Oolong tea
Brewing tea
Iced tea

Tea cantains much acidum tannicums and theophylines.

After acidum tannicum enters in the gastrointestinal tract, it will refrain the secretory gastric juice and intestinal juice which are indispensable in digesting food; moreover, acidum tannicum will take a solidfication effect in the protein of meat, eggs,bean products and dairy products becoming the indigestible acidum tannicum protein coagulum. The more you have protein and thick tea, the more serious it will be.

A large amount of acidum tannicum may have so strong a stimulate effect on gastric mucosa that will not only cause the funciton of stomach be out of gear and indigestion but also stimulate the gut mucosa thus it will prevent the gut from absorbing nutrients.Besides, the theophlines in tea has the effect of refraining small intestine from absorbing iron.

The experiment by the scientist indicates that drink tea water with drawing fifteen grams of tea after meals will reduce half of the amount of iron absorbed in foods.

Somebody take it as a effective method of losing weight and facial beautification just for considering that drink a cup of tea after meals has the feature of affecting the body disgesting and absorbing nutrients in foods. However, it is possible to cause harmful consequence of disordering the function of stomach and intestine and malnutrition.

Similiarly,drinking tea before meals will also prevent digesting and absorbing foods. In addition , tea will stimulate the taste cell inside oral cavity, so it can weaken the sense of taste and decrease the secretory saliva ,therefore the following diet will be made tasteless.

Long time drink thick tea before and after meals will bring about harmful results of indigestion , constipation, dystrophy and anemia etc. Hence, it's not fit for drinking tea after meals within an hour and before meals within half an hour.

Please do not confuse green tea with black tea which everyone drinks daily.
Ancient Chinese people knew the benefits of green tea for health. They have always used it for medical purposes. However, in Ancient China, it was used especially against the headache and depression. Green tea has a great importance in China history. It is produced from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis by some special processes. Unlike black tea, it has little amount of caffeine which causes to insomnia, nausea and frequent urination.

This is the list of benefits of green tea :
It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
It is used for treatment and prevention of cancer.
It is used to stop Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
It is used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis.
It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
It is used to treat impaired immune function. .
Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
Ab peene wala khud hi decide karle whether he should drink tea after a meal or not and also the type of tea.:)

sunitahooda
March 25th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Amrita, Deepika & Gagan....thanks for the details:) I guess i should try herbal tea. Though i've cut the quantity from 9-10 cups to ONLY 3 a day and now i'll take milk tea just once and herbal tea twice. Yeah Deepika you are right bout chinese, as it was served in a chinese restaurant after meal.....mushkilla si gattki gayi thi us tame tai :o But i maintained a BIG SMILE on my face as the guy who served was quite Handsome:D

NKharub
March 25th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the usefull tips.......:cool:

AFTER A MEAL

deepika
March 26th, 2009, 02:12 AM
mere saath bhi kuch aisa hi hua tha par mujhse 2 sip ke baad teesri na li gayi:D but its good for health....aise hi soya milk bhi health ke liye bahot acha hota hai and most of health conscious people take that,but again its sick to taste

Amrita, Deepika & Gagan....thanks for the details:) I guess i should try herbal tea. Though i've cut the quantity from 9-10 cups to ONLY 3 a day and now i'll take milk tea just once and herbal tea twice. Yeah Deepika you are right bout chinese, as it was served in a chinese restaurant after meal.....mushkilla si gattki gayi thi us tame tai :o But i maintained a BIG SMILE on my face as the guy who served was quite Handsome:D

deepshi
March 26th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Now that comes to rescue...else u wud hv been throwin up all over the place..;)
on tea topic, there are some very "raddi" variants like chamomile n caffeine free ones(was ecstatic might help me sleeep atleast today)
After havin a sip I wondered y on earth I tried to quit regular tea in lieu of this puke-inducin liquid. Itna buraa taste jesey koye kaadha pi liya ho ,dinner ka bi naas ho gaya...
2-4 bimaari lagwa lyo, 4-5 saal umar kam ho jaa, khoon jal jaa par ya bimari nii pe jawe

quote=sunitahooda222]Amrita, Deepika & Gagan....thanks for the details:) I guess i should try herbal tea. Though i've cut the quantity from 9-10 cups to ONLY 3 a day and now i'll take milk tea just once and herbal tea twice. Yeah Deepika you are right bout chinese, as it was served in a chinese restaurant after meal.....mushkilla si gattki gayi thi us tame tai :o But i maintained a BIG SMILE on my face as the guy who served was quite Handsome:D[/quote]

deepshi
March 26th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Soya milk..
now thats something
verry veryyy much recommended for ladies..google it..:)
Infact go for Tofu (cheese made frm soya milk)..tastes good
donno y but found this milk very tasty, never looked bk,.u dont even hv to add sugar
else u may try chilled soya milk with dates

mere saath bhi kuch aisa hi hua tha par mujhse 2 sip ke baad teesri na li gayi:D but its good for health....aise hi soya milk bhi health ke liye bahot acha hota hai and most of health conscious people take that,but again its sick to taste

sachinb
March 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Just a small query to freinds, like we give Cerelac and gripe water to small kids for better health,

If these things are given to newly born Animal's baby, will they benifit from it or their system will reject it

It just came to my mind,,,,

rakeshsehrawat
March 27th, 2009, 01:47 PM

AFTER A MEAL

http://www.al-yemen.org/vb/showthread.php?t=298892
Saare e dactar pak rahe hain

sunitahooda
March 27th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I tried very mild black tea, first time ever in my life, last night and it was good:)

satyenderdeswal
March 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Barti od salah to ek se merey dhorey...
Have 2 pegs daily and no need to take tension of any SALAH...;)

amritameerut01
March 28th, 2009, 11:14 AM

Ye salah aapke liye thodi thi....:D...jinko nahi pata unke liye hai and still there are many. Mhara kaam hai batana , to follow it or not depend on the readers like Satyender ji. Ab sab aapki tarah to nahi hain naa.....:p

Even I dont know this link, I read in a book. Bahut mehnat karte ho Rakesh ji....But still something is left. Jo tea drinking pe lamba chauda article hai uska link nahi mila kya aapko....:)

Anywaysssssss Moderatorsssss.... inki bhi sunlo...

rakeshsehrawat
March 28th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Ye salah aapke liye thodi thi....:D...jinko nahi pata unke liye hai and still there are many. Mhara kaam hai batana , to follow it or not depend on the readers like Satyender ji. Ab sab aapki tarah to nahi hain naa.....:p

Even I dont know this link, I read in a book. Bahut mehnat karte ho Rakesh ji....But still something is left. Jo tea drinking pe lamba chauda article hai uska link nahi mila kya aapko....:)

Anywaysssssss Moderatorsssss.... inki bhi sunlo...

http://www.elanso.com/ArticleModule/LcUKODUAHlU0MlUpHGHaSYIi.html
http://www.healthmad.com/Alternative/10-Great-Benefits-of-Drinking-Green-Tea.93407

Thanks for sharing

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 12:14 PM
is it ur own thinking or u read it somewhere...

good tips

AFTER A MEAL

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 12:17 PM
bhai saab koi acchi baat bta de sa tho ke julam kar de sa

aapko acchi nhi lagti tho aap padne ki tal marro

unhone bhut accha likka hai

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 12:21 PM
bhai tension tho fir bhi hoti hai per us time ham usse feel nhi kar pate
waise aapka way theek bhi nhi hai per itna bura bhi hai
mostly people do like this.....................:rock

SANDEEP5
March 28th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Arre itne saare (only 7 indeed) kaam bata diye jo khaane ke baad nahi karne chahiye......

eb nyu bhi to bata do ki khana khaane ke baad kya karna chaahiye........... :D

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 01:47 PM
bhai saab sare maans khate aye hai
kha ke so je or mar ke baj ja
Arre itne saare (only 7 indeed) kaam bata diye jo khaane ke baad nahi karne chahiye......

eb nyu bhi to bata do ki khana khaane ke baad kya karna chaahiye........... :D

SANDEEP5
March 28th, 2009, 01:57 PM
bhai saab sare maans khate aye hai
kha ke so je or mar ke baj ja

aisi baat hai to bhai puri kahawat likh deta, chal main likh deta hoon:-----

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA
DE KE BHOOL JA...................

:D

kuldeeppunia25
March 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA

re,,, de ke nahi ,le ke bhul jya,,,,,

kuldeeppunia25
March 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA

ar bhai asli baat ya s ke,,,,, je roti khye pache taza karya hoya hoka thya jya,,,,, te kai to uske jama chipat jya s chod de e konya....

kuldeeppunia25
March 28th, 2009, 05:24 PM
is it ur own thinking or u read it somewhere...

good tips

or ke karan,,,,, apke khyal me roti khaye pache ek ghante tak jam,,,,,,,, bilkul bandh ho jana chahiye,,,,,

sunitahooda
March 28th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Marwa dyogey aap to:o de kia bhoolja?

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA

satyenderdeswal
March 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
EEb kuchh aur badhiya laagi...

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA
DE KE chhhodey NA...................

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM

KHA KE SO JA
MAR KE BHAG JA
LE KE DEVE NA

gani badia khi baat aapne bhai

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 09:45 PM
baat kaam karn ka koi tame na hota kis tame kar le yaar
or ke karan,,,,, apke khyal me roti khaye pache ek ghante tak jam,,,,,,,, bilkul bandh ho jana chahiye,,,,,

ISTeotia9
May 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Dear Sunita,

Tea & coffee should not be taken post any meal, infact avoid taking them even just before meal as they have tanins in them which make vitamins & minerals non absorbable by body by hardening them

ajit2009
May 28th, 2009, 02:36 PM
7 do nots for good health....:)

after a meal
don’t smoke – experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meals is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

don’t eat fruits immediately – immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.

don’t drink tea – because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

don’t loosen your belt – loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

don’t bathe – bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

don’t walk about – people always says that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

don’t sleep immediately – the food we take in will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

sab bakwas hai ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
birbal ne kaha hai khana khane ke bad letna chahye
tabhi maja hai khane ka