PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

HetRam
March 23rd, 2009, 06:29 PM
The pupose of starting this thread is to invite suggestions fromjatlanders at large who are having a treasure of wisdom and experience.I submit a few suggetins: 1My first suggestin is that no jatlander will comment on suggestins till he is invited for the same.Ifsome one is having diffrence of openion he is free to give his valuable suggestion seperately2All educated jats/jatlanders should try to maintain a minilibrary of minimum eleven books of general interest and human development at their home It will improve your personality and yourchildren will get rich inheritence.I suggest following books as first lot:I Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta 2Ramayan 3Unlimited power-Anthony Robins4Awaken the giant with in-Anthony Robins 5How to get whatever you want-Kopmeyer6Power of subconcious mind-Dr joseph murphy7Think and grow rich-Nepolian Hill8succeed without burn out-Benkubaseek9Stay alive throughout your life-Vincent peale10Shape your destiny-Sadguru Waman Pai11Kaise Soche-hindi-Acharya Mahapragya

rsdalal
March 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
Just made is more readable

The pupose of starting this thread is to invite suggestions from jatlanders at large who are having a treasure of wisdom and experience. I submit a few suggetins:

1. My first suggestin is that no jatlander will comment on suggestins till he is invited for the same. Ifsome one is having diffrence of openion he is free to give his valuable suggestion seperately

2. All educated jats/jatlanders should try to maintain a minilibrary of minimum eleven books of general interest and human development at their home It will improve your personality and yourchildren will get rich inheritence.I suggest following books as first lot:

1. Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta
2. Ramayan
3. Unlimited power-Anthony Robins
4. Awaken the giant with in-Anthony Robins
5. How to get whatever you want-Kopmeyer
6. Power of subconcious mind-Dr joseph murphy
7. Think and grow rich-Nepolian Hill
8. succeed without burn out-Benkubaseek
9. Stay alive throughout your life-Vincent peale
10. Shape your destiny-Sadguru Waman Pai
11. Kaise Soche-hindi-Acharya Mahapragya

The pupose of starting this thread is to invite suggestions fromjatlanders at large who are having a treasure of wisdom and experience.I submit a few suggetins: 1My first suggestin is that no jatlander will comment on suggestins till he is invited for the same.Ifsome one is having diffrence of openion he is free to give his valuable suggestion seperately2All educated jats/jatlanders should try to maintain a minilibrary of minimum eleven books of general interest and human development at their home It will improve your personality and yourchildren will get rich inheritence.I suggest following books as first lot:I Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta 2Ramayan 3Unlimited power-Anthony Robins4Awaken the giant with in-Anthony Robins 5How to get whatever you want-Kopmeyer6Power of subconcious mind-Dr joseph murphy7Think and grow rich-Nepolian Hill8succeed without burn out-Benkubaseek9Stay alive throughout your life-Vincent peale10Shape your destiny-Sadguru Waman Pai11Kaise Soche-hindi-Acharya Mahapragya

sidchhikara
March 24th, 2009, 01:32 AM

Did you not learn to use punctuation?

Thank you Mr Dalal

ygulia
March 24th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Did you not learn to use punctuation?

Good observation.
Sid, you did not give any suggestion for improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunitahooda
March 24th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Just made it even more readable, changes are in bold, i might have skipped some and it's because I'm still learning:). Please read-

The purpose of starting this thread is to invite suggestions from jatlanders at large who are having a treasure of wisdom and experience. I submit a few suggestions:

1. My first suggestion is that no member will comment on suggestions unless he/she is invited for the same. If some one is having difference of opinion he/she is free to give his/her valuable suggestion separately.

2. All educated jats should try to maintain a mini library of minimum eleven books of general interest and human development at their home. It will improve your personality and your children will get rich inheritance. I suggest following books as first lot :

1. Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta
2. Ramayan
8. Succeed without burn out-Benkubaseek
11. Kaise Soche(hHindi)-Acharya Mahapragya

Just made is more readable

The pupose of starting this thread is to invite suggestions from jatlanders at large who are having a treasure of wisdom and experience. I submit a few suggetins:

1. My first suggestin is that no jatlander will comment on suggestins till he is invited for the same. Ifsome one is having diffrence of openion he is free to give his valuable suggestion seperately

2. All educated jats/jatlanders should try to maintain a minilibrary of minimum eleven books of general interest and human development at their home It will improve your personality and yourchildren will get rich inheritence.I suggest following books as first lot:

1. Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta
2. Ramayan
8. succeed without burn out-Benkubaseek
11. Kaise Soche-hindi-Acharya Mahapragya

navingulia
March 24th, 2009, 03:55 PM
aisi baani boliye man kaa aapa khoe
auran ko seetal kare, aaphu seetal hoe

pothi padh padh jag mua, pandit bhaya na koe
dhaai aakhar prem ka padhe so pandit hoe

anilsinghd
March 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Too add to Navin:

शील रतन सबसे बड़ा सब रत्नं की खान
तीन लोक की सम्पदा रही शील में आन !!

शब्द बराबर धन नहीं जो कोई जाने बोल
हीरा तो दामों मिले शब्द मोल न तोल !!

कबीरा गर्व न कीजिये कबहू न हसिये कोए
अजहूँ नाव समुद्र में का जाने क्या होए
ऊंचे पानी न टिके , नीचे ही ठहराए
नीचा हो सो भरिये पिए ऊंचा प्यासा रह जाए !
( विनम्र बन कर ही कुछ पाया जा सकता है !)

gaganjat
March 24th, 2009, 10:57 PM
enough of improvements , just one suggestion 'keep ur activity 0%'

r u a c+++ java programmer or something ?

where did u learn MS -DOS from?