PDA

View Full Version : Why is the youngest country in the world run by the oldest Parliament?

saurabhjaglan
April 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Why is the youngest country in the world run by the oldest Parliament?
75% of the country is below 40 years,nearly half of our parliament is the past retirement age.
but why is there no retirement age for MPs?or Reservation for youth in Parliament?or a nation youth policy in the worlds youngest democracy?Lets raise it.Discuss it.
Whats your views????

anilsangwan
April 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Times of India mein detailed dsicussion hai.... kripya wahaan padh lein... :)

anilsinghd
April 6th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I was referring to this only when I was talking in the thread " Poll Khol ".

I sincerely want more people "like me " to get into the ruling boots! :)

gaganjat
April 6th, 2009, 11:47 PM
apne jawano se jada bhudo me josh hai. hamre desh ke jawan degrees to achi achi le rahe hai lekin baki cheezo me zero hote ja rahe hai. they r stressed, confused and getting weak physically & emotionally.

VivekGathwala
April 7th, 2009, 12:45 AM
apne jawano se jada bhudo me josh hai. hamre desh ke jawan degrees to achi achi le rahe hai lekin baki cheezo me zero hote ja rahe hai. they r stressed, confused and getting weak physically & emotionally.

nopes nothing like that .......what they feel is politics is for people who don have any work to do & the matter of fact is still they approach them ....& then criticise about the policies of government..nobody wants to take pain & why should they !! they are earning so much that they can live there life happily thas it ........bhad m jaye desh .....
this time 18% youth gonna do voting first time in the history of india & in the coming years youth will substitute these old politicians
than this country will find its right track

sidchhikara
April 7th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Kyunki hum apne buddhon ki izzat karte hain.

vijay
April 7th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Kyunki hum apne buddhon ki izzat karte hain.

And what they think about us ?:D

sidchhikara
April 7th, 2009, 01:44 AM
And what they think about us ?:D

Vijay, you should know ... you are the ones expected to do izzat .. even if they steal your money or send you to jail ... you are supposed to think that its bhagwan ka prasad.

vijay
April 7th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Vijay, you should know ... you are the ones expected to do izzat .. even if they steal your money or send you to jail ... you are supposed to think that its bhagwan ka prasad.

That's .... hmmm .... don't know what to say :)

If it is regarding our parents and elders then i am all up for it. :)

If it is regarding politicians then ...... :mad:

Anyways .... i always admire your witty and precise comments ... keep rocking :)

Bhupinder
April 7th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Socho jara Obama ne kya soch kar ke election Lada tha whites ke against. kya usko umid thi ki wo jeet jayega.

Hum jawan logo ko election ladne ki soch develop karni padegi per yeh jab ho sakta hai jab hum bread and butter ke intejaam se bahar aa jayenge. kewal ek do aadmi ke bahar aane se yeh nahi ho paayega.

VivekGathwala
April 7th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Socho jara Obama ne kya soch kar ke election Lada tha whites ke against. kya usko umid thi ki wo jeet jayega.

Hum jawan logo ko election ladne ki soch develop karni padegi per yeh jab ho sakta hai jab hum bread and butter ke intejaam se bahar aa jayenge. kewal ek do aadmi ke bahar aane se yeh nahi ho paayega.

bhaiji ..if u start counting in here u will find hardly 100 members out of 15/16kmembers who are actively involved into politics with any political party ..but u will find thousands of members to ponder there views on any government policy./any politicians or on any political party .
if u ask them to vote what they say ahh thats not my cup of tea or they are not good they are good .i mean they have lot of views about every1
but whn u ask them to start than u wont find them

pl. vote cause ur vote can change tommorow

sandeepdahiya47
April 7th, 2009, 02:42 AM
The answer to question is very simple brother.....
youth don't want to get involve in politics as their first priority is to get well settled and to arrange their livelihood.....and from childhood we are kept listening that politics is very bad and one shouln't indulge in it....so no one is taking steps to have a career in politics.....and its quite simple that until and unless one shouldn't take step ahead till then our parliament will be run by oldies only.....
why don't we people start from jatland only to take step in politics.....what do you say???? why to look at others.....lets start from ourselves.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

SANDEEP DAHIYA
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."

75% of the country is below 40 years,nearly half of our parliament is the past retirement age.
but why is there no retirement age for MPs?or Reservation for youth in Parliament?or a nation youth policy in the worlds youngest democracy?Lets raise it.Discuss it.
Whats your views????

ajaylamba
April 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
A country of young people that is run by the elders... it is not as bad as we are making it sound..

After all it is us who have chosen to be so.. :mad:
A greater concern is the commitment on has in his responsibility towards his country.. :eek:

Politics is a very interesting field for the thinkers & the thoughtful, though lately the scene is dirty because of the abuse of power.. this scares the youth away who are made to believe by their teachers/parents that the only way to survive is to study hard to get some job (I believe it shud hv been the other way round - Choose a job n study for it)..

Have you heard of Bharat Uday!! ring a bell, well youth are
coming up to face the music..

About reservation for youth in parliament:

I believe.. An opportunity changes the life of its winner, but more importantly the lives of so many people who are on the receiving end of the winner's actions..

While the reservation for the youth may work, if we come forward to make use of it, but it may also fail if we expect the others to do so..

VPannu
April 7th, 2009, 10:53 AM
While the reservation for the youth may work, if we come forward to make use of it, but it may also fail if we expect the others to do so..Bhai kimme ram ram shyaam shyaam kar de hey pahlamm

ajaylamba
April 7th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Ram ram pannu bhai... yo phalamm k hoya kare?

rakeshsehrawat
April 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Whats your views????

This is best example of filling Generation Gap:rock:rock