PDA

View Full Version : IPL- Indian Political league or Indian Premier League?

Nishantrathi82
March 25th, 2009, 09:27 AM
As we all know from last whole month IPL cricket tournament is facing all sort of problems, and atlast yesterday its going to be conducted in South Africa.
I don't know why Govt. is not able to Conducted IPL and Elections at the same time?
Think Team Delhi and Team Rajasthan playing in Cape Town there will be no home support all the charm and heat of the game has been destroyed.
BJP is throwing stones on Congress and Vice versa.
Its not good for our country they are leaving the impression that its not safe here to play! What will we say if some one will ask what will gurantee of CWG Security?
As i read it in news paper why don't we conduct our general election in some other country for the security reasons?

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM
voting tho sab karte hai bhai
eb cricket toda sab dhekte hai

well ye accha nhi hua ki ye india main hone ji jagna S.AF main chala gya
well ab kya kar sakte hai india or pakistan main toda aaj kal problem chal rha hai
waise bhi khel khel hota hai khi bhi khela jaye

As we all know from last whole month IPL cricket tournament is facing all sort of problems, and atlast yesterday its going to be conducted in South Africa.
I don't know why Govt. is not able to Conducted IPL and Elections at the same time?
Think Team Delhi and Team Rajasthan playing in Cape Town there will be no home support all the charm and heat of the game has been destroyed.
BJP is throwing stones on Congress and Vice versa.
Its not good for our country they are leaving the impression that its not safe here to play! What will we say if some one will ask what will gurantee of CWG Security?
As i read it in news paper why don't we conduct our general election in some other country for the security reasons?

SANDEEP5
March 28th, 2009, 01:40 PM

Very well thread started at the right time. I was thinking about the same today to start this. but it's OK that Nishu has started this.

Nishu jo tumne bold letters me baad me likha hai ki why don't we conduct our general election in some other country for the security reasons?

to bhai kuchh dino baad ye neta kya karenge ki khud to rahenge ye kisi aur desh me ja ke jahan ye surakshit rah sake aur hume yaheen isi jameen par rahna hoga aatankvaadiyo ke beech me. ye bahar se hi is desh ko sanchalit karenge.

Security reason ke kaaran India ka pakistan cricket schedule cancel ho gya to pakistan walo ne srilanka walo ko bula liya aur unfortunately un par hamla bhi ho gya. lekin unhone hamare netao ki tarah kam se kam ye to nahi kaha ki security reason ki vajah se IPL match india me nahi ho sakte...... What a poor reason for that.....

Election ho sakte hain jisse ye neta select hokar is desh ko chalane ka haq haasil kar sakenge lekin IPL match nahi ho sakte.............................

chalo dekhte hain aage aage hame in netaao ki vajah se kya kya dekhna padega........... :tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar

skarmveer
March 28th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Sari duniya avser dhond rahi hai kuch kaam badhaney ka or hamarey neta bahana dhund rahey hai aai hui opportunity ko ganvaney ka. A good opportunity lost due to these shameles leaders.

rocky0036
March 28th, 2009, 03:10 PM
bhai congress sarkar sa aya
accha hai ki ye india main na hoke S.AF main hove hai
wasie mere hissab se world cup bhi australia main karwa dena chiye inhone kyun ji
kuch dino baad log ke bhay shaddi bhi pakistan main hona lag jage yhi haal rha tho
itni wide or gr8 country hai fir bhi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ye sab kia
Sari duniya avser dhond rahi hai kuch kaam badhaney ka or hamarey neta bahana dhund rahey hai aai hui opportunity ko ganvaney ka. A good opportunity lost due to these shameles leaders.

Nishantrathi82
March 30th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Its a Shamefull for our country if we were not in the position to conduct the game we should conduct the event in other country. It leaves a bad impression it would have been better to cancel the event but playing in other country for security reasons its Shamefull.
And do u guys know that there r also Elections to be conducted in SA between the Event. Wow they can arrange the event of other country between there election time and we can't our own Hat's off:cool:

rocky0036
March 31st, 2009, 02:43 PM
u r right mr nishant
Its a Shamefull for our country if we were not in the position to conduct the game we should conduct the event in other country. It leaves a bad impression it would have been better to cancel the event but playing in other country for security reasons its Shamefull.
And do u guys know that there r also Elections to be conducted in SA between the Event. Wow they can arrange the event of other country between there election time and we can't our own Hat's off:cool:

VPannu
March 31st, 2009, 03:34 PM
As we all know from last whole month IPL cricket tournament is facing all sort of problems, and atlast yesterday its going to be conducted in South Africa. Theek hoya bhai katti. Naa te bajrang dal ar shiv sena aale (ku)kaaryakartaa Cheerleaders ka jeena haraam karte. Now VJM doesn't have to import cheerleaders anymore. wo sab wahin ki wahin naach gaa ke chali jaangi.:rock

brahmtewatia
March 31st, 2009, 07:55 PM
dont worry nishant, i'm here to take care... catch me live in one of the games at centurian (pretoria) or wanderers (jo'burg). :)

just to recognize me... i'll be holding JATland placard in one hand nd veeru sehwag in other... look for me nxt to cheerlanders, yr best chance to find me out. :D:D

Nishantrathi82
April 1st, 2009, 09:42 AM
dont worry nishant, i'm here to take care... catch me live in one of the games at centurian (pretoria) or wanderers (jo'burg). :)

just to recognize me... i'll be holding JATland placard in one hand nd veeru sehwag in other... look for me nxt to cheerlanders, yr best chance to find me out. :D:D

Hahahaha Brahm bhai g great place to sit actually i always have a close look around cheerleaders :D, Please do tell me in advance which date u r going to be there to encourage the cheerleaders:D. I will surely try to find u along with those beautifull faces.:p
Opps I forgot about match ;)