PDA

View Full Version : How to keep ur Moral High in difficult situations?(Emotional health)

saurabhjaglan
April 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
How to keep ur Moral High in difficult(worst) situations?
Share ur Feelings/views...Points to Ponder.

saurabhjaglan
April 15th, 2009, 08:54 PM
WHAT WILL RAISE MORALE:
1. A clear goal and a strong sense of purpose.
2. Making progress toward your goal.

3. Physical health. Getting enough sleep, eating healthy food, and exercising.
4. Good planning.
5. Preparation and training. Here's the kind of training you need.
6. An unthwartable explanatory style.

WHAT WILL KILL MORALE:
1. Anxiety.
2. Confusion.

2. The conclusion there is nothing you can do.
3. An unclear purpose or no purpose at all.
4. Vague, half-baked plans.
5. Lack of progress toward your purpose.
6. Feeling isolated and alone.
7. Poor physical condition or lack of sleep.

These Points are very useful....but to share ur points is very important due to recession,Hard daily activities,and Very high competition is there.So my dear friends This is my Humble Request to you to help others,
Thanks.

deep123
April 20th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Keep the moral high ...
1. Have some good friends to discuss problems with them.
2. Have some good source of information and literature with you.
3. Always see the people living in tough conditions than you.
4. Try to feel other people's pain then you will realise how less you pain becomes.

saurabhjaglan
April 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Deepak bhai sahi kaha aapne...
chalo aapse baat kar lenge...jab bhee pro hogi to....

chandra16
April 22nd, 2009, 06:04 PM

My take on the topic raised:-

Involving in recreational activities helps a lot...In a way it takes you away from the worries you have. And while doing so one becomes somewhat creative in his/her own way...:)

jyotikohar
April 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
Make urself busy, think positive and be in touch with frnds:)

devprithvi26
April 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Dear friends,

My share of suggestions:

The following also help a lot in keeping one's moral high:
1. Firm belief in the spaciousness and richness of your culture
2. Faith in one's religion
3. Deep confidence in one's capabilities
4. Loving one self
5. Faith in joint family system- it gives you tons of love, guidance, care and security- in case not- become the source of same for other family members.

These make you strong morally. Also improves one's attitude towards life, culture, religion,family and self.

Devender

brahmtewatia
April 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
stop pondering, check my signatures, irrespective of any situation !!! ;):):cool::cool:

saurabhjaglan
April 24th, 2009, 05:53 PM
nice thoughts specially

". Faith in joint family system- it gives you tons of love, guidance, care and security- in case not- become the source of same for other family members.".....

gaganjat
April 24th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Believe in yourself ! If u have confidence in yourself nothing in this world can let u down. Face it and finish it.

poonam
April 24th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Believe in yourself ! If u have confidence in yourself nothing in this world can let u down. Face it and finish it.

Absolutely!!

Bow down to saint Gagan...ok...no leg pulling..but you were absolutely rt !

cooljat
April 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM
This line sums it up - ' Face it n Finish it !'

Gunny to Ghanna Gyaani Guru ho liya .. ;);)

Hail to Gunny Gyaani Guru !! :)

poonamchaudhary
April 26th, 2009, 10:20 AM
To face difficult situations one should always believe in one's own abilities. One thing we should always remember is that nothing lasts forever and this is the key to face any situation. No matter how difficult the circumstances are, they are not going to remain forever. Maintaining a positive outlook and keep going holds the key.

I'll quote Winston Churchill...

"If you are going through hell, keep going"

bishanleo2001
April 26th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Very true "believing in yourself" is really a best attitude at such point of time.I know may be my ideas sounds philosophical or foolish to some and they might be because everybody has their own situation n limited resources. But guys what else we can do, we can’t let failure to override us, cause failure led to frustration. So instead of mourning on our failure its always better keep trying and believing in yourself & also keep one thing in mind “ if you are trying to get something but are not able to get it, that’s mean there is something bigger and better waiting for you somewhere”. So people keep trying and remain positive, because positive attitude is must here and I am sure success will be yours one day. There is one saying “saal main ek din to kutte kaa bhee hota hai,hum to phir bhee insan hai” (even dog has its day once in a year, than atleast we are human)

At this time of economic down turn, I am sure there would be lots of youths who are going through this phase. Some time we work hard but don’t get the expected result, which really make us full of disappointment and give rise to lots of frustration and discouragement, n frustration led a person into more n more failure.So that time take a break and go for to read some biographical or story book of some world greatest leader and successful people, I am sure it will not only inspire you but also makes you feel better.

At the last keep one atitude in mind ..........

हम वो पत्ते नही जो हवा के झोंके से उड़ जाएँ,,,
आँधियों से कहो... अपनी औकात में रहें ..!!

poonam
April 26th, 2009, 11:12 PM
"If you are going through hell, keep going"

Yeah and ..a phrase very common here in this part of the globe which I'm in love with as well...... "hanging in there"....so just hang in there...:)

devprithvi26
April 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Let me add.........

The world around us is created by us only. The past news, the daily news and the news to come- all are the outcomes of our actions.

Positive actions generate positive results. Be in whatever circumstances i.e. recession, think positive. If everyone is optimistic and delivers positive value addition, the gloomy things will be over a little fast.

Thanks for sharing all your moral boosting thoughts. You never know, the way you handled a particular situation might be a source of guindance and hence moral boosting for someone who is there in the similiar situation.

Devender

richi
May 7th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I think that if one has high morals then they r real assets ,they r our real riches nd so the natural instinct is always never to part with one's riches!

Now,when one is stuck up it's only morals that help one sail through complex ,intricate situations . NO matter what happens,no matter how much threat is imposed on our morals ,not to compromise with our morals is yet an another big morale nd being God fearing also being a moral makes us remember him ... he def shows the right way ,all we hv to do is jas to trust that there is a way out there nd God is keen on revealing that to us ......

VivekGathwala
May 7th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Nothing to say except this quotes by sir William van horne

1, NOTHING IS TO SMALL TO KNOW, AND NOTHING IS TOO BIG TO ATTEMPT

2, THE BIGGEST THING ARE ALWAYS THE EASIEST TO DO BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPETITION

Somveerd
May 7th, 2009, 04:50 PM
wants to add some of lines of Mychal wynn,

Some are born to becomes Eagles
To spread their wings and fly
with strength and perservance
continue reaching towards the sky

All stands before the rising sun
with a sense of pride that stands the test
that challenges all who dare to dream
to dare become the best

Somveer