PDA

View Full Version : Banta Singh's letter to Bill Gates !!!

nupursingh
October 17th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Dear Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have got a computer in our home and we face some Problem, which I want to bring to your notice.
After connecting to Internet we planned to open an email account. But when ever we fill the Form of Hotmail, in password field only *comes.

But in rest of the fields whatever we typed comes but we faced this problem only in Password field. We checked with Hardware vendor Harvinder Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.

Because of this we have opened the email account with password *****.
But I request u to check this as we ourselves don't know what is the password!!!. The next one is that we are unable to enter anything after we shut down the computer. There is a button for start but not for pause, stop as in stereo recorder. We request u to add the same in future. There is an option as RUN in menu. This one of my neighbor after clicking started running and he has run upto Amritsar from Chandigarh.
So we request u change that to SIT. So that we can click that by sitting. One doubt is that can I click Re cycle bin. I own a scooter in my home. Is there a separate option as Re scooter bin available in the system? In microsoft outlook we are able to see the outer view of the mail. Is there an in look through which we can have inner view of the mail? The last one is my wife has lost the door key of our house. So I searched for the same in search option of start icon. But I did not find the same there also. Is it a bug?

d_dhankhar
October 17th, 2003, 10:26 AM
ha ha ha ha
good one....

dahbal
October 17th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Very Funny...

Nupur Singh (Oct 17, 2003 12:33 a.m.):
Dear Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have got a computer in our home and we face some Problem, which I want to bring to your notice.
After connecting to Internet we planned to open an email account. But when ever we fill the Form of Hotmail, in password field only *comes.

But in rest of the fields whatever we typed comes but we faced this problem only in Password field. We checked with Hardware vendor Harvinder Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.

Because of this we have opened the email account with password *****.
But I request u to check this as we ourselves don't know what is the password!!!. The next one is that we are unable to enter anything after we shut down the computer. There is a button for start but not for pause, stop as in stereo recorder. We request u to add the same in future. There is an option as RUN in menu. This one of my neighbor after clicking started running and he has run upto Amritsar from Chandigarh.
So we request u change that to SIT. So that we can click that by sitting. One doubt is that can I click Re cycle bin. I own a scooter in my home. Is there a separate option as Re scooter bin available in the system? In microsoft outlook we are able to see the outer view of the mail. Is there an in look through which we can have inner view of the mail? The last one is my wife has lost the door key of our house. So I searched for the same in search option of start icon. But I did not find the same there also. Is it a bug?

maheshahlawat
October 17th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Really this is th nice one ............
hahahahahahahaha.....

dineshm
October 17th, 2003, 05:04 PM
arre bhai kyaa hai aisa system .hamen bhi to batao.

uday
October 17th, 2003, 05:33 PM
good :-)

akdabas
October 17th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Ha..Ha..Ha......

raka73
November 2nd, 2003, 07:44 AM
Nupur Singh, not bad but could do better or not that's the point. And, it's not a bug ok.

VirenderNarwal
November 11th, 2003, 07:25 PM
bahut badhiya
so nd