PDA

View Full Version : Why did the chicken cross the road ?

vichitra
October 16th, 2003, 01:54 AM
here's something for u ,the famous question : " why did the chicken cross the road ?"
was put before a few indians..... this is what they had to say......
AZHAR :" i'm totally innocent, you know,i'm unnecessarily being dragged
into this, u know...i neither know the chicken
nor the road , u know...."
LALOO: " the fact that the chicken crossed the road means that ,
there's one chicken missing from my poultry!!!!!!!! "
MULAYAM : "i demand a 50% reservation of the road the chicken class,
so that they can cross the road freely without
their motives being questioned."
CONGRESS: "that the chicken crossed the road clearlydemonstrates the
fact that the people chicken have lost
confidence in the government.the govt should own moral responsibility
and resign !!!!"
BJP : we r very sure of the fact that the chicken DID NOT cross the
road. its a conspiracy of the congress to bring the govt down. the poor chicken has been made a scapegoat in this whole issue ."
HARKISHEN SINGH SURJEET : "we r adopting a wait and watch policy. we have convened a meeting of the third front today.we'll decide the future course of action after the chicken comes back."

jitendersingh
October 16th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Great!

My Answer: "Since there was no space for the chicken in the partition to this side of the road, so the chicken decided to try his luck to get saved on the other side of the road."

anilkc
October 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Ask the chicken.

The following are some of the key quotes as Chicken crossed the road in an historic and heroic journey.

Prior to the crossing. "I will not disappoint the motherland... I will gain honour for the Chicken's Liberation Army,"

Just Before crossing the road:
Chicken: "I will live up to the expectations of the motherland and the people, and will try my best to make every part of the mission successful."

First comment on touching the road:
Chicken: "When I touched the road for the first time, I couldn't help feeling excited. I decided that I must cross it."

President of Chicken Republic: "As our country's valiant pioneer in road exploration, you shoulder the great expectations of the motherland and the people to realize a dream we have cherished for thousands of years. We look forward to your triumphant return."

In middle of the road:
Chicken: "I feel good."

After crossing the road and before being whisked away to meet political leaders in the capital Egging:
Chicken: "I'm feeling good. I'm proud of my motherland,"

Chikenese President C'Hen Lao Tau:
"The successful crossing of road is the glory of our great motherland"