PDA

View Full Version : Health issues in the new "Shining India"

amans
April 25th, 2009, 03:40 AM
With the good comes the bad. What are the leading health issues in this new shining India? Are busy Indians eating more and more outside? With fast food outlets multiplying in India what are or will be the leading health problems afflicting India? Some I can think of are : obesity, diabetes, heart attacks.

Samarkadian
April 25th, 2009, 03:29 PM
With the good comes the bad. What are the leading health issues in this new shining India? Are busy Indians eating more and more outside? With fast food outlets multiplying in India what are or will be the leading health problems afflicting India? Some I can think of are : obesity, diabetes, heart attacks.

Does ''already illuminated'' America have a Ramdev?

poonam
April 28th, 2009, 11:04 PM
You forgot to add Cancer in that list.
Thanks to the ever increasing pollution.

poonam
April 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Does ''already illuminated'' America have a Ramdev?

Hhahahaah yeah we have ...weighing 600lb himself..The United States of Obesity! :D

rocky0036
April 29th, 2009, 10:14 AM
brother its depand on eater
when we eats outside
its depands on us where we are taking food
bhar khane se ye nhi hai ki ham kis bhi jagha ya kis rahdi pe kade hoge khana kha le
india or bhar ki countries main yhi farak
india main to bhut kam fast food use hote hai
bhar khane se ye sab nhi hota
kis bhi fast food ko lene se phle us ke diagram dek lia karo
ki us main kya kya hai
sadak pe kade hoke golgappe khoge tho hoga hi bhi ji obesity and heart attacks

heart attacks mostley jayda ghee khane walo ko hota hai

brahmtewatia
April 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
the leading health issue in USA is soo-ar flu (सूअर)... tell me what else USA is cooking? when is USA going to hit the world with another virus, apart from swine-flu?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=209717&postcount=123

amans
April 30th, 2009, 02:45 AM
To older members (with grey hair) residing in India:
What changes in eating habits of ordinary Indians have you noticed since last 15 years, 20 years, or even 30 years(if you remember)?
What changes in body size of have you noticed?
What is the leading cause of death in India?
With more cars on Indian roads - more pollution, more time in traffic, more stress etc., less people walking and thus more people becoming fat..

This swine flu originated in mexico
Aids came from africa
Chicken flu from china
etc etc

Let us stay on topic.