PDA

View Full Version : India wins Azlan Shah Cup ... :)

mkm_jat
April 12th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Hi All,

Is anybody aware of wining Azlan Shah Cup by India? I think nobody... if they are... then I think they dont even care about that.

I wish people who are so much interested in discussing whether cricket is destroyer or not, give a little bit time from their busy schedule to discuss achievement of India in other sports so that these sports can survive somehow.

Here I would like to congratulate all Indian for this win.
And would like to congratulate Mr Dilip Tirkey for becoming most capped player in the world with 405 matches.

Wishing good luck to team India for forthcoming tourney.
Manoj

vrshokeen
April 13th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Good luck to Indian hockey team they deserve more then this
for us their semis fight with pak was more then winning the cup
still its an international award nd they deserve more attention
good work and good luck to all,

sunillathwal
April 13th, 2009, 09:20 AM
a great news Manoj,
Sandeep singh was brilliant through out the tournament!!

Congratulations to Indian Team.

Bobby3711
April 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM
A great news after a long time. All of us were talking about cricket but nobody had a look at the national game. Now we can't ignore this game.

sandeep singh is the superhero of azlan shah cup. He did everything for our nation. He brought india to finals on his singel handed game.
Best of luck team india

vikrantsiwag
April 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Indian team and Sandeep Singh specially weaved the magic and brought home Sultan Azlan Shah hockey tournament 5'th time. Sandeep deserves all the fetes the way he played recovering wonderfully from near fatal bullet wounds few years back.

Wish all the success for India team in future.

vijay
April 13th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Good news for Indian Sports especially Hocky where we are feeling like loosing our Glorious past including the famous 'six consecutive Gold Medals' in Olympics.

Way to go ! :)

cooljat
April 13th, 2009, 10:59 AM
That's a Great news indeed ... 3 cheers to Indian Hockey Team ! :)

Way to go ...

deep123
April 14th, 2009, 06:36 PM
yes Dear hockey is an ignored sport but i follows all news related to Hockey matches .I feel said as India mostly looses the game in last minutes.

Congratulation to hockey team ... Sandeep Singh played really good.