PDA

View Full Version : Who is the actual Ruler of India for last thosand years?

Bhupinder
March 29th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I want to say some thing here ,I have differnet
theory , may be you will not agree with my theory, I
read very few books but I knew about some people that
those people are ruling on INDIA for last thousands
year without any crown. They are dominating people
with out saying that we are ruler even ruler was from
other cast. But they are still ruling and no one can
say clearly that they are the actual ruler of India.

You can see who is running all parties in India.

Thanks
Bhupendra

sachinb
March 29th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Balyaan Bhai kyaa dusre countries mein bhi Brahmans rule karte hain???:D

Thanks
Bhupendra

gaganjat
March 30th, 2009, 12:12 AM
u stilll finding the rulers , i m the ruler !
we jats are the rulers ,dont worry about the rulers now

vijay
March 30th, 2009, 12:28 AM

Thanks
Bhupendra

I am eager to read what you have to say ..... :)

I hope for some significant analysis.

Bhupinder
March 31st, 2009, 12:27 AM
Yes, they are rulling on everyone and still they are rulling without any crown. They are actual king maker and in the same way they are still running all parties. They have all kind of powers and vision.

If you think and analysis on current scenerio and read history. You will found actual picture.

vijay
March 31st, 2009, 12:34 AM
Yes, they are rulling on everyone and still they are rulling without any crown. They are actual king maker and in the same way they are still running all parties. They have all kind of powers and vision.

If you think and analysis on current scenerio and read history. You will found actual picture.

OK, you know them very well and maybe i am ignorant of the facts you know.

Please convey my best regards to THEM if you don't want to disclose their identity.

Bhupinder
April 2nd, 2009, 02:27 AM
Sir, Brahamin, They (Pandit/Brahamin) are intelligent and have masterminds and have thousand years of experience.They are good player cum actor. They know our Hindu system very well. They are the main architect of our Hindu Samaj. They know very well which community required sympathy and on what time. They are very good strategy maker and also good in implementation. They are director. They are very good player. Wo hamesa back mai rahte hai or direct karte hai or baki log usko follow karte hai.

vijay
April 2nd, 2009, 02:32 AM
Thanks for releasing out the greatest fact we came across ever ... we were so ignorant about this real fact.

So, are they still ruling or not ?

Why don't we get some intelligence from somewhere and disthrown them anyhow ?

Any possibility Sir ?

sachinb
April 2nd, 2009, 10:20 AM
Manne to shuru mein e bata diyaa thaaa:D

Balyaan Bhai kyaa dusre countries mein bhi Brahmans rule karte hain???:D

sachinb
April 2nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
Yes bhai They is really good at becoming rulers,,,,how they can be detrhoned,,,,,,inka Shikaar kaise kiyaa jaaye,,,,,we have lot of Shikaaris here who are ready to pounce on them:rock

Sir, Brahamin, They (Pandit/Brahamin) are intelligent and have masterminds and have thousand years of experience.They are good player cum actor. They know our Hindu system very well. They are the main architect of our Hindu Samaj. They know very well which community required sympathy and on what time. They are very good strategy maker and also good in implementation. They are director. They are very good player. Wo hamesa back mai rahte hai or direct karte hai or baki log usko follow karte hai.

VivekGathwala
April 2nd, 2009, 11:56 AM

bhupender bhai ade itne gyani s ..ar fer bhi aap n sabke shyami naam bata diya ..........koi na bhai sahb ..i appriciate your effort ......ye t sareee ..........unki sod bandhan ki tyarii karan lag re s

ygulia
April 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM

You are great. We never knew it. It appears that you are more intelligent than Brahmins and now it is your turn to rule.
Good luck my friend.

kapdal
April 2nd, 2009, 06:50 PM

The way you have described them- intelligent, good players, good strategy makers, good implementors, directors, etc...- if all that is true, then I guess they deserve to rule! Itni badhiya qualities hon rulers main to kya fight hai fir?

anil_rathee
April 2nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
The way you have described them- intelligent, good players, good strategy makers, good implementors, directors, etc...- if all that is true, then I guess they deserve to rule! Itni badhiya qualities hon rulers main to kya fight hai fir?

Kapil bhai
But they have always utilised all these for their personnel benefits not for the welbeing of nation.............

kapdal
April 2nd, 2009, 08:28 PM
Kapil bhai
But they have always utilised all these for their personnel benefits not for the welbeing of nation.............

Bhai, aap baat nahin samjhe. Woh saari baatein Brahamanon ke baare main maine thode hi kahin hain. Main to yeh maanta hi nahin ki sirf caste ke basis pe kisi main woh saari qualification aa jaayengi.

Main to bas yeh keh raha tha ki kisi ko agar lagta hai ki Brahamnon main yeh saari qualifications hain, to fir usse badhiya ruler kaun hoga bhala?

anil_rathee
April 2nd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Bhai, aap baat nahin samjhe. Woh saari baatein Brahamanon ke baare main maine thode hi kahin hain. Main to yeh maanta hi nahin ki sirf caste ke basis pe kisi main woh saari qualification aa jaayengi.

Main to bas yeh keh raha tha ki kisi ko agar lagta hai ki Brahamnon main yeh saari qualifications hain, to fir usse badhiya ruler kaun hoga bhala?

Bhai baat yun hai, ki agar ye saari quality ho tab bhi koi acha ruler nahi kehla sakta. In sab ke alawa jo main asmjhta hun ki kuch aur qualities honi bhi jaruri hain.
pehli to ye ki uske ander apne country and countrymen ki bhalayi ke liye kaam karne ki ichcha ho. Jiske liye desh ka swabhimaan sabse bada dharm ho. Aur bahut bhi bahut saari qualities hain.

Detail mein jankari ke liye "Satyarth Prakash" or "Chanakya Niti" padhiye bahut badhiya jankari hai ek RULER ke baare mein in dono books mein.

kapdal
April 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM
Bhai baat yun hai, ki agar ye saari quality ho tab bhi koi acha ruler nahi kehla sakta. In sab ke alawa jo main asmjhta hun ki kuch aur qualities honi bhi jaruri hain.
pehli to ye ki uske ander apne country and countrymen ki bhalayi ke liye kaam karne ki ichcha ho. Jiske liye desh ka swabhimaan sabse bada dharm ho. Aur bahut bhi bahut saari qualities hain.

Detail mein jankari ke liye "Satyarth Prakash" or "Chanakya Niti" padhiye bahut badhiya jankari hai ek RULER ke baare mein in dono books mein.

Le bhai, yeh saari baatein main maan leta hoon....:)...main kab keh raha tha ki woh list exhaustive hai...baaki chanakya niti main bhi exhaustive list nahin hogi, aur kai saari baatein aaj ke time main lagoo nahin hongi (maine padhi hai 25% ke aas paas)...

Baaki, kataaksh maarte hue main itni gehraai main nahin soch raha tha...:D

sunitahooda
April 2nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
I'm surprised to see your intellect:)
Yes bhai They is really good at becoming rulers,,,,how they can be detrhoned,,,,,,inka Shikaar kaise kiyaa jaaye,,,,,we have lot of Shikaaris here who are ready to pounce on them:rock

Bhupinder
April 3rd, 2009, 10:40 PM
Good thing with them they have a very big and good network in India. They are very good physciatrist. They have good Psychologist.
They know very well reputed peoples kundli. So they can use them any time. They always play from backroom. They don't want to be famous or any fame. They believe in that people should give respect without crown.They believe in mediation. They want People should know him as a social person and picture should be like that this person have a good relationship with our DM, MP, CM and PM. ( In ancient time it was with Thakur, Chaudhary and King).

Good thing with them, they are master in their field that's why we called them pundit. To getting something they will put all
their effort and they will "swaha" everything aur tab tak uske liye TAPSYA karte rahege jab tak ki wo cheeg unko mil nahi jaati hai.
The title Pundit can get any one who is master in their field. So pundit can "swaha" all his belongings to get something. And that's
why pundit can be fit anywhere and can get respect anywhere in the world.

Bhupinder
April 3rd, 2009, 10:52 PM

Sir aap unka sikar nahi kar sakte ho wo aapka sikar jarror kar sakte hai. How....

They are very good physciatrist. If you try to shikar them then they have a lots of way to stop you. How, see in the starting I have
told that They are the architect of our Hindu system.All title was given by them Like Thakur, chaudhary, Raja, Maharaja etc
and all of them were always in their influence. See, you belongs to jaat cummunity and your cummunity head will be a Chaudhary.
If they complained about you to your chaudhary In that case your chaudhary will stop you and you belongs to him so you will
think better to stop here.If you will not stop its mean you are not listening him and you are not giving respect to him. In that
case ( See twist here) your fighting will be with your chaudhary not with them. Why Chaudhary will not go against them because
he know they have good network and they can create any scandal against him and on that time he can loose the chaudharyship and
can be thrown by them. Actually with their wisdom, he is able to maintain his chaudharyship.
Same situation will come with rajput, gujjar and Ahir.Rajput will follow the order of their Thakur and Gujjar will follow the
order of their chaudhary. I am not sure about Ahir's are they using chaudhary or Thakur system.
So they have ability to change your Thakur's and Chaudhary's brain with their psychology. Because they are good physciatrist and
have good Psychologist with a good network.
Best thing - they know all kinds of tacts. In hindu Punjabi's have understood their tactics and they are using their tacts in
their way.I do not know very much about Ahir's but they know their tactics very well from ancient times and that's why they
are running their own system very well. Muslim's are also using their tacts.

Bhupinder
April 24th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Positive things with them is they want to be a master. Master = Pandit. Once you will be a master in your subject then you can make your space easily. So they are doing same thing in every field.
We are/were expert in agriculture field but our profession has been changed due to short of land and now we are going in other fields. So we are also required master in other field.

Bhupinder
May 4th, 2009, 08:13 PM
They have all kind of power because they have all kind of masters of each field. you can get them in every field as a master.

Fateh
May 11th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Brahaman= [ equal to ] hiest level of selfishness which fires five weapons to win the battle for ruling chair those are-religionism, casteism, areaism, goondaism & favouritism. It is very fact that they always ruled oh yes een today they are ruling for example politician when applies for ticket goes to pandit to seek his advice, for each important occasion pandit is consulted, after winning the election is in demand, also in marriages, or any gethering, or good or said occasion pandit is hero & people listen to him even if he is illetrate, even elders do ram ram first to amuch younger pandit etc. but all this happened due to illitracy