PDA

View Full Version : Who is communal ???

anil_rathee
April 22nd, 2009, 10:03 PM
I gone through the statements of leaders of two prominent political parties of India. One who claims to be Secular and another who is blaimed to be communal.

Please see the statements below and decide who is communal and who is secular: -

Narender Modi - (communal party)
"When I introduce a new water supply scheme in Gujarat, I always think how many Gujarathis will derive benefit from this scheme. I never care about how many Hindus are going to get benefit or how many muslims will avail benefit or never do calculations like the ratio of quantity of water available to hindu to muslim."

PM Manmohan Singh - (secular party)
"Minorities have special rights on all resources available in this country - particularily muslim community. My Government will provide special care & attention to protect rights & interests of muslim community."

Now i am confused................
I am not able to decide "who is communal and who is secular"

Can somebody help me to come out of this dillema.......???

annch
April 23rd, 2009, 03:17 AM
Anil,
Based on the limited evidence in your post, there should not be any dilemma.:)
I am a great ADMIRER of Narendra Modi's modus operandi-Religion is sacred only to get to the vote banks.He provided an identity and sense of pride to a common man who otherwise never knew what it meant to be a Hindu till Modi's arrival on the political scene. He is a very progressive man with a vision into the future, without any narrow and confining retrospection, backed by an amazing ambition, and mullah of economic development.
On the flip side is Manmohan Singh,too caught up in his humanitarian mind set, cannot play the same game so well and fails miserably in developing this "rich (secular) country of poor (in hindutva) people" (Manmohan Singh's Quote about India san the inserts).
Mind you, I am apolitical.
Regards,
Anju

(PUN intended, very much)

sidchhikara
April 23rd, 2009, 03:37 AM
Manmohan Singh is delusional. Sonia's butt boy. Complete disaster !! No charisma, no initiative , no drive !!
Modi is just violent. He could have done his development work without all the bloodshed. I am not gonna discount the mad Muslims here ... who took it upon themselves to torch that train. But Modi should've done a better job as far as the law and order situation was concerned at that point.
I am not aware of the current law and order situation in Gujarat. There is a lot of hype around him, lets see. If he wants to have a place in the national politics, he will have to move toward the center and abandon his rabid right wing beliefs - especially the Hindutva stuff - whatever that means !

amans
April 23rd, 2009, 03:55 AM
Manmohan singh is a much better man.
On this forum we have admirers of people like Narendra Modi, Sajjan Kumar etc.
Obviously it was my good luck that I was not a innocent muslim victim in modi's state or was not an innocent sikh child victim when those things supposedly happened. Otherwise I would have been done. Probably butchered by rampaging mobs in Modi's gujarat or burned alive by mobs in Delhi riots. And then afterwards there would have been endless and useless commissions doling out bogus reports absolving everyone!
Thank God for making me a hindu in secular India! I feel very lucky!

sunillathwal
April 23rd, 2009, 04:10 AM
Obviously it was my good luck that I was not a innocent muslim victim in modi's state or was not a innocent sikh child when those things happened. Otherwise I was done for no fault of mine. Thank God for making me a hindu in secular India!

Going by your def. u are luckier than u quote!! :(
as u were not the one of the 'Hindus' who were burned alive in sabarmati express.

2nd time lucky that u were not one of those 'Hindus' who were killed in 'Godhara-Kaand'. :mad:

3rd time lucky that (though Hindu but) u were not born in Kashmiri (Hindu)-Pandit family.

4th time lucky; as there were a large number of pre-Godhara communal violences in same Gujerat.

Guess there is no end to ur luck!!

Hail Modi. Gujerat is in peace!! :p :D

anyhow i doubt your very claim of .... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sunillathwal
April 23rd, 2009, 04:13 AM
Probably butchered by rampaging mobs in Modi's gujarat or burned alive by mobs in Delhi riots. And then afterwards there would have been endless and useless commissions doling out bogus reports absolving everyone!

Oh.. some more lines were added in ur post. :p
and few others modified. :D

guess it was not spicy earlier. ;)

We duly understand your emotions!! :)

amans
April 23rd, 2009, 04:24 AM
Here is Godhara kaand from what someone wrote on net:
Godhra Kand is the word that refers to t he Gujarat Violence that happened in the year 2002. It was actually a series of communal riots that happened between the Hindus and the Muslims of Gujarat.

The background of Godhra Kand is said to be the Gujarat Train Burning. Thus happened due to an altercation that happened between Muslims and Activists of Vishva Hindu Parishad who were coming from Ayodhya through the Sabarmathi express. This triggered the Muslims to burn the railway Coach in the town of Godhra on Februrary 27, 2002. Around 58 Hindus including some women and children were burnt alive in the coach.

When the bodies of the people burnt in the train were brought to Ahmedabad, the VHP called for a state wide strike on February 28, 2002, that was supported by the BJP state government. This led to a few days of pure violence between February 28 and March 3 and then restarted on March 15 and continued till June. Atleast 65 Muslims were killed and many religious places were destroyed as aresult"

Therefore the hindus taunted the muslims and those muslims burned the trains! They provoked first but that did not make what muslims did right.
Then Modi's government instead of only catching the criminals gave a go ahead to widespread murder of muslims most of them innocents?
Is that correct so far?
What about sikhs in 1984 riots? what was the crime of 4000 sikh victims in delhi? They had nothing to do with what happened before? Why are quiet about that?
So these are your heroes - Modi and sher-e-billi sajjan Kumar? One given travel ban by EU and US and other..
Would you say Heil Hitler too! I can see you saying that.
There is no comparison between Manmohan Singh and the rest. Besides they are intellectually inferrior to him in every way.

sunillathwal
April 23rd, 2009, 04:33 AM
Godhra Kand is the word that refers to t he Gujarat Violence that happened in the year 2002. It was actually a series of communal riots that happened between the Hindus and the Muslims of Gujarat.

The background of Godhra Kand is said to be the Gujarat Train Burning. Thus happened due to an altercation that happened between Muslims and Activists of Vishva Hindu Parishad who were coming from Ayodhya through the Sabarmathi express. This triggered the Muslims to burn the railway Coach in the town of Godhra on Februrary 27, 2002. Around 58 Hindus including some women and children were burnt alive in the coach.

When the bodies of the people burnt in the train were brought to Ahmedabad, the VHP called for a state wide strike on February 28, 2002, that was supported by the BJP state government. This led to a few days of pure violence between February 28 and March 3 and then restarted on March 15 and continued till June. Atleast 65 Muslims were killed and many religious places were destroyed as aresult"

Therefore the hindus taunted the muslims and those muslims burned the trains! They provoked first but that did not make what muslims did right.
Then Modi's government instead of only catching the criminals gave a go ahead to widespread murder of muslims most of them innocents?
Is that correct so far?
What about sikhs in 1984 riots? what was the crime of 4000 sikh victims in delhi? They had nothing to do with what happened before? Why are quiet about that?
So these are your heroes - Modi and sher-e-billi sajjan Kumar? One given travel ban by EU and US and other..
Would you say Heil Hitler too! I can see you saying that in future.
There is no comparison between Manmohan Singh and the rest. Besides they are intellectually inferrior to him in every way.

O boy, you are highly underestimating me, i said 'that' 10 years back!!:D

Apparently, u were (there) near those muslims when provocation by hindu started, which lead to the (in)famous Godhara-Kaand.
(btw) i know (read, heard) about Godhara-kaand too well. so no need to post the gist again and again. :D

Lol

sunillathwal
April 23rd, 2009, 04:42 AM
Would you say Heil Hitler too! I can see you saying that. {??? ???}

now thats not fair!! again modified ur post. :(
some sort of identity crisis?? :p

'in future' is missing. :eek:
what happened??? no more oracular messages?? :(

amans
April 23rd, 2009, 05:51 AM
now thats not fair!! again modified ur post. :(
some sort of identity crisis?? :p

'in future' is missing. :eek:
what happened??? no more oracular messages?? :(

I am a good hearted,secular person so I stopped.
This happened:
I saw you in your future saying heil hitler but from a concentration camp! Athough you say you are a nazi, you miss 1 crucial point. Your looks are not aryan and so it will be concentration camp for you - according to policies and agendas of your master Hitler!
In the end even if you were designated as honorary nazi by Herr Hitler
and send to dig a ditch or as cannon fodder to the Eastern front you realize the fate of all Nazis, Don't you?
The future didn't look good!

yudhvirmor
April 23rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
Off topic!!!

People who got benefited from WW2 most are Jews.. whoever was slaughtered were poor jews as Einsten had escape routes....

Today, They are most powerful people and still call the shots at world secnario...

I feel Germans were just the scapegoat of bigger conspiracy,,,

vijay
April 23rd, 2009, 07:53 AM

Is that correct so far?

There are so many other sites but i know you would not like to read them for the sake of cross checking the actual scenario.

Heil Pseudo Secularism ! :rolleyes:

One given travel ban by EU and US and other.

EU and US are not the emblem of Morality or Secularism who always keep shouting about the Muslim terrorism all across the world but take U-Turn about the situation in Kashmir. Who is providing Money to Pakistan to fight against Terrorism even after knowing the facts that where it is being used ?

Yes, we have obsevered his great intellect by the way he honestly and beautifully obeys the commands given by his Italian Boss without applying his great intellect on it.

amans
April 23rd, 2009, 08:07 AM
There are so many other sites but i know you would not like to read them for the sake of cross checking the actual scenario.

Heil Pseudo Secularism ! :rolleyes:

EU and US are not the emblem of Morality or Secularism who always keep shouting about the Muslim terrorism all across the world but take U-Turn about the situation in Kashmir. Who is providing Money to Pakistan to fight against Terrorism even after knowing the facts that where it is being used ?

Yes, we have obsevered his great intellect by the way he honestly and beautifully obeys the commands given by his Italian Boss without applying his great intellect on it.

I have found another site that says even worse things about modi.
Here:
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107gujrat_sec.asp

This site is pretty good.

One wrong does not justify another.
If we go by modi then all elections should be contested by parties based on religion only. hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, buddhist, and whatever.
There are good people amongst muslims too. Only who did the crime should have been caught and punished.
America did not target all muslims because all people behind the tragedy were muslims.

vijay
April 23rd, 2009, 08:16 AM
I have found another site that says even worse things about modi.
Here:
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107gujrat_sec.asp

This site is pretty good.

One wrong does not justify another.
If we go by modi then all elections should be contested by parties based on religion only. hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, buddhist, and whatever.
There are good people amongst muslims too. Only who did the crime should have been caught and punished.
America did not target all muslims because all people behind the tragedy were muslims.

Another Tehalka News .... :rolleyes:

First analyze the credibility of tehalka by your thread and then try to substatiate it to prove anything ..
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27300

sunillathwal
April 23rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
I am a good hearted,secular person so I stopped.

ha ha ha

then who started u again!! :tamatar

:p :D

rakeshsehrawat
April 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
Would you say Heil Hitler too! I can see you saying that.

Yaar tu kis type ka admi hai meri samajh tein bahar hai.
Tu sajjan kumar ki burai kare hai ar manmohan ki tareef
Use ke niche kaam kare hai.
Hail Hitler Usne apne dabe hue desh ko uthaya aur is kabil bana diya ki sabki khat khadi kar sake.
Mulle kare wo sab sahi aur hindu kare wo galat. Yes muslims provoked hindus teri hi wording hai fer un ne bateu bana ke doodh pyawenge log?
Modi ki badolat aaye saal dango mein jalne wala Gujrat aaj sabse shant jagah bani hui hai.
Tu kade kade to isi baat kare hai janu tanne India ka kime nahi bera ar kade tu gyan ki pudiya ho jya hai.
Haryana mein kehya karein "TU AADMI HAI KE PAJAMA?"

dndeswal
April 23rd, 2009, 09:26 AM
राकेश, हिटलर को अंग्रेजी मीडिया ने इतना बदनाम कर दिया है कि वो सबको एक राक्षस ही नजर आता है । अगर हिटलर इतना ही बुरा होता तो सुभाषचंद्र बोस उससे हाथ नहीं मिलाता । यहूदियों ने जर्मनी का इतना शोषण कर दिया था कि हिटलर को उनसे नफरत हो गई थी । बेशक हिटलर ने यहूदियों पर जुल्म किये, पर आज भी जर्मनी का आम आदमी हिटलर से इतनी नफरत नहीं करता (बेशक उसके कामों की वे निन्दा करते हैं) ।

इतिहास बदलता रहता है - कल के हीरो आज villain बन गये हैं - जैसे स्टालिन । यह चक्र उल्टा भी घूम सकता है । आजकल रूस में स्टालिन को फिर हीरो का दर्जा दिया जा रहा है ।

एक बार सर छोटूराम को किसी बनिया ने "सर हिटलर" कह दिया । चौ. साहब ने जवाब दिया - "जहां यहूदी होंगे, वहां हिटलर भी होगा और जहां किराड़ होंगे, वहां छोटूराम भी होगा ।"

rakeshsehrawat
April 23rd, 2009, 09:48 AM
राकेश, हिटलर को अंग्रेजी मीडिया ने इतना बदनाम कर दिया है कि वो सबको एक राक्षस ही नजर आता है । अगर हिटलर इतना ही बुरा होता तो सुभाषचंद्र बोस उससे हाथ नहीं मिलाता । यहूदियों ने जर्मनी का इतना शोषण कर दिया था कि हिटलर को उनसे नफरत हो गई थी । बेशक हिटलर ने यहूदियों पर जुल्म किये, पर आज भी जर्मनी का आम आदमी हिटलर से इतनी नफरत नहीं करता (बेशक उसके कामों की वे निन्दा करते हैं) ।

इतिहास बदलता रहता है - कल के हीरो आज villain बन गये हैं - जैसे स्टालिन । यह चक्र उल्टा भी घूम सकता है । आजकल रूस में स्टालिन को फिर हीरो का दर्जा दिया जा रहा है ।

एक बार सर छोटूराम को किसी बनिया ने "सर हिटलर" कह दिया । चौ. साहब ने जवाब दिया - "जहां यहूदी होंगे, वहां हिटलर भी होगा और जहां किराड़ होंगे, वहां छोटूराम भी होगा ।"

आज भगत सिन्ह को भी आतन्कवादी की सन्घ्या दे दी है
अन्ग्रेजो के तलवे चाटते चाटते ये अपनी जमीन और मा को भी भुल बैठे है!
अपनी जमीन अपना धरम अपना देश कोई मायने नही रखता
य़े जो ये साहब मोदी को केह रहे है बुश को केह के दिखाये इसकी खाट ना मुधि मार दे तो!

sidchhikara
April 23rd, 2009, 10:18 AM
If Hitler would've been around, he would've skewered anybody who was non-white - which means everybody on this portal - after he had made them work as slaves in sweat shops - on 500 calorie meals - which means that they would've lived for less than a year. Itna Hitler ki Bhagti naa karyaa karen ... crack open a history book..... little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. This does not excuse what English did in India - but they donot even compare to Hitler.
He called us mud race ... let me explain ... we look like dirt. He was a maniac.

rakeshsehrawat
April 23rd, 2009, 10:28 AM
If Hitler would've been around, he would've skewered anybody who was non-white - which means everybody on this portal - after he had made them work as slaves in sweat shops - on 500 calorie meals - which means that they would've lived for less than a year. Itna Hitler ki Bhagti naa karyaa karen ... crack open a history book..... little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. This does not excuse what English did in India - but they donot even compare to Hitler.
He called us mud race ... let me explain ... we look like dirt. He was a maniac.How Do you know most knowlegable guy?

Jo History aapne padhi wo kisne likhi? Yes my friend little knowledge is dangerous thing apply it to yourself also
Wo hota to ye karta all blank like your head. Jo hua nahi uske kayas laga do. aaj keh de Saddam zinda hota to biological weapons se naas kar deta.
Hitler ko log utna hi jante hain jitna likha hai. Aisa usne kya likha apni kitab mein ki janta uski bhagat ho gayee. uske desh ke log uske liye marne mitne ko tayyar ho gaye.

cooljat
April 23rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Ya True !!

I wonder how can someone justify Modi's brutal act?! .. Guj Riot was a well planned genocide. How can someone treat him as Hero same applies for Sajjan Kumar, Thats Rubbish !! :mad:

Killing innocent ppl be it Muslim or Hindu, Sikh or Christians is heinous n cowardice act and it has been practicing here in India now and then and moreover it is disheartening to see it is being justified as well. :rolleyes: Thumbs down !!

Comparing two worse things and justifying one is highly unacceptable. You ppl are advocating BJP, tell me what this party has done for betterment of our country. They are equally communal rather more than Congress. Haven't you noted what they have done with Christians recently?? RSS, Bajrang Dal are nothing but Terrorist Groups.

Why don't you ppl understand, India is not a religious country and don't belong to Hindus only. It is a secular country where you'll find every kind of ppl belongs to diffrent cast, creed, colors like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians, Buddhism. And mind you they all have been living here for hundreds of years and this country is equally theirs as to our.

So instead of burying the gap between different religions and promoting living in peace, harmony and love ... you ppl are adding fuel to communal fire and spreading hatred.

Thats a Shame !! :mad:

Obviously it was my good luck that I was not a innocent muslim victim in modi's state or was not an innocent sikh child victim when those things supposedly happened. Otherwise I would have been done. Probably butchered by rampaging mobs in Modi's gujarat or burned alive by mobs in Delhi riots. And then afterwards there would have been endless and useless commissions doling out bogus reports absolving everyone!

skarmveer
April 23rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Congress ney hamesha hee angrejoo waali neeti aapnai hai, Samaj ko hamesha vibhajit kerkay rakha hai. Pahley desh key tukdey kiyea fir samaaj key tukdey kiyea or fir hinduo ko bhee jaatiyeo mein baantney waali congrees hee hai.

Congress ager itnee hee achchhe or imaandaar party hai to lagbhag sarey desh mein aatankwaad keu hai, Kashmir say leker North-east tak kaunsa easa rajay hai jo kese na kesee tarah aatankwaad say nahee jujh raha or Bihar, MP, WB,Andhera, Tamilnadu or Maharstra Naxali hinsa key sikar hey kaun jimmeywaar hai iska ?

Aaj Manmohan Singh kehtey hai kee muslimo ko unka adhikaar nahi mila to kisney nahi diya unka adhikar 62 saal mein say 54 saal to congrees ka hee shasan raha hai.

Abhee bhee congrees ka pet nahi bhara muslimo ko unkee jansnkhya key anupaat mein Pakistaan dene key baad bhee, jitney aajade key samai they us-say kanhee jayada hai is desh mein or jameen bant bhee gai. Aaj bhee Bangladeshi rojana yahan aa rahey hai or congress unhey rashan card or voter card deker yahan ijjat say rakh rahee hai keu ?

Or jahan tak Manomohan Singh kee baat hai to wo to bina reedh ka insaan hai or nahi to kripya batai kee usney easa kaunsa kaam kiya hai jismey desh ko uskee Budhi or Gayan ka laabh mila ho.

amans
April 23rd, 2009, 11:01 AM
Clap clap. good number of people looking very much unlike the aryans are clapping for hitler. The faithful followers of hitler at jatland I salute you guys. I do not agree with you. I am a secular moderate person etc etc. I think hitler was a evil monster. I am too a member of jatland.
But as a courtsey to a fellow jatlander I beg you to not put me in the concentration camp along with the races you despise the jews, the russians, the gypsies and the rest. One follower even has a baby in his lap! Hope you have some pity for all the babies nazis burned in ovens. Wow these jatlanders I did not know you had so much nazi in you. Again, I salute you Sirs. Hope you get the honorary nazi title in your hitlers army. But the best job you would get under your hitler would be digging ditches. Good luck.

sidchhikara
April 23rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
Jo History aapne padhi wo kisne likhi? Yes my friend little knowledge is dangerous thing apply it to yourself also
Wo hota to ye karta all blank like your head. Jo hua nahi uske kayas laga do. aaj keh de Saddam zinda hota to biological weapons se naas kar deta.
Hitler ko log utna hi jante hain jitna likha hai. Aisa usne kya likha apni kitab mein ki janta uski bhagat ho gayee. uske desh ke log uske liye marne mitne ko tayyar ho gaye.

Dude first off calm the hell down !! ... have you seen the manifesto of the Third Reich ... have you seen those grainy videos from the 30's and 40's?

Go on youtube and look at some evidence before mouthing off inanities. If you were in Germany in the 40's, Nazi stormtroopers would've chased you down and shot you before they shot a Jew because many Jews were skilled/ talented .. in your case not so much. You would've said something stupid ... like the stuff you write here and that would've been it ...
For any future unsolicitated retorts from you - apna kaam kar err pare ne marr !

Here's a video of one of many concentration camps where Jews were tortured..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-Fx8HbMxc&feature=related

skarmveer
April 23rd, 2009, 11:14 AM
Modi ney keu easa kiya ? iskee kaya aavshkta thee ? Jitna sab ney modi ko bura bhala kaha utna 53 saal key congress key shashan mein hua dango ka agar virodh hota to iskee naubat nahi aati. (Congrees key karyakaal mein anginat dangey hua they). Agar is desh mein isee tarah dharm parivartan or muslim tustikarn chalta raha to eak din Gujrat say kai hajar guna bada narsanhaar hoga fir keseey jimmewaar thahraogey.

Ya True !!

I wonder how can someone justify Modi's brutal act?! .. Guj Riot was a well planned genocide. How can someone treat him as Hero same applies for Sajjan Kumar, Thats Rubbish !! :mad:

Killing innocent ppl be it Muslim or Hindu, Sikh or Christians is heinous n cowardice act and it has been practicing here in India now and then and moreover it is disheartening to see it is being justified as well. :rolleyes: Thumbs down !!

Comparing two worse things and justifying one is highly unacceptable. You ppl are advocating BJP, tell me what this party has done for betterment of our country. They are equally communal rather more than Congress. Haven't you noted what they have done with Christians recently?? RSS, Bajrang Dal are nothing but Terrorist Groups.

Why don't you ppl understand, India is not a religious country and don't belong to Hindu's only. It is a secular country where you'll find every kind of ppl belongs to diffrent cast, creed, colors like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians, Buddhism. And mind you they all have been living here for hundreds of years and this country is equally theirs as to our.

So instead of burying the gap between different religions and promoting living in peace, harmony and love ... you ppl are adding fuel to communal fire and spreading hatred.

Thats a Shame !! :mad:

brahmtewatia
April 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM
"when whales fight, shrimps are eaten"... look at the calm tht prevailed after godhra incidence.

we cannot do much abt these pseudo(sadu)-secularists nd the sadu government feeding them. if they don't listen... my above quote will HOLD GOOD, every now nd then and time and AGAIN.

its high time that india shud be declared a 'HINDU' nation... enuff of this sick-ularism. if not satisfied... read my posts
v
v
v
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=181000&postcount=52
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=181001&postcount=53
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=181002&postcount=54
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=182181&postcount=69

also read my other posts on the thread nd dont forget to read this one
v
v
v
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=182810&postcount=76

dndeswal
April 23rd, 2009, 06:12 PM
• No need to blindly take the sides of Hitler. Similarly, no need to blindly follow Western (rather Jewish) notions about him. Talk to a German citizen and seek his views.

• Whatever bad deeds might have been done by Hitler, India remained unaffected from those. Rather, he proved to be a blessing in disguise for India. Though Hitler was defeated, the WW-II started by him crushed the backbone of British empire and India got freedom soon thereafter.

• India's freedom was the direct result of WW-II and the acts of a handful of Indian youth like Subhash Chander Bose. Don't be in a utopia that Gandhi's charkha-operating theory paved the way for India's freedom.

• Why Subhash Chander Bose had a hand-sake with Hitler? Simple theory - the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Britishers left India but their illegitimate sons remained behind, who are still the ruling class. They did not allow Bose's name to appear in history textbooks taught in Indian schools.

• Why common illiterate Jats in villages don't have that type of hatred against Hitler ? Because they are not reading the history books written by Whites (or Jews). Secondly, though SC Bose was a Bengali, 90% of his soldiers in the INA were from Jatland areas (including Punjab). Illiterate Taus in villages know this secret, our hi-tech brothers sitting in the US are ignorant.

• After WW-II, in 1948, Churchill and his followers created an artificial "Homeland for Jews from all over World where they can live peacefully". This place is now called "Israel". The result is before the world - continuous bloodshed on that "Land of Peace" ! Has Hitler taken birth again to punish the Jews in Israel ?

• Sitting in US, criticize Narendra Modi for nothing – none will stop you. Though Bush is not in power now, criticize him now through the media, about his policy of slaughtering innocent citizens of Iraq. Then see what happens – Obama will repatriate some “bad guys from India”.

No offence please. Ameen !

vijay
April 23rd, 2009, 06:23 PM
• India's freedom was the direct result of WW-II and the acts of a handful of Indian youth like Subhash Chander Bose. Don't be in a utopia that Gandhi's charkha-operating theory paved the way for India's freedom.

• Britishers left India but their illegitimate sons remained behind, who are still the ruling class. They did not allow Bose's name to appear in history textbooks taught in Indian schools.

I wonder how many people here know that Subhash Chandra Bose was declared as a war crminial by the US and British governments. After independence, India also declared SC Bose as a war criminal wanted Dead or Alive in India. Those warrants were pulled back by the First anti-Congress government during 1975-77.

yudhvirmor
April 23rd, 2009, 06:25 PM
Communal ting will stay in india till we get educated.. I understand that we have to move ahead from religious hatered. As a democracy, We have two ways to go ahead:

1. UK or EU way: Appease minorites. Dont work for thier welfare, let them kill people as its their relegious freedom.

2. American Way: Give them respect, Educate them and give them flavour of nationalism. They make them part of society and the live together and say Long Live America!!!

I found american way more relevant. Communal flavour will stay until and unless we bring Nationalism in picture..

We can stand as nation or can fall on the relegion lines...

cooljat
April 23rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
Second with your sane n sensible viewpoint here, bro.

We certainly gotta think ABOVE this communal crap for betterment of our Country and as far I believe EDUCATION is the only way !

Cheers to you ..

Communal hting will stay in india till we get educated.. I understand that we have to move ahead from religious hatered. As a democracy, We have two ways to go ahead:

1. UK or EU way: Appease minorites. Dont work for thier welfare, let them kill people as its their relegious freedom.

2. American Way: Give them respect, Educate them and give them flavour of nationalism. They make them part of society and the live together and say Long Live America!!!

I found american way more relevant. Communal flavour will stay until and unless we bring Nationalism in picture..

We can stand as nation or can fall on the relegion lines...

skadian123
April 23rd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Why do we need to have the MINORITY and MAJORTIY tags which have so beautifully been used by the successive Congress governments at the centre when all citizens are equal and granted equal rights and liberties by the constitution.

If congress is not communal, why is it giving 5% reservation to MUSLIMS as part of its manifesto?? It's playing a very clever gimmick of highlighting this part of its manifesto only to the minorities while to the rest it's playing the so-called development card. It's playing the same development card with which the BJP burnt its fingers during the run-up to the 2004 elections.

Write-ups against Minority appeasement do not appear here and elsewhere because of hatred of any kind against minorities but for the simple demand for equal treatment to all citizens in terms of rights and priviliges. No one is more special than the other - Each and every Indian citizen is special.

If we take educational backwardness to be the reason behind Islamic fanaticism, how can we explain the countless terrorist cases where well educated muslim Engineers, doctors and software professionals were the brains behind the dastardly acts? Even if education is not able to change a community's outlook, then nothing will including the special treatment awarded by the government. For a moment, even if we buy the argument that muslims are educationally backward, who is responsible for it? While hindus realised and sent their children to schools imparting modern education, no one stopped the muslims. It was their personal choice. In terms of governance, Congress has ruled this country for so long since independence, is it not then the Congress governments' fault to have failed on this aspect?

We need to come out of the text book examples of secularism, equality, brotherhood etc., and take a fresh look at the ground realities. Congress is portraying itself a champion of all the above terms, yet none of it exists in real since it started ruling India since Independence. We as a nation will have to pay a heavy price by overlooking the consequences of living in these text book examples. It would affect us all - the sooner we realise the better. All that is required is:

a) Abrogation of Article 370
b) Implementation of Uniform Civil Code
c) NO reservation on the basis of religion (Minority appeasement)
d) Revocation of ration cards and other official documents and
Deportation of Bangladeshis
e) Immediate hanging of Afzal Guru as per the Supreme Court order
f) Abolition of Haj subsidies when no similar facility is afforded to any other
community.
g) Check and control on foreign and internal funding of madrasas/Islamic
institutions.
h) Dealing firmly with the terrorists and their supporters with no liniency at all.

It is time that we address the above mentioned issues especially the ones pertaining to terrorism with an iron hand. Being goody-goody is good only till the time the nation and we exist. With the continuation of the present approach, the existence of the nation would very much be at stake especially so with the Taliban almost knocking at our doors. Let's not repeat history wherein India was invaded from its western frontiers over the centuries. However, the drawback this time would be that we already have a sizeable muslim population on this side of the border parts of which may act as sleeper cells and provide logistical support to the foreign mercenaries. A case in point is Azamgarh... (Breeding ground of terrorism)

mukeshkumar007
April 23rd, 2009, 08:00 PM
Reading these hatred and irrational replies make me fearful for a moment that where as a nation we will are heading towards? Will it be the same united India or we still have to see more partitions in future. Today you people are fighting on Hindu, Muslim and tomorrow you might be fighting on Jat, Baniya nd so on..
Where will you stop?
Sometime I used to wonder that why the hell there is a need of word like minority or majority in a secular structure but I got my answer after reading so many threads on Jatland and closely observing the way people used to think?
They show they are so concerned and true nationalist but I wonder.

skadian123
April 23rd, 2009, 11:26 PM
Well my dear friend Mukesh,

It seems there is some communication gap somewhere. Either you have not got the message behind this thread right or it has not been communicated properly.

In none of the replies posted on this thread the word hatred is used or implied. No one is talking of fighting with muslims. No one is talking of killing anyone. It's not very clear from where and how have you drawn these conclusions.

The message behind this thread which is very much clear is: the duplicity or double standards followed by our political MASTERS in dealing with citizens of different faiths/religions. No one has asked in any of the replies about any partition. In fact, by opposing minority appeasement and demanding uniform civil code, it is being pressed upon to have set of common/uniform laws/rules for all the citizens which would further bind the society rather than bifurcating it on religious lines by the pseudo-secularists like the Cogress party. Would like to know from you if any of the points mentioned below are unjustified or they reek of hatred (or malice):

a) Abrogation of Article 370
b) Implementation of Uniform Civil Code
c) NO reservation on the basis of religion (Minority appeasement)
d) Revocation of ration cards and other official documents and
Deportation of Bangladeshis
e) Immediate hanging of Afzal Guru as per the Supreme Court order
f) Abolition of Haj subsidies when no similar facility is afforded to any other community.
g) Check and control on foreign and internal funding of madrasas/Islamic
institutions.
h) Dealing firmly with the terrorists and their supporters with no liniency at all.

anil_rathee
April 25th, 2009, 07:04 PM

My friend , i think my question was clear and precise and it was abt the two parties of india based on the statments of thr leaders.

I too admire Manmohan singh as a person. I have never commented on him as a person. But in this statement the ideaology of his party reflects.

Anyway guys I think we all are going off-topic. Please come back and share ur views on these two statments..

anil_rathee
April 25th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Anju ji,

Even I am not a political person. But I can't stop myself to respond on the things happeneng around, specially if it is of importance for INDIA.

thanks for your sincere comments
Anil

Anil,.

Based on the limited evidence in your post, there should not be any dilemma.:)
I am a great ADMIRER of Narendra Modi's modus operandi-Religion is sacred only to get to the vote banks.He provided an identity and sense of pride to a common man who otherwise never knew what it meant to be a Hindu till Modi's arrival on the political scene. He is a very progressive man with a vision into the future, without any narrow and confining retrospection, backed by an amazing ambition, and mullah of economic development.
On the flip side is Manmohan Singh,too caught up in his humanitarian mind set, cannot play the same game so well and fails miserably in developing this "rich (secular) country of poor (in hindutva) people" (Manmohan Singh's Quote about India san the inserts).
Mind you, I am apolitical.
Regards,
Anju

(PUN intended, very much)

Samarkadian
April 25th, 2009, 07:14 PM
My friend , i think my question was clear and precise and it was abt the two parties of india based on the statments of thr leaders.

I too admire Manmohan singh as a person. I have never commented on him as a person. But in this statement the ideaology of his party reflects.

Anyway guys I think we all are going off-topic. Please come back and share ur views on these two statments..

On Topic, then, let us reframe your question Anil.

What is communal?

This may give a thought to reflect precisely on who is communal and who is not.

My opinion, we all are communal or pro-communal in our nature, politicians deliberately know the point and keep on switching the knob with respect to situation as this time parliament elections are around.

Another qustion: Is being communal ( less or more) bad?

poonamchaudhary
April 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Being communal becomes bad when we become oblivious to larger welfare of the nation, society, country as a whole. It is bad because it takes into account only welfare of a particular section of people mostly at the cost of larger welfare of nation/society. To some extent most people are communal and casteist. We tend to identify ourselves in a certain way and community, caste, religion give us an identity and a sense of belongingness. We tend to draw towards people of our own community, caste or religion. Whenever we interact with a group of people and we get to know that a certain person in that group is of our community we naturally get closer to that person. So I believe that this tendency is there in humans in different degrees. It is but natural being part of society. But the problem comes when this tendency is so pronounced that our obligations for society or country as a whole take a backseat. Then this word "communal" comes into picture. There are many glaring examples to show the extent of harm it can cause. Gujjar riots, shiv sena's antics are just the examples to show how communalism can divide the society and disrupt the functioning of country. It doesnt mean that we should not strive for welfare of our own community. We should but in the process we should not become blind to the interest of the nation itself. As far as politicians are concerned, they only incite the communal feelings to garner votes. Their interest lies in votes and power and cashing on communal sentiments is just a means to achieve that.

gajender
April 27th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Saying Jai Shri Ram means u are communal. and if u want to be secular then say Alla-Hu-Akbar.
If u are still called Communal then only way left to become secular is to join Congress.

Fateh
May 12th, 2009, 06:39 AM
It is well known fact that no political party is secular, no politician is secular, no organisation or hardly one can find an individual who is secular in real sense in India including defence forces. Indian society, political system, political parties, leadership, even individual thinking is totally effected by religionism, casteism, areaism, subcasteism, favouritism, goondaism & selfishness. The most important ism, The Nationalism is totally missing.

deep123
May 12th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I gone through the statements of leaders of two prominent political parties of India. One who claims to be Secular and another who is blaimed to be communal.

Please see the statements below and decide who is communal and who is secular: -

"When I introduce a new water supply scheme in Gujarat, I always think how many Gujarathis will derive benefit from this scheme. I never care about how many Hindus are going to get benefit or how many muslims will avail benefit or never do calculations like the ratio of quantity of water available to hindu to muslim."

"Minorities have special rights on all resources available in this country - particularily muslim community. My Government will provide special care & attention to protect rights & interests of muslim community."

Hats off to you dear for writing such a eye opening lines. I can't understand how Congress consider themselves as a Secular party despite being the 84 Riots.

amans
May 12th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Narendra Modi is a criminal barred from EU and US. He had hand in gujarat riots. Tell us what abominable, criminal deeds did Manmohan Singh ever did? Do not make it a party issue. It is individual issue. Party is made up of individuals good and bad.

brahmtewatia
May 12th, 2009, 08:33 PM
EU nd USA are not the supreme authority to declare someone in india as convict or criminal... all these countries will be rolling red carpet welcome to modi, in case he is crowned as pm of india.

sandeepkadian05
May 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM
None of them is communal or secular.. They are just politicians.. Anything to grab power.. Since the Gujarat riots, Nobody has been able to move Modi out of power in Gujarat so BJP knows that Hindutva works.. Congress knows they have to please Muslims to counteract the votes of Right Wing Hindus.. Its all politics.... And in this country they can get away with this because every body is Hindu, Muslim, Sikh before being Indian... and as someone has already said this fight will never stop, once we get past religion, there will be differentiation based on Jats, Brahmins, banias.... Politicians will keep on taking advantage of this....

amans
May 12th, 2009, 09:22 PM
EU nd USA are not the supreme authority to declare someone in india as convict or criminal... all these countries will be rolling red carpet welcome to modi, in case he is crowned as pm of india.

Does it suits you that Indian Press is declaring him criminal? Are ALL OF THEM also LIARS also?
Here:
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main30.asp?filename=Ne190507Fake_killingsCS. asp
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main30.asp?filename=Ne190507The_cmCS.asp

Besides tehelka I am sure many more journalists have reached the same conclusion also just like they did about sajjan Kumar.

If they are all liars then why don't these gentlemen take them to courts?

If he is such a great man why is nitish kumar not allowing him to campaign for him in bihar?

All evidence points against your friends. You lose.

brahmtewatia
May 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Does it suits you that Indian Press is declaring him criminal? Are ALL OF THEM also LIARS also?
Here:
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main30.asp?filename=Ne190507Fake_killingsCS. asp
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main30.asp?filename=Ne190507The_cmCS.asp

Besides tehelka I am sure many more journalists have reached the same conclusion also just like they did about sajjan Kumar.

If they are all liars then why don't these gentlemen take them to courts?

If he is such a great man why is nitish kumar not allowing him to campaign for him in bihar?

All evidence points against your friends. You lose.
1. i n'vr said tht he is a gr8 man, but for sure he is the man having more iron muscles than any of his contemporaries... can be a good PM if voted to power.
2. if nitish is not inviting him to campaign then its his problem, not mine... nd btw kya nitish mein sur khaab ke par lage hein, so as to take his words as thumb rule.

tarun j. tejpal, the editor-in-chief and publisher of tehelka regularly gets blank cheques from arab countries to target BJP nd hindus only, it is said.

so who do you think owns the media here. chk this out
v
v
v
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=190643&postcount=71

amans
May 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
1. i n'vr said tht he is a gr8 man, but for sure he is the man having more iron muscles than any of his contemporaries... can be a good PM if voted to power.
2. if nitish is not inviting him to campaign then its his problem, not mine... nd btw kya nitish mein sur khaab ke par lage hein, so as to take his words as thumb rule.

tarun j. tejpal, the editor-in-chief and publisher of tehelka regularly gets blank cheques from arab countries to target BJP nd hindus only, it is said.

so who do you think owns the media here. chk this out
v
v
v
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=190643&postcount=71

If he let armed gangs to attack unarmed people how is it that he has more iron muscles then others? Has he got any muscle in him at all? He is himself hiding behind some kind of protection when giving speeches to protect himself from shoe throwers. He is no iron man. He is just a divisive, 2 bit loser playing on religious emotions to gain political capital. Even mumbia's hero - Major Unnikrishnan's family refused to let him enter their house.
Show the proof that tehelka owner is being paid by arab countries to target only the bjp and hindus. Tehelka is exposing everyone involved in misdeeds including congressmen.

aryasatyadev
May 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Dear Aman
with your catch line 'with malice towards none'..... i want to say that in India we are interpreting communalism in the opposite way compared to oother parts of the world, everywhere communalism is the factor which unites various communities..... the word sectarianism is COMMUNALISM in India..... Here it is not the question of who is communal.... but the question is who is communal in a bad way (Sactarian)....... on this point I think all the politicians qualify....... It is not Narender Modi or LK Advani or Manmohan or Varun Gandhi or x or y or z....... but everybody........ they care for their vote vote bank and how to get back to power.... so they are using various tactics, and we the common people, who hardly has any say in politics are seething anger on each other......
Our main object should be WE should not be communal.........

akshaymalik84
July 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Dear Friends,
Here is a contribution from Dr. Jagdish Tummala which helps clarify the "secular" discussion.

THE SECULAR CLASS

As I sit in my home in Detroit, Michigan, watching all the drama that
is unfolding in the General Elections of 2009, I wonder how far the
truth can be stretched. I am quite disillusioned by the definition of
secularism being proscribed and prescribed to the Indian public. I was
wondering what a lesson in secularism would be like if there was one;
so, I thought of this fantasy classroom where secularism is being
taught by a Mr. Secular Indian to his Gullible disciples who are
pursuing a political career as a secular politician . Now tighten
your seat belts and start thinking. Think what your definition of
secularism is?

Mr. Secular Indian: I welcome you disciples to your first day in
class. I know you people are obsessed with the idea of secularism,
but I will help you build on this idea today which will benefit you
tremendously in your political careers; so, let us start by taking
some questions.

A Gullible disciple: I am confused about the idea of secularism. I
feel I am a secular person, but when I see some of our English
channels and listen to our politicians, I feel I am not - How do I
get over this dilemma ?

Mr. Secular Indian: What makes you feel as though you are not secular
?

A Gullible disciple: I find myself agreeing to some of the views of
BJP, especially on terror, international policies and common civil
code etc. But the very next moment, when the panelists on these shows
call it a farce and communal, I feel I am communal too.

Mr. Secular Indian: First things first. You cannot be called secular,
If you agree with the BJP. You have to be a staunch opponent of BJP
policies irrespective of whether you feel they are right or wrong. Be
careful, you will be tagged as a communal instantaneously if you agree
with them. It would not matter what you think about the upliftment of
minorities.

A gullible disciple: Some politicians are even called communal if
they go to a temple or wear saffron clothes, what do you think of
that?

Mr. Secular Indian: Well, you cannot wear any identity that could
relate you to a majority community. You can go to the temple every
now and then but make sure nobody is watching you. This might come to
haunt you later in your political career. At the same time make sure
you make frequent visits to churches and mosques and also meet some
religious leaders, but this time makes sure you do it in front of the
full glare of the media.

akshaymalik84
July 13th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Meanwhile a Muslim gullible disciple jumps in and asks:

A gullible Muslim disciple: I go to mosques every Friday. Would I
have to be careful too ? Also would I have to meet some swami jis in
front of the media?

Mr. Secular Indian: No, this does not apply to you as you belong to a
minority community. In fact, if someone questions you about any aspect
of your faith, just call for protection of your rights and your
secular friends will take care of the rest. Talking about you meeting
swamis, this could severely dent your chances of being a secular
politician and your credentials might get questioned, even if you
have to do that, do it behind the cameras.

A gullible Muslim disciple: I find myself agreeing with the BJP
sometimes, especially about the introduction of a common civil code.
I feel a different civil code for the Muslims is only alienating them
and I do not agree with some of it’s clauses. How do I express this
view?

Mr. Secular Indian: Again, the golden rule is, you cannot agree with
the BJP at any cost. Even if the BJP is trying to do some good for
the minorities, you will need to portray the evil in it. These are
the times when your secular credentials will be tested. Remember, you
being a Muslim and finding any of BJP’s comment acceptable, can
spell doom to your political career. Common civil code might be
necessary for the upliftment of the Muslims, but it is not acceptable
to the Muslim masses. You can only take popular decisions in politics
irrespective of the consequences.

A gullible disciple: I believe we would need to work hard for the
upliftment of the minority masses to be called a secular.
Mr. secular Indian: Not necessarily, as long as you are anti-BJP and
are making speeches condoning Hindutva, you need not do anything,
just tell the minorities that you will protect them from the Hindutva
forces and hope they might vote for you. At the same time, it can be
dangerous if you try to bring a lot of development in the minority
dominated areas as this would mean land occupations for roads,
building, and schools instead of madrases etc.. It might be popular
among few, but the masses would not like it. Always stay away from
such controversies in the minority dominated areas. Moreover,
educating them might harm you in the long run, as you might not be
able to use them as vote banks.

A gullible disciple: What are the advantages of being a secular
politician?

Mr. secular Indian: Numerous! Firstly, it negates several ills. You
can be a gangster, a rapist or a murderer and you can still be called
a good politician with an honest ideology if you are secular. You will
be acceptable to all the secular parties and will never be treated as
an untouchable in politics. Moreover, if you have any criminal cases
or CBI cases pending against you, just lend support to a secular
party at the centre and be rest assured that all the CBI cases
against you will be withdrawn. Another advantage is you can win
elections without doing any public service. Look at all the states
which are dominated by these secular parties. They do not have to do
any public work or develop anything. These states continue to lag
behind in all human development indices. They know that as long as
they are secular, their chances of remaining in power are high.

A gullible disciple: How do I tackle riots which are so rampant in
our society?

Mr. secular Indian: Wait until the riots have subsided, you need not
mobilise any forces to tackle these riots. But make sure you put the
entire blame on the hindutva forces for the riots. Also portray the
BJP as an accomplice and be very vocal about it in the media. This
will exonerate you from being complacent during the riots. Look at
the Mumbai riots and Babri demolition for example. A secular
government was at the centre on both these occasions. They even
agreed to these events tacitly, if not directly involved and let
nature take its own course. But they make sure even to this day that
they blame the BJP for anything and everything that happened. I am
sure they could have done something about it, but they opted not to.
Instead, they used it to their advantage and portrayed the BJP as the
only evil. This is a great example of how you can maintain your
secular credentials by just blaming the BJP, even though you were
involved yourself.

A gullible disciple: Can you tackle Jihadi terrorism and maintain
your secular credentials?

akshaymalik84
July 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Mr. secular Indian: You have to be very careful when talking about
tackling Jihadi terrorism. This is a condition you should be able to
mend to your advantage. You should oppose every law that asks for a
strong action against Jihadis. This will win you a lot of secular
votes. In fact, if anybody tries to condemn Jihadis, reply to them by
talking about Hindutva terrorism and always portray Hindutva terrorism
to be a greater threat than the Jihadis. Also, try to magnify every
violent incident associated with the Hindutva forces and make them
look bigger and more threatening than the Jihadis. You will be
surprised to know how many hearts you will win.

A gullible disciple: Muslims are equally affected by Jihadi
terrorism. What if they do not agree to our idea of being soft on
terror?

Mr. secular Indian: You have to create a fear psychosis among the
Muslims and tell them that the fight against Jihadis is actually a
fight against Islam. Tell them all the stories about how young
Muslims are being tortured in the name of this fight against the
Jihadis and that this fight would only create more terrorists.

A gullible disciple: What if the majority community gets angry with
us for being soft on terrorism?

Mr. secular Indian: You have to make sure that the majority community
is not majority anymore by dividing them into multiple factions in the
name of caste or regions or languages and so on. Then select some
large but disenchanted groups among them and promise them greater
opportunity in every field. Now you will be left with a select few
smaller groups which will question you. This is where you have to
work like a salesman and try to sell your idea of secularism. If they
still question you, threaten them with thoughts that they might be
tagged communal if they support the same ideas as those being
supported by the BJP. This works wonderfully and helps people soften
their stance on terrorism.

A gullible disciple: How can we deal with the symbols of worship and
religion and still be secular?

Mr secular Indian: You do not have to worry about the symbols of a
majority religion like Ram Sethu etc., but make sure you divide the
majority community so much that they start believing that the
artificial lines created by you are more important than their
religious identity. If they still persist on retaining their
identity, then tell them that they could be identified with the
communal forces. This helps even hardliners change their stance. Then
you can even talk about destroying those symbols to appease the
secular forces. At the same time make sure you never do anything to
dilute the sentiments of a minority community. Remember, this
sentiment is your bread and butter. Your entire survival depends on
the minorities retaining their religious identity.

A gullible disciple: How can we tackle the media?

Mr. secular Indian: The media will give you a red carpet welcome.
Remember, Indian media is the mouth piece of secular forces. They
have been either created by the secular forces or been made to buy
our idea of secularism. They cannot exist in this country if they
differ from our viewpoint. The fear psychosis we have created helps
us to make the media dance to our tunes. When in any TV debates, you
can score a lot of points by making anti BJP rhetoric’s. If you
find yourself in any trouble, just raise the issue of Gujarat riots
and portray Narendra Modi as a devil. You are sure to come out of any
troubled situation.

A gullible disciple: If you are tagged as a communal, is there
anything we can do to get back to the secular brigade?
Mr. secular Indian: This is very simple. It is like conversion from
one religion to the other. The easier we make it, the more it boosts
our strength. Even if you are in the communal alliance for sometime
for your own political advantage, you can dump these communal forces
whenever you feel they are redundant and join the secular brigade.
Remember Naveen Patnaik. He was tagged communal and his party was
called a principal architect of the Kandhmal violence by the Indian
media and the secular forces alike. Though as soon as he dumped the
BJP on the question of ‘winnability’, he became the poster boy
for secularism and everything that happened in Kandhmal was portrayed
as a BJP conspiracy. We made everyone believe that Naveen Patnaik was
just having a difficult time dealing with them. Also remember Kalyan
Singh, the principle architect of Babri demolition is now trying to
jump into the secular bandwagon and the secular forces are trying
every bit to find him a place in their bandwagon. You can perpetrate
the most heinous communal crime, but you can be secular any time you
renegade the BJP. Remember, BJP hatred is the core quality required
to become secular and other factors do not matter as much.

Nishantrathi82
July 13th, 2009, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=rakeshsehrawat;209189]आज भगत सिन्ह को भी आतन्कवादी की सन्घ्या दे दी है
QUOTE]

Kissne dede bhai Bhagat Sigh ko terrorist ke upadhe :eek:

Nishantrathi82
July 13th, 2009, 09:26 AM

Bro who cares most of the population in India even doesn't know the meaning of these 2 words!
I don't know who is communal and who is secular but one thing i know is that these guys are justified Terrorists who sits in our elected house.:mad:

rakeshsehrawat
July 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=rakeshsehrawat;209189]आज भगत सिन्ह को भी आतन्कवादी की सन्घ्या दे दी है
QUOTE]

Kissne dede bhai Bhagat Sigh ko terrorist ke upadhe :eek:
http://news.oneindia.mobi/2008/07/10/660779.html
http://drishtikone.com/?q=content/bhagat-singh-sukhdev-rajguru-were-terrorists-indian-history-book
http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/6457.html
http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/1039.html

Ek baar Bhagat Singh Terrorist likh ke google search kar.

I haven't expected that you are unaware of this thing. even if you were unaware you would have pointed me very earlier. I want political treads to be dead for atleast a small span of time (3-4 months).

akshaymalik84
July 13th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Bro who cares most of the population in India even doesn't know the meaning of these 2 words!
I don't know who is communal and who is secular but one thing i know is that these guys are justified Terrorists who sits in our elected house.:mad:

It's only people like you and me who are electing these Terrorists.

Or bhai ye NCERT ki Books ka material pata nahi kaun likhta hai :mad:.....Wo pata na kaunse desh te aa rya se jo Bhagat singh ne terrorist kah raha tha...Or jisne ye likha hoga wo sab te bada secular mana jayega:mad:....

Nishantrathi82
July 13th, 2009, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=Nishantrathi82;216707]
http://news.oneindia.mobi/2008/07/10/660779.html
http://drishtikone.com/?q=content/bhagat-singh-sukhdev-rajguru-were-terrorists-indian-history-book
http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/6457.html
http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/1039.html

Ek baar Bhagat Singh Terrorist likh ke google search kar.

I haven't expected that you are unaware of this thing. even if you were unaware you would have pointed me very earlier. I want political treads to be dead for atleast a small span of time (3-4 months).

I was not aware about this sad to know :(